[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. ATM I am depressed and my selfesteem is really bad. Deadlines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Hi. ATM I am depressed and my selfesteem is really bad. Deadlines all over me, I feel myself miserable, and I want to practice my english with some people from abroad, and, for fucks sake, make some friends who are non-latvian and non-russia.

Base info:
21/M/Latvia.
Straight/Bi. Stll curious.
In a relationship.
Communist.
Literature fan. Atheist. Into /x/ though.
Love vintage stuff, DIY, vintage, garage sales and LP's.
I listen to almost all kinds of music.
I play almost all kinds of games.

I really love bycicles.

Picrelated: me and my gf.

Contact me here, we can have a chat, and then exchange skype/facebook contacts.
>>
>>22957936

Well, you tried.
>>
>>22957936
Don't get so worked up over deadlines. Set out a detailed game plan. Prioritize. Delay any that are not of critical importance if that makes it humanly possible for you to process through your necessary work. You've got a lovely lady on your arm so perk up!
>>
>>22957936
fucking get your own life fucking peasant
>>
>>22957936
To tell you the truth,you sound like a a really interesting dude.We all have,or at least have had a lot of deadlines.I for one am doing my best to survive high school with all the shit I have to do.
But hell,you sound like a really fun dude,literature,interest in vintage,plays games,isn't picky about music.
Overall,don't sweat it,if you need someone to talk to,I'm up for it.
>>
Yay, I was called a peasant!

>>22957962
Thank you for your advice. The thing is that my parents are still worried about my future and every time I fail something in the University, I feel sick. Literally. I'm trying my best but it Doesn't seem to work out well, y'know.
>>
>>22957983
Thanks, anon. The thing is: most of my friends/people from my country and neighbourhood either know me and are tired of me, either are not interested. You can find me via skype: androit123

CosmoCommie.
>>
Still here. Waiting. You can rate me, tell shit bout me, compliment me. Everything is to be listened to.
>>
>>22958072
You are going to be a worker your entire life
>have fun being used
>>
File: 1449808081728.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1449808081728.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>22957936
Go to literally any board and talk to people. You'll learn profanity from b. Most tech convo words from g.. fitness and body words from fit. It isn't hard faggot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.