[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for femanons Would you please hold me down and rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Question for femanons

Would you please hold me down and rape me

Also rate
>>
>>22980761
Sure, why not?
7/10
>>
>>22980761
I'd tie you down and milk your cock daily.
>>
>>22980761

Without question
>>
>>22980761
I'd break both your legs, saw off your little twiggy arms.
Shove my cock up your butthole, and call you Mary Jane because your screams are so "loud"
FYI: I'm a MTF trans and I do class as a femanon. ;)
>>
>>22980761
Dear Diary,

Nothing odd happened today, OP was still a huge faggot.
>>
File: 123.jpg (29 KB, 539x540) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
29 KB, 539x540
Sure :3
10/10
>>
>>22981429
That's fucked up, the rape post is hot though
>>
>tfw this never happened to me when I made threads

:(
>>
>>22981429
>>call you Mary Jane because your screams are so "loud"

Hello southernanaon

(unless that lingo's popular outside of the southeast now)
>>
>>22980761
I'd sit on your face till you were a squirming little mess beneath me
7.5/8 / 10
>>
>>22981545
Aw let me comfort you xp
>>
File: WIN_20151211_10_32_12_Pro.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151211_10_32_12_Pro.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
>>22981607
a-are you sure
>>
>>22981674
Ooh pretty positive
>>
>>22981748
gonna be a huge dork and say my skype is dongfacemcgee
>>
>>22980761
fuck yes
you look like a little slut who would love to be forced down and ridden
i'd make you cum inside of me
>>
Since this is a good thread to post this story in:

In highschool there was this 10/10 girl (I remember her going around showing off this magazine she made the cover of). She had an older aggressive boyfriend (every highschool girls dream). He was really jealous and would hit her due to it, accusing her of cheating all the time.

He wasn't wrong. She had a 9/10 girl that she had on the side (although they broke up eventually and the 9/10 got together with a butch girl). Also at parties she would sleep with guys. Not just any old guys though, specifically guys with gfs. The guy would be like "look you're really hot, but I have a gf and you have a bf and I know he'd beat the shit out of you if he found out."

So what she'd do is get them really really drunk and then sleep with them anyway. There were also rumors this wasn't entirely consensual and that she would hold them down if they tried to push her off themselves.

Was she a rapist? Or did guys just invent that story so they'd have an excuse to tell their gfs? There's no way for me to know, but I figured you folks would enjoy this story.
>>
You have THE cutest eyes. I'd do absolutely terrible things to you. I agree with the idea of forcing you to cum inside me- that's all you're good for, after all, unless you prove me wrong.
>>
I'm a teen boy, but I'd ride that dick until your legs fell off <3
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.