[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>End of the year r8 thread >Post a picture of yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
File: 1447981765387.jpg (78 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
1447981765387.jpg
78 KB, 640x533
>End of the year r8 thread
>Post a picture of yourself
>Favorite movies of the year
>Favorite albums/artists of the year
>Favorite TV shows of the year
>Favorite manga/anime of the year
>Favorite books of the year
>Favorite video games of the year
>>
>Movies
Mad Max: Fury Road- George Miller
The End of the Tour- James Ponsoldt
Tangerine- Sean Baker
>Music
Let me just say I have listened to FloriDaDa by AnCo probably a million times since it came out a few weeks ago.
Most favorite albums of the year though are probably; I Love You, Honeybear- Father John Misty
Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper- Panda Bear
Sauna- Mount Eerie
Carrie & Lowell- Sufjan Stevens
Thank Your Lucky Stars- Beach House

>TV Shows
Mad Men (my favorite series ever) ended this year so that.
Transparent season 2 was pretty great. Could end up becoming one of my favorite shows.
Nothing else really stood out too much.
>Manga/Anime
My Hero Academia has continued to dominate and just be an all-around awesome series.
This current arc of One Piece is really pretty good. I haven't been this invested in the series since Saobody.
Straighten Up! is adorable!
I don't watch anime.
>Favorite books of the year
Silver Screen Fiend by Patton Oswalt was pretty entertaining.
>Video games
I literally have not played a single new video game this year. Other than the occasional game of Mortal Kombat or Sonic All Stars Racing with friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1280x1280
> movies
Hector And The Search For Happiness
> music
Tame Impala's Currents, MuteMath Vitals, Bleachers, Technicolor Fabrics, Interpol
> TV
Mad men, parks and rec, chefs table, arrested development, Wilfred
> anime/manga
Shokugeki no soma, black butler
>book
That's not how you wash a squirrel
>vidya
Don't play much
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.