[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-kik thread. Talk about how much you're tired of seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Anti-kik thread. Talk about how much you're tired of seeing kik threads on /soc/.

Seriously. CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG. Why are there THIS MANY kik threads? The same shit applies to dick threads, rate threads, etc. Is it because you faggots want to be the OP thinking you'll get more attention?

LIMIT IT TO ONE GOD DAMN THREAD PER SUBJECT.
>>
>it's just gay threads and kik groups
why am i still here
>>
MODDSSSSSS YOU FUCKING HACKS
>>
>>22982760
/soc/=kiks and dicks
>and betas drooling over bat shit crazy average looking girls
>>
>>22982778
I like how i get banned for posting in a hookup thread that was archived but its okay to have constant male feet and asshole threads and 22 kik threads
>kik=using this site as a link list
>>
>>22982767
Welcome to /soc/ - Kiks and Dicks
>>
>>22982760
I'm from /pol/ and i thought this said kike
>>
>>22982890
There are probably a lot of those too.
>>
File: 1443416318707.jpg (992 KB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
1443416318707.jpg
992 KB, 3648x2736
>>22982778
>average looking girls
>>
>>22983035
Ye mate there some cuties in the camwhore threads but the guy is right. This is basically a board where girls post to get guaranteed compliments no matter how average or below they are.

Why are any of us here?
>>
i wish anyone on kik was actually interested in anything other than tits and dicks. even skype is just a pit of cocks. tfw not even the internet is a niche anymore to make friends with like minds
>>
>>22983318
make a nonlewd friendship thread for bros
>>
>>22982760
Make a silly faces thread, fun for the whole family
>>
>>22983318
I made some friends the other day on here i mean half just wanted tits but rest are friends, the thing is if you just want friends youre either a beta faggot and if its with a female youre a whiteknight its fucking dumb
>>
>>22983716
>Every female friend from /soc/ I've met has ended up wanting to do sexual shit with me
Shit's weird man, I just like hearing female voices when I'm playing games with friends.
>>
I was tempted to make a pic like one my buddy showed me from /mu/ where every thread was a NMH thread that was posted at some point but for here and with kik threads. Guess you beat me to it m8. Damn. They are annoying though. Granted I have about 3 threads I check on a regular basis here so as long as I can find those it's cool. But still...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.