[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Affair Thread Fucking around on your boyfriend? Cheating on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Affair.jpg (255 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Affair.jpg
255 KB, 2000x1333
Affair Thread

Fucking around on your boyfriend?

Cheating on your wife?

Admit old affairs, start new ones.
>>
>>22941550
i cheated on one hooker with another. she had bigger tits though so you'd probably do the same
>>
Cheated on my wife with our room mate

Few years late when my wife was out of the country I fool around with one of my employee's ex-girlfriend, then picked up a girl off Craig's List. This girl was actually looking to date someone off CL.
>>
>>22941727
Wow, you've been busy.

Did your wife ever suspect anything? Was she just not sexually pleasing enough, or did you just need a little something else?
>>
Man here. Not cheated yet but I know i'll get there eventually. Wife literally doesn't care about sex anymore. We've had "the talk" and she went off birthcontrol in the hopes of her hormones getting back to a stage where she'll have a libido again.

But the constant rejection is getting to me. Can't even snuggle anymore without her thinking i'm doing it just to get in her pants. She thinks I want sex to blow my load, I just want to be intimate with a woman.

The last few times we had sex was a "oh all right you fucking nag just stick it in and get it over with". Not what I am looking for as a married man.

I swear if I met someone today I'd start an affair, but (luckily?) I haven't met anyone.
>>
I cheat on my BFF of 4 years. I'm going to school far away from him and I've gotten fucked by several frat guys I ran into at parties.
>>
Cheated on my wife and multiple girlfriends. I get bored/annoyed easily so I see no reason to stop.
>>
22m here

have never cheated on someone, but i have been the lover of a cheating girl, long story short, she was my ex, but didnt stop talking to each other, so when she got a new bf, i was easy for me to just convince her to fuck, and we keep fucking during all her relationship until her bf broke up with her out of jelous
>>
>>22942210
Say this to her, see how she reacts?
>>
>>22942210
This is me with my girlfriend of 3 years.

We're great everywhere else, she just has 0 interest in sex. Has terrible genital hygiene, doesn't shave or even trim. Is on the pill but still refuses to have sex without a condom. I can count the amount of times we've had sex on two hands, after 3 years of dating.

So yeah, sometimes I cheat, and I don't feel bad about it. I only feel nervous because I don't want to hurt her, not because I feel like I'm doing something wrong. She knew I was very very sexual when we started dating.
>>
>>22942210
Fucking this! In the same boat right now. And the sexual energy was INSANE before this change. I could even smack her butt without her dropping pants and begging to be railed in the ass. Now our sex life is like a bad joke
>>
>>22942210
thast gotta suck, i mean, its never ok to cheat, but its understandle, maybe you couldtalk to her about letting you see other girl?

>>22942241
why dont you just end it with your bf? after all, you have fucked "several frat guys"
>>
>>22942264
Not going to happen. Her father came out of the closet recently, her mother is a wreck. Nothing good will come of this.

I love my wife dearly and I do not want to leave her. But sexual death before 30? Holy shit.

The worst part is she isn't open to anything new or kinky either. I tried spicing things up, it's a no go. The only sex I have is missionary with an occasional leg in the air or the very very rare doggy. She hates giving oral AND receiving.
Maybe I'm crazy for making her my wife, but frankly, I wasn't a very sexual person until recently. Now it is driving me crazy.
>>
>>22942210

Dude, your wife needs therapy. If she can't walk properly anymore, you don't "have the talk", you go to a doctor, don't you?
>>
>>22942266
Do you two live together?
Two times on one had sounds like ldr.
>>
>>22942277
Are you two religious? Did you not have sex before marriage?
>>
>>22942272
It's convenient to be with him and he is very loyal. Why ruin a good thing
>>
>>22942210
Have her try taking Maca 3x a day! I know someone that does that to get their libido back up.
>>
>>22942266

> I can count the amount of times we've had sex on two hands, after 3 years of dating.

Do you actually mean less than 10 sexual encounters in 3 years? 1000+ days? You wait for 100+ days before you have sex again? You two need to see a sexual therapist as well.
>>
>>22942292
so, basically is there still something like love? or just because "its convenient"
>>
>>22942300
Yeah I do love him. I also love cheating on him.
>>
>>22942291
We had sex before marriage. We have been together for 10 years, we had sex after 1 year of being together. We have been married for 2 now.
We are Catholic though, not really actively practicing.

We've had a good enough sexlife (like I said, I wasn't that sexual at first) but things changed.

>>22942294
I doubt she'll go for it, thinking it is bullshit.

>>22942284
I already mentioned this, she gets mad. She brushes the need for sex off like it's nothing. She doesn't see a problem with this. I fear she is (becoming) asexual.
>>
>>22942305
havent you been tempted to tell him everything? or to kekold him?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-12-36-23.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-12-36-23.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>22942315
Nope. It would be hard for him to adjust to but I prefer the secrecy
>>
>>22942286
Practically, yeah. She has her own place but we spend almost all nights together.

>>22942296
I mean penetrative sex 10 times exactly. We've done other stuff more, maybe one or two bits of sexy time (mostly me getting her off, I love it but still) a month. In the first three months of dating we did hand and mouth stuff all the time.

I suggested a therapist, it didn't go over well. I really don't want to break up with her because we get along so great in every other way, and she's a huge pillar of my life, but I feel like one of these days I'm just going to crack.
>>
I've been with my girlfriend (soon to be wife) for 7 years and I have basically gone to titty bars for lap dances (or the equivalent for where I live).

I would probably have fully cheated on her before but I dont go actively looking for it so nothing has happened yet.

Worst part is its all on me, I turned 25 and suddenly really wanted to know what it was like to get drunk and fuck/fool around with strangers. The idea of being with someone I am not emotionally attached to gets me rock hard.
>>
>>22942312

You need to tell her, how having mental issues doesn't mean you gonna be locked up in an asylum. Just like when you get cold, you can be fixed up easily, most people can do it without professional help. But if you don't treat it early, and you develop other symptoms, like fever, it's gonna be much harder. There is no such thing as a perfectly healthy human being.
>>
>>22942321
is that you in the pic?

also, i dont know why, i think it has something to do with dominance over another male, but i like to be "the other" in a cheater relation. do you have any stories you would like to share?
>>
>>22942277
>Suddenly became a sexual person and it fucks with what was a good relationship
Fucking this. Feels super bad man.
>>
>>22942328

A wise man once said that human instincts and feelings developed over millions of years of evolution to do extraordinary feats like spotting tigers in the grass. If you feel like you are going to crack, then you will most likely. Like I said to the other guy in >>22942332 the sooner you start working on it, the faster it will be fixed.
>>
>>22942351
One time I was getting fucked and my phone rang. The guy I was sleeping with picks it up and answers it. He hands the phone to me and starts going deep while I try to hold back a moan. I talk to my bf for a couple minutes and don't think he noticed.
>>
never cheated, never will

sorry for posting this, I know that's what the thread is about
I just can't understand you people.
>>
>>22942331

Maybe you just need sex without all the bullshit. So your mind interprets this as having sex with strangers, no chance of bullshit. How about talking to your girl about it? Maybe your relationship is less than ideal, and you need it to be focused more on pure sex and less drama or whatever your real problem with your girlfriend is.
>>
>>22942392
some people don't have those monogamous urges, not everyone is the same, etc

not that hard to understand
>>
>>22942392

> never cheated, never will

I felt the same way when I was a teenager.
>>
>>22942373
i did the same thing to one girl i was seeing, she had just arrived to my place, and we were already in my room still clothed, her phone rang and she told me "-shhh its Anon" so as she was talking i tried to take off her clothes but she stopped me at first, but hten i just throw her on the bed, and forcefully took off her clothesd while she was still talking in the phone, i had her pinned down facing down and i was fucking her as loud and hard as i could, when she hanged she push me off, gave me a few slaps and continued riding me
>>
>>22942408
yeah, but if that's the case then you should pair up with somebody who feels the same way and who wouldn't feel like you murdered their soul if you cheated on them

just do the whole fwb thing, and then you don't even have to call it cheated

the problem with it isn't that you're having sex with somebody else but that it's off the table and you do it anyway violating your partner's trust because sex is more important to you than your entire relationship. It's extremely immoral, and that's easy to see.
>>
>>22942331
The exact opposite for me. I don't want meaninigless sex I want to feel intimate. I can't even have that with my spouse, it honestly makes me sick to my stomach. But I can't give up on her, or my children.
>>
>>22942397
I've talked with her a bit, even admitted some of the stuff I did actually.

