[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret crush and person Rules are easy. 1. Women/Men post pics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Secret crush and person
Rules are easy.
1. Women/Men post pics of themselves, and say what their favorite part of a person is.
EXP: Chest, hair, smile, balls, chin, bajina, etc.
2. Random person post picture of themselves and says the favorite feature of their crush or just someone they find attractive.
3. Post an unattractive picture of yourself, to see if your crush or person attracted to you feels the same. The more unattractive you look the better. HAVE FUN, AND STAY RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS FEELINGS, THANK YOU.
>>
Someone besides me post their pic first please, thank you.
>>
No one will understand this thread...more importantly no one will take the time to.
>>
>>22924508
How can I erase it, I messed up on typing the rules
>>
File: Photo on 12-8-15 at 1.51 AM.jpg (203 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-8-15 at 1.51 AM.jpg
203 KB, 1080x720
Simplify the rules, OP. This idea has potential, but the way you wrote it out makes it seem far too convoluted

I post anyway, just for the fuck of it. Maybe it'll take off.

My favorite part of person

Personality: a strong, dark sense of humor. A bit cynical perhaps

Physical: Pale skin and dark hair. Ass and legs all the fucking way.

>here is an unattractive pic of me?
Still confused by the rules, desu
>>
>>22924522
Cool that's me and I think you're cute but you post a lot which makes me weary of soc characters
>>
>>22924522
you look like a girl in this pic senpai tbqh
i'm sure half of the boys on /soc/ would fugg u
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1228x1228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1228x1228
I'll bite!

I love eyes and hands. Hands are beautiful because they tell the story of a person's life. Eyes because, you know, we all like eyes.

Hair is interesting, too.

>>22924522
I've seen your eyes in other threads so I do like them.

This thread js confusing.
>>
File: 20151208_055314.jpg (250 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20151208_055314.jpg
250 KB, 640x480
You kinda get the idea, I'll write the rules better next time . My bad guys, well I enjoy someone's kindness,eyes, and lips.
>>
>>22924522
>>22924555
Again sorry for the confusion, but you guys got the basics. Basically showing a good picture of yourself, then get compliments and then show your unattractive face to see how you look just for fun. Then see what they type about your new pic.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 404x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 404x303
>>
So if I thought someone was cute I tell them, and the reasons why when they post their pic, then see if they still look cute with their fuchie faces. After that it's a free for all of comments, atleast that's the idea I had.
>>
File: ☺.png (778 KB, 600x792) Image search: [Google]
☺.png
778 KB, 600x792
arms
>>
>>22924575
What if I told you I raise the stakes to potatoe?
>>
>>22924555
mirrin those trips

You have pale skin and now dark hair since you dyed it :) I dig yuh, you're very pretty.

And I agree with you one people's hands. They are beautiful. To me the most captivating painters or photographs involve hands. Something about them allows me to immediately become empathetic towards the person.

My hands are boney af because I crack my knuckles/joints when I'm anxious, which is almost all of the time :/

>>22924565
You seem like a fun dude. I'd probably chill witcha :D

>>22924581
this pictue encapsulates the ":3" face thingy
>>
>>22924533
I post here a lot because I'm currently taking online courses. Too much time on a computer :/ Boring af, might as well have something to entertain me while I do :P

>>22924534
Half of /soc/ already thinks I'm a girl
>>
>>22924629
Fair enough, I understand now. I admire your perseverance in being able to finish an online course. I think I would get distracted too easily and give up.
>>
>>22924641
>distracted
kek, why do you think I'm here?
>>
>>22924657
For cock pics
>>
File: huh.jpg (27 KB, 356x356) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
27 KB, 356x356
>>22924662
close, but fuck no

I was just saying that I get distracted, because of this place, haha
>>
>>22924608
Yeah bro, I think I'm not to boring.
>>
>>22924666
I...I understood, I was making a joke. Hahaha...haha. Haha x)
>>
>>22924666
can I add you on Skype?
>>
>>22924555
You're gorgeous...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.