[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
life is not worth living for me anymore can someone kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: B5zO6BpIIAAAkwP.jpg (9 KB, 292x296) Image search: [Google]
B5zO6BpIIAAAkwP.jpg
9 KB, 292x296
life is not worth living for me anymore

can someone kill me since I don't even have the balls to off myself?
>>
How come? What depresses you? Your sex life? Finances?
>>
Don't wish that hard, just do something new and meet new people.
Eventually they'll get bored of you and do the job.
>>
>>22945111
If you're English I'd oblige
>>
>>22945111
Just jump off a building how hard is that? Get on top of one and just jump dont even think just jump.
>>
don't kill u're shelf
u hav reason to leaf
just beliv
>>
>>22945141
no train is easier and quicker

definitely my way
>>
>>22945147
Whatever it is just do it
>>
>>22945120
Broke, can't get a job in my field because my country has 12% general unemployment rate, simpler jobs find me over qualified even if I strip down my resume to the bare bones

GF left me after almost two years with the following reasoning: "The interest that was there faded, there's no one else and I'm not thinking about my ex"

Most of my family is not connected to me in any way and they do not want to have nothing to do with me for old motives to do with my mother, I never met my father and that side of the family

I have something like three friends and even they don't seem to want to have nothing to do with me

that's not even everything
>>
>>22945141
if I just had the balls to do it
>>
>>22945137
Nah, Northern Italian, which is shit
>>
>>22945158
Than you are not suicidal just emotional
>could be worse
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.