[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope u like my photos...wanna see more kik me---xAngelAlcarez
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: CUtAO1jUsAAe0bL.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CUtAO1jUsAAe0bL.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
I hope u like my photos...wanna see more kik me---xAngelAlcarez
>>
yea right

who posts these? im genuinely curious as to the guys that post stuff like this.

like this girl is too good looking so you obviously never dated her.

who is she? a friend? some camwhore? why post this? were you mad or do you think its funny? what are you trying to prove?
>>
hit it up, seeing what happens, picture is completely different though
asked if they posted on here
>>
>>22965866
let me know the results also i wondered if catfish etc.

i have no interest in talking to this person. im just trying to figure out why stuff like this is posted.
>>
>>22965856
not OP but I think there are a lot of dudes who can actually score chicks this hot
maybe I fell for some ebin meme but I figure there are tons of good looking dudes here who are lucky enough to get into these girls' pants but the dudes are probably insecure and fucked up in the head
hence, why they go on 4chan all the time
seems like another revenge dump to me
sad but what are you gonna do
>>
>>22965885
what i meant by good looking is she doesnt look like the typical girl you would see posting on the internet. disputing whether or not someone from here could land a girl like this isnt the point though.

i just want to hear the story for once. why was it posted is what im interested in.

but i get what you are saying of course
>>
File: 2015-12-14_18-08-43.png (483 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-14_18-08-43.png
483 KB, 540x960
I dont know where to post this, so I'll just post it here.
Anybody have a trick or something to know if people are real or catfish? I guess I'm having trust issues cuz this shit just keep happening to me but I don't trust anyone anymore and I think everyone is catfish. Pic related she sent me her nudes but I'm pretty sure it's fake.
>>
>>22965992
Dude, I thought I was experiencing the most epic catfish of all time. I asked for a timestamp - timestamp was provided. However, we all know that timestamps can be faked. Then I found a timestamp of this girl from 5 years ago. Her hand writing was the same. Okay, obviously someone has a high attention to detail. Next, I asked for specific poses - specific poses are delivered. But once again, this girl has been around for a while so I figured that someone dug through an archive of this girl and found something that satisfied the pose requirement.

But then one day she wants to Skype video call. I was sure it was going to open up to a dude's asshole pushing shit out or something, but nope, it was her. We talked for 30 minutes last week and an hour today.

It's her and she's hot as fuck.
>>
>>22966072
cool story bro, now does anyone have any results from the ops post?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.