[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me all about your love stories that started here, whether
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
Tell me all about your love stories that started here, whether they ended well or not! I wanna hear some cute stuff.
>>
>>22959360
I blocked her/him.
>>
>>22959371
Why, if I may ask?
>>
>>22959383
Why not? Why love? Why love someone from /soc/? Specially when people here are too keen on drugs...
>>
>>22959398
her/him?
>>
File: 1447805508910.jpg (33 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
1447805508910.jpg
33 KB, 500x444
>>22959360
We are all delusional here anon. You won't find love on 4chan.

The longer you have been here the more depressed you become. Most of us wouldn't even try to actually meet anybody on here.

but we all want love badly with people we relate to so we keep coming here

how new are you?
>>
I used to namefag here in 2012. I fell in love with another regular (they were more popular than me) over skype. We texted constantly, and he finally decided to fly out to California to come see me. It went amazingly, so then I went to visit him. Finally, he moved here and now we've been living together for almost a year!
>>
>>22959421
I'm not trying to find love here, I'm just curious about other people's stories. This is a board meant for meeting people after all. I'm not new at all, actually, I've been here on and off since the board's inception.
>>
>>22959411
It was a dog actually.
>>
>>22959436
sounds like ur memes are pretty dank
>>
>>22959454
what a waste of a thread
>>
>rev up that /soc/ to find a waifu
>scroll
>scroll
>scroll
>post in a dozen or so threads
>0 replies
>realize there are no women that would ever be legitimately interested in you
>go fap instead
Repeat 2-3 times a week for 3 years.
>>
>>22959491
so make some changes idk
not to mention most of the girls on here are entitled as fuck. i know they say the same thing about the guys though.

if everyone was a little less entitled this board would be more effective.

nobody really gives a shit though
>>
There is no love here, only guys that want to send you pictures of their hot dog.
>>
>>22959613
Why do you assume someone would be a static entity over the course of 3 years?
>>
Met my ldgf from here after months of posting in /imt/
She added me randomly off a completely different thread

Things haven't been going too well on her end and she hasn't been in touch with me for a week or two, I guess I'm just hoping she'll see this thread and get back to me.
>>
>>22959942
What's she like? If she lives in Germany or is from Sweden, and if her name might be Elin, and if she might have PTSD or depression and deceased family. If she speaks many languages, if she plays the cello. She is a catfish.
>>
>>22959431
I should add that we were long distance for about a year and a half. It was hard, but if both people are in and you can trust them, it's not so bad.
>>
Not really a love story but I made a pretty good friend from /soc/ like a year back and we talk on a regular basis. Saw Between the Buried and Me with him yesterday! There's some decent people on here, just rare.
>>
i'd like to find a love story..
>>
>meet a qt guy from my state
>he is everything I would want in a partner, body to personality
>took me out on fun dates to places around town I have never been to
>get too nervous I would fuck it up and autismed out of the relationship
>realize I have made a major mistake
>too nervous to message him on kick and my finger hovers over the button every day

fuuuck what do I DO
>>
>>22960044
DAMN IT MAN

MESSAGE HIM

YOU TWO GONNA HAVE A WONDERFUL LOVE STORY

GET TO HIM BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES.
>>
>>22959454
>>22959489
I just dont want to answer.
>>22960044
Hit him with a brick when he's not looking.
>>
It's pending I know it I just need details ;_;
>>
>>22960058
But he said he wanted to join the military soon and I think he just wants something to fuck. He isn't looking for commitment.

>>22960064
He lives too far, the brick would only go a few feet from my hand.
>>
>>22960044
>he is everything I would want in a partner, body to personality
>>22960088
>But he said he wanted to join the military
>personality
>military
waste of good doubles.
>>
>>22960088
DAMN IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. MESSAGE HIM.

I'M ABOUT TO GO INTO THE MILITARY. IF I COULD HAVE SOMEONE TO LOVE BEFORE I GO. BEFORE I MAY DIE. I'D TAKE IT

YOU GO GET HIM.
>>
This goes back to 2014...

