[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, is there a site where you can sell your nudes? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Hey guys, is there a site where you can sell your nudes? I mean something more of a camgirl thing rather than selling pics just for the site. Pic not me.
>>
>>22993432

You really sure you want to sell yourself girl? It's not that far from having sex for money.
>>
>>22993447
So?
>>
>>22993451

I dunno. It's just the eyes on the camwhores you know. That gray glaze on the soul.

There's something in the whole thing that just creeps me the fuck out.
>>
>>22993476
Thanks for your cocnern. It doesnt creep ME out though. What are you doing on a board consisting mostly of dick pics though?
>>
>>22993646

> when 16-year-old girls try to be witty and don't realize we suck each others dicks a lot more than she thinks

Go get a boyfriend you can milk for cash instead. You'll thank me for warning you off when you get older.
>>
>>22993646
>It doesnt creep ME out though
t. souless shark eyes
>>
>>22993688
Addendum: this is one of the stupidiest ideas I've ever read.
>>
>>22993687
Im 25 you fuckwit
>>
>>22993718

> tfw still younger than me

Well you sure don't sound like it. Are you a washed-up druggie or something?
>>
>>22993432

Most popular site is chaturbate, let me know when you start!
>>
>>22993729

> leading obviously retarded girls into a life of prostitution

You are not a good person.
>>
>>22993733

If they're retarded they'd probably end up in prostitution anyway.
>>
>>22993751

> he lives in Detroit or something, bless him, suffering is all he knows
>>
>>22993760

The good times are coming back, you heard it here first.
>>
>>22993476
She's already a lost cause if she's considering this
>>
>>22993432
if you wanna camwhore for moni, most popular sites will be myfreecams and chaturbate

Also WTF is going on with the newfags here going on with their moral shit? She wanna camwhore for moni, let her.
Dafuq you doing on 4chan lmao...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.