[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONFESSION THREAD. Go ahead, anons, get it off your chest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: confessional.jpg (2 MB, 1638x2135) Image search: [Google]
confessional.jpg
2 MB, 1638x2135
CONFESSION THREAD.

Go ahead, anons, get it off your chest.
>>
>>22943140
I love Jesus
>>
I try fucking my husband while he's a sleep
>>
>>22943152
Language please. You're in church
>>
I saw a thread here 3 weeks ago about a Belgian couple that wanted to do a threesome because the girl had a fetish about having her tits sucked by two guys at once. They never replied, I think it was just a troll/bait thread but I've been here every day since, hoping they'll recreate the thread. I haven't stopped thinking about that couple ever since. I'm losing my mind.
>>
cheated on my ex, she don't know
>>
File: 2us4.jpg (42 KB, 606x448) Image search: [Google]
2us4.jpg
42 KB, 606x448
I creepily record some skype conversations with my boyfriend to keep those memories and listen to him in the future because I expect him to eventually get bored of me and end the relationship.
>>
Not /soc/ related at all, but I have a midterm in 3 hours and I'm terrified I'll fail the class and get kicked out of college. I don't exactly have a job lined up if I do, or any family to fall on to.
>>
>>22943208
Fast food. Construction. Seasonal. Day labor.
>>
I'm so unbelievably lonely. I come here to maybe find someone to talk to and get to know, but no one here peaks my interest. Sometimes I fall asleep while cuddling my pillow imagining it's a my gf
>>
Last night, I posted a couple of nudes some girl sent me and laughed at all the people responding to 'her'.
>>
>>22943140
My gf cheated on me while we were together and I apologized because she said it was my fault when she found out that the person she cheated on me with cheated on her. So I apologized because I didn't want to lose her because I'm terrified of being alone.
>>
File: 1449276957000.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449276957000.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>>22943732
This isn't a place for jokes, you little faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.