She has never had sexual feelings for another person in her life and cant even get off on her own, or so she tells me. Every time we fuck she looks me in the eyes and some point and keeps saying she loves me midsex, its her sorta thing. Responding at all makes me flaccid as fuck but if I dont she takes it personally.

I honestly dont know what to think, until August I was pretty okay with fucking her and masturbating on the side, but lately I just want to go out and get fucked. Describing stuff makes me think something was weird beforehand though.
>>
I have fucked almost 100 men and women since I've been married. The last one was a 19 year old college girl with perfect tits, pencil eraser nipples, and a perfectly waxed pussy. We fucked for 3 hours before I showered and went home. I crawled into bed at 1am and my wife cuddled up before playing with my cock and blowing me.
>>
File: 1449814558894.webm (472 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1449814558894.webm
472 KB, 720x480
>>22942422
Yessss my poor bf lol. Although I do bang his brains out over summer break.
>>
Been with my GF 6 years and counting. Never cheated but I have thoughts. I love her but she has a very low libido and doesn't care for any kind of physical love or affection unless it suits her whims.

I have a few longtime female friends/former lovers with my kind of sex drive that I could hook up with, but I feel that if I ever went that far, I'd be better off leaving her outright

I love my GF and I want to help but this a longtime, ongoing problem and I know I can find someone that understands and accepts me for me
>>
>>22942392

Yes, you can understand them. Their relationship is sick, and their cheating is a very serious symptom of it. Fixing it is hard, it might even seem impossible, so they choose the only way out of their suffering that they can see. This thread could be either about trying to help them, or making their issues seem normal. If someone has alcohol problems and goes for help to a group of heavy drinkers, then he won't get help, they will just convince him how he doesn't even have a problem to begin with. You don't have a drinking problem if you didn't die of it, right?
>>
>>22942438

That always amuses me. I fucked an ex in the ass one night and hopped in the shower before going home and getting blown by my gf. It's not like she would have tasted/smelled anything but the idea was still pretty exciting.
>>
>>22942440
have you fucked your bf after having fucked another guy? maybe still smelling like him?
>>
>>22942440
>>22942321
I feel bad for your BF. It makes it worse you are hooking up with guys with huge genitals. He just has no clue
>>
>>22942419

And when you were a kid, you weren't racist. You weren't xenophobe. You didn't have depression. You didn't need drugs to function "normally" (I don't just mean pills, tea, coffee, alcohol, weed all counts).
Cheating means the relationship is not working, one side is so unhappy, they need someone else to fill the void that should be filled by their partner.
>>
>>22942462

> you weren't racist. You weren't xenophobe. You didn't have depression. You didn't need drugs to function "normally" (I don't just mean pills, tea, coffee, alcohol, weed all counts).

None of that shit applies now, so I have no idea what you're babbling about.
>>
>>22942444
That's not like having a problem. There's a huge character flaw in you if you view other people as objects to be used for a set of advantages. If you're not content enough with your SO, you should leave him/her. That should be plain enough for everybody to see.

If your shitty wife stopped having sex with you, and only tugs you off on your birthday with a scowl on her face... Well maybe that's a sign that it's time for a divorce. Or at least tell her that it has gotten that extreme. There's no way I could imagine living with somebody I'm bored of or who I resent and just feeling like I'm stuck that way. What, do people have some kind of "convictions" keeping them from having their family broken up (unless of course it explodes to pieces once your spouse finds out you're cheating on her)? But there's nothing stopping you from fucking another person in secret.

Seriously, it can't be that hard to communicate that you have to do something like this. It's like you're trying to hurt people. I don't want to believe that anybody could be that horrible combination of dumb and hedonistic.

not referring to you specifically btw, I'm just on a rant
>>
>>22942425
morality is completely fucking subjective, so get off your high horse pal

just because people aren't into monogamy doesn't mean they don't want to be with their partners or just want sex. non-monogamy isn't exactly mainstream bcs all you nerds are brainwashed into puritanical concepts of commitment and family. a lot of people d o n t k n o w it's even a thing or that's how they prefer to date because everyone's idea of polygamy is a mormon guy with 5 sister wives

not saying that fucking up and hurting people is just cool beans, but you said yourself you don't "understand" how someone could cheat on another so it's really autistic of you to presume to know the feelings and shit that motivate them to do so
>>
>>22942434

She definitely needs help. Seems like she's sexually underdeveloped. I'd wager she tried to have sex/masturbate when she was young, and was punished so brutally, she practically broke.
>>
>>
>>22942485
How you can CHEAT, retard. Not want to fuck lots of people. You want to cheat on them and make them feel like trash. I don't give a shit if you want to fuck lots of women or share a woman with other guys.

Just maybe fucking tell your SO that at the beginning of the relationship. Tell her that you cheat habitually and you like to do it and you don't think it's wrong. See if she still wants to be with you. Find some cunt who wants an open relationship and then you're no longer doing something wrong.

Right, lying is unethical everywhere. Especially about something that serious. There's consensus on that.
>>
>>22942470

I am babbling about the fact that over 60% of the population in any society is having mental problems. 60+% is just sick. Chances are you are sick, you just haven't been diagnosed properly. But kids start their life mentally healthy. They learn sick shit, society teaches them how hate, cheating, drugs, etc. is actually normal and needed for an adult life. Ever noticed how kid with alcoholic parents end up using drugs as well? How the child of a neurotic mother ends up being the same wreck? How high school kids don't stop using drugs even after they end up in the hospital?
Point is improper socialization gives you mental issues. How you felt about cheating as a teenager is healthy, if you feel as an adult that it's acceptable, that's not.
>>
>>22941550
Had no idea how attractive I was until I was successful in working the nightlife. There, I cheated on my wife with 8 women. I was a loser until I discovered I had a serious talent in nightlife and that's when they all came at me. Not only that, my wife was a 5/10 at best, and a dead fish in bed, but these girls were mostly 8s and knew how to fuck.

I only regret getting married.
>>
>>22942537

Who hurt you, anon?
>>
All this being said, I do admit I fantasize a lot about having a girlfriend behind my wifes back. A girlfriend that knows I'm married and is actually even a friend of my wife. It's disgusting really, but at least it is a fantasy. It will never happen. I just hope I can say the same thing about cheating in general. I'm just glad the local craigslists aren't that popular.
>>
>>22942484

You are right if we view relationships on a very basic level. If you have a toothache, and I remove your tooth, I helped you. But that's not good enough. If that tooth can be fixed, then it should be fixed. Heck, I can remove all your teeth, right? No more toothache ever!
Same with relationships, if the wife stopped having sex, you can remove the wife from the equation, and tell the husband to go find another. But truth is more often than not, they both have problems. The family as a unit is sick, and the wife is producing the symptoms.
Of course if you are not a professional, you don't know how people and relationships can be fixed. Just like you don't know what kind of tumors you can operate on, what kind of cancer reacts well to chemotherapy, and so on. Obviously not everyone needs to be a trained in sexual therapy. If my car "gets sick" so to speak, and our "relationship" doesn't work anymore, car refuses to move me where I want to go, I can just "dump" her, right? Surely I can, or I can go to someone skilled enough to fix the car. And once again chances are it's my fault as well, maybe I am using that car in a way that just makes it break over and over again. If the mechanic tells me how to drive and do the maintenance work properly, the whole set of problems can be fixed much more easier than "go buy a new car", right?
>>
>start new ones
How about kill yourself.
>>
>>22942565
Well you're under the impression that it's capable to mold every soul into the ideal human, and denying that some people are just inherently pieces of shit.