I was sitting around on soc, bored and minding my own business. Out of nowhere, on one of the rate threads, was this scrumptious blonde girl who I SWEAR was a dead-ringer for the Swiss Miss girl. But even cuter, if you can imagine that.

So I chat her up for a bit. She rated my pic a 9, which gave me enough confidence to push the envelope a bit. But the really cool part was finding out that she lived only 25-ish miles away. Suddenly, I went from having a little fun chat to the very real possibility that I was gonna fuck this bitch. My dick sprang into diamonds when she sent me a pic of her firm bubble butt.

That butt was mine. And I was gonna FUCK it. It was as if every ambition I'd ever had in life was forgotten and displaced by my desire to slide my cock into her va-jay-jay and...AND...blow my wad into her. Fuck the condoms shit. I was gonna breed those buns and stake my lusty claim to her trembling butt cheeks.

So finally we reach the point where she agrees to hook up and forwards me her phone and location. I quickly grabbed a few energy bars on my way out the door to make sure I'd have the stamina for the Fuck-A-Thon to come. I got lost a couple times on the way there, and I'm pretty sure I hit someone's dog in my rush, but finally I pulled up and gave her a quick call. I saw a porch light switch on, and it was Game On.

She met me near her porch, and she was every bit as hot as her pic. We hugged, and she seemed equally pleased to see me, which was a relief. Holding my hand, she led me inside. Clothes hit the floor as we clumsily made out, and in a blur, I found myself in her room. She quickly hopped on all fours, making it clear that she wanted it doggystyle. I grinned and was about to oblige when I saw a pic on her bedstand--a pic of her in a wedding dress embracing some dude in a military uniform.
>>
"Who's that? Your brother?" I asked, not wanting to derail the fuckfest, but...I had to know.
"My husband, silly."
"Uhh...what?"
"He's 4,000 miles away sitting in the sand like a dumbfuck. He won't know shit." She stared at me a few seconds. "Are we gonna do this?"

I stared at her ass. The delicate curve of her ass cheeks made the decision for me and I thrust my schlong deep into her velvety snatch. Surprisingly, I found that whenever I looked over at that wedding picture, my cock got harder and the sex was even more pleasurable. The wrongness of it put me over the edge. When it came time to blow my eager wad, I smiled and gave the dude in the pic a thumbs-up as I released jet after jet inside her.

"Your wife's got a tight pussy, brah", I thought to myself. "Sorry for making such a mess in there, though. We good, bro?"

After we were done about four hours later, I asked to use the bathroom. I opened a few drawers until I found what I was sure was the husband's personal drawers. I wiped my cock off on his washclothes, making sure to neatly fold it back afterwards and place it back exactly where I found it.

It was a good night.
>>
>>22960150
>washclothes*

washcloth
>>
>>22960141
>>22960150
Aw...bro I was hoping you'd do the right thing.
>>
>>22960109
I'm worried he'll just get mad.

Maybe it's you I'm talking to.
>>
>>22960044
Be my waifu instead
>>
currently talking to a qt /soc/ girl
she likes me too senpai
>>
>>22960174
Most likely it's not me. but, I still think you should message him. Because you have this chance to love someone why not take it?
>>
>>22960245
Because he might just be looking for something to fuck before he leaves and military relationships are one of the worst things you could do as a modern human.
>>
>>22960258
>military relationships
oh...so I should stop looking huh. I plan on going into the army some time next year.
>>
A couple of years ago, there was this gorgeous girl that posted in a few threads that summer. She was really nice, but disappeared until late fall.

I was sitting around one day and a guy I talked to once in a while asked if it was cool for him to give my skype to someone. I said sure why not, and a few minutes later I get an add from that girl.

We talked for like 6 months for hours every day, texting, Skyping, etc. Eventually I met her for a date when I happened to be in her state and it was just... amazing.

