[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it impossible to find people who like voice chatting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 720x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 720x592
Why is it impossible to find people who like voice chatting?
>>
>>22946685
what are your hobbies? i have a very small discord with active people who like using voice chat. it's pretty chill, we mostly play games together, equal parts male and female
>>
>>22946724
Nothing that's really relevant with the Internet. As far as gaming goes, I play GTA: SA on my iPhone sometimes. I usually just watch movies or bake or something
>>
B-bump
>>
>>22946685
B O R I N G
O
R
I
N
G
>>
>>22946685
Social anxiety tbqh senpai
>>
>>22947050
>>22947051
:( I know
>>
>>22946685
I'd watch movies with you and voice chat but I'm kinda awkward
>>
>>22947175
I'm p awkward too so we totally should
>>
>>22947278
Oh-okay then. What's your skype?
>>
>>22946685
OP you should describe yourself. How old, m or f?
>>
>>22947312
Can I leave an email?
>>22947327
23 f
>>
>>22947334
ehh whatever nofunallowed010, I hope we aren't already friends and I embarass myself with this
>>
I think voice only conversations are the worst of two worlds.

You could be typing something you get to edit and say exactly what you want to say, and as eloquently as you care to take the time.

Or you can talk to someone in person, and enjoy all the minutiae of body language and more people exhibit only visually.

Voice chat feels like it has nothing special to offer, and loses the key aspects inherent to any other form of communication.
>>
>>22947393
I'm also on a phone so I don't feel like endlessly texting people for hours
>>
>>22946685
[email protected]

Shoot me an e-mail for my Skype/with your Skype. Let's see if we have something in common. I could use some actual talking, I am socially awkward though but I try.
>>
>>22946685
On a text forum, you will find more people who prefer to communicate over text.

>>22947393
Upside to voice: there is a definitive beginning and end to the conversation. Sometimes these forever conversations can be too much. You're expected to make chit chat into eternity. To continue whenever you look at it next. There's no "I'm gonna hang up because I have to use the bathroom" Unless you're at work or physically unconscious, you're expected to be available.

"Why didn't you text me back, I know you're always on the phone! You hate me!"
No I just don't want a damn conversation right now.
>>
>>22947532
Lol nah I've had you added before...
>>
>>22947334
Do you want to watch anime together
>>
>>22947575
Ok
>>
>>22947556
Wait, who are you then? I can't remember handing out my throwaway to anyone but people still on my Skype list. Were you the femanon that didn't want any kind of chat except voice?
>>
>>22947581
Give me yo contact info and i'll hit you up
>>
>>22947617
Can I give you an email?
>>
>>22947623
Go for it
>>
I'm also looking for some people to Voice chat with. I'm into a whole bunch of stuff so I'm sure we will find something in common.
I like watching shows and movies with people and just having a general chat. its good meeting new people.
>>
>>22947638
[email protected]
>>22947639
You can email me too if you want
>>
>>22947556
>full on creep mode
Okay, can you at least give me a vague hint of where you know me from then? I legit can't remember who you are supposed to be, considering the only people I messaged with my throwaway are on my Skype list already.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.