[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/ I'm feeling sorry for myself. I want to hear, what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: v.jpg (95 KB, 397x419) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
95 KB, 397x419
/soc/ I'm feeling sorry for myself.
I want to hear, what's the most hurt you have ever been?
>>
File: It makes me feel the sad.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
It makes me feel the sad.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>22943346
When I found out I was being stalked for 6 months by my ex and his four friends watching all of my traffic and then having to honeypot and brick each of their systems.
>>
when someone gave me a 6/10 rating
>>
story faggot
>>
>>22943361
>>
>Loved some one for 4 years.
> Gave them everything
>Changed my entire future because she was the one.
> She left me after 4 years.
>Told me I caused all her issues.
>Told me she never really loved me she just thought she did
> I was saving to buy a ring

Thats the day I almost killed myself. If it wasnt for my best friend I would be dead.

Sometimes life gets you down. Its okay to feel sorry for a minute, but then pick yourself up and make what you want out of your life

Roughly 8 months since my heart was broken. Still think about her, but honestly i used to be depressed and think about suicide often when i was with her. Now im genuinely happy with the life I live. Life has a funny way of working
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 540x960
When I realized the universe is infinite, and was created by an absolute being, and since something can't come from nothing, and the only way to create without taking up physical space is mentally, I realized I'm just the whim of a thought in the mind of an incomprehensibly powerful being.

I was hurt. I got over it in minutes hough.
>>
File: 1449656927469.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1449656927469.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>22943411
>I realized I'm just the whim of a thought in the mind of an incomprehensibly powerful being

You are that being dipshit.
>>
>>22943346
When I realised everything I love will eventually die and disappear. My family, pets, friends, me. Sooner or later they'll all die and no one will be on earth to remember me.
>>
File: IMG_23241.jpg (529 KB, 2250x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_23241.jpg
529 KB, 2250x3000
The most hurt? I guess the first time I was told that I was hated by my mother and wasn't believed to be my father's offspring. All happened at once and then the divorce happened. Brother blamed it on me.

I mean, eventually I got a blood test to prove it. But, the most painful was the act of having to show him proof and then spending years trying to earn my family's love.

Lame and autistic, I know. But, hey, I was independent since 16 so I've learned alot about life now that I'm 26.

Everything has a bright side, OP. Don't let life get to you.
>>
>>22943429
No.
>>
File: shinyfloors.jpg (40 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
shinyfloors.jpg
40 KB, 900x600
>>22943517
Yup, and this multiplicity of selves is only apparent, the societal qualities you consider your self to consist of are called "karma." In reality, the self if all in all. This unity with God is a common conclusion amongst ancient thinkers in the east especially. Read the Upanishads and get smart.

>but muh prejudice
>muh egocentrism

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x185
>>22943543
I'm very familiar with the Upanishads. I prefer the Kybalion.

How can you say you are "that" being? I'm thinking about a man eating a chocolate cake right now. Is that man capable of comprehending what created that thought? No is the answer, and I'm just a being with a finite imagination/mental capacity.

Now the mental strength of an infinite/absolute being? Probably complex enough to spawn the entire universe.

Yeah, the all is in the all. We're part of "it." Can we say we are that being?

I would suggest more work within this field.
>>
File: 1405908273213.jpg (63 KB, 453x668) Image search: [Google]
1405908273213.jpg
63 KB, 453x668
>>22943346
>22943346
I mistakenly fell in love with someone over the internet, and every sign showed she loved me as well. Then one day she got off for the night and never got on again.

>this was over 2 years ago ;_;
>>
>>22943737
>Yeah, the all is in the all. We're part of "it." Can we say we are that being?

The self is not so much linked to its ancestors, it is not so much the product, and merely the product, of all that, but rather, in the strictest sense of the word, the same thing as all that: the strict, direct continuation of it, just as the self aged fifty is the continuation of the self aged forty.

You can't speak of any self as being strictly separate, thats what Vedanta teaches, all consciousness is singular, all happenings are played out in one universal consciousness.

There is no difference between your "self" and that infinite being you mention.
>>
>>22943346
When I realised every single one of my friends just pretends to like me and does the bare minimum to keep me around hoping it's enough to satisfy me and I can never confront them about it or I'll lose that too.

I'd switch places with anyone having relationship issues in a second. Rather worry about one person than about everyone you know.
>>
File: 6477846130536.jpg (313 KB, 1200x1676) Image search: [Google]
6477846130536.jpg
313 KB, 1200x1676
>>22943411
that handsome bastard
>>
I paid my gf's way through college, working three jobs. We barely had time together but I figured it was worth it in the long run. Turns out, while I was working, she was fucking some guy from her school, as well as one of my friends. When I confronted her about it, she at first denied it, then blamed me for not being around. Naturally, I threw her out of the apartment, closed my bank account, and stop paying for her education.
This bitch turned my family against me, telling them I was abusive and thre her out for no reason.
>>
>>22944064
Dude... if that really happened order some cyanide on the darknet and slip it in her drink.
>>
>>22943346
I stepped on a lego once
>>
>>22943761
Same thing with me. But I found her online profile and kept asking her what I did with fake accounts until she answered me back
>>
I get hurt when people stop talking to me without even saying like "goodnight" or "Im going somwhere"
>>
>>22945625
Me too bro, me too
>>
>>22945642
every time that happens Im sitting there thinking "oh fuck did I say something wrong? do they just not like me?" then they just come back with the ol "OOPS I just went to sleep hope youre not mad xDXD"