I won't claim that I know what the truth is, but some of these people simply never should have started their relationships in the first place.
>>
>>22942538
Why not just get divorced?
>>
>>22942549

People can't just have morals or principles.
>>
Just posting to say this thread is disgusting.... All of you posting about cheating, fucking leave your SO, save them the heart ache, stop being a slimy fucking coward. GROSS!
>>
>>22942581

Sure, but they're usually not so angry about what strangers do. Do I give a shit about some stranger on the internet going to ass to mouth on his children? Sure it sucks, but I don't get enraged about something I have no tangible proof of.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 634x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 634x430
>>22942485

>Being this much of a filthy degenerate

Cheating is wrong la, don't try and justify it, it's pathetic

If you cheat, you're weak willed and have no fucking balls to end the relationship
>>
>>22942566
Somebody is maaaaad.
>>
>>22942587
I do a bit. I think that kind of useless apathy is ruining the world, and that's another thing that bothers me.
>>
>>22942538

Thanks for telling your story. Shows perfectly what I was trying to tell to the other guy about improper socialization. Society told you that you are a loser, you should settle for a 5/10 girl that is a dead fish. You developed what can be called a lack of confidence. Cheating is still not the best way about this, you can divorce your 5/10 wife and grab a 8/10 or whatever you think you can achieve. Or you can convince your wife to work on herself, and teach her how to behave different than a fish in bed.
>>
I'm contemplating being the 'mistress'.
I've always condemned cheating, but atm I'm so numb I actually like the idea of there not being a possibility of a relationship.
>>
>>22942606
Find some other single guy that's as numb as you. Like what the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>22942591
What is so wrong about it? It's the same as breaking up with somebody and can even help a relationship with a shitty sex life but great overall chemistry.
>>
>>22942549

What I can remember: member of the local minority, that gave me racism. I think I am pretty much cured of it by now. Parents and young girls that gave me lack of confidence, it's gonna take a bit more to cure this. Bad teachers also hurt me, gave me xenophobia and nationalism. Thank God I cured myself before I even hit 20, I might have ended up being in the army or something crazy like that.
>>
>>22942606
You'd be enabling cheating. I don't see how anybody can enable something they don't condone.

It's like if somebody stole your mom's necklace that she gave to you. Something of high sentimental value. Gets stolen out of your house. A pawn broker buys the thing for ten dollars, knowing it's stolen. He doesn't give a shit. You want to get angry at him for trying to sell it back to you for several thousand dollars but he only feels "sorry cap, but I'm not the one who stole it".

That's kind of a shitty hypothetical but hopefully you see my point.
>>
>>22942577
Power. I got away with almost all of them but I became emotionally attached to one. It feels incredible to have a woman at your side and go home with another one there.
>>
>>22942622

Fascinating. Should I go get a burrito or a burger? I'm leaning towards the burrito.
>>
>>22942617
Single guy would most likely want a relationship.
Or maybe I would.
This situation makes it easy for me because I know there is no possibility.
>>
>>22942559

Dude, everyone has sick fantasies. Even mothers can fantasize about killing their newborns. It"s all about society punishing you for doing something pleasurable when you were young, like sex or drink alcohol. Your brain thinks if something is forbidden, it must be actually great.
>>
>>22942621
well they do say that all great relationships are built on lies and secrecy
>>
>>22942595
You're really terrible at psychoanalysis and should just stop.
>>
>>22942606

Do it. Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself. Life is shorter than you realize and regrets suck.
>>
>>22942634
Why don't you just go on tinder looking for strict fwb? That's like the easiest solution.
>>
>>22942634
You're asking for so much extra drama than a fuck buddy would bring. Just admit you wanna fuck a taken guy because of how taboo it is. Disgusting.
>>
>>22942571

I agree on the latter. If you have the flu for example, you don't start dating, you cure yourself. You also don't start hitting on the nurses if you are hospitalized. However some stuff can be healed, other's can't be fixed, you can just treat the symptoms. Doesn't mean that only perfect people can have relationships, right? And as for ideal human being, I believe it to be theoretically impossible, but everyone should try. I mean you do visit the gym from the time to time, and/or you do run without any hope of winning world championship/olympics, right?
>>
File: 1327962205740.png (69 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1327962205740.png
69 KB, 1600x1200
>>22942592
"Somebody" is not a shit-sucking scum of the earth who thinks cheating is okay.
Everyone who thinks so should all collectively remove themselves from the gene pool.
>>
>>22942634
A mistress would only be an "on call" lady, it can be weeks before you hear anything. You can't be in public together. How can you fidn that fun?

(I'd really like to know... For science..)
>>
I'm so glad I'm freaky af and my boyfriend sees me as a goddess.
>>
>>22942630

I never had a burrito, but I had plenty of burgers, so I can recommend them in a good conscience. Enjoy your meal, anon!
>>
>>22942655
Fantastic point! Your argumentative skills convinced me, cheating is the worst thing ever right next to Hitler!

>>22942658
For now.
>>
>>22942621
>what is empathy?

Fuck m8, ever been cheated on?

It's horrible, there's nothing worse for your confidence

Years later and it still knocks my confidence

Cheaters are scum la, you'll be the first to go
>>
>>22942642

OK, boss. But you gotta tell me what I did wrong first.
>>
>>22942655

> Everyone who thinks so should all collectively remove themselves from the gene pool

That wouldn't help at all, you know. You learn about monogamy, you learn how pretending to be monogamous can get you a better mate, and you learn how you can cheat on them. I don't see anything genetic here.
>>
>>22942665
You can use the empathy argument for a break up too. HOW DARE YOU TO BREAK UP?! Sure your parter is shitty and you can easy find somebody better but think about their confidence!
>>
>>22942672
>HOW DARE YOU TO BREAK UP?!

haha, "I'd rather break up than cheat on you"

oh, but that's like something you would never think
>>
>>22942656
Well then that's not really what we have going on.
It's ld, so we don't have to hide. We're in contact daily.
>>
>>22942392
Nah, it's ok man.

I made the thread and I've never actually cheated either. I'm 31 in a completely monogamous relationship with my wife. We don't share well.
>>
>>22942677
Where the fuck is the difference? You pick a better partner over the other in both scenarios, and the worse one will be mad.
>>
>>22942652
No. I was interested before knowing he was taken. Was strictly platonic but... it's just progressed from there.
>>22942649
I'm not only interested in sex.
>>
>>22942672
>Being this delusional
>Not knowing that cheated on feel
>Comparing it to a break up feel

Absolute wasteman

A break up is hard to take, but as compared to knowing my slut of a girlfriend has been riding down one else's cock for her own selfish reasons?

Nah, fuck that, that shit is far worse

It damaes you permanently. I don't trust girls anymore, I will fuck them but that's it, I can't have an emotional connection with anyone incase they fuck me over like my ex did

Cheaters are filthy weak willed degenerates
>>
>>22942693
>projecting this much
>>
>>22942665
Oh, get over it for fuck's sake.

Not everyone's situation is the same.

Maybe your ex was a cunt, or maybe you were the fucking problem. If it's years later and you're still butthurt over it you need to man up.

Yes I've been cheated on, yes it sucked, no it doesn't still bother me. I moved on to bigger and better things. I win.
>>
>>22942693
>still bitches about some random girl he dated years ago
>calls other weak willed
Sorry, brah but it's hard to take you serious. Work out your issues before you start dating again.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>22942671
Everyone knows monogamy isn't "natural" but I see something really romantic in having the restraint to be monogamous. Cheating is easy.

Like sex with random ppl is awkward. I've seen enough bodies and dicks in my time that nothing is "new" to me. I'd rather find new shit to do with my man who know just how to please me than have to fumble around awkwardly with some random dude for an hour who can't hit my g spot.
>>
>>22942693
>It damaes you permanently. I don't trust girls anymore, I will fuck them but that's it, I can't have an emotional connection with anyone incase they fuck me over like my ex did
>Cheaters are filthy weak willed degenerates

I think your issues are bigger than that. It's years later. You're the weak one if you still can't get over it. shit happens. Quit pushing your morals on other people because not everyone's situation is the same as yours.

>>22942701
This guy knows what's up. Jesus.
>>
>>22942661
I hope you find the most lovely girl you've ever met. I hope she makes you extremely happy. I hope she's perfect for you.
I hope you propose to her, and I hope she says yes.
I hope that you two plan the best wedding ever, and invite all your friends and family.

