[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old thread is dead. Tinder Thread. Selfies for main photo as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 20
Old thread is dead.

Tinder Thread.

Selfies for main photo as a guy: yes or no?
>>
>>22927360
as long as it isn't just your hard dick, yes.
>>
>>22927360
No, never. Unless your goal on tinder is to be avoided like the plague. You can only use a selfie is you have a flawless jaw and awesome eyes.
>>
File: 2.png (3 MB, 2466x612) Image search: [Google]
2.png
3 MB, 2466x612
>>22927402
Personally I think its okay to have one selfie.

Can you guys help me pick a main pic pls
>>
>>22927445
1 or 6
>>
>>22927445
dude WHAT THE FUCK are you doing with your cheeks? it's like you suck them in everytime you take a selfie.
>>
>>22927445
but who was 1
also I think 2 or 5
>>
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 750x1334
>>22927454
Yeah I've had 6 as my main, but I might change it to pic related aha
>>
>>22927445
5 is your best selfie but dont make it your profile photo... You can have one just not your main photo.
>>
>>22927497
That is such a better main photo, I approve of that photo over any selfie.
>>
>>22927503
Thanks anon, I do find selfies really cringey but I feel like everyone has them you know?
>>
Any tips on opening lines? I'm always stumped with blank or useless info profiles.
>>
Not tinder but fetlife. Messaged 2 girls in my area and they friended me, but I'm like, how do I continue? I said "hey you look good, can I friend you? Maybe we can chat" and both of them were like "ye sure" Then I asked where specifically they were from, they just responded with their towns. They come off as having zero intrest (why would they my profile is shit) but I have no idea how to come on to these women. Never did this before.

Tips? Both girls state in their profile that they like being used/are subs
>>
File: photo4.jpg (82 KB, 639x460) Image search: [Google]
photo4.jpg
82 KB, 639x460
>>22929942
>>22927799
Don't take it serious just use cheesy one lines to start a conversation. Make them want to talk about themselves
>which isnt hard, all women want to brag about themselves
Then you just follow along and keep the conversation going.

>pic related
>>
>>22929966
ie: it was the summer and I responded with asking her if she wanted to go to the beach. Just feed off what they tell you and handle your business.

I can tell you how to get the conversation going but I cant tell you how to keep it going, thats on you.
>>
>>22929966
>>22929989
well that's some good advice.

I've been out of this game for an eternity. Broke it off with my partner after 10 years, we were together since I was 16. NEVER ever done anything like this.
>>
Serious question; I'm a reasonably attractive guy and have been considering trying out Tinder or something similar for dating but man am I not confident in the apps themselves to produce any results.

What sort of success failure rate do people generally have?
>>
>>22929994
You also need to know that you will be unmatched/ignored Its inevitable no matter how good looking you are. Happens to me all the time, some chicks just dont like my humor.
>>
man fuck this fetlife shenanigans.
>find woman, older than me, says she is sub and is looking for playpartners
>message her, tell her I like her pictures and profile
>responds "OH SO YOU ACTUALLY READ MY PROFILE??"
>"ye sure that's why I like it and am messaging you, anyway where you from and what are your interests?"
>responds 'im sorry but I don't like to chat for endless hours and I already have a Mr"
Well fuck you, your profile says you are open to talk to others, ya cunt.
>respond with "yeah, I have full respect for your mister, don't worry"
>she responds with "thank you"
I get back in there with a "no problem, just think of me when you want a playpartner and your Mr is unavailable"

responds with:
>Haha

What the fuck man am I in there or what? Flakey cunt
>>
File: 3 (2).png (722 KB, 1456x1046) Image search: [Google]
3 (2).png
722 KB, 1456x1046
Help me out, /soc/.
I got a tinder date later tonight at a pub.
What do I do?
>>
>>22931663
bump

i need answers to this also but mine isn't until this weekend
>>
>>22931691
I'm going in expecting nothing.
Meeting at a pub at 9PM when I have work at 5AM tomorrow. One way or another I'm getting fucked.
>>
Is plus worthwhile for men? Like to just swipe as fast as you can for a month?
>>
>>22929942
Fetlife is much different than other sites. If they are down to chat ask more about their fetishes. Never start talking about things you would normally talk about on like tinder or okc. See if they have any common sexual interests.

