[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi anons, I need little tip - what to bring on first date (something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 12311087_8292671020465815679.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
12311087_8292671020465815679.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
Hi anons,
I need little tip - what to bring on first date (something small and rather not rose or other flowers). It really doesn't have to be thing, she said I should try to "surprise" her. Nothing comes in my mind except for surprise hug from behind and kiss..
>>
>>22945506
>>22945519
You failed at romance me lad.
Chocolate? Wine? A ring? A necklace? A hammer? An Ice pick?
>>
>>22945506
What does she like to talk about? If you're going to get her something small, at least make it count. She likes Harry Potter? There's necklaces based of that. Twilight? Get her some sparkles.
>>
>>22945506
Lush bath stuff. A bath bomb or something costs about $8-10, and if the date goes really well then it leaves the door open for her to invite you to help her try it out.
>>
Girls love flowers.. Get cool roses not basic ass red ones. Tell her you'll suprise her for the rest of the night
>>
>>22945506
Sneaking behind her and saying surprise is creepy don't do that

You don't buy a girl a fucking necklace or bath and body stuff for the first date. She's lucky if you buy her dinner...
>>
You don't bring anything on a first date. Like no joke, it's fucking weird if you do that.
>>
condoms and lube. the end
>>
>>22945506
you suck
>>
>>22947185
Yeah, this. You don't do that on a first date. The only way this is okay is if you two already know each other and there's already a lot of attraction. Like, ready to fuck and the date is just a formality kind of attraction.

>>22947376
Also this. The first date is basically just a "get to know you" kind of thing. See what kind of a person you are and if a second date is in the cards or not. If she ASKED for a first date present, I would suggest bailing right now. That's a gold-digger move. Alternatively, show up with nothing and see how she takes it, then decide if you want to pursue or not.

Granted, being a gold-digger is not necessarily bad, so long as you're both on the same page with the arrangement and okay with it.
>>
Give her a book.
>>
>>22945506
it's a fucking first date, just take the bitch somewhere and make her laugh, preferably not the movies, because you don't talk and unless you've already broken the touch barrier it's awkward af. Hell I've give you a sure fire way to kiss her near the end too. (as long as you didn't spaghetti too hard
>>
File: image.png (34 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 320x320
You could try the old dick in a box trick. That's a surprise that always goes over well
>>
>>22945506

I agree with most of the other anons saying that you don't really need anything. Very different times we live in and most girls aren't gonna expect anything. If you do really feel the need to go above and beyond though, honestly flowers or a single rose is perfect because it's much less committal than an actual present. Only way I'd say to take a present is if you knew them for a long time and this is your first "official" date. Plus most girls rarely get flowers so that's a good way to start off on the right foot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.