And then, the night before the ceremony, I hope she sneaks out and fucks your best friend. And I hope you find out.
>>
I fucked an escort this Spring. I was angry at the lack of sex my girlfriend was providing. Because of the very business like transaction that went down, I've had no hang ups/guilty feelings about it. And the sex was amazing. Escort was very hot, but she better be for $250/hr.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 2048x1152
>>22942695
>>22942698
>>22942701

Cheating is wrong

It's not halal

It's not kosher

It's wrong fa/m

>Calls me weak willed for not trusting women
> you can't even make a reasonable argument for why it's ok to cheat on an innocent person

Holy kek
>>
>>22942718
Disgusting. I hope you get aids and die.
>>
>>22942715
>proposal
>wedding
Please. I get you hate cheaters for some stupid subjective reason but don't go so hard on me, I never ever did it.

>>22942721
Repeating something doesn't make it come true.
>>
>>22942707

Congratulations, you have an actually working relationship, much more rarer than you'd think.
>>
>>22942722
Love you too bb
>>
>>22942721
We didn't call you weak willed for not trusting women. We called you weak willed because you're still bitching about some shit that happened years ago. Your problem is you haven't moved on.

Honestly, after reading your drivel, I don't even blame her for cheating on you, you sound like a fucking fruit loop.

If you were a real man, you'd be able to put that shit behind you. Instead you're still fucking crying about it. YEARS later. YEARS!

Relationships are complicated. Deal with it.
>>
>>22942723
>subjective reason

Could you be any more of a fucking socially inept cunt?
Oh wait, I bet you frequent /r9k/ so you've never left your house and never had a girlfriend. Explains why you're a completely sociopathic numbskull who knows nothing about how people should act.
>>
>>22942728

Throwing insults is "how people should act"? Have you ever convinced anyone of anything by calling them "inept cunt"?
>>
>>22942701
>Work out your issues before you start dating again.
>cheats on his SO

gold

>>22942723
typically if you have to keep something completely secret for fear that it getting out will ruin your life, it's the wrong thing to do
>>
>>22942732
I know I won't get him to learn anything by that. I'm simply stating the truth of what he is.
>>
>>22942724
Yeah I realize that and I'm very thankful. I love that anything that I suggest to him sexually gets tried. No girl had even given him a blow job before me. We've been together 3 years and we have done a lot of shit. Still discovering new things everyday.
>>
>>22942727

>Projecting this hard
>Real man

Cuc.k detected

Let me follow your logic

If I have a tough relationship, I can go have a cheeky shag with anyone I fancy?

"Muh relationship is hard"

Is such a fucking pussy way out

Grow a set of fucking balls and don't cheat like a decent human being
>>
>>22942739
it's literally like saying you should be able to hit somebody for calling you a bad name

>muh feelings

I guess cheaters just never learned compassion.
>>
>>22942728
Yes, yes, very nice. Can you do anything about the actual point now?

>>22942735
>understanding that cheating isn't a big deal is the same as cheating
Amazing.

>secrets are wrong
Are you even trying to think before you type? Besides, where was it implied that you should keep cheating a secret?
>>
>>22942739
>cheeky
>shag
>fancy
Britbong? :^)
>>
>>22942750
It's not cheating if it's not a secret. That would be an open relationship.
>>
>>22942737

> Still discovering new things everyday.

That's the secret our cheating patients in this thread should realize. Of course you can get bored with what you are doing, but sex is more than penis goes into vagina. You never need another partner if you fix the issues with your current one. Assuming you chose a decent partner to begin with of course, and didn't just settle for 2nd, 3rd or 186th best.
>>
>>22942666
You lack total understanding of circumstance and even presume understanding without any substantial information. Likely, you've developed a stance of philosophy to enable your super ego in order to quell your own issues. Stop trying to give any fucking advice to fulfill your own needs cause you really don't have a clue and may enable those who should professional consultation.

How about chatting with another human being as one for once?
>>
>>22942739
>Cuc.k detected

What?

>If I have a tough relationship, I can go have a cheeky shag with anyone I fancy?

What?

Did I say I cheated?

>Grow a set of fucking balls

You're the one crying over shit that happened years ago. You need to take your own advice. You're so mad you're not even making any kind of sense any more and you're just kind of throwing shit out there.

Take a deep breath and calm your little peepee down a bit.
>>
>>22942756
It's an unofficial open relationship :^)
>>
gonna hop in here and say cheaters are the scum of society. they should be executed in the most slow manner possible.

maybe something like those muslims do, stonning people to death? that would work well for cheaters.
>>
>>22942751
I am la

>>22942745
They are filthy degenerates m8

"This relationship is difficult, let me make it a little harder by sliding on chads dick"
>>
>>22942764
Aww, somebody is mad because his/her partner found a better match.
>>
>>22942767
Thought so, I noticed a lack of the word "cunt" in your posts so I figured you couldn't live in my country.
>>
>>22942768
uh no fucking faggot cheating ruined my family life though.
>>
>>22942764
>cheaters are the scum of society
>not snuff filmmakers
>not pedophiles
>not awful politicians
>not scam artists
>not murderous sociopaths
>cheaters cause feels

go die in a highway
>>
>>22942785
fuck off making a semantics issue out of a fucking post.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>>22942762
"Crying over shit years ago"

>Mentioned it once
>That's all you say
>Absolute wasteman

Stop projecting lad, you're triggering me

>"did I say I cheated"

Why are you defending these scum then? White knight? Cuc.k? Roastie?
>>
>>22942785
Adultery used to be treated as seriously, and probably rightfully.
>>
>>22942778
Keep telling yourself it was cheating and not the circumstances that lead to it and people not being able to deal with it.

>>22942789
>mentioned once
>means you still don't bitch about it

>>22942794
Indeed, please bring the old values back. Let's start with slavery and rape!
>>
>>22942789
>tfw Klopp will never couch a CL team again
>>
File: image.jpg (735 KB, 3264x2176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
735 KB, 3264x2176
Like really... Fuck outside, fuck on the subway(actually very fun) me and my BF have gone out kayaking, fucked on an island, then snugged while floating in the water for like 3hours. Get toys. Get into
a kink. Give him road head when he's not expecting it, finger her in public when she's wearing a skirt, go to a hotel, dress up. Go on cam together.

There are SO many ways to spice up an existing loving relationship. Straying is just such a crazy thought to me.

Posting boobs cause why noooot!
>>
>>22942798
>still no justification for cheating
>still focusing on me

Do you want to fuck me or something?

Christ mate, focus on the task at hand here and give me a reason why cheaters aren't filthy low life's
>>
>>22942798
it doesnt matter what the issues were before or after. the point being the cheating is what breaks the camels back. you dont fucking do that shit its not cool.

and yea they should bring back slavery you sound like a liberal nigger.
>>
>>22942798
well, as long as marriage is treated as a legal contract, there should be some repercussions to breaching it.

You're also arguing against adultery laws by insinuating that the mainstream view is correct. But the mainstream view is that cheating is very wrong and ruins lives. But you're trying to argue in favor of cheating (for some reason) and against adultery laws. Neither are really acceptable views today.
>>
>>22942808
You're just such a perfect example that people who get worked up over cheating so bad have too much of issues to be taken seriously.

>give me a reason why cheaters aren't filthy low life's
That's not how it works. You have to provide proofs for your claim. I gave enough examples how it isn't a big deal already.
>>
>broken up with gf but still living with her
>wouldnt cheat on her, but im technically single now and horny as fuck

.. any girls in the 775 wanna hang out?
>>
>>22942819
>faggot thinks this is debate team
>>
>>22942789
>Stop projecting lad, you're triggering me

What am I projecting? I said I was cheated on. I got over it. You can too, but you have to stop being a pussy.

>Why are you defending these scum then? White knight? Cuc.k? Roastie?

I'm not defending or condemning any of them because I don't know the specifics of their situation. There are too many variables and I can't pass a sweeping judgement. Neither can you, but it doesn't look like that's going to stop you.

I'm not up on my limey speak, what's a roastie?

Definitely not a kek or white knight, I was annoyed at the time for sure. I didn't enjoy it.