>>22931107
People on fetlife don't normally get with people that message then. She might be looking for other play partners, and the best way to get with these people is by meeting them at events rather than randomly messaging them. And plus some girls just can't edit their profiles right.
>>
>>22931691
>>22931663
Pretty much like any other date. Unless you're way out of their league and their panties are sopping the moment they see you, only the trashiest sluts are going to want to have one drink and then suck your dick in the parking lot.
>>
So I matched with a girl a couple of days ago. I've matched with a couple of bots a few times so I planned to wait it out for an hour or so. I ended up messaging her the next day, and I've gotten nothing back. But she hasn't unmatched me. What do I make of that? Should I send her another message or just leave it alone?
>>
File: Pablo_Outrun.png (391 KB, 382x710) Image search: [Google]
Pablo_Outrun.png
391 KB, 382x710
mfw I dont even have to start conversation with girls cuz they thirsty asf, and Im too lazy to go check what they wrote.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (1020 KB, 2410x1600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
1020 KB, 2410x1600
Want to add a final, outdoorsy photograph that can hopefully start a conversation. It doesn't have to be super clear because I have 4 other photos that clearly show my handsome face.

Which one do you think looks best?
>>
I'm a grill who's new to tinder, is there anything special I have to do with my pics/profile other than not be fat? lol I only ever see threads like these for guys.
>>
>>22934176
All of them are great.
Add a penguim to no3 and add a moose to no4.
>>
>>22934176

1 and 2 are great. I'd throw in a picture with a clearer view of your face for 3, and maybe ditch the gun for pic 4. Girls get weird about that kind of shit.
>>
>>22934176

I'm an idiot and didn't read your comment. Go with pic 1.
>>
>>22934199
>I'm a grill
You will get messaged regardless of your looks. It will mostly be horny scum bags but hey you're using Tinder.
>>
>>22934217
>>22934208
Cool thanks. Yeah I wasn't to happy with the gun one. I'm pretty anti guns desu. I think I'll go with no. 1.
>>
>>22934176
throw the one where you can see the CG coat, then they will think you have money.
>>
>>22934374
smart
>>
What's the consensus on gun pics? Like one where you're looking normal and non-threatening rather than doing something crazy like aiming at the camera. If bad, how come?
>>
What sort of pics should I use to get girls interested? I'm boring as fuck, but I'm willing to lie like a champ
>>
>>22934176

>>22934689
If you wanna attract girls that like guys with guns... just think about that crowd desu

>>22935638
pictures where it looks like you're having fun, are friendly, doing something with friends, maybe clubbing? idk
>>
I usually kill it on getting matches, but I don't know what to say. What do I do? Also, a lot of my matches are far away. I want to meet some of them, but I don't drive. What do?
>>
>>22935785
Make your range shorter, it's shitty when you're limited and you act like you're not.

Just open up with a funny line or ask them about something, say hi, normal conversation type things.
>>
>>22935805
I thought about that, but I get matched up with some actually cool people. I might just do that though from here on out.

I usually do, but then I usually just end up getting bored because some of them are basic as hell. And then the ones that are actually worth talking to sometimes just stop talking to me all together. The struggle is real.
>>
>>22935822
That's life man. That's just life. People are boring as hell or are fleeting as hell. I dunno, if you wanna hook up/go out with them, ask early on instead of chatting for too long. Maybe that'll work.
>>
File: J8PKlOo.jpg (181 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
J8PKlOo.jpg
181 KB, 1080x1920
through the good fortune of being able to upgrade phones with different sim cards from different nations, i now also have two facebooks with two different confirmation numbers

