[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male sub thread. Anyone else in a Femdom relationship? Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: CIMG0607.jpg (552 KB, 1814x1726) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0607.jpg
552 KB, 1814x1726
Male sub thread. Anyone else in a Femdom relationship? Let's trade experiences or general femdom talk.

Also, bisexual bottom and would be into dirty chat with guys.

Kik: amlr88
>>
OK, I need you to illuminate me on something: What sex are you primarily attracted to, and if you already fuck guys, why would you want a woman to play the role of a male?
>>
File: 1450323442663.jpg (57 KB, 604x404) Image search: [Google]
1450323442663.jpg
57 KB, 604x404
>>22984350

>Tfw i literally have 85% of /soc/ threads hidden cause of gay shit like this
>>
Primarily attracted to women. Probably 80/20.

But Femdom isn't a woman playing the role of a male. I don't even really know what you mean by that.
>>
File: image.jpg (475 KB, 1592x2472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
475 KB, 1592x2472
19/m/NY Fit sub for Femdom
Kik astatedude
>>
>>22984396
>I don't even know what you mean by that
First of all, you don't know what I mean because we live in a schizophrenic society that talks about gender roles as if they're all just a product of our imagination.

I'm certainly not saying that every man who wants to be dominated by a woman is gay, but what are we talking about? Pegging? Choking?

If you weren't fucking guys, I wouldn't be as perplexed.

>inb4 you're just ignorant and close-minded
Please to formulate something more articulate
>>
>>22984480
>Well that's ironic

*Please TRY to formulate something more articulate.
>>
>>22984480
I don't think you are ignorant or close-minded. I just don't see how my wife ordering me to eat her pussy 2-3 times a day is manly of her.

And yeah, pegging, spanking, bondage, etc.

I don't know what to tell you about the fucking guys part. Some people are bi. Doesn't mean what I do with my wife is some kind of replacement for being fucked by a guy.
>>
>>22984508
>bi
So would it be safe to say that you're either a heterosexual deviant or a homosexual deviant?

>pegging
I'm gonna go with homosexual deviant

BTW, I'm not using the word "deviant" in a derogatory fashion; it really doesn't bother me what people do with their gens.
>>
File: IMG_20150904_110814.jpg (280 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150904_110814.jpg
280 KB, 1440x1440
30/california
i like subby bitch boys.
skype-danielledeadly
>>
>>22984538
I am married to a woman. For 5 years. I've never once dated a man. How are you getting homosexual deviant?

Because I like ass play? If you think that makes you gay, ok. But you are seriously missing out. Nothing like prostate stim.
>>
>>22984599
OK... so would it be fair to say that you're a hetero deviant? By deviant, I simply mean someone who deviates from their innate primary attraction.

And how often do you engage in homosexual behavior?
>>
>>22984585
hi 29/France male here interested ?
>>
>>22984626
Yes. Hetero deviant would apply then.

As for homosexual behavior, I'd say probably once every 2 months or so. And now in terms of IRL play it's only when my wife is present and is generally directing the action.
>>
>>22984585
>I like subby bitch boys
lol. Why, exactly?
>>
>>22984638
Interesting. Without going too deep into it, can you pinpoint why and when you became interested in this?

If you're just looking to make a hook-up and don't feel like answering questions, just let me know.
>>
So, I'm a switch, and I have yet to find a female dom that isn't fat. Or, at the very least, average, facially. Seriously, I haven't seen a female dom over a 3/10 it's REALLY disappointing.

Oh well, at least I'm a switch. Can still find plenty of cute sub girls.
>>
>>22984664
No, it's cool.

It started with being submissive to women. Eventually I got into the idea of a woman making me suck another man's cock or getting fucked up the ass.

I was talking about doing it with a former gf/Domme, but we broke up before it ever happened.

But then when I was single, I just said fuck it and went for it by myself. Enjoyed myself quite a bit, and have been playing with guys sporadically ever since.

Then when I started dating my now-wife, it just so happened that she loved watching two guys together.
>>
>>22984669
Really? My experience has been sort of the opposite actually.

I have dated a few Domme girls and am now married to one, and they have always been quite attractive.
>>
>>22984697
How did you find them? Going through regular dating isn't working for me, all girls I find are submissive.
>>
>eventually I got into the idea of a woman making me suck another man's cock or getting fucked up the ass.
hmm. That just seems like quite a leap to me. I suppose if I really TRIED to enjoy it, I could get off -- but then again, I could probably get off from fucking a goat, I just wouldn't do it.
>>
>>22984636
yes i am.

>>22984642
cause im bossy and a top..
>>
>>22984737
It probably depends on where you live, honestly. I live in a city with a lot of women who are highly educated, have high powered jobs, that kind of thing. Which means they are a lot more assertive and more likely to be dominant.

Also, they are all lawyers. I don't know what it is, but lawyers are kinky as fuck. (I am also a lawyer).
>>
>>22984760
Can confirm. I dated a woman much older than me that was a lawyer. Kinky as fuck.
>>
>>22984745
>I'm bossy and a top
No offense, but you just look like a dyke.

Interested in females at all?
>>
>>22984838
i have no preference
>>
>>22984376
Tits and dick is great. Plus that dick would be clean
>>
Sub 25 male here
add me on Skype: mute,walter
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 1036x772) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 1036x772
>>22984350
>>22984403
>>
>>22984585
I'm in 650, where are you? What do you like to do to guys? I'm curious about subbing.
>>
the fact that people are actually talking to U0KBGVIm is hilarious.
>>
Hum hum.

I like subs, but more in the way that they're gentle and sweet by nature. A lot of subs tend to only think of it as sexual or bring it to sexuality in any context. I want a real sweetheart I can build a good, solid relantionship with that can behave like a normal human being. I don't want someone who'll debase themselves in public or anything like that.

What would happen in our own home would be our thing. In public we'd keep up the dynamic in an organic way. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to call me mistress in public or anything like that.
>>
>>22988084
Sounds awesome and healthy. Even if the basis of the relationship was physical, I'd like to have some downtime where it's just affection/aftercare.
>>
>>22988084

As a submissive guy this is the type of dynamic I'd enjoy.

29 year old submissive guy here in Auckland, New Zealand.
>>
File: rb-tp-26.jpg (142 KB, 1023x683) Image search: [Google]
rb-tp-26.jpg
142 KB, 1023x683
some of you, while trying to understand fefishes, focus on rationalizing the thought process you think is taking place. people can enjoy words actions scenarios etc diff ways. to some it may be able a very specific thing. others, a matter of control and the giving up of control which is deeper of a feeling than you would think. 'subspace' is a thing. complex ways of enjoying forms of pleasure. the nuances of human sexuality. more fun than 'I don't understand how A likes B when I like C etc". replace that with anything. religion. the start of war. the slowing of progress. so deal with it.
>>
File: rb-tp-27.jpg (204 KB, 1023x686) Image search: [Google]
rb-tp-27.jpg
204 KB, 1023x686
And also remember that your getting one person's viewpoint anytime you ask anyone something about that which is as complex as sexuality. it can be an interesting view to journey through second hand to try and envision or live through, but it's just one specific experience through the tinted picture that's painted when one tries to truly let another experience something just from their words of it.
>>
christ i swear this board is the most disgusting thing ive ever seen
>>
>>22990989
some people enjoy the disgusting
>>
Hello everyone. I'd like to be dominated over chat. I don't care if you're actually a boy if you act like you're an obese woman. We can discuss more on kik - gwenisreal
>>
27/M/Bi/Dom looking for someone to chat/trade with.

Kik: NL9167
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.