We 'broke up' or whatever a few months later and it kind of crushed me, but I ended up channelling that frustration to getting in the best shape of my life.

After not talking to her for almost a year and a half, I randomly checked my Facebook one day and she had responded to one of the messages I had sent after the breakup.

We're not together or even trying to make it work beyond occasional sexting and sending pics, but it's honestly really nice to have her back in my life again, even if it's just as a friend.
>>
>>22960159
he did
>>
I met possibly the greatest female I have ever come in contact with on this crap hole of a board.

We met by chance last June and instantly clicked. For the next 4 to 5 months we talked constantly over Skype, progressing from a few messages a day to 10 hour calls. We were absolutely smitten.

Not being satisfied with the long ass calls and endless nights I decided to buy a plane ticket and visit her. She's from Sweden and I was travelling from Scotland, so it was pretty long distance. We spent an amazing 3 weeks together over the holiday and my life was completely changed.

2 months after I got back home I shipped my stuff over to Sweden and got my ass over to start a new life with my girlfriend. Or well I should say my wife seeing as how we got married.

I'm tired as balls, sorry if this was poorly written. I've got the greentext story of how I lost my virginity in those 3 weeks saved on my phone too, they were seriously some pretty amazing weeks, heh.
>>
>>22960422
You got married to someone on this board?
>>
You want this in green text or should I vomit a wall o' text? Because I've got a tale of love for my (now ex) wife...
>>
>>22960462
Yup, neither of us really wanted to get married though, we thought it would have helped with me being allowed to stay.
>>
>>22959613
>most of the girls on here
>on here
Everywhere

And it's not one gender over another. The only cure for sex/love-entitlement issues is to indulge yourself in committing to an irl relationship with all of its annoyances and rewards. Love can become a habit and a skill, but only through immersion.

Everything else if fantasy.
>>
>>22959970
That's not her
She's not a /soc/ regular
>>
>>22959431
what was your name??
>>
File: eternal-sunshine.jpg (697 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eternal-sunshine.jpg
697 KB, 1920x1080
I was infatuated at first sight. The look in her eyes, the way she smiled, how she was responding to people. I went into the thread and tried getting her attention, no dice. Only talking to tripfags. I learned how tripcodes work and started doing that. One night while she was posting she asked for my contact info, and we got talking. I forget the exact timing, but at some point I lost out and she was dating a dude. We would still chat over IM, email, and eventually texting despite all this. They ended up breaking up and a while later I got called up to the big leagues, it was my shot. And totally god damn blew it. I had put her on a pedestal and was intimidated by how much I wanted this girl and where I thought everything was going. We met up and it was like an extended sinking feeling when you know you bombed a test but haven't gotten the grade back yet. I've had years at this point to think about it and what went wrong, Think I've got a good handle on it, at least from my own end, who knows about hers. I always get ahead of myself, something goes right I can only see the best ending possible. Like I throw a touchdown playing football, oh my god what if I'm really amazing I could make the team, what if I end up in the NFL and end up the best ever to play the game!? Instead of, you know, focusing on enjoying the moment and getting ready for the next play. People aren't the missing puzzle in your life, getting the right mate won't fix everything wrong. They're just people like you and you should want to be with them for how you make each other feel, not some mental construct or long term goal of what they give you.
>>
Salt ahead get ready

>Met a girl on /soc/ a year ago
>start to talk
>stuff goes very smoothly and we have fun
>she shows interest and ask me out
>we seemed super compatible and all almost at the point where it was almost metaphysical or some shit
>We were living very far away but we had a strong bond
>we could have very long and thoughtful on all sorts of topics
>it was almost too good to be through
>She was very moody and depressive though.
>Then I started to figure out why she didn't have many friends and her parents were always yelling ate her
>she was an ungrateful brat
>she didn't really care about anybody around her and always played the victim whenever she got shit for what she did
>Even though I'm very patient I got mad.
>all the support, all the time I spent helping her didn't matter to her, I was the bad guy
>she would curl into a ball and wouldn't listen
>left her a month ago
>I had a great time but I won't get stepped on again as I did
>>
>>22961224
I wasn't that popular, but I went by Mira. I had a pixie cut back then and posted a lot in short hair threads.