>Mentioned it once
You only needed to mention it once. It's still a valid point and you still haven't addressed why you still haven't managed to get over it.

Case in point. I got a new, better girl, and I don't have any issue trusting her. And the last one wasn't years ago. That's because I moved on, something that you have thus far failed to do.
I can tell you're a shit person because you've decided that it's OK to treat all women like shit when only one of them fucked you over. Hope that goes well for you.

tl;dr my girl cheated on me. I got an upgrade. I don't have trust issues. I win.
>>
>>22942818
>well, as long as marriage is treated as a legal contract, there should be some repercussions to breaching it.

There are. It is extremely costly for the person who commits the adultery. They typically lose everything. So that's fine.
>>
>>22942761

Yes, lack of information can cause problems, I will give you that. If you read all the thread you will see how I advised professional consultation. But you don't need an x-ray machine if you see a broken bone, do you? You can give first aid. You tell me how I fucked up the bandage boss, and I'll try better next time.
>>
>>22942830
>There are too many variables and I can't pass a sweeping judgement. Neither can you, but it doesn't look like that's going to stop you.

That's not an argument. If you can't see what is objectively wrongdoing, you're psychopathic. These people aren't wrong in having sex . They're wrong in stringing somebody else along through that without their knowledge or consent. The vast majority of people on Earth would agree that there's a problem with that, just as we agree that stealing and killing and damaging property is unacceptable.

This is really not a gray area like you're trying to make it seem.
>>
>>22942815
See, you're another example of short sightedness and personal issues overshadowing reason. Cheating is just the result of shit not being right in the relationship. You can't ignore the causes when debating an action.

>>22942818
> there should be some repercussions to breaching it
And there are. Just each case is individual and argued in court for a reason. Most people here seem to bitch about cheating in relationships though.

>But the mainstream view is that cheating is very wrong and ruins lives.
Yet cheating is so common, weird!

>But you're trying to argue in favor of cheating
I am arguing in favour of reason. "KEEL ALL CHEATERS" or "CHEATERS ARE THE WORST" is not reason by almost any definition of it.
>>
>>22942835
Property is divided in half in the case of a divorce. The loser is the person who has more at stake.
>>
>>22942835
it shouldnt be about contracts. its about honor and loyalty towards the other person.

yea i know this guy talking about honor and loyalty on 4chan what a fucker.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
>>22942819
>Still no argument for the justification of cheating
>Thinking you win by being in a relationship
>Not being single and having many girls to fuck with no commitments

"b-but too many variables"

You're close m8, justo admit it, cheaters are scum
>>
>>22942835

So fucked up. So if I just want to use a wealthy partner as a ladder, then I should marry them, then act like a worthless partner, essentially force them to commit adultery and grab all their money. Lawyer logic...
>>
>>22942840
>just as we agree that stealing and killing and damaging property is unacceptable
Unless it's acceptable, say in self defence, as police or army. Generalisation ain't easy, f.a.m
>>
>>22942840
>That's not an argument. If you can't see what is objectively wrongdoing, you're psychopathic

I think that's a bit of a stretch, because it's not objective. There are too many variables and every situation is different.
There are some situations where it would be very wrong and some where it would be "less wrong".

It is indeed very grey. In my opinion.

I think that you and I don't see eye to eye but at least I respect your tone and ability to speak rationally about it rather than raging like the other guy.
>>
>>22942854
Nobody can force you to cheat on your partner.
>>
>>22942844
there is no overshadowing reason. its just a shitty fucking thing to do. if you asked me before hand i would have said cheating wrong. after observing the effects its even more wrong.

any fuck this i hate when people actually try to have logical debates on here anyway shits retarded. you should have gone to law school if you want to do that not the internet cock sucking faggot.
>>
>>22942851
>Still no argument for the justification of cheating
Your inability to read is not my responsibility.

As for the rest, I think you've been told by two people to stop projecting already, well let's make it three. Get help, brah, you got issues that go far beyond being cheated on.
>>
>>22942851
>You're close m8, justo admit it, cheaters are scum

I'm sure some of them are, and some of them aren't. But it's not necessarily because of the cheating.

>Thinking you win by being in a relationship

No, I think I win because I was able to get over it. I'm not glad I had to go through that but I'm happy with the outcome in the end. that's my point. I don't even hate her for it.I don't particularly like her either, but I just moved on. That's all.
What I've been trying to say all along is that it's not quite the big deal you have made of it. Shit happens.
>>
>>22942852
>So fucked up. So if I just want to use a wealthy partner as a ladder, then I should marry them, then act like a worthless partner, essentially force them to commit adultery and grab all their money. Lawyer logic...

I wouldn't be surprised if that's happened many, many times.
>>
>>22942865

> any fuck this i hate when people actually try to have logical debates on here anyway shits retarded. you should have gone to law school if you want to do that not the internet cock sucking faggot.

Actually lawyers are interested in what is lawful, they can debate for decades how to treat slaves, without any of them ever realizing how slavery is just unacceptable, and how even talking about how to implement slavery legitimizes it.
>>
>>22942863
Nobody can force you to join the police either. Just stop.

>>22942865
>its just a shitty fucking thing to do.
Even fucking shitty things can have a fucking good reason.

>after observing the effects its even more wrong
People who are incompatible get separated. Cheating is just another aspect of human relationships. Not the most pretty one but neither are break ups.

>i hate when people actually try to have logical debates
So you prefer illogical ones where both sides try to go for the feelz?
>>
>>22942885
Joining the police force isn't a guarantee that you'll be forced to kill somebody in self-defense either.

I like how you act like I'm the one with failing logic here.
>>
>>22942873
>>22942878
the dude is kind of an idiot but his intentions, make sense. cheating,especially in a relationship where you have no dependents like children, instead of breaking up is simply contemptible, It shows laziness, cowardice and a complete lack of regard for the other person
>>
>>22942885
no i hate when people try to be pseudo intellectuals on the internet.
>>22942879
i dont care
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 773x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 773x1052
>>22942866
I can read

It's just that you have no concrete argument for why cheating is ok

Every answer is the same

"Muh too many variables"

>"Stop projecting

kek, same old same old

>>22942873
They are all scum

It's good that you got through it m8, maybe I will trust someone one day

I just don't want to yet, I'm enjoying single freedom and shitposting
>>
Cheating on someone just shows that you're a major pussy imo. Act like a decent human, break up with said person, and go fuck whoever you want.
>>
>>22942890
>complete lack of regard for the other person

that's the biggest problem. You can waste years of somebody else's life using them selfishly for sex or for your own comfort and then write off cheating as "a complicated situation" without really validating having done something big that caused serious emotional damage to another person.
>>
>>22942806
Easier said then done when one of the two is totally not open for it. Not an ounce. Not one schred of anything you just said.

How can you cope when that happens? Explain that to me, explain to me how straying would be crazy? Easier said than done.
>>
>>22942912
well the easiest thing to do is rarely the right thing to do

I think you could jeopardize your relationship by confronting your partner about your dissatisfaction but that's too intimidating so you do something equally risky and keep the entire situation to yourself while breaking your partner's trust and going outside of what is supposed to be a close and intimate relationship to get what he/she is not giving you.
>>
>>22942907
exactly, if we want to break it down to its simplest form, when you go into a relationship with someone(we would presume exclusivity unless otherwise stated at the outset) you go into a contract with them, you have a mutual trust that neither of you will abuse that trust by cheating, if you find that the "contract" no longer suits you then break it, rather than completely fucking your partners ability to trust other people for a significant period of time
>>22942912
you could always break up if you've exhausted the other possibilities man, you could always ask for an open relationship.
personally? I wouldn't have gotten involved with someone frigid
>>
File: 1404267679213.png (70 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1404267679213.png
70 KB, 170x170
>>22942819
cheating is breaking an emotional trust within yourself and the connection you have with people. If I gave you 500 micrograms of LSD, and forced you to experience an emotional connection with the people around you, but really only you took the LSD. made you believe you can trust me, when in MY reality im laughing at what a fucking loser you are by MANIPULATING what I want out of you. And what I want out of you is just a laugh. And I keep giving you LSD for as long as I want to laugh at you. But then you caught me putting LSD in your food.
>>
>>22942889
Yet circumstances can create the scenario where they would be in the viable shooting somebody, just like circumstances can create a scenario when cheating would be the viable choice.

