[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/ would I look really bad bald?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 1280x960
/soc/ would I look really bad bald?
>>
>>22957488
NO, NO YOU WOULDN'T. You have a nice face for it, stop worrying so much, yo

You don't even really look like you're balding anyway. So if you actually are, you have plenty of time before other people would be able to tell.

You're fine, yuh slag
>>
Thank you for the kind words anon. I am def starting to bald (shedding hair everywhere and receding hairline). I'm gonna try to get on medicine to help slow it down, but the end is def coming soon...
>>
>>22957488
You will look like a typical bald guy. I can already see it.
>>
>>22957612
In a good or bad way?
>>
>>22957680
in a way that reminds me of that one employee at the school with the dim office that drinks coffee all day out of a mntn town gift shop coffee cup that wears green sweater vests and owns a dog with long hairy ears but you nevr quite understood what that guys job was kinda way
>>
You have a nice face so I'd say probably not. It might not be the most optimal look but it wouldn't be bad
>>
>>22957741
He's going to be a very smug looking guy once he's bald
>>
File: goals.jpg (11 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
11 KB, 236x354
>>22957747
>>22957741
Haha I'm hoping I can grow out a beard then and get this kind of look going on
>>
>>22957834
Ya... no
>>
shit anon I wasn't trying to damage your self confidence when I said you looked better without bangs senpai shit

Since I posted that I've seen you ask this question several times+post a shopped pic. Relax man
>>
>>22957855
Ya op you are totally going to be a beast once bald like this guy>>22957834
>>
>>22957855
Hahha I don't know who this is but it wasn't that. I guess I'm just going through a "quarter life crisis" now and I'm worried how being bald will effect my love life.
>>
>>22957878
Anon... I see you post a lot lot lot and honestly I think you look fine, and better than me. I'm a straight guy so idk but I've seen a lot of qts find you handsome and though I'm not balding, we all aren't perfect and I think you'll be just fine :)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.