[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who will most likely never read it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: writing-on-paper.jpg (70 KB, 999x618) Image search: [Google]
writing-on-paper.jpg
70 KB, 999x618
Write a letter to someone who will most likely never read it.
>>
Dear M
Fucking communicate with me.
>>
>>22976427
kek is that "M" an annon from this board?
>>
File: 1449271296531.png (54 KB, 942x762) Image search: [Google]
1449271296531.png
54 KB, 942x762
>>22976419
Dear OP,

you're a faggot

sincerely

Not a faggot
>>
I am so sorry for it all..
You should have known better though. You knew I was taken, for years now regardless of wanting me that whole time. I didn't know you at all and yet when we met, you crossed the line.
We should have never met. For your sake.. You hate him so much for all the things he does but you saw the sadness in my eyes for years, you should have expected me to chose him. Why would I leave? I wish we never met.
Just so you didn't get the brunt of the pain.. You are in so much pain.. We got too close and I pulled away because it wasn't right. Now you're cracking inside, dying because the one person you wanted in this world didn't chose you. We are lying to ourselves saying we can just be friends.. You treat me so different as a friend like you hate me.. I can see the pain now. So I decided to just give you some time, not talk to you so you could repair some but..
I'm lying to myself.
You will never be repaired from this doing it that way. Me being near you will never repair you. This is just going to end with us parting ways huh? Maybe for the best?
Such a sad thought you know just 2 months of happiness and my mind is just forgetting it.. So much regret in myself, shame.. disappointment. I deserve nothing but death.

I hope you find someone new to chase after.. I was never right for you, not this way, not with my current situation.. I am so sorry.
>>
J,

You're a piece of shit. I'm glad I never said I love you back.

-M
>>
Look, I really like you, and I think you like me, but I just can't risk it. I mean I practically live with you guys at this point and if I fucked up then it would get around, and I guess it's just better this way. I honestly think I love you Cass
>>
>>22976433
was
>>
Dear J

I regret not getting a better chance to know you, I wish my situation was different because I honestly can't get you out of my mind. It's unfortunate that things panned out the way they have, but I don't think I'd change anything, the time spent with you was worth it.
Sincerely yours, Mick
>>
>>22976775
from maryland i presume.
>>
>>22976811
No, not even from america
>>
to everyone i've met

sorry for being such a depressed pretentious cunt

me
>>
M,
Actually, you totally MIGHT be reading this. I know you browse here since I met you here and all...
You know what, how 'bout this. If you read this, and you realize it's about you from the initials and the fact that this letter makes no god damn sense, just... I dunno. Buy yourself a candy bar the next time you go out for groceries? As like, a treat. Think of it as discovering an easter egg in the fabric of reality, except instead of being put here by a trollish god it's just me, That Guy, and instead of being anything important it's just me rambling.
Also, uh, still working on your christmas gift. I'll have it done, I swear!

-A
>>
>>22977293
I wish this was for me.
I know it probably isn't. But I'll buy myself a candy bar anyway. Just to be sure.
>>
File: tumblr_mb6ke7uDr11qbvovho4_500.gif (482 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb6ke7uDr11qbvovho4_500.gif
482 KB, 500x281
C, I know you figured me out. Your profile's set to private.
It's too late.
>>
M,

Things have already gotten petulant and stupid. I almost believe that the whirlwind romance was all a lie, that I was foolish to fall right in. It's hard not to feel that way given where things devolved to. I suspect we will end up not talking, despite what was said tonight. It's all dead and even tho I tried to play it cool I'm pretty crushed. Goodbye.

-A
>>
>>22978449
I dunno
What's your last initial?
>>
S,
I know we're the best things that have come into each others lives. I know we're on a break, and I know you're not seeing other people. I know it's only because you want me to get better and not need to use you as a crutch for my problems- I know that you think it's for the best, and I'm trying my best to feel the same because I trust you.
t I only seem alive when I'm with you -- I lost my passions, my friends, and my humanity. I've blamed my illnesses, but I'm ready to blame myself. I believe you want what's best for me, and I believe that I can find the strength to do it- For your sake and mind

Whenever you cross my mind, it hurts. It hurts not only because I don't have you right now- It hurts because I know I'm not doing anything to make things better.
We still talk occasionally, and I'll pretend that things are going well for me.I'll pretend that I'm getting out of my shell, that I'm experiencing the emotions I've locked away- That moving to a point where you aren't the only thing that's made me happy.
It's what you want, and I want to give it to you more than anything.
I'm a weak person, though. I hate myself and I hate most of the things around me. I said I'm back on my meds, but what I really mean is that I'm still taking them handfuls at a time. I try to change, but I don't think I can. I don't think I deserve you, and I don't think you deserve to wait for me.
You need more, you deserve better. I'm too selfish to think of a life without you- A life where I'm alone again, where I can't rely on anyone but myself- The self that sabotages me- The self I can't control.
My love is like a dark cloud full of rain, and it's always up above you. I hope beyond anything else I can change and give you the love and life you deserve. You're an amazing person, and I wish I were as good for you as you think I am.
You'd take me back in a heartbeat, but I can't do that to you. You don't deserve it.
I'm scared.
-C
>>
>>22976419
MD, i've got no idea about what i'm feeling, nor what do i want. I could've done a good job, but i'm still a bit too autistic. I'll get better at all those easy shits and hope at least something will happend with the next ones i'll meet.
>>
>>22980186
Not that anon, but last initial is a G. Is yours a W?
>>
>>22980247
Nope, the right answers were R and B respectively!
>>
>>22980307
Well shucks! I hope you find the person you're looking for. :)
>>
T
I'm sorry I didn't embrace your flaws
but every time I see you I shiver.
I want you to touch me again.
I still love you.
and I know you do too.
please everything will be fine.
just let me take care of you.
you big nerd.
-K
>>
>>22980234
What's your last name initial
>>
>>22978776
>>22977293
>>>/adv/
>>
>>22980381
P.
>>
>>22976553
damn, may I ask the context?
>>22978739
are you a yandere senpai?
>>
>>22980428
What do you mean context? J definitely gets on here and probably knows I'm talking to them.
>>
>>22980441
Oh my id changed bc I'm on my phone
>>
N
Sorry for what happened. Had I been more careful, we'd still be together. Maybe, just maybe, things would've been different if we hadn't hidden it from everyone else. Especially her.

I know this'll never get to you but I don't care, had to get it off my chest. I'd really like you to meet someone else, be happy, maybe marry. I know I couldn't. Won't meet someone like you ever again.

I just hope you're alright. I hope that she didn't hurt you. Alas, I'd like to believe you're alright, that she wouldn't hurt her daughter. Please, get away from her. I know it isn't easy but please do it.

Everything ends. Don't worry for me.

-F
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.