[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a 4chan group on FetLife. Whats your kink anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: u6ryd5jgly4dsykhmqvd_400x400.png (113 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
u6ryd5jgly4dsykhmqvd_400x400.png
113 KB, 400x400
There's a 4chan group on FetLife.

Whats your kink anon?
>>
Domination rapeplay humilliation
Anything that would make the woman cry
>>
>>22951768
Sex only in the missionary position purely for the purpose of reproduction.
>>
>>22951801

> impregnation
> breeding

teehee
>>
Petplay and petplay accessories
Like pets :3
I might have looked at that group before, I think it was pretty dead
>>
>>22951816
>yeah have my baby you slut lets start a beautiful family
>>
>>22951852

no womb bro :p
>>
>>22951768
Got a question, just out of curiosity. I don't have any actual kinks, except appeasing who I'm with. I'm dominant or submissive, depending on my partner. Is there an actual kink with this in mind?
>>
>>22951953
pretty basic Switch
>>
>>22951768
I have a kink for rust.
>>
>>22951980

are your fingers made of salad?
>>
>>22951768
The 4chan group on FetLife is cringey as fuck.
FetLife in general is cringey as fuck.

Also:
F/20
>Master/slave
>Daddy/little
>Petplay
>Waxplay
>Spankings
>Slapping and choking
>Hair pulling
>Cum, creampies, facials
>Light-medium bondage (ball gags, wrist/ankle/thigh cuffs, leashes, collars)
>Lingerie and qt outfits
>Public stuff
>Being owned in general
>>
>>22952094
I would own the shit out of you any pics?
>>
>>22952102
No you wouldn't, and no.
>>
>>22952104

and that's the story of FetLife :D
>>
>>22952114
Have morons like you ever considered the possibility that women aren't rejecting you for no reason?
Have you ever thought that you get the reaction that you do because you're repulsive?
All of the decent doms generally don't need to use fetlife to prey on subs.
It's unreasonable to expect somebody submissive (especially as submissive as I get) to just metaphorically hand over the keys for their bodies and minds to you when you're a completely retarded jack ass.
Not to mention that I'm more than sick of not being treated respectfully by doms. You're dominant, but not my actual dom. Don't talk down to me or tell me that you'd dominate me, because I would never give you a pass to do so. You can't dominate somebody without them allowing you to do so. Literally fuck off.
Get your shit together and step it up.
>>
>>22952104
I would whore and alright no more point in replying now your all talk haha
>>
>>22952169
sounds like you need a good deep ass raping cumdumpster
>>
>>22952104
no pics because of gunt most likely
>>
Women dont reject me because I dont put myself out there for fear of rejection
Its not something I like
I am a switch and my Owner side wants a pet but my sub side fears that no one would have me
fetlife makes it a bit easier to see how other people go about making friends and partners in the community
>>
>>22951977
o_o I have never heard of this term.
>>
>>22952191
>I would whore and alright no more point in replying now your all talk haha
You're clearly mentally delayed, so I apologize for bruising your ego. You're going to need all the confidence you can to get through life while being this fucking confused.
>>22952202
>being degenerate enough to post photos of yourself on /soc/
>>
File: coocoo-bird.jpg (43 KB, 471x502) Image search: [Google]
coocoo-bird.jpg
43 KB, 471x502
>>22952169

You're coo coo!
>>
>>22952209
Fetlife - a good facebook that lets you meet people with the same kinks
>>
File: tobias-funke-analrapist-shirt.jpg (57 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
tobias-funke-analrapist-shirt.jpg
57 KB, 550x550
>>22952195

too good anon, :D
>>
>>22952210
Its pretty much what you described, wanting to be a dom and a sub at different times
>>22952223
Yeah someday I'll actually get on and message somebody or go to an event
>>
>>22952215
its cute when attention whores try and fool themselves into thinking their superior to anyone

thanks for the laugh
>>
>>22952240
My mind has been blown. Oh my god. I'm not a special snowflake, this is great.
>>
>>22952240

Go to events dude/lady.

Messaging people is a waste of time.

The lady anon posting in this thread is a good example of how cynical girls are when approached in the hyper-safe environment that is the Internets.

Although messaging to find a friend or two to go to the even with you is a good idea.
>>
>>22952215
Worthless attention whore 1/10
>>
>>22952260
Some fem anons. Others have no idea what the heck to do. I've been approached by guys not realizing they wanted more than a chat. Seriously I can't read between the lines with flirting sometimes
>>
>>22952250
Cant tell if sarcastic or epiphany
>>22952260
I just need to find an even that I want to go to
>>
M/21
>Master/slave
>bondage (limited at suspension - not quite there yet)
>Lingerie
That's about as detailed as possible in a 4chan post.

