[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I saw a thread like this earlier, and I didn't want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: abby.png (4 MB, 1765x1000) Image search: [Google]
abby.png
4 MB, 1765x1000
So I saw a thread like this earlier, and I didn't want to hijack it because there was already a couple of guys posting, but

Here is my girlfriend, post a pic of you or your cock, and tell me and my girlfriend how you would use her and her holes. The dirtier the better, and we're excited to hear every single detail.

I'll start posting more pictures when I get some good replies.
>>
File: abby2.png (4 MB, 1765x1000) Image search: [Google]
abby2.png
4 MB, 1765x1000
>>
douse her in petrol and have a cigarette
>>
i'd fuck the shit out of the sweet ass...show her face
>>
I will put her on her knees and make her choke on my 8inch dick,then after shes all messed up i will fuck her sexy ass, cum all over her face and make her eat it
>>
>>22956710
push her face into the mattress.. make her grab those heels while i rub my cock between those cheeks until my cock finds my way into her ass or pussy.
>>
now post more
>>
>>22956719
>heels on in the bed
>>
More coming soon guys.. Liking it so far
>>
File: a.png (456 KB, 436x754) Image search: [Google]
a.png
456 KB, 436x754
>>22957861
>>22957824
>>22957775
>>
File: b.png (1006 KB, 1000x704) Image search: [Google]
b.png
1006 KB, 1000x704
>>
File: c.png (1 MB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
c.png
1 MB, 750x1000
>>
She's super hot, OP. Lucky guy.
>>
>>22956710
I'd get my Cadillac detailed, and drive to your apartment. I'd have you get in the driver's seat while your girlfriend and I shared the back. After having you get on the freeway, I would pull her hand down to my pants and let her start to have her way, warming us up. Slowly, but strongly, I'd peel her clothes off and mine and throw them out the sunroof. I'd kiss her neck, her nipples, and lick a trail down to her pussy. She'd face out the window, and while you're driving I would eat her until she was screaming for my cock. I'd make you watch me fuck her in the rear-view mirror, and I would blow inside her as I held her on top of me so she couldn't get off, not that she would want to, you pathetic little cunt. After all this fun, we could maybe pull over so that I could smoke a cigarette and watch you clean her out with your weak little boy tongue.
>>
timestamp?
>>
>>22960441
I can't wait to read this with her tomorrow

>>22960444
Unfortunately we both have jobs and aren't together all the time, these are all pre taken but I'll snap some fresh ones when I'm with her next?
>>
>>22960499
Have her touch herself while you read this to her, and make sure she's imagining what it must be like to be had by a real man.
>>
File: WP_20151205_22_23_50_Pro.jpg (329 KB, 560x2279) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151205_22_23_50_Pro.jpg
329 KB, 560x2279
Id kick you out of the room and fuck her in her ass, then make my gf lick the cum out of her hurting little ass hole
>>
>>22960577
preteen detected
>>
I would undress your bottoms. Slowly.
Force you upon your knees, and grab you by the hair while you nibble an ever growing boner.
You get so excited, you start to anxiously hint at it. I allow you to stand, you push me against the wall. You dig in. I run my hands down your spine while you awkwardly shift the buckle on my belt, because damn it, it's on too tight.
We let some air in, because it's too hot in here now, we're sweating. I lick the sweat off your chest. We fondle eachother passionately.
In pure lust, I turn you around. My hands wander your hips while I breath down your neck.
Gently. I push you against the wall, my cock now rubbing up against your cheeks. It's hard, very hard. Ready.
We start panting in desire.
I push you down, bend you over. I lose myself in a moment of lust, and you receive me. Slowly at first, but you yelp with a hard, mistimed jab.
At times like this I never could contain myself.
You laugh it off, assure me you're okay, and to prove it, you take my cock into your left hand. You run it around your lips, rubbing my balls with the other. As you start gently licking the tip of it, you ask what's on my mind.
I ask you to look out the window, and you do with minor complaint.
I see a single star. You make me feel like that star.
Awkwardly you release a giggle, and you turn to me with lust in your eyes and god damn, now I'm infatuated. It's my turn to go down.
I get on my knees, running my hands from your nipples down to your thighs.
Close your eyes and relax.
My hands wander a little more. You don't mind. I softly start to push at your rib cage, and then put all of my weight into it. In a flash, you are tumbling backwards, naked, out of a third story window.
I don't need to see you die. I don't need that negativity in my life. I grab my possessions, and make my way down the apartment complex.
Several blocks away is where I'm headed. I did my part, now it's time to cash out.
But before I know it, I'm swept off my feet.
>>
can u ask her where she got those sparkle tights? real cute t b h f a m
>>
>>22961384
We live in Australia and it was Myer's hosiery department. I forgot the brand name but I'll ask her if she knows?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.