Also the whole willingness thing. By joining the police, you accept that you might up in a situation where you're going to shot somebody.

>>22942901
>Muh too many variables
Yes, that's life life works. I am glad you're starting to see it. Black and white situation are extremely rare and cheating just to fuck up your partner for the lulz rarely happens.

>>22942907
>having done something big that caused serious emotional damage
Like the events that lead to the cheating?
>>
File: Maki santa teddy.jpg (606 KB, 760x1120) Image search: [Google]
Maki santa teddy.jpg
606 KB, 760x1120
>Tfw no gf to kuck me
>>
File: 1415038263891.png (27 KB, 352x482) Image search: [Google]
1415038263891.png
27 KB, 352x482
>>22942926
Told you that everything you thought was really in your head and walked away laughing. It fucks up your connection with everyone you have with, because there will always be a doubt that people are fucking with you. You begin to fake every little interaction you have with people because you don't want to tell everyone you meet that you have no loyalty to anyone, (because then you lose you manipulating power). And continue living your life alone. Having your own space is important, but not having the ability to trust what you are attracted to is called being a fucking schizo. This whole civilization was built on order and trust. but now in 1st world countries there's laws where you can't kick the guys ass thats sleeping with your wife in your own bed! Think about the emotional connections you have with your parents and them telling you that they were paid to raise some stranger because they got a nice pay check.
"Shit happens" is a quote made for people that can't take responsibility over their life and the people they care about, like a sociopath. It's more rational to stick with people that are loyal to you, than to people that only have intentions of just wanting something out of them. People that can't be loyal to their counterpart are traumatized. They have never learned from the experience emotionally. Maybe logically by rationalizing why your counterpart cheated on you, but really having the emotional intelligence of a 6 year old.
>>
>>22942921
I have already manned up to confront her about the lack of sex. Multiple times. I have confronted her in a kind way, in a loving way, in a mean way, ... Everything.
It always ends in either:

Tears
A "fight"
dissatisfaction
"Im sorry honey I just can't help it"
and in the end "you'll just have to deal with it."

Well I'm sorry, I can't deal with sexual death before 30.
>>
image.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>22942912
That's the point of dating? To find someone who
Is compatible to you sexually, personally, and view...ally? :p WHY wife up some girl who isn't into sex if you are? Why wife up some girl that doesn't share your passions? You can date those people, and leave them when you realize they aren't for you, but WHY in the fuck would you marry that person?

And don't u date say it's cause you didn't know they were that way: you should be with someone a good long ass time before marriage gets put on the table. I feel like it's so avoidable, but all of you posting in here just seem super dumb.
>>
>>22942934
tit game is on point
>>
>>22942934
In my previous post I had already stated that I wasn't sexual until after marriage. It wasn't something I always had. It just... Happened.

And the point of dating? Ive been with this woman since I was 15 years old. She is the love of my life, my best friend. I wouldn't be cheating on my wife, I would be cheating on myself. I haven't gone there yet, but I'm almost over the edge. I'm just a few more rejections away from finally tiping over.
>>
>>22942926
>>22942932
Nigga what? All that anecdotical and subjective shit with a dose of cray. Maybe you should cut on the drugs as bit. Like, it's a nice story and solid writing but completely misses any point. By quite a distance.

I am open for the free LSD though.
>>
>>22942934
Also sorry for typos... On my phone/tipsy/it's late.
>>
>>22942934
>"lady" believes in not cheating

youre already marriage material
>>
>>22942927
>circumstances can create a scenario when cheating would be the viable choice

Like I said, that's not possible. You're never FORCED to cheat. You kill in self-defense because your life is endangered. It's not a conscious decision to resist that. You are always given the option of leaving a relationship that doesn't suit you.

The truth is that cheating cannot really be rationalized like that. Vindictive behavior is petty and an obvious character flaw, and if you feel like there's too much good in the person to altogether leave them, you should question why you would consider doing something that would hurt them so much at all. If there's anything forcing you to cheat, it must be some kind of personality disorder. There's no other rational way to explain it.
>>
>>22942933
So take a break or something. Suggest that you bring somebody else into the picture or open your marriage/relationship or whatever it is.

Literally anything you could do is better than lying to her and keeping her in the dark.
>>
>>22942944
Well people grow apart. It happens and maybe that's what's happening to you. You may love your wife a lot, but if she's pushing you to the brink of cheating, I say get a divorce. Leave her before you totally shatter her as a woman. Go away to fuck whoever you want before she finds you in a cheap motel with a 30$ hooker. Do her and you a favour.
>>
I'll probably just end up in therapy with her. That, or I'll find a way to make myself asexual. How bad is chemical castration?
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>22942964
Now that's just sad. I couldn't imagine.
>>
>>22942964
What does she do that could make her lose her sex drive?

Maybe you should start dragging her to the gym to get fit. Regular exercise can increase your libido. Both sexes.
>>
>>22942970
Very true. Exersize and proper nutrition!!!!
>>
>>22942952
>You're never FORCED to cheat.
Not in absolutely sense of the word but neither is self defence, there is often the option to flee.

>It's not a conscious decision to resist that.
Yes it is. In a way at least. It's a conscious decision to take out your gun, aim and shot. You've run.

>You are always given the option of leaving a relationship that doesn't suit you.
Cheating is leaving usually. Just another less direct way.

>Vindictive behavior is petty and an obvious character flaw
How many people cheat with that as motivation? Not a big percentage of cheaters I'd assume, a lot of it starts spontaneously.

>if you feel like there's too much good in the person to altogether leave them
Some other guy gave a great scenario. The relationship might be pretty decent outside of the lewd part, breaking it up because she sucks in bad is not optimal. Cheating because she sucks in bed is not optimal either but can hold an otherwise decent relationship together.
>>
>>22942978
>You could run.*
>>
>>22942964

Chemical castration seems like the easy way out, just like suicide. But it really won't solve any problems. Don't give up on your wife/marriage, man, try out dozens of therapists before you do anything drastic.
>>
Never cheated on a partner but the last two people I slept with were in relationships, (whilst I was single).
>>
>>22942968
I couldn't imagine leaving my wife.
This may be strange to hear, but I'd rather hate myself than leave her.

>>22942970
She works 20 hours a week, maintains the household (although I do my part plenty) and sits on her ass playing candy crush all evening while channelsurfing. If I say I'm going to bed, she'd rather continue playing with her shitty games than come to bed with me.

During the day when we are together we are great, but the moment the sun goes down she shuts down. I've been wanted to ask her to get her blood checked for any deficiancies because it doesn't sound normal to have so little energy to do anything. Hell, even cooking low end meals can be a chore for her.
>>
>>22942978
You sound like q dumb coward.
>>
>>22942985
sorry but the way you talk about her.. sure as hell doesnt sound like you really love her
>>
>>22942985
She could even have diabetes or clinical depression. It sounds like something you need to convince her to get on top of.

Your dick too, but I think that will come naturally if you fix whatever problems she's having.
>>
>>22942978
what happened little bitch couldnt handle what i was throwing at you.

look at you writing whole paragraphs in defense. what a waste of a life. youre probably jerkin it to kuk porn while coming up with this shit.

i guess its cause you have a small cock or if youre a girl youre the fat ugly chick that got bullied in hs.
>>
>>22942989
I am very sorry that simple logic and reason got your feelings hurt so bad. Perhaps you need a break from this Internet thing?
>>
>>22942996
I am a fat ugly chick WITH a small cock by the way. Nice try though.

If you made any other wrong assumptions, please feel free to repeat them, I can't be assed to scroll up and look for your drivel.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x281
>>22943007
>thinking youre this superior

you dont know shit and you probably smell like it. did mommy remind you to take a shower today?

do you like cookies and milk?

sit the fuck down.
>>
image.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>22942985
20 hours a week is shit all.... I work 40 hours a week, go to the gym(with my BF), get home cook, eat and watch a program, I do the dishes and prepare our lunches for the next day, then we fuck at LEAST once a night, but usually more. We always make sure to get into bed and turn off all electronics an hour before were planning to sleep, so we can talk and cuddle, that usually organically transitions into sex.

