[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its Tea Time! Whats going on /soc/, tell me about your problems...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: teababy.jpg (32 KB, 626x835) Image search: [Google]
teababy.jpg
32 KB, 626x835
Its Tea Time!

Whats going on /soc/, tell me about your problems...
>>
>>22932910

I need someone to touch me. Lewdly. ._.;
>>
>>22932941
I know you're pain, I've had the same feels lately. Anyone you know who can solve your problem?
>>
>>22932960

Nope, only close family and one homosexual. And I'm not that desperate yet.
>>
File: late in the night.jpg (50 KB, 299x297) Image search: [Google]
late in the night.jpg
50 KB, 299x297
>>22932941
Can i touch your tralala?
>>
>>22932973
I'm sorry to hear friend, use that tinder or something?
>>
File: 1441136307635.jpg (28 KB, 261x261) Image search: [Google]
1441136307635.jpg
28 KB, 261x261
>>22933015
No, let him use me.
>>
>>22932910
>abusive roommate
>cat living elsewhere
>still not really over last failed relationship, just compartmentalized
>unhappy in the city i'm in but can't move bcs $$$/school
>blew off getting my math scores up so have to fill my semester w classes i don't need to keep my financial aid, which screws up my plans to graduate on time by a lot
>still haven't registered for classes
>not sleeping
>not eating, and eating shit when i do eat because i have 0 motivation to do anything
>come home and spend all day stressing about finding a new place to live, refresh cl every 5 minutes
>forget to eat, forget to shower
>my room is a dump w moldy dishes everywhere
>0 motivation to take care of myself or do anything productive or even move
>>
>>22933012
>>22933019

Umm, well. I'm pretty sure I'd do one of the gypsy beggars outside my home at this point to be honest.

>>22933015

I'd feel so exposed.
>>
>>22933069
Sounds like you need to kick out your roommate/move, and get yourself some goodies. I hope youu're doing well.

As for me, I'm a recovering heroin user. Shit's crazy, man. I've been clean since Oct 30.
>>
>>22933080
i can't kick her out, she's on the lease and she pays more rent than me. i have been looking for a new place since october, it's really fucking hard to find housing and "win" the spot when you do

extremely fucking anxious about this
>>
>>22933012
>>22933019
I support this message.

>>22933069
Put a fish in your roommates vents... And get some sweet drugs to help carry you off to sleepyland.

>>22933079
Well you gotta put yourself out there, the world isn't so scary. Unless you live in Iraq, that fucking place is on fire.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x1136
I cracked and ate two doughnuts today. I feel absolutely disgusting. I tried to purge but nothing came out. I skipped the rest of my meals because of it. Anxiety is through the roof and I keep having episodes.

Please tell me there is someone here who has felt the same way. I try and rationalize the situation but I am now feeling physical anxiety; pins and needles, distorted vision, etc. My heart is beating like mad but I am convinced it's going to stop beating any second now.
>>
>>22933129

You're probably right. I just need to fuck someone. Then I can probably cuddle with them afterwards when they're tired and defenseless.
>>
>>22933159

What are you worried about? Weight gain? If so, go for a walk and burn them off. Or, even better, start an exercise regimen. If you train hard you can pretty much eat whatever you want.
>>
File: image3.png (358 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image3.png
358 KB, 640x480
>>22933159

Raise your blood sugar and lower your shoulders and *relax*. You are literally inducing the physical symptoms by your actions.

Do you have some pasta at home?
>>
>>22933079
>beggars over me
ok.
>>22933129
Thanks for the support.
>>22933159
what this guy said >>22933173
Do you do therapy?
>>
>>22933159
Wait what do you feel disgusting about? This is an eating disorder right?

>>22933161
You do you man.
>>
>>22933178

>beggars over me

You misunderstand me. What I meant was that I almost certainly would want to do you. I just wanted to point out my lack of sexual standards using a concrete example - these people don't have direct access to running water. Or modern dentistry.
>>
>>22933159
>>22933176

Actually high levels of stress produce cortisol that blocks competitively the action of insulin, inducing higher blood sugar.