i'm planning to experiment a little with this; i'm moving my standard profile which does well enough to my new phone, leaving my old phone to play around with

thinking of making it a blatant fuck profile; changing the name to something like "sir", just putting up my best shirtless abs, muscle, and status shots, some light bdsm themes to attract the "omg christian grey" crowd, while going into more thought-provoking themes in the bio to show i'm not some teenager looking for a fuck

good idea, bad idea, or is there a better way that someone can suggest?
>>
Message people with philosophical things or things or other things that lack a true "answer" to them that make her think. Talk about how time lacks meaning except to the human mind. Talk about whether life or death has meaning.

Don't make it a question. Make it more of a statement. The girl will either agree with your point and massage on it or deny your point and message on it. Either way you've got a reply out of her. You are now better than the other few hundred men messaging her.
>>
File: tindergamestrong.jpg (137 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
tindergamestrong.jpg
137 KB, 750x1334
>>22927360
NO SELFIES EVER NO MATTER WHAT
>>22934176
get a profile picture where you can clearly see your face. Wearing shades helps but it's not necessary. I don't have shades in mine

I have a pretty good profile, get matches with some babes (pic related) but don't really care about small talk with them over text. What are some good openers to get right to the point?
>>
>>22934176
Is that Greenland?
>>
What should I replace my bathroom selfie with? So far I have that pic, a pic with my dog and a pic of me at a convention
>>
>>22936852
pic with your gf
>>
>>22936639
show me ur profile
awesome dud
>>
I have selfies and get matched with most people, don't think it matters all that much
>>
What's the formula?
>>
Do girls find a picture of guys reading interesting or it would be dorky?

At least the ones who like to read.
>>
>>22936874
it's nothing you haven't seen before.
>4 good pics (two with friends, one funny that shows my face well)
I put my height (6'3) and a short, semi-douchey line to grab their attention
>>
>>22927445
Literally all of those make you look vain and narcissistic. You look like you spend a lot of time and effort posing for your pics which is never a good thing for a guy.
>>
>>22938365
>vain and narcissistic
>on /soc/
But yeah you're right. It's just that its hard to have a good photos of just yourself when all your friends are guys and guys don't often take pics of each other.
>>
>>22937649
only if your qt
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>22938365
What about pic related instead?
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 750x1334
>>22938414
Also r8 current profile
>>
File: image.jpg (533 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
533 KB, 1200x1600
>>22938426
Thinking about making this my main pic desu
And yes that is wine
>>
>>22938414

Hmmm, I'm torn on this one because on one hand it looks pretty vain that you've cropped out everyone else in the picture, but group pics should never be your main pic.

I'd say to use the uncropped image as one of your photos and lead with a selfie that looks more casual or a picture of just you that someone else took if you have a good one.
>>
>>22938517
I only cropped out everyone else because I doubt they'd appreciate having their photos floating around on 4chan
>>22938435
I'll probably have this as my main, and then number 2 or 5 from>>22927445
>>
I've been on tinder for a couple of weeks and no one has matched with me. I have literally been through every woman under thirty within a ten mile radius and nothing (I live in quite a small town, though).

Suddenly, a match.

My question: what the fuck do I do now? This is quite literally unprecedented for me (I'm a 26 year old virgin who has never even had a girlfriend). I suppose I message her but I haven't the slightest idea what to say.
>>
>>22938414
way better. and fucking stop sucking in your cheeks everyone can see that you're doing it. You may think it makes you look better but it doesnt. I have a friend who does that on all his snapchat stories and girls will laugh at him with me
>>
>>22939619
This one >>22938414 is good like I said because you look like a normal attractive guy (i.e. not vain) who looks fun. You're not an ugly guy, you don't need to try to hypermasculinize your face by doing that cheek thing
>>
>>22927360
I think no selfies period honestly. My Setup is 4 pics, one funny, one "classy" aka well dressed, one involving your personality and localization (I live in Madison so there's a beer picture), and one of you interacting with a cute animal. No selfies. Working good for once

Also, unless you're a 9 or 10 you need a profile. Say something interesting about yourself and/or something every white girl likes. Example:

"I train horses at the Broken Sun Range in the summer, but I moved here for the school year"
>>
Thoughts on shirtless pics if you're at least semi-fit?
>>
>>22938940
It's hard to give advice without seeing the chick. Part of dating is learning how to read women.