>>22952094
You here for thread only or open to contact?
>>
>>22952288

It makes more to think about whether they want anything more than sex :) that's just how nature made things, and its a darn shame that Christianity make sex shameful when its beautiful and natural.
>>
>>22952289
No! No sarcasm, I'm honestly really excited. Thank you anon. I can literally say "switch" instead of both/neither.

Anon, I love you
>>
Petplay, bondage, and some more vanilla-ish things.
>>
>>22952311
Honestly, I thought about making a profile since a friend showed me it a week ago. I just don't like photos of my face. It's weird af.
>>
>>22952288
you misspelled cumdumpster
>>
>>22952312
I love you too anon. God speed you kinky switch!
>>
>>22952330
I uh... wat
>>
>>22952294
protip:she forgot fat in her description
>>
>>22952328

a) don't have to post your face.
b) put you're in a relationship so you don't get shitton of spam right away; before you've had a look...
c) you have the option of setting photos to 'friends only'
d) just do it faggot!
>>
>>22952375
Anon I love you. Will make one later tonight.
>>
I dig the stag life and the pack life. So, I love king stags on top of sweet does fucking like is if they're making the future divine king come.

And then, I love finding girls in wolf pack style with wolf pack consequences - howling, fucking, etc.

It's not animalistic more so as it is mythologized temperament of the evening.
>>
File: 7807949_5_l.jpg (84 KB, 600x670) Image search: [Google]
7807949_5_l.jpg
84 KB, 600x670
he he
>>
>>22952448

Mulan
>>
>>22952094

Agreed.

Fuck FetLife

Majority of "active" people on there are old middle aged farts who take their kinks super seriously and are really weird about it and have nerdy shit like "munches".

It's also impossible to customize search on there.
>>
>>22952462

fair criticism.

but in the end, its what you make of it.

It's not a dating site.
>>
File: 2171554611_bcfafaedf1_b.jpg (345 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
2171554611_bcfafaedf1_b.jpg
345 KB, 768x1024
>>22952462

And there's a whole bunch of fetish events, like fetish clubs, parties, rope workshops, other shit like that...
>>
>>22952462

Part of why I left, but I think there is a good group of the younger generation present. And, I think kink take awhile for mainstream liars to accept, hence more middle age crowd. I'm just trying to recruit and find the kinks in hiding.
>>
>>22952559

It also takes some amount of finances/free time/resources to get into. desu.

There's also an element of luck.

If you're practicing your kinks alone, that's just masturbation :)

yadda, yadda, yadda.

Its what you make of it.

I made a few friends on there, met several partners... so its all good.

You get to learn a lot about people too. Like the girl anon from earlier this thread talking about 'cringey as fuck' and all that... well that's her attitude, and a lot of people have that attitude. So you can't be down on yourself, got to realize that people size each other up... not everyone is going to be a fit...

Takes maturity.

Its like just because your profile says you're into something, doesn't mean they actually are.

Perpetual mind games. In the end, you only get good at something if you dedicate time to it.
>>
>>22952512
>>22952543
>>22952559

In the end, I realized 90% of girls are "kinky" in some way anyways and just to meet "normal" girls on OKCupid/Tinder and then go from there.
>>
>>22952643

yeah, true that.
>>
It's also hard for me to find attractive people that meet my tastes and kink aura. Patience is the virtue of this game. And some people are just stupid when it comes to playing it anyway. Like, you start throwing the ball and then it drops and there isn't any dedication to figuring out how to continue playing or finding another game to see if there is interest or chemistry.
>>
>>22952169
Word fucking wor

Im an mtf sub, basicly what i get is dom guys like that and its as you said repulsive and digusting
>>
>>22953079
>>22952169

I think the real problem, at the core of it, is that a lot of people (mostly but not exclusively doms) don't understand that "likes X" does not immediately translate to "will do X *with you*".
>>
Love.
;_;
>>
>>22953229
You sick fuck.
>>
>>22952462
>It's also impossible to customize search on there.

Good god I hate this so much. You can search by location, or by fetish, but you can't search by both location and fetish. It makes it nearly impossible to find anything useful.
>>
>>22953325

All it takes is a little python code and ingenuity :p
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.