These symptoms sound more akin to an acute anxiety attack.
>>
>>22933173
>>22933176
Thanks yo.

I am obsessed with weight because it is the only thing I have direct control over atm. I am officially underweight for my height but it just feels like I am never thin enough, and "maybe if I lose ___, I'll look even better!

I was recently hospitalized for an hero episode but now I'm in IoP so I can definitely bring this up tomorrow.
>>
>>22933214
I hope you get better. Thats tough.
this gonna sound shallow as fuck but -Dont worry about your weight like that, you are looking fine.
>>
>>22933214

You're pretty cute already, and take it from me, the trick to becoming more attractive isn't starving yourself until you're gaunt. I know solving anxiety issues isn't as easy as listening to some guy on the internet, but. So keep that in mind re: however much of your concern is based on vanity (no offense intended; vanity is a large part of the reason I'm trying so hard right now to lose weight, myself).

Thinness hits diminishing returns. If nothing else, eventually we start to worry we'd just break you.
>>
>>22933213

Yeah. But she's skipped meals. She needs to eat something with quick carbohydrates in it.

>>22933214

No problem. My mom used to be a yo-yo anorectic and my sister purged sometimes.

And you look absolutely fine.
>>
so this is gonna sound so dumb and not like a real problem but here goes...

so i finally found someone really great on tinder and i like him a lot and he seems to like me! we've been talking for over a month now and we're supposed to meet up soon when hes home from college during xmas break. its just, the thing is, im very self conscious. im practically a kissless version ((if u dont count the times i made out high or during truth or dare)) and ive never been in a situation where a guy that i liked actually liked me back. im very nervous hes gonna see me in person and find me extremely unattractive and not wanna touch me and im gonna feel so deflated :/ i dont know what to do! a part of me feels like i have nothing to lose but another part of me is terribly afraid of rejection
>>
>>22933381

If it happens, it happens. There's no use stressing about it. Physical attraction tends to be important to guys, but just because you're not conventionally attractive doesn't mean he won't be into you.

Besides, if you met n Tinder, doesn't he already know what you look like?
>>
>>22933381
Everyone is afraid of rejection. Go thinking its just a meet up, not a hook up. Maybe that will ease the pressure on you. And dont bother, pictures cant lie so much for him not to want to touch you face to face.
>>
File: 1427747102241.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1427747102241.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>
File: internet (3).jpg (65 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
internet (3).jpg
65 KB, 555x555
I'm an asshole, I'm 24 and have no friends/virgin.
Everything sucks, everything's disappointing, everything's unacceptable. I feel like everyone I meet in my life is just a cardboard cutout and all their thoughts and tastes and personalities just fit into a handful of premade stock characters. Which I realize is hypocritical because "disillusioned old-at-heart guy who's seen it all" is itself just a stock character and I'm not original in my own line of thought. But I just don't even put effort into friendship because all people suck.

There's this obese 31 year old I met by accident online who is willing to travel to fuck, and I don't want her to. "Oh wow a mid-20s virgin turning down pussy because she's not 10/10".

What the hell am I supposed to do?

People are always saying "lower your expectations" (for friends) and "lower your standards" (for dating)
As if I can just flip a switch and suddenly enjoy conversation with retards, or consciously chose to be attracted to whales.

...can you? I mean, I realize I'm the asshole here. If nothing's good enough for me, then the rest of the world isn't the problem, I am. But I don't understand how to fix it.
>>
>>22933390
yes, hes seen pictures and snapchats but im afraid i look better on the internet! his ex gf was VERY pretty and VERY skinny and im fat and a solid 6 on a good day and very weird and hes not a virgin and i am!!! im so worried!
>>
>>22933412

It's possible you have some sort of social disorder. If you feel like you can't make any progress on your own, try to talk to a therapist or psychiatrist.