He went by Thumper Kegg and posted in like...music threads and stuff.
>>
>>22960044
You're fucking it up. Doing exactly what you thought you'd do. Message him and stop being an idiot because he likes all your quirks and I guarantee he'll like how anxious you were too if you link him this thread
>>
>>22959360
>love stories
>/soc/
Oh yeah. One of those dozen or so penis threads...... Love at first sight >_> Get fucking real
>>
>>22961389
i have him on skype from the olden days lol. he's a hottie, nice catch!
>>
>There was this one time I saw a really cute girl
>she said she thought I was really cute
>then i found out it was a dude
good times
>>
>>22961599
haha right??
thanks!

I thought he was way out of my league, but it turned out he thought the same of me.

Shit happens, I guess!
>>
Met two guys I cared about on here amidst a couple hookups. They both started out as casual, but ended up being so much more.

Summer of 2012, fresh out of high school and coming to this site a lot out of boredom. I posted in contact threads a bunch and wanted to hang out with locals. I met a guy on a skype thread and we talked a little. We fell out of touch until we ran into each other in another thread a couple months later.

We actually talk this time and get to know each other. I was dating a guy at the time, but started to like him more, so I dumped him. Fast forward a month and we're talking about meeting up because he shared a studio with someone and needed to get out. (I later find out she was recent ex, but that's a different story.) It's winter by now and unseasonably warm, so I suggested we go to the beach and walk around the city. Had a nice night and invited him out to a concert the following week. Had an exceptional night and he asked me out for Valentine's day a couple nights later. We had our first kiss on the river walk and it was super romantic.

This ended about.. 3 months later because self-sabotage. I was a disaster back then idek. He was a good guy, just distant. It triggered some insecurities that I couldn't communicate. It was my first serious relationship and I didn't know how to handle it. It built up into a sad, awkward breakup.
>>
File: BRAIN PROBLEMS.gif (16 KB, 630x375) Image search: [Google]
BRAIN PROBLEMS.gif
16 KB, 630x375
I hit a low point back at the start of 2013 and started browsing around threads and stuff. Stumbled across this one chick who was really cute and seemed pretty cool but would never give out contact info.

So I kept browsing and she kept posting, and I'd occasionally chit chat anon to anon. At the time I was also unemployed with a lot of time on my hands. Eventually I figured out when she would typically post, and narrowed down which threads she would post in. It was almost like clockwork, and in a way I really enjoyed the time spent, semi interacting with some random girl online for minutes at a time anonymously.

Then things got dark. I was finally coerced into getting a job again, and on the second day had a bit of a mental breakdown. So that night I waited around until she started posting, and asked her if she would be ok with me coming to visit her at work to say hey. She laughed it off like some weird joke, I told her I was serious, and revealed that I had found out where she was working, she still acted like she was ok with it, and so I got in my car and drove 1000 miles across the country in the middle of the night without telling anyone to go see her.

I got there, but I never did manage to meet her, and had another breakdown before I bothered to stick around another day and ended up driving back home. ho hum
>>
Thought I had something with someone from here but I'm already realizing this isn't good at all.
>>
I didn't meet the next guy until about a year later in a Snapchat thread, of all places. I thought he was a cutie, so we started talking over snap. Then, it turned into sexy snaps. I hadn't heard from him in a while, but didn't didn't really notice/care. He actually deleted me and added me back a month later and we started talking again. We decided to move it over to skype. I forgot I left my phone number on my profile, so I was pretty surprised when I got a text from him.

