[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on meeting traps? Serious about meeting/dating/fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Advice on meeting traps?

Serious about meeting/dating/fucking traps. Problem is how do you meet them? Tryna talk to people who post their kik/snapchat on /soc/ doesn't work and the trap threads don't seem to be anything to do with meeting up.

Are there other sites I could try? Does /soc/ have any advice on this at all? If so it's very much appreciated.
>>
if you want dick go to a gay bar
>>
>>22939491
>Get passport
>go to Brazil/Thailand
>walk downtown area at night
>contract aids
>move to botsuana
>become witch doctor
>>
>>22939500
I specifically wanna meet a trap, not just any homo
>>
Also very interested in this subject but I'm in it for just the casual encounters part
>>
soc works sometimes, you just have to be persistent and dont be a fucking creep (too late, but you can hide it).

okcupid, plentyoffish, etc.
maybe fetlife but it's a sea of shit in there.

go to local college lgbt club and just say you're bisexual. you might get lucky and meet someone.

if you look for new friends and find the right crowd, you will meet potentially meet a whole gaggle of us. we tend to all know each other. that being said, we also talk, so be smart and be respectful.

otherwise, we exist anywhere everyone else does, just less often because we're 1/1000.

remember there are way way way more dudes who want to fuck us than there are traps who exist. odds are against you.

>>22939500
girl dick is way different than man dick.
most of us can't even use it because either it doesn't get hard or it's too sensitive or both.
the skin is softer so it's different to touch.
most of us don't make semen.
fags aren't attracted to us. so far I've only dated men who have a 100% history of only fucking cis women. even if they're secretly bisexual, they're very affirmative that they're straight.

that and we smell different, have lower sex drive, have softer skin, have finer hair, and most importantly we aren't faggots.
>>
>>22943109
Where yo ass was at?
>>
>>22943369
portland
>>
>>22943372
>Portland

At least this explains where you got such a high number as 1/1000
>>
>>22943693
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+many+trans+people+are+in+america
>>
>>22943109
I don't think asking for advice on meeting people who are hard to find is creepy.
Yeah I really don't see /soc/ helping. Maybe if I was in the US. UKfags get no love. Maybe I'll try plentyoffish. There are no lgbt "clubs" anywhere near me.

thanks for your input anon
>>
>>22943109
>>22943926
and besides, its not exactly gonna harm my chances by being a bit creepy on here considering I wont be meeting anyone on here anyway and if I do they wont know its me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.