Best advice I ever got was, just pretend she's your buddy at first, and gently nudge things towards meeting in real life.

I haven't had good luck with really forward compliments, but if you can get them comfortable, occasionally you can steer things towards a drink out or even hanging out at her place.

To be honest, unless/until you stumble into a weird chick who isn't turned off by your inevitable awkwardness, you will spend a lot of time getting rejected and ignored.

Also, develop hobbies and don't focus all your attention on women. It's hard when you're frustrated and feel left out of the "game", but women smell desperation, and they hate it.
>>
>>22940555
as a female i find them all grossly narcissistic regardless of body type, and swipe them all left. if i want to see you naked i'll fucking take your clothes of myself, showing me preemptively is a huge turn off
>>
was thinking of changing my bio from info about me to something cheesy/funny like "Legally I'm supposed to tell you I have a criminal record for stealing hearts" is that too autistic?
>>
>>22940578
I vote very yes
>>
>>22936959
this literally all my pics are selfies and i have tons of matches
>>
>>22940633
Post one ya dummy. You're probably just a looker, or you swipe other narcissists.
>>
>>22934053
You know having a huge list of matches on tinder would make you feel good?

Yeah. You've become a statistic my friend. You're a tiny prize on her shelf
>>
>>22940652
i'm REALLY really really selective about who i swipe right because i'm very selectively attracted to people i don't swipe right on anyone i don't find at least moderately attractive.

i don't really want to post a pic of itt but i'm probably just a "looker" ??
>>
>>22940761
>>22940652
Definitely NPD
>>
>>22940803
>making diagnoses based on two comments in a thread
armchair psychologist spotted
>>
>>22940803
>i'm REALLY really really selective about who i swipe right because i'm very selectively attracted to people i don't swipe right on anyone i don't find at least moderately attractive.

At least you're good looking because I don't see a fucking comma anywhere in there you inbred twit. Yes, you are a narcissist.
>>
>>22940761
Yeah, you probably have nice face aesthetics. That and probably no one cares if you have a selfie as long as it's not retarded.

I do the same thing. I was kind of hoping for a few random hookups but I just can't bring my standards low enough. I'd be left standing in some landwhale's filthy apartment with my soft dick in my hand.
>>
>>22940854
there was supposed to be an "and" but i edited my comment

and

>implying punctuation matters on 4chan
you must be pretty fucking lonely to take this site that seriously

>narcissist
because i know my worth and what i like and i'm not desperate? you are a bitter person, aren't you
>>
>>22940879
>a. Grandiosity: Feelings of entitlement, either overt or covert; self-centeredness; firmly holding to the belief that one is better than others; condescending toward others.
>b. Attention seeking: Excessive attempts to attract and be the focus of the attention of others; admiration seeking.

Easiest to paste from Wikipedia. You should look into it for real, you have a personality disorder
>>
>>22940934
because either of those describes me, or anything i've said in this thread. sorry i get a lot of matches/dates w cute boys on tinder. i was just trying to help the lonely fuck ups like you actually get a match on the app but you're too bitter and insecure to listen what anyone who is actually successful w it has to say. sorry pal good luck, hope you don't die a virgin
>>
>>22940955
>because either of those describes me, or anything i've said in this thread
a. Grandiosity: Feelings of entitlement, either overt or covert; self-centeredness; firmly holding to the belief that one is better than others; condescending toward others.
>i'm REALLY really really selective about who i swipe right because i'm very selectively attracted to people i don't swipe right on anyone i don't find at least moderately attractive
> literally all my pics are selfies and i have tons of matches
> sorry i get a lot of matches/dates w cute boys on tinder. i was just trying to help the lonely fuck ups like you actually get a match on the app
> listen what anyone who is actually successful w it has to say

b. Attention seeking: Excessive attempts to attract and be the focus of the attention of others; admiration seeking.
>as a female
>i don't really want to post a pic of itt

