[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this amount of boob hair gross?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Is this amount of boob hair gross?
>>
>>22989950
That's just peach fuzz. It's not even noticeable unless you're looking for it and nobody should care.
>>
>>22989950
For a beta no for a man Yes but the shape of your boob is the real problem
>>
>>22989950
No that's fine. As long as it's not thick black ones around the nipple.
>>
>>22989950
Not gross. It is slightly unusual. Some guys might like it more. You could probably wax that real easily if you wanted to be smoother.

That is a nice tit though and you should share more.
>>
Not at all
>>
>>22989962
>for a man Yes
have ever even seen a woman's body
there is nobody who doesn't have hair on their tits

OP this is perfectly normal
>>
>>22989950
I shave/wax my boobies. Lots of girls do. Girls get chest hair just like men, we just don't talk about it.
>>
>>22990015
Would not recommend shaving them. The last thing you want is prickles on your chest.
>>
>>22989976
No, OP, DO NOT wax your nipples, your skin could peel off or you could get an infected milk duct from an ingrown hair.
If it bothers you, pluck them (it doesn't hurt as much as it sounds if you cup your breast while you're doing it)
This is what happens when you post anatomical questions to a Mongolian Flying Sex Snakes Comic Forum, you get stupid guys thinking they can offer women advice
>>
>>22989962
>for a beta no
lmao

idk how i feel about it desu. never thought really. that looks like almost nothing i guess it would depend how noticable it was to the touch.
>>
Not unless the guy your fucking is a douchebag
>>
I personally do not mind. It is natural. It is only unsightly if they are dark in color. But your body is your temple, if you are uncomfortable with it pluck it, if not dont.
>>
I had no idea you could have fuzz on your breasts. It doesn't look terrible or anything though and those are just tiny little things.
I'm hairy like everywhere except my breasts, so this is interesting. You should see my arms goddamn.
>>
Not at all.
>>
>>22989950

if you have to ask that question, you should count your lucky stars that you got that close to a female breast at all
>>
>>22989950
You're a mammal.
It's fine and not gross.
A girl I was with for a few years had this ONE, dark, long, lone hair that would grow on her left side-boob.
I never noticed till she pointed it out. But with 36G cups in your face you tend to look passed it.
You're normal OP.
>>
>>22990826
That's kind of my thing. Now I really want to see your arms.
>>
>>22989950
no one will even mention the fitting ID?
>8O08
>>
>>22989950
Bra
I dated a hippie chick who had a thick brown curl come off her tits.
I'd fucking titty fuck you into oblivion and not give it a second thought.
Anyone who has a problem with this probabl sucks dick.
>>
File: awoooo.jpg (627 KB, 701x1433) Image search: [Google]
awoooo.jpg
627 KB, 701x1433
>>22991096
You asked for it, Anon!
I'm just going to save up and laser it because it's a bit ridiculous.
>>
>>22991413
>>22990826
Do you also have a super hairy bush? Care to share?
>>
>>22989950
If it was a one time thing, I wouldn't tell you anything about the hair (but thinking you should have plucked). If you were my gf or been dating for a while, I would mention something... in reality it's no big deal just my preference for hairless.
>>
>>22989950
I'm pretty sure everyone has this to some extent. It's just a part of being human, but if it bothers you then wax it or pluck it. Personally, I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. Nice nips btw.
>>
>>22991413
Thank you femanon. I personally think it looks amazing but I love body hair on women. Do you have similar amounts of hair on your belly/butt/lower back as well?
>>
Are you a mammal OP?
Do mammals have hair?
>>
Nobody cares if it isn't thick and dark hair.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.