Failing that, give yourself a few more years. Your brain is still all retarded, even at 24. It took me until I was 25 and change to get my shit together.
>>
>>22933412

You need to let the ugly shit inside you. Then you will realize that it's all pretty ugly, and that shit is actually very good pie filling.
>>
>>22933426

You being a virgin is probably a plus to him, because men are insecure. And fat or no fat (which I can't take seriously anyways, considering how many smoking hot girls I've seen insist they're fat), if he's seen pictures he knows what he's in for and hasn't run away yet, so.

If he's been talking to you for a month on a hookup app he either really likes you, really wants to fuck you, or both.
>>
>>22933381
Oh man, you got the kissless version????
>>
>>22933426
Could you post a picture?
>>
>>22933412
Cognitive dissonance man, either you change your attitude about being a loner, or you change your attitude about who you're willing to be friends with/date.

Nothin' wrong with holding out for whomever you want, you just gotta stop bitching about the loner life.
>>
>>22933455
truly kill me. i typed it rly fast oh my gosh im so dumb i didnt even notice
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1242x1205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1242x1205
>>22933466
>>
>>22933485
I think i've seen you posting here before.
He's already seen you right? He wouldn't be into you as you say he is if you had the flaws you think you have. Keep your cool.
>>
>>22933485

You're pretty thick, but I'd probably bang you and I'm shallow as hell. Lots of people prefer thick girls.
>>
>>22933485

You have strong traits, but since they are strong, they are conveyed clearly through pictures. A person who did not like them would have noticed them.
>>
>>22933485
ur so damn cute, grrl. and i'm picky about girls. but i think u have nothing to worry about! be confident!
>>
File: 20151209_212888.jpg (2 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
20151209_212888.jpg
2 MB, 2322x4128
I'm still afraid to date, but for different reasons now. I had a toxic friend that's done and said so many things to me as I was growing up that killed my self esteem and kept me from ever dating. Now I'm in my 20's and I feel that when a guy finds out I've never been in a relationship it'll be a huge turn off.
>>
>>22933467
>change your attitude about who you're willing to be friends with/date.
That's what I'm stuck on though. Sure I can spend time with people I don't like but that's the point, I'm not going to like it. Everyone acts like I can "lower"myself and actually start to enjoy it...
>>
>>22933575
Thats not a turn off.
>>
>>22933579
Then just say "Nah, I'd rather be an asshole"

You literally only need like two good people in your life. And you have to accept that they're gonna spend time with other people so they won't always have time for you, but you're not just completely alone.
>>
>>22933586
>thats not a turn off
not for the guys that browse 4chan, they want pure waifus
real men, maybe
>>
>>22933586
Kinda is except for you creepy fucks on here lol...

>>22933575
Don't worry about it, if they like you, they'll get over it.
>>
>>22933600
kek
>>
>>22933575
Have you seen how guys sperg out over virgin girls on here
>>
its going to sound so stupid but im going to a club tomorrow and im nervous becuase i think i dont know how to dance (i never reallty tried before) im thinking of not going just becuase i think img going to look like a fool
>>
>>22933611

You're probably gonna look like a fool. But who cares? Just try to have fun.

>>22933575
Despite the conflicting messages in the thread, anyone who isn't a piece of shit won't dislike you just because of inexperience.
>>
>>22933611
Literally no one cares, they're so into themselves that they will not give a shit what you look like. Just keep the moves simple if you don't know what to do, half of dancing is just like jumping or swaying.
>>
>>22933609

That's the degeneracy /pol/-class weirdos.

>>22933611

If nothing else it's easy to imitate other's movements.

Club dancing isn't dancing, it's, uh, I don't know what it is. Cheerful rhythmic movement.
>>
>>22933620
>>22933618
>>22933624
thanks guys haha im not really socially awkward or shy but for some reason club dancing is something im kinda afraid off

and i really wanna go becuase some girls invited me and they wanna buy me all the drinks y want and they are really hot
>>
>>22933566
>>22933547
>>22933499
>>22933493
lol thanks guys, i hope ur right
>>
another bump for science
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.