[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Portland thread? Portland thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: portland.jpg (932 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
portland.jpg
932 KB, 1280x1024
Portland thread? Portland thread
>>
>>22966956
20/male/st johns
Portlandfag of many years.
I like history, weed, motorcycles, etc etc
kik is groucho.marx
>>
wet, wet winter.
>>
>>22966999
Better wet than dry.
Last winter was bullshit.
>>
>>22967044
Amen
>>
>tfw live in Astoria
>never meet anyone from here online
Sucks tbqh.
>>
>>22967433
but at least you got the bombest fish n chips
>>
>>22967526
Baked Alaska
>>
>>22967572
Where? I was talking about the bowpicker fish n chips.
I also dig the maritime museum, but I missed the tattoo exhibit a couple years back. Fort stevens is rad as fuck too.
>>
>>22967572
>>22967663
>baked alaska
ooohhhh a place is named Baked Alaska, I thought you meant the dish. I've never been there.
>>
Is Tigard close enough to Portland? Seems close enough.
>>
>>22966956
Sup fags? Glad I found you. I'm thinking of moving my family to Beaverton in the next couple years. Does it suck there? I'm looking at Zillow and it seems affordable... has it been getting more expensive though? Weed's legal, so that's cool. Job market seems ok being close to Portland, and I'd still be able to work from home with my current job.

Are there good/bad parts of town? I assume yes but never been there. Cops suck?

How's the weather generally/seasonally? What kind of gear do you everyday carry for the seasons?
>>
>>22969336
Answering this as a Portlander.
Beaverton is a watered down suburb of portland. It's generally bland, but cheaper than portland.
"bad" parts of town aren't the same as other towns. They're not "dangerous" unless you are actively involved in criminal activity, they just kind of suck to be in. Luckily they're pretty easy to avoid. Cops are generally pretty easy-going if you're not a douche.
It rains here. Like, a lot. As in, we recently had the single most expensive sewer project in American history and it still floods. But if you wear an umbrella you're a fag. You put on a sweater and a rain jacket and you fucking deal.
You will get unending amounts of shit for being a "transplant".
>>
Anyone wanna hookup with a male bodied mtf (I've not started hrt yet)?
>>
>>22972122
Depends. How feminine is your penis?
>>
>>22972647
Very
>>
>>22974456
>>22972647
>>22972122

How about we just all smoke together?
>>
>>22974474
I don't think I'd be opposed to that.
>>
>>22972122
Drop a way to contact ya.
>>
>>22974596
For the moment I have skype, uristmcspace
I have kik too but don't have access to tablet right now. I guess I'll post that if I find it in the morning
>>
>>22974606
Yeah i don't have access to my Skype atm but give me your kik when you can.
>>
>>22974661
Fuck it, got off my ass and found the damn thing, let's see how long till I need to find a charger though. Mine's rexmundi50
>>
File: Portland-Maine-1_photo.jpg (84 KB, 460x311) Image search: [Google]
Portland-Maine-1_photo.jpg
84 KB, 460x311
>22969242
>always the wrong/worst Portland posted
>>
>>22967433
Dude I'm in Astoria
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.