You're literally retarded. I'm done here. Google it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-10-20-45-18.png (1 MB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-10-20-45-18.png
1 MB, 800x1280
Can I use this pic as my main guys
>>
Is it weird to ask a girl what she's looking for on tinder? Here's how the convo went

(me) hey whats up
(her) nothing in bed, how bout you!
(me) nothing much just chillin. what are you looking for on tinder?

It's been 8 minutes and she hasn't responded. I'm pretty sure I did something wrong here, but I'm not sure what. This is why I fucking hate talking to women: there are so many stupid rules and I can't talk to them without feeling like I'm walking on eggshells.
>>
>find cool girl on tinder
>she has her instagram photos linked
>see her instagram username
>go to her instagram on my computer
>she has a youtube video linked
>video is on her youtube channel
>go to her channel
>her real name is there
>look up her name on facebook
>find per profile
>add her
Is this creepy or weird or normal?
>>
>>22941011
holy shit your projection level is pathetic

Go get laid faggot
>>
I usuAlly lead with "im looking for someone to help me rob a bank. You in?
It works and makes conversation playful
>>
>>22941011
only swiping right on people i'm attracted to is not being entitled or self-centered or superior, neither is being selectively attracted to people. i can't help that i'm not attracted to the vast majority of people, you have no idea what i look for in a partner

the rest of what i said is OBJECTIVELY true, i have literally hundreds of matches despite swiping right on maybe 1/30 people so i can say with extreme confidence that whether or not you use selfies has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not people match with you. what does matter is the quality of your photos, how they represent you, whether or not the person swiping will find you attractive in the first place, and not having any red flags on your profile. most people fail in the first and last departments.

stating my sex is relevant because i'm part of the intended audience, therefore i would know what makes me swipe someone left or right. it's not attention seeking, and not wanting to post my photo is literally the antithesis of attention seeking because i don't want to make this about me being attractive or not. it's not relevant to the topic.

being popular with the opposite sex and good at dating doesn't make me a narcissist, you saying it does just makes you a bitter insecure person. stop projecting
>>
>>22941060
this isn't weird at all. it's fine to ask someone why they're using the app. multiple people have asked me and i've asked others. i think you're overthinking this, it hasn't been that long

>>22941068
very, very creepy
>>
>>22941068
Most girls would definitely find that creepy. I mean it's not like her facebook profile's hard to find, but still I think she'd be creeped out by the fact that you went through all her social media profiles to find her name and add her on facebook. Don't let it get you down though bro, I've done shit like that before.
>>
>>22941090
>Don't let it get you down though bro, I've done shit like that before.
I do it all the time, I just wonder how she'll react if she finds out. It's not like I went through a lot of stuff though. Her instagram was right there on her tinder, and her instagram linked to her youtube which she uses her real name on. So it's not like I went through a whole bunch of steps and a whole bunch of profiles. I do that sometimes, but this time it was super simple and straightforward.
She seems so perfect. Hopefully us being perfect for each other will make her not care that I might be creepy.
>>22941084
But is creepy a bad thing?
>>
>>22941029
Opinions on this pic please nigs
>>
Tinder uses facebook likes to match people, right?

What if we like pages with the same name, but it's different pages?

And will it show up that we have a facebook like in common?

>>22941029
Kinda blurry. Also the background being dull shades kinda blends in with your face, making your face not stand out much. Maybe a pic taken outside instead? At least less blurry.
>>
>>22941106
yes. i'm not saying don't fb creep people, i try to find my d8s on there to verify they aren't serial killers, but like...don't add her on facebook unless she asks you to or tells you her name herself. it's just boundaries, regardless of how dumb she was about her info. follow her on insta if it's linked, sure. but she's definitely gonna be weirded out by that i think. if a guy did that to me he'd kill his chances
>>
>>22941135
>but she's definitely gonna be weirded out by that i think
About the fb add or even about following on instagram? I don't have an instagram or know how it works lol.

