[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else got vitiligo? Get posting and show us here!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1.jpg (198 KB, 735x980) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
198 KB, 735x980
Anyone else got vitiligo? Get posting and show us here!
>>
File: 2.jpg (168 KB, 735x980) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
168 KB, 735x980
Also, how would you feel about playing with a vitiligo cock?
>>
>>22952166
the thumbnail made it look like some kind of sea urchin, lel
>>
>>22952166
>>22952182
haha your the guy from /B right ? the cut/uncut thread? but ye i got it, dont wanna share pic of it but kinda hard to pull it up infront off girls because you never know what their reaction is going to be
>>
>>22952185
No, more like one of those weird tubers or worm things that stick out on rocky outcroppings near volcanic vents.
>>
>>22952200
yup that's me lol, and fair enough. I'm hoping someone else will post some vitiligo cock because it's very rare I see some other than myself haha
>>
>>22952212
haha, but ye its a good feeling to see someone else than you self so you dont feel alone about it ! how loong have you had it ? and do you have it on anny other parts off your body ?
>>
>>22952233
I've had some spots basically as long as I can remember, they've been growing really slowly over the years though like the big patch on my balls used to be smaller some years back. So far I don't have it anywhere else, only on my cock and balls. I really like having it desu haha since it's not anywhere visible, and it makes my cock pretty much one of a kind
>>
>>22952273
true! i only got some wery small dots on my back aswell, but my balls got huge ones..! nice to hear that you take it so good ^^ kinda happy that i got a gf thats used to it and so on, because i dont think i would dare to show my dick to others annymore since it has grown bigger the last years
>>
>>22952298
Yeah I get what you mean, it can be a bit daunting to show someone for the first time, in my experience no one ever had anything against it though - rather the opposite, people think it looks cool and sexy because it's different. I'm gay though, maybe guys care less about slightly strange looking cocks than girls do. :P If someone doesn't want my cock after I explain to them what it is and the fact that it's totally harmless, I probably don't want them near my cock anyways haha ^^
>>
>>22952336
damn man! thanks for giving me the chance to talk to you! and yeah i think girls are way more judging :( probably because of their self image, but once more thank you so mutch! I will remember what you have said cuz you gave me some hope or joy :D or better you finaly made me feel ok about having a raree dick and not beeing as everybody else!
>>
>>22952166
post face pic, because who care about a vitiligo dick when the face is nice. :)
>>
>>22952166
I find it interesting and I'd have no problem with a vitiligo cock.
>>22952336
That's a good mentality to have anon.

There was a qt in chub and her nick was Vitiligo. She hasn't posted in forever tho. Anyway, I find it cool and would love more pics
>>
>>22952371
Aw, that's great dude. :D Yeah definitely try to embrace it if you can, you got a one in a million cock from something that doesn't hurt you in any way if you don't let it! ^^ Feel free to hit me up on kik also if you wanna talk more about it later, username is RainbowCobra. Or if anyone else want to talk but doesn't wanna post for whatever reason they can message me too of course.
>>
>>22952407
Not gonna post face pics on the interwebs sorry :( At least not in a thread with my cock plastered all over it lol
>>
File: 3.jpg (181 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
181 KB, 980x735
>>22952440
Thanks anon. :) Just took a couple more for you
>>
File: 4.jpg (139 KB, 735x980) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
139 KB, 735x980
>>22952515
Foreskin close up
>>
>>22952515
>>22952518
Awesome thanks. Yeah, if someone turns that down you didn't want em anyway
>>
Bump. No one else has any vitiligo to show off at all?
>>
File: 20151212_202423.jpg (5 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151212_202423.jpg
5 MB, 5312x2988
mines not to noticeable. probably from masturbating so much as a kid
>>
>>22953342
Nice cock anon. ^^ I don't even see the vitiligo though honestly haha
>>
File: Picture 46.jpg (1 MB, 5168x2907) Image search: [Google]
Picture 46.jpg
1 MB, 5168x2907
It's the worst on my hands, and my cock and balls, but I will not share that second pair on 4chan. Just doesn't happen.

But here's hand one.
>>
File: Picture 45.jpg (1 MB, 5168x2907) Image search: [Google]
Picture 45.jpg
1 MB, 5168x2907
Hand two.
>>
>>22953471
>>22953476
That looks really cool, thanks for sharing! :) I'm always really interested in seeing all the different patterns people have, no matter where on their bodies.
>>
>>22953545

I think it's way cooler during the summer when I darken up with a tan. Outside of the vitiligo I tan up like a mexican gardener. It's kind of insane.

I've got other patches here and there, one around my right eye, but it's not that noticeable, and I've got a patch in the beard that's hit a small spot of facial hair pretty badly. Places that got hit really hard even the hair has completely lost all color.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.