I havent had anyone just up and delete/block me without saying why yet but Id probably get super sad about that too
>>
I used to go on chat sites like omegle to help out depressed kids because alot of them wont likely seek help and I thought maybe they'd be better if they had a friend to be there for them and maybe encourage them to seek help and stuff. Was like 13 years old when I started, and within two years seven of them killed themselves and it seriously fucked me up for a while.
>>
I've been with my ex gf for 9 years.
I've known my best friend for 13 years.
Not going well with her the last couple years, he sees the occasion and works behind my back pretending to help.
When we break up, he makes is move and tjen they are together.

I hope almost every day that they die in a car crash or something like that, but sometimes it feels like shit still thinking about this after 2 years...
>>
>>22943346
When I had to tell my father that I didn't want to see him anymore, because his lifestyle was physically and mentally destroying me.

My parents got divorced when I was six. I watched my father get dragged out of the house in handcuffs after assaulting my mother; it never went to trial. He would constantly hate on my mother, was addicted to substances, and lived in poverty because he couldn't get along with people and hold a job.

After years of shared custody, it got to the point where my body was physically breaking down from allergies (can't be around mammals and he had many), and the mental taxation of his hatred.

I told him on Christmas day that I didn't want to see him anymore. That was 12 years ago, and I haven't seen him since. I was beat up for a long time after that.
>>
Probably one of the times I stubbed my toe.
>>
4 years of shit luck with shit guys
Now I have terrible abandonment issues
>>
When you met your dream men (he has the perfect face I dreamed my whole life from).
And then you find out he is straight. But he is now my bro and I wouldn't change anything.
He is like a real big brother and he is the kindest person I met and I have so much respect from him.
Only I don't like my nickname silly little faggot brother he gave me. :D
>>
>>22943346
When I was 18, had my first serious relationship. After a year or so we broke up because it wasn't working out, but stayed friends. We oscillated between in and out of touch, she got a bf for a while who was really territorial and wouldn't let her hang out with guys, but she eventually dumped him and got back in touch with me. After a while we fell out of touch again. Later, we started hanging out again, I introduced her to one of my favorite hang outs, we'd go a couple of times a week, had a lot of mutual friends, and we started fooling around too. Nothing romantic, we just liked the way we fucked.

She tells me she thinks it would be better if we backed it off and were just friends, she didn't want sex to make things complicated between us. I didn't think that was going to be an issue but I went along with it. I was content just to have her as a friend.

A couple of days later she asks me if I want to come to her place and fool around. I figure maybe she's changed her mind, maybe she just wants a one-time thing, whatever, why not?

After that night, she stops replying to texts. Unfriends me on fb. Neither of us puts a lot of weight on facebook friendships but I still ask what's up. Figure I shared something that pissed her off, she can be fickle and fiery at times.

She tells me she thinks I'm only interested in her for sex and that she hasn't valued my friendship in a long time. I could have argued about it. She re-initiated the sex, I was content with being friends, but I just realized that she was still playing the same bullshit games now that she had been when we were dating (I hadn't realized she had been until after we broke up). I realized she hadn't matured at all in the last 7 years.

Decided, fuck her, I don't need someone in my life that generates that much drama. Happier now, but honestly when we were friends, she was probably the closest and oldest friend I had.
>>
Friend of mine killed himself and it was my fault. Jesus has it already been 6 years Gabriel? I feel old as shit now.
>>
>>22948029
Your fault?
>>
>>22943346

I had a very meaningful relationship with more or less a compulsive liar, which I knew about from very near the start.

I liked them for a lot of other reasons and was intent on working on all of that, it reached the point where they would tell me about a lot of their lies very soon after, minutes even.

So there was this air of almost...delayed honesty and relatively good behavior.

Was a very informative and interesting thing, but I couldn't get past that point of progress, I'd really built up a lot of feelings for them and realizing I couldn't take like...the last step or two to get them to stop was extremely upsetting.

There was no way, in my mind, to get them to actually be honest and kind, extremely confusing to me but it seemed like an addiction that just wouldn't give.

Makes me feel very ill.
>>
>>22943346

>Started college
>Burned bridges with everyone from secondary because they're assholes, fakes, and negatives
>First day, meet cute girl start talking.
>Few days pass i ask her if she want's to go see a film.
>She has a panic attack (She suffers from anxiety)
>I decide to stay away, don't want to cause another attack
>Few days pass meet someone else.
>Break off friendship because i was talking with someone they didn't like
>Lost two friends in five days
>Mum decides to make fun of my depression
>Few days pass without any actual human contact besides answering questions in class
>Mum throws out my medication and weed
>Fuck this, been lonely for so long
>Cry.
>Be me faggot loner
>Still alone to this day.
>>
>>22948038
I didn't give him a reach around
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.