And I didn't get matched with her on tinder, I don't know yet if she'll yes swipe me. I added her on facebook because I want to meet her even if she doesn't yes swipe me.
>>
>>22941106
Look it definitely comes across as creepy. The girl linked her instagram profile to her tinder so people could look at her pictures, not so they could get her username, google it, find her youtube channel, peruse through her videos to find her real name, and then add her on facebook.

>She seems so perfect. Hopefully us being perfect for each other will make her not care that I might be creepy.
This is called oneitis. This is a delusion, she's most likely not perfect for you.

>But is creepy a bad thing?
Yes, it's very bad. Also, I'm 99% sure you're just trolling.
>>
>>22941029
No you look like you're in pain

>>22941060
Maybe she went to sleep! Maybe she's busy masturbating! Maybe she doesn't know what she wants so she doesn't know how to answer! Maybe she died! Fuck dude, chill the fuck out. 8 minutes.

>>22941068
Oh god, don't add her. You can creep but don't add her wtf
>>
>>22941168
I didn't have to look through her videos or google anything. Her instagram name was on her tinder profile, so I went to her instagram, and right on the front page of her instagram profile (I didn't have to look through it) was a link to her youtube. And her name showed up right there, I didn't have to look through her youtube. It was basically two clicks to find her name.
>oneitis
No, I'm not trying to get in a relationship with her and I don't think she's the most perfect person in the world for me. So I guess perfect was an overstatement. But we have a lot in common and she seems really fucking cool.
>trolling
Nope
>>
>>22941159
>And I didn't get matched with her on tinder, I don't know yet if she'll yes swipe me. I added her on facebook because I want to meet her even if she doesn't yes swipe me.
uhm yeah that's super creepy, if she doesn't match w you she's not interested. you don't follow up w her elsewhere on the internet. i had a guy send me messages on instagram from tinder before i even came across his profile, and it was gross and off-putting. i swiped left when he popped up on tinder.

following on insta probably wouldn't creep her out, people like getting followers usually and if she links it she's already accepted that guys might follow her on there.

>>22941168
this. i linked my insta so people could get a better idea of who i am than they would just from my profile. also yeah, you don't know her. thinking she's perfect for you is very creepy
>>
>>22941180
>Oh god, don't add her. You can creep but don't add her wtf
I already added her lol
>>
>>22941125
I have a tablet to take pics on. That's it lol
>>
>>22941192
OK, well let this be a lesson learned: girls find it creepy when guys peruse through their social media accounts. Either refrain from doing it, or if you are going to do it, don't add her on Facebook or instagram unless you guys already have a decent rapport going on.
>>
>>22941195
>uhm yeah that's super creepy, if she doesn't match w you she's not interested. you don't follow up w her elsewhere on the internet. i had a guy send me messages on instagram from tinder before i even came across his profile, and it was gross and off-putting. i swiped left when he popped up on tinder.
Oh, lol. Oh well.
>if she doesn't match she's not interested
Unless she's like me and just left swipes pretty much everyone, and would be interested if she knew what stuff we have in common. If she just sees me on tinder she won't even know I right swiped her.
>following on insta probably wouldn't creep her out, people like getting followers usually and if she links it she's already accepted that guys might follow her on there.
I don't even have instagram and I already added her on facebook. Oh well.
>thinking she's perfect is creepy
Perfect was an overstatement, but she seems cool as fuck.