We're talking for about a month when he mentions being in town to visit his mom and asked if I wanted to spend a night with him at a hotel. (We were a state away and his mom lives in a suburb not too far from the city). I'm down. He invited me to a concert a day before our romp. We had fun despite some ~tension~. The day comes and I'm nervous as all heck. We end up spending an amazing night together. We had sex, of course, but also cuddled and watched movies and talked about everything under the sun. We clicked in possibly the most non-romantic situation ever. It was the hardest thing in the world walking him back to the train station to his mom's the next morning after breakfast. We had the relationship talk that same night and spent the rest of the week trying to spend as much time as possible with each other before he went back home.

We spent the next month talking and falling asleep on skype together as well as road trips and train rides back and forth. He was set on moving to the other side of the country with his friend for a while, but texted me out of the blue one day saying he had a friend in my city offering him a cheap room and a possible position at his job. Everything moved so fast. The next month, he was here and we saw each other almost daily all that summer. We fell for each other hard and talked about moving in together not that long after. We moved in together a year later and there's been talk of marriage after I graduate and get settled at a better job.
>>
I met this German man here , he was married to a white woman and had a thing for Asians so he'd always call me on skype or I would call him and I would get naked for him and rub my clit while saying his name and telling him how much i wanted his throbbing white cock inside me , I miss him so much, his name was Thomas. His cock was amazing , I wished to have it one day but I recently switched jobs and had a hectic schedule and I think his wife found out about us on skype and I've haven't had contact since . I think I fell in love , he was the perfect man, He was going to bring me out to Germany
>>
>>22961389
>Thumper Kegg
Hot damn I remember Thumper Kegg- my fiancee and I used to post in the same era. That's so cool!

Matter of fact, she was a lot closer to him than I- tell Thumper that I sired a small child with one of the cam girls he was chummy with hehe.
>>
>>22960238
Does your girlfriend know about this?
>>
>>22966498
Hah, will do. Might be easier if you could provide a name, as "that person on 4chan" probably won't ring any bells. :P
Congrats, by the way!
>>
>>22968086
ye desu
>>
>>22963591
Any love for an Austrian? :)
>>
>>22968176
Sure if you have blue eyes and blonde hair
>>
>>22968176
Brown hair brow green eyes :<
>>
>>22969692
Kik ?
>>
>be me
>post in one of the Kink threads
>get Kik message from 9.5/10
>catfish.amirite?
>through various tests including 1 hour long Skype call
>not catfish
>meeting soon to fuck

Seriously, the wait is killing me (and from what she says, her too).
>>
>>22959491
Maybe we weren't in your area?

What I look in a post is just facts, maybe a little something about the guy. If I see "nice guy" or some creepy shit I scroll past.
>>
Got catfished by some trap in skype threads after they added me. Was quite recent too, maybe not more than a month ago.

We talked most days and while I told them I wasn't into traps I really enjoyed their company and the attention they gave me. Also exchanged music and I've got a couple of really good songs from it.

Eventually however they just randomly deleted me without any warning. Didn't take it to heart. Thanks for the conversation laddie.
>>
>>22968139
I try to avoid mentioning her name since she was a little infamous here, but it's Eve.

And thanks, same to you and your own happy ending.
>>
>>22969706
LibertineK
>>
i fell in love with Holly and went mental when she blocked me on Skype and never returned any of my emails
>>
>>22960088
as someone who is joining the military, fucking go for him, he can still visit on leaves.

infact he will probably be insecure, more than 90 percent of women cheat on men in the military, so if you dont do that it would be a huge sign of loyalty
>>
>>22960141
>>22960150
literally the most larpy story i have ever heard

2/10 bad storyteller.
>>
I met an awesome guy in a soc tinychat a few years back.
We talked for a few months and he ended up flying out to meet me. We went out to eat, played mini golf, banged in a hotel, had a good time basically. He flew back home and I ended up being shitty and getting distracted by life n stuff, we stopped talking but we still snapchat sometimes. He's a really cool guy and I hope he finds someone less shitty than me ha
>>
Bump. These are cute.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.