Do something romantic for her, set some guide lines.

Get out a piece of paper(do this together), and draw a triangle, one side of the triangle is yours, and one is hers. At the top put a shared goal(maybe intimacy), then have a conversation about what YOU can do and what she can do to get to the top of that triangle(draw lil branches off either side with what you will do). Putting it down on paper is really helpful and the triangle starts a healthy dialogue.
>>
>>22943007

Actually in this place, it's pretty easy to find someone who is into fat chicks with small cocks, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a "post chubby trannies with small dicks" thread somewhere right now on 4chan.
>>
>>22943014
>thinking youre this superior
Well, you sure did your best to give me that impression. It's not my fault, really.
Also I am down for milk and cookies, yeah. Sitting and waiting here, anon!

>>22943020
Jesus, stop giving people ideas. There are already like 4 different cock rate threads.
>>
>>22943016
I appreciate the tips, but believe me when I say been there done that.

We enjoy our talks in the evenings when she comes to bed with me, we cuddle and snuggle. But that is enough for her. The moment I make a "move" that can be slightly seen as sexual, she shuts down and tells me I'm thinking with my dick again, that we should just enjoy the moment and that it shouldn't always be about sex. But it's like she has the memory of a goldfish. I can just hold her, do nothing for a month, no moves no advances, and then one day after a month of nothing, make a move and still get that "stop treating me like a sexobject" speech, where I am "always thinking with my dick" and "every time you touch me i feel like you want something more" when honestly, it would be the first time in weeks.

I also tried talking about using things like mojoupgrade and whatever, she just laughs at the idea and cals me a pervert.

I just can't win. She just isn't sexual enough, I just have to deal with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 293x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 293x301
>>22943031
im gonna get my own cookies and milk this got boringu
>>
File: 1448721404222.jpg (16 KB, 497x346) Image search: [Google]
1448721404222.jpg
16 KB, 497x346
>>22942932
If you can't believe in FACTUAL POINTS throughout this thread, then I thought you would have believed a hypothetical situation. But you seem to be incapable of putting yourself in a scenario with YOU being the important person in the story because you're still going through some emotional stuff. Maybe you're just not ready to take yourself seriously, because last time you thought she sincerely loved you back, but she didn't. Don't want to be vulnerable? That's fine, but you being dismissive about what I have to say and telling me what YOU WANT, proves that you can't handle other people's truth. Like how you can't handle the truth of her not caring about poor little selfish anon. People always get offended by the truth because the world revolves around them. amirite lol? hahaha
>>
>>22943048
Well... That's shitty for you. Sorry for ur loss, but don't u dare cheat on her. You're choosing to stay with a sexless companion, so Good luck I suppose.
>>
>>22943049
>says he will bring cookies and milk
>makes me wait
>keeps them for himself
Fuck you too, nigger.

>>22943053
>hahaha
Well said.
>>
>>22943057
RIP dick 07/10/88 - 10/10/2015 (last time I had sex)

I probably won't cheat on her. I don't go out that much without her or friends, and meeting someone online is a big joke.

Light a candle for me tonight when you are doing your SO, maybe that'll someone work for me.
>>
>>22942210
i've been having affairs all the time.
it's fun, i keep it a secret and can't complain, mate.
i'm fucking 2 of my ex gfs. i recently made a new contact on xhamster with another horny slut right in my neighborhood. oh, and two other friends but they live really far away so it's more of a vacation thing. they're both the best, they love the rough stuff. some of them are really just fine with giving me blowjobs, they are cheating themselves so i think they just love the feeling of doing something forbidden.
oh yes and sometimes my gf also wants sex but that's really rare. she loves to stay at home, reading, hates alcohol, fun, parties etc. she's amazing, but kind of like amazing in a way that i think everyone needs a woman like that in his fourties, not right now. i'll never understand how someone that attractive doesn't like to use the body of hers for sex. it's the best.
anyway.
cheat.
i'd go insane without having sex from time to time. if you're taking care of her emotional needs, spend time with her, give her nice presents etc and there's still no sex i think you should go get some.
register at xhamster or motherless, check the threads, there's countless people. we're all horny. use a condom. don't exchange home numbers or facebook.
that's it. have a good life.
>>
>>22942277
YOU'RE NOT EVEN THIRTY YET?
hell no.
are you fucking shitting me right now?
of course now it's driving you crazy, get yourself some horny slut from time to time.
trust me, use some site and try to get to know some chicks. some want and need it as bad as you. we're all the same.
even now i'm wondering if there's some german chick on here. i'd fuck them all. my gf sounds like yours and we've been together for five years. i think we haven't even fucked a hundred times by now.
she doesn't like it. doesn't like to clean up afterwards. don't wanna sweat. doesn't like the noise so other people might hear us. why would i wait a month for sex?
i'm texting some chicks, see who's available at the weekend and things are good.
trust me mate. i'm in my mid twenties, currently in college. it's really easy.
>>
>>22943048
you're gf isn't only lazy as fuck when it comes to sex but she's also too dominant to allow you to have sex with her.
i'd even recommend breaking it up, because you sound like a nice guy. you don't even want to cheat on her.
you should go to therapy and break up with her infront of whoever the therapist is.
you probably aren't going to, because that's just easier. the years of humilation. getting laughed at when you're trying to have sex with your partner. one day you're coming out too, because you figured it's easier to have sex with men at any given time than with your own fucking wife. the look on her face...oh that would be such a pleasure.
i love wrecking and humilating people but in your case i really mean it. break it up. you're way too weak (not trying to insult you or anything) i think you're really trying to see if there could be done anything at all but no. she's just like that.
you either cheat like a pro on her or break it up and try to find someone normal. because her sex drive is dead and it is going to kill you and drive you mad. she isn't normal herself. don't pity her. pity yourself. leave her.
>>
File: disgust.gif (1017 KB, 275x170) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
1017 KB, 275x170
>this entire thread
>>
I'm too unattractive to cheat.
>>
I used to be one of those people who hated cheaters. My brother=in-law cheated on his wife and I was disgusted with him.

Eventually my marriage got like his marriage. I'm not sure what he did to save his marriage but I tried everything. Begged for us to go to counseling, tried to strengthen the marriage myself, was a good father and a good husband, had numerous discussions with my wife about connecting and intimacy but nothing worked.

After a year of no sex I decided to look elsewhere. Since I'm bi I decided to act on that. Up to that point I had sex only with my wife, no other women and no guys. Completely monogamous my entire marriage.

Hooked up with a guy (inb4 biscum) and got caught. Had a long discussion again with my wife, almost got divorced, finally got her to marriage counseling. Worked on our marriage. Told her the marriage had to include intimacy. We had the typical honeymoon period but after that she lost all interest. Talked again, nothing.

Started looking for a guy again and have had a great sex life over the past 9 yeas, just not with my wife.
>>
>>22943048
>But it's like she has the memory of a goldfish

That is true with my wife. When we went to the marriage counselor she asked when the last time we had sex. My wife said it was three weeks ago. It was actually three months ago.

I think the perception comes from how much people need sex. For my wife it was once every few months so the perception was we had recently had sex. For me I'd like it 3-4 times a week so by the end of a sexless week I feel like it's been years.
>>
>>22943204
A good argument. I'm using this.