Maybe she won't care that I am 'creepy' and we'll be friends or maybe she will care and will never talk to me. Whatever happens happens. I'm just using tinder for fun, I don't expect anything to come of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 1280x960
Are you guys serious I have nothing but selfies and I match on tinder like crazy. Pic related get a better selfie game lol
>>
>>22941217
>girls find it creepy when guys peruse through their social media accounts
Or maybe she'll just think
>oh, this guy must really like me if he tracked down my facebook, maybe I should talk to him and be friends
Of course she might just find it creepy and not talk to me. Either way, whatever happens happens. I still get the satisfaction of knowing I tracked down her facebook.
>>
guys need help here, so I was flirting with this chick saying how I would date her and whatnot, but I'm busy asf with finals at the same time and she just texted me "so when are you gonna invite me for a date?" but im busy asf and this chicks want some exotic date.
tl;dr : pussy or school? If school what excuse I say lmao
>>
>>22941254
Tell her you're busy with finals and will go on a date as soon as finals are over
or
Make time for a date, it only takes a few hours and surely you can make time for that sometime in the next few days if it matters enough
>>
>>22941254
just tell her that you're busy with finals, ask when she's free after that and plan something for after? this isn't rocket science
>>
>>22941237
Look bro, I hate to burst your bubble, but that's not how girls think. Girls are attracted to self-sufficient guys who aren't needy and aren't dying for female attention. By adding her on Facebook without even talking to her, let alone matching with her, you're coming across as very needy and desperate, which turns girls off a lot, as much as that sucks. And I'm not saying that you're not self-sufficient or that you're needy or anything like that, but that's definitely how you come across.

In my opinion, the best way to meet girls is through your friends. So hang out with some of your bros and see if they can help you out.
>>
>>22941282
>Look bro, I hate to burst your bubble, but that's not how girls think
A few do, perhaps most don't. If she takes it that way and we end up not meeting as a result, oh well. We may not get matched on tinder anyway, facebook seems the most likely possibility of us actually talking, and if it doesn't happen, so what.
>In my opinion, the best way to meet girls is through your friends. So hang out with some of your bros and see if they can help you out.
>implying I have friends
Nice one, anon.
And I don't even really want to meet girls. Well, I don't want to meet girls for the sake of meeting girls. I only want to meet a girl if she's really fucking awesome. And if it's just some random girl my hypothetical friends know then chances are she won't be worth it.
>>
>>22941269
aight, fuck that I aint wasting time I got like all this shit to study in one week and so many papers to hand out Q_Q
>>
>>22941290
You're really exhibiting a lot of wishful thinking right now. Most girls really do think like that. If you want my advice, first work on expanding your circle of friends, then try to meet some girls. Girls find guys without a lot of friends pretty creepy, so definitely work on expanding your circle of friends. Are you old enough to drink? If so, you could just hit the bar and try to meet some people there.

By the way, I know I'm coming across as a dick right now, but I'm just trying to help you out bro.
>>
>>22941276
>>22941269
yo nigga she sound psycho asf right now, maybe she drunk and I should go hit it kek
>>
>>22938003
What line do you use? I love expanding my collection of douchy lines, girls eat them up
>>
>>22941226
It's cause we all look like Skeletor
>>
File: skeletor.jpg (111 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
skeletor.jpg
111 KB, 1600x900
>>22941415
u w0t m888
>>
>>22941290
Bro, if you just take my advice, you'll definitely be able to get a girlfriend soon, don't worry
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-11-01-16-31.png (923 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-11-01-16-31.png
923 KB, 1080x1920
What do yall think? I get some matches but usually too big for me or dont keep the convo going. what are some openers that worked for u guys?
>>
>>22941465
stop making that weird face in all your photos, put something in your profile that isn't as fucking bland as chipotle
>>
>>22941290
Bro you're going to come across so desperate, you those stories of those creepy guys girls hate? You're that guy right now.

Also how do you know what girls are really fucking awesome if you don't meet any? Already right there you are lowering your chances of meeting a girl who wants you.

The more girls you meet, the high chance that some will want you.
>>
>>22941478
B-but I like Chipotle...

