[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, first time speaking openly about this. Hope I find someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image%3A6154.jpg (309 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
image%3A6154.jpg
309 KB, 1280x1920
So, first time speaking openly about this. Hope I find someone like minded to at least chat with on the subject.

Anyways, I'll just jump right in... I'm so fucking tired of vanilla relationships. I'm 28 and aspire to travel more of the world. I feel tied down in my current relationship. I have been around the world a couple of times, but now I'm with a girl who doesn't want to do anything... I am a successful bail bondsman/bounty hunter. I completely support her financially... Somehow, she expects me to also help with cleaning and be good with vanilla sex and no blow jobs. She tries to get bossy and pouts and throws tantrums when I call her out on it. I miss my Dom/sub relationships. I miss exploring sexualities, having no boundaries, etc. I'm tired of dreading coming home from work. I'm tired of being the only one putting in work. I don't mind supporting someone, but I hunt people all the time. I deal with criminals all the time, and they are sheisty fucks. All that to come home to someone who constantly attempts to challenge me, barely cleans, and tries to spend my money as fast as I can make it.
What ever happened to the good submissive women who take pride in themselves, their relationships, and taking care of their man when their man takes care of them?

Also tits... Tits are always related
>>
why does miley try so hard to be gross
>>
>>22947828
Drop her like a bad habit and get a fetlife account
>>
>>22947828
Equal rights man, means women dont have to do anything besides spend some guys money on shoos and sit
>>
>>22947840
Because it's the only attention she gets these days. Attention equals money, so this way she doesn't have to get an actual job
>>
>>22947840
More importantly, why don't her pubes have a shadow?
>>
>>22947856
So basically her being gross is her using the power of women's equal rights
>>
>>22947846
this is a really good idea.
>>22947864
lighting from every angle. have you ever seen a photoshoot?
>>22947828
plenty of women want what you described. you just have to find them. fetlife is not a bad idea man.
>>
>>22947828
Please OP. Explain to me how you got into this line of work of bounty hunting. How can I start doing what you're doing?
>>
>>22947983
Passed out on you guys. It depends on your state. I'm in NC, where you have to go through the NC Department of Insurance
>>
You sound too whiney to be a dom. That said, you already know the answer.
>>
So why are you even with her? Just break up. Or are you one of those whimps that can't be alone?
>>
>>22949354
Fellow North Carolinian here. Just saying what's up :)

Hey man, what keeps you in this relationship with this girl if she doesn't provide you with what you need? I feel like I'm in a similar situation in that the sex is fairly vanilla, no bj's, but we do have a lot of similar interests, she's a doctor so she definitely contributes, and while she's not the sweetest girl, she's made a real effort to be sweeter and more affectionate.

So does your gf have any redeeming qualities?
>>
>>22947828
>I am a successful bail bondsman/bounty hunte
Sure. Me too man.
>>
>>22949599
She's my best friend's little sister. He died 6 years ago. Now she's pregnant. I doubly feel I have to take care of her.

What's up man? New Bern/Havelock area here
>>
>>22949599
As far as redeeming qualities: she is great with my daughter, my family loves her, she's a gamer...
>>
File: IMG_20151212_101338.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151212_101338.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>22949614
Here you go, since we have doubters
>>
>>22947846
Funny thing is I already have a Fetlife account. Most of the women I have met from there are fucking insane
>>
>>22949793
Fuck off muslim scum.
>>
>>22949918
Lol Muslim? I'm Native American and Christian.. GG though
Fucking basement dwelling Jew enabler
>>
>>22949793
kek, sure look successful m8
>>
>>22949774
>>22949782
I'm from Wilmington a little south of you, but live in Charlotte now.

You sound like a man of strong convictions/morals/ethics. How far along is she? Would she consider terminating?
>>
>>22949354
What if I am Canadian?
>>
>>22949994
You honestly look more like a Jew than a Muslim.
>>
>>22949793
Dude...fingernails! Come on. Getting a fucking brush on those things.
>>
>>22949793
Bratty, submissive 18 year old here.