This thread has made me want to confront my wife again to talk about it. Hopefully I can do this today. But since we already had another fight about it yesterday she'll probably not take it seriously again, roll her eyes and go "oh boy here we go again"
>>
>>22943190
you'll get there. don't worry.
>>
I once slept with my gf at the time now ex .brothers gf in the same house my ex and her brothers gf was upstairs while we was down stairs she had massive tits i asked to see them she showed me then i had her bent over couch naked balls beep in her of my ex or her brother came down the stairs they would of been no way of hiding we was fucking neva got caught
>>
>>22943212
>"oh boy here we go again"
she actually says that to you?
i genuinly don't know how i'd respond to that.
eye rolling. wtf.
i'm leaving this thread. your life is depressing. i'm going to fuck a hot horny asian chick in almost exactly two weeks. a couple of day after that i'm going to have sex with a short hot punk chick, another friend of mine and she likes it rough. this is what you could have if you wanted it. or just leave her, be single, have fun.

your wifes dad. talk to him. you'll see how deprivation changes a person.
he decided to fuck other men. like this guy.
>>22943197

it's weird how other people live their life.

anyway, next on my list is some black chick.
why would you limit yourself if you're that fucking unhappy and being bullied by your own damn wife? wtf.
>>
>>22943224
>while we was down stairs
while we were*
i'm not even going to correct the rest of your sentence(s)?
we're all going to die at some point in life. that's a good thing, i'm sure.
>>
>>22943212

When you speak to your wife, don't talk about "sex". Talk about having a "fulfilling, intimate sexual relationship" with her and that goes hand-in-hand with monogamy. Without it, how can monogamy survive? You promised monogamy, not chastity.
>>
>>22943228
>why would you limit yourself if you're that fucking unhappy and being bullied by your own damn wife? wtf.

People stay in shitty marriages for a lot of reasons... kids, finances, embarrassment of divorce. Inertia plays a big part in it. If I had to do it again I think I would have divorced.

As I mentioned, I disliked my brother-in-law for his cheating but came to understand the "why" of it.
>>
>>22943243
I'm not a big fan of Focus on the Family but this is good reading for your wife:

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/sex-and-intimacy/understanding-your-husbands-sexual-needs/understanding-your-husbands-sexual-needs
>>
>>22943228
My life isn't depressing, just my sexlife. The rest is great. She works, she is frugal like me, we have the same interests, she laughs at my jokes and we raise our children great and have a lot of respect for eachother. Just yeah, the moment sex enters the picture it is different. It is very hard to explain, if I didn't have the rest with her, I would leave her. I'm not even stayinig together for the kids or the security, I'm staying with her because I actaully do love her. Is it wrong of me to complain about my sexlife? No, it's natural and healthy. Is it natural that she can't talk about these feelings? No, and she'll have to work on it. If she does that, we'll see about it. I'll try to make it work for as long as possible. But I won't deny that, if something doesn't happen soon, there will be a change.
>>
>>22943240
Just read it back half of it dose not make sence any way i fucked my gf brothers hf when they was upstairs and we was down stairs
>>
File: 1445683016002.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445683016002.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>22943166
Why don't just leave your gf and find someone with a matching libido?? Why deceive someone you supposedly love?? I can't fucking comprehend, it's so despicable to me
>>
>>22943260
are you american? or from an english speaking country?
>>
In the perfect world, I could fuck whoever I wanted to whilst I knew she was loyal to only me.
>>
>>22943306
she's hardcore catholic and heavily involved in church related things in her community.
when i got to know her she rejected me.
i don't love her. i want to ruin her.
and i am evil as fuck.
can you comprehend this?
>>
>>22943344
So you're a bitter bitch?
>>
I'm such a nihilist, I'm only attracted to married men with kids. Kids around my age is a bonus.
I'm a pleaser, by I also enjoy destruction :3
>>
>>22941550
man fuck this thread
DEGENERACY
ruining people's lives so you can wrap your lips around a cock or hear another girl call you daddy
humanity is shit
>>
>>22943376
i thought that was obvious
>>
>>22943390
you're lovely
>>
>>22943399
I have cheated two times with two different co-workers.

The first I cheated, it was with a new girl that had been at the doctors office for about 2 days. For some reason the first time I saw her I knew we were going to have sex. She seemed to always be trying to talk to me seductively. She started using inuendo around the workplace and one day we were both working late (standard story I guess). And she was using "coffee" as inuendo. She was raving about how much she wanted some coffee and how she has wanted coffee all day in sexy voice. She turned her back and started making coffee and I pulled her pants down, she arched her back and she was soaking wet. I pumped like 3 times and orgasmed(lol seriously) and she asked me "how did you make coffee so fast"? I said "youre creamer was too sweet". I ended up fucking her 3 more times but she got fired a week later. 1 on a patient bed, once on the lobby couch and another standing in an exam room.
>>
I was attending a college in the summer and started "dating" a classmate. We weren't officially exclusive, dude was kinda shady, but very possessive over me. Had another classmate who knew I was with the first guy, but didn't care. He also had a gf across the country (the only part I felt bad about - but she was too good for him anyways and he told her and got dumped.) And we would just have rough aggressive sex. Same thing with the 1st guy, he was the first guy to eat my ass. One time after getting in a fight with kid 1 I remember pounding on kid 2s door, waking him up, and begging him to fuck me. Also a few of the other students knew what was going on, almost fucked other dudes, got off on the fact I was desired by what seemed like a lot of people. More if interest
>>
>>22943566
Desired cause you were easy but go on post nudes + time stamp
>>
File: 20151129_181124_005-1.jpg (2 MB, 1466x1944) Image search: [Google]
20151129_181124_005-1.jpg
2 MB, 1466x1944
>>22943595
I'll post a timestamp if more attention.

Best memory was getting fucked (Mostly doggy style - dude loved ass) by guy number one. After he came I was still horny. I walked a few floors down in the apartments and had guy 2 fuck me immediately after. Probably the closest I'll get to kekold or mmf cause I've yet to meet guys into it:(
>>
>>22943622
I promise that was a typo. Kekold.
>>
>>22943622
Time stamp nigger and ass
>>
>>22943622
Seriously? I'd always be down for a mfm but I never meet that woman, and they know I'm very kinky.
>>
>>22943646
Well I guess I've yet to find you. I also don't want to have ffm so it's not very fair
>>
>>22943655
fmf is extremely overrated. I want to fuck a woman who enjoys being a freak as much as I do. It's a turn on to abuse the pussy till its sore but still wanting more.

It's so weird that you can't find guys who want the same, but then again most are rather insecure sexually and not mature enough emotionally for casual kinky sex.
>>
>>22943622
you have amazing tits wow
>>
>>22943655
>Same thing with the 1st guy, he was the first guy to eat my ass.

Can we get more details on this?
>>
>>22943677
I guess I could use something like fet life but usually the people are very not my type. Casual is totally cool buto my deepest dream would be to have a serious relationship
>>
>>22941550
>tfw have a girlfriend who I love and think she's the most beautiful woman alive
>still cheat on her like once a month at least
>>
File: 20151129_180948-1.jpg (3 MB, 1893x2642) Image search: [Google]
20151129_180948-1.jpg
3 MB, 1893x2642
>>22943711
It was a few years ago, I didn't even realize eating ass was a thing. I could tell he was an ass dude and time he would finger me he would get close to rubbing my asshole but not penetrating. One night when he was fucking me from behind, he spread apart my ass cheeks and just started licking. No warning or asking. I was shocked and so aroused at the same time. He told me it tasted good lol.
>>
>>22943744
>he spread apart my ass cheeks and just started licking. No warning or asking.

Well with an ass like that i would most likely have done the same.
Was he also the first guy to f.ck you in the ass?
>>
>>22943717
I get ya. It's much more safe to pursue kinks with someone you can really trust. Where do you live? That could be an issue with what you're seeking.
>>
>>22943767
Nope! Haven't done anal and probably never will. Years later someone else put a finger in it. Not enjoyable for me even though we took all steps to ensure it would be
>>
>>22943774
Upstate NY. It's probably where I live. The college was in a bigger city so that's probably why I got away with this shit, and seemingly had more attention
>>
>>22943777
>Nope! Haven't done anal and probably never will. Years later someone else put a finger in it. Not enjoyable for me even though we took all steps to ensure it would be
Did you enjoy the 1st guy eating you out though? If yes, what would your reaction be if you'd be with a guy that would apply slight pressure onto your asshole just enough so it wouldn't penetrate and over the course of time he'd get his thumb in bit by bit.
>>
>>22943622
most definately interested, and would love to see more of you and your timestamp!!!
>>
Been dating a girl almost a year, have wanted to break it off for months now but couldn't go through with it because just as I was gaining the confidence to do it her father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She is not the type to handle things like that we'll on her own, and I imagine it would be worse if I left her. I've been cheating on her pretty fairly often with a couple other girls I've known forever. I don't even feel guilty, I know it's going to end, and I know I wouldn't cheat if I really cared about her. Still not sure how to proceed
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.