Suggestions then? I tried the usual bios (age/height/hobby/one liner but I thought it's better to keep it somethin short. And what's wrong with the face i just gotta smile more?
>>
>>22941503
so does everyone else, why would a girl date you based on that. keep it short if it's really funny, don't be boring tho. personally i prefer a little bit of (relevant) info like you had before, just not your life story. and you're like doing this weird brow furrow thing in all of them, do you not notice?
>>
>>22941320
>wishful thinking
No, I know she will likely take it as creepy and not talk to me. I just don't really care. She seems cool but a lot of girls seem cool, only a few turn out to actually be cool.
>expand my circle of friends
Not worth it. I'd rather pursue my personal passions, I can meet girls along the way who share those passions. And if I don't oh well, girls aren't a central part of my life.
>old enough to drink
Yeah but I don't do drugs (and yes, alcohol is a drug)
>coming across as a dick, trying to help out
I know you're trying to help. I am just not that concerned with what girls think of me. If she doesn't give a fuck that I tracked her down (or doesn't realize I'm from Tinder) and we end up being friends, great. If not, oh well, no big deal.
>>22941451
I don't want a girlfriend. At least not unless she's the perfect girl. I'm not using Tinder to find a girlfriend, I'm using it for fun. I do appreaciate you trying to help though.
>>22941483
>Also how do you know what girls are really fucking awesome if you don't meet any?
I can make an educated guess based on what I know about a person
>Already right there you are lowering your chances of meeting a girl who wants you.
True
>The more girls you meet, the high chance that some will want you.
Also true. I don't want just any girl that wants me though, I only want a girl if she's right for me
>>
>>22941527
Dude, why don't you find some friends that share some of your interests? And what are your personal passions? And dude, girls are only sexually interested in guys who have a decent circle of friends. You don't need a whole bunch of friends, you just need a good group to hang around with.
>>
>>22941519
I'll revise it somehow I guess, good point. And idk, I got rid of my pics that used to have big smiles cause it just screams nice guy. I still get matches with the pics I have now just not as often as it could be imo
>>
>>22941527
if u don't care what she thinks why are you here asking us what she'll think

>backpedaling
>>
>Tfw Tinder refuses to work for me
S-sorry guys
>>
>>22941552
>Dude, why don't you find some friends that share some of your interests?
I kinda have some, I just don't feel close to them. They're not close friends.
>And what are your personal passions?
I don't want to say ITT because them people will know who I am, sorry.
>And dude, girls are only sexually interested in guys who have a decent circle of friends.
I'm not interested in sex outside of a relationship so "sexually interested" doesn't really matter to me. As for a relationship -- I prefer girls who are like me. Quiet, reserved, not very social. That kind of girl won't mind that I don't have any close friends. She'll actually like it best that I am that way.
>You don't need a whole bunch of friends, you just need a good group to hang around with.
I don't like hanging out with people.
>>22941570
Because I care slightly, it's just not a big deal to me. I just felt like posting it here.
>>
anyone need help with some tinder problemo?
>>
File: Snapchat-1904455637997985356.jpg (813 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1904455637997985356.jpg
813 KB, 2560x1600
Rate
>>
>>22940558
thanks for the advice

>Also, develop hobbies and don't focus all your attention on women
yeah, I think I've been doing a little too much of that. I'm not desperate or frustrated. Just curious. I haven't cared about being a virgin for years, but it seems like the sort of thing you should try at least once.
>>
File: image.png (709 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
709 KB, 750x1334
Pls r8

I can get matches but I find it so difficult to actually get anywhere

Guessing my convo skills aren't that good
>>
File: IMG_20151211_075759.jpg (186 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_075759.jpg
186 KB, 1080x1920
just made my account today. any suggestions?
>>
>>22943219
Yes. Change to bari sax like a real man.
>>
File: i.jpg (155 KB, 1359x639) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
155 KB, 1359x639
which one do you prefer as the first pic?
>>
>>22943223
actually i switched to trumpet but my audition for this wasnt good enough :/
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.