The reason your girlfriend doesn't submit to you probably is because she doesn't respect you and also because you entered the relationship on vanilla terms and with zero additional expectations to the point where she's been comfortable with that for 6 years.

You have a gross beard that doesn't even look like you keep upkeep and clearly are unhygienic. You don't clean around your nails, and that's visible. I can't imagine the penis stank you must have going on down there. I wouldn't want to blow you either.

You whine. Instead of solving problems you cry about it and try to victimize yourself, which is a woman's tactic. She is not holding you down and forcing you to commit. You are staying in a relationship where you are unhappy and enabling her actions by doing so. Maybe if you didn't want to have a child you should have spent the past few years dealing with your problems like a real man and terminating the relationship before things got too far. If she's never been submissive, you should've ended things a LONG time ago. You have nobody but yourself to blame for the situation you're in.

Now you're going to punish your unborn child for the actions of a woman that you've been enabling for the better half of the past decade. You're sickening, you're a wimp and you're not a real man. I wouldn't want to submit to you either.

Who wants to be with a person who blames every bad thing on everyone else when in reality they're the one common denominator to all of your problems. You had time to make your decision and now you're only acting when something forces your hand (such as a surprise pregnancy.) You should be ashamed of yourself, you are not a loving, caring boyfriend at all. You are not clean. You are not attractive and quite frankly don't seem to deserve the kind of girl that you desire.
>>
>>22951343
You're also cheating scum who has a fetlife account and who is actively seeking other relationships while you have a PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND, who happens to be your best friends little sister. You've brought shame to his spirit and you should be ashamed of yourself. If he was alive I bet he'd kick your fucking ass.

You clearly have no concept of trust, loyalty or what it means to be in a decent adult relationship and thus I quite frankly pity the unfortunate girl that gets herself involved with a gaslighting, manipulative, greasy fuck like yourself.

You are not a dom.

You are not respectable.

You are not a worthy man.

You are not better than her.

You're gross. You're lucky you even have a girlfriend right now. I genuinely hope she terminates the pregnancy though so you don't breed. And of course if she terminates it she'll be permanently traumatized because YOU pretended to love her wholeheartedly when in reality you were miserable. And if the baby is born, it'll have a shitty childhood with parents that don't love each other or who are split up, being raised in a single parent household with an asshole for a father and a lazy, messy mother.

Congratulations. Let's hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
Jesus christ you're an asshole, I bet your wife isn't much better though. I sincerly feel bad for your children.
>>
File: MI0001465762.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0001465762.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>22947870
gross as she wanna be

gender equality at its grittiest
>>
>>22950097
Aw man got me in the feels there... Kek
>>22950959
I am. Nah, I wouldn't want her to terminate. There are plenty of options, I'll just have to figure out the best course of action.
>>22951318
That's paint. Took the pic right after painting the body panels on a car I'm building.
>>22951361
Tl;dr. Skimmed some, and from what I see, you are operating on an awful lot of assumptions. It's alright though, you're only 18, can't expect too much of you.
>>
>>22951343

>Bratty

I'm sure that never gets old
>>
>>22947828
Is it just me, or is miley starting to look like a trashy version of Trinity from The Matrix?
>>
>>22951361
>>22951343
This tbqh

OP you are a shitty human being, not to . mention disgusting looking
>>
>>22952199
Direct ad hominem and avoiding any of the points I addressed. You genuinely seem to have no conscience. It's unfortunate.
>>
>>22951361
too gay;didnt read

bawwww harder
>>
>>22947828
LOL at women growing underarm hair. It's just not attractive when you have Sherwood forest sticking out of your pits. Might as well do a campaign with guys dolled up in makeup with their legs shaved bare and act like women should find them hot.
>>
>>22952316
Lol never noticed til you mentioned that... Now I can't stop laughing at that
>>22952344
Not even sure what you "addressed"... Don't care either. Go back to Reddit, cunt. ;)
>>
>>22952436
You forgot to change your IP back. :)
>>
>>22952470
Nah, just got a call for a bond. Switched from WiFi to mobile
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.