[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minnesota thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (28 KB, 806x882) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28 KB, 806x882
Minnesota thread?
>>
File: 1448745916184.gif (473 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448745916184.gif
473 KB, 500x281
>>22918850
some 22y/o guy in 507/roch checking in
>addictions include watching cute girls do cute things, playing videogames past my bedtime, and being generally unhappy
>>
No one else?
>>
>>22919794
I got you, anon

25/M/218 looking for any and all ways to have a good time. music, smoke, fuck, commit crimes against our corporate overlords.. you name it, I'm down
>>
Kik: justkayle

18/M/763
>>
21/M/507 Kato/Cleveland
>>
Hi all, enjoying the 40 degree December?

33m north metro here
>>
>>22918850
18/M/Twin Cities
>College, dank meming, and contemplating suicide
>>
dude literally Minnewhat
>>
>>22921728
Minnesota, the North Star State, Land of 10,000 Lakes, Paul Bunyan, Loons, Vikings, source of the Mississippi River, there's a parody of "Livin la Vida Loca" about us.

Srsly
>>
>>22921728
such a good state that people here spend the majority of their time OFFline. we are the best kept secret in the western world as a result.

outsiders will be treated as if they were welcome
>>
>>22922448
>outsiders will be treated as if they were welcome
hahahahhahaha, you've obviously never seen what outsiders say about us......we're one of the least welcoming states, we treat people nicely because we should, we don't actually welcome them and god forbid they want to be part of our friend groups...that's just weird, all of our other friends we've had since elementary school
>>
25/M/612
Kik: Vexingbliss

Yeah, this state is one of the hardest states to actually meet people. Unless you've known them since 8 or you have something they want out of you, they will politely smile then act as if you never existed.
>>
File: 1438555335540.png (409 KB, 493x572) Image search: [Google]
1438555335540.png
409 KB, 493x572
>>22922721>>22922721
which state in the union has the most somalis?

like I said, genius, treated AS IF they were welcome. learn2read before you criticize, and bear in mind that if you lived in texas your illiterate ass would have been thrown to the feral hogs by now.. quite unapologetically.

and for my final act:
>you've obviously never seen what outsiders say about us
>seen what outsiders say
>seen
>say
can you see words? if life a comic book to you? plz return to somalia before we nuke it. NOW you know what we actually think of you, twatmonger. elementary school does seam like a long time ago, but wait until you get into high school
>>
>>22922955
if you couldn't see words you couldn't read.....logic isn't something you ever learned is it?
>>
>>22922998
but can you see spoken words?

Remember
>seen what outsides say

losing gracefully sure ain't your strong point, buckwheat. my guess is your 'seen' involves browsing 4chan, and what they 'say' is trolling your idiocy for science. my logic is literally irrefutable, and yet infantile ingrates do so love to try..
>>
>>22920010
218 checking in, e Duluth.
28/m vidya gamer/umd student
>>
>>22923054
I totally wish I lived in Duluth. Brainerd here, and pretty much immobile these days
>>
>>22922998
You see the symbolic representations of words, not the words themselves.
REKT
E
K
T
>>
18/m/612
bi
looking to meet up w/ somebody
>>
bumpu, senpai
>>
25/male/hastings/not gay
>>
>There is no snow right now
>"lel guise climate change doesn't real xDDD"
>>
Is anyone else here going to Star Wars first showing at Mall Of America?

>>22928639
Also this
>>
21 / M / Shakopee
Kik hb_13j
I just want more friends just moved here
>>
22 / M / 763
UMN Twin Cities student, gayfag bottom, gamer.
Kik is kekandace
>>
23/m/maple grove area

Any girls from mn on here?
>>
>>22922721
Good. Who wants a bunch of Californians moving in and shitting up the place.
>as if you were welcome

Saint Paul reporting in.

>>22928639
>we're so lucky it's 40 degrees in December!!!!

If I wanted to live in Oklahoma, I would.
>>
32/m
uptown

anyone alive?
lol
>>
23/m/320
thread bout dead?
>>
Where are all the women?
>>
I have an actual question.

Where the fuck do I take a girl on a Saturday night in the Twin Cities? I set it up and didn't think it through--is there any of hope of finding a bar, restaurant, museum, or anything that isn't jam packed with people?
>>
File: Minneapolis.png (3 MB, 1600x1032) Image search: [Google]
Minneapolis.png
3 MB, 1600x1032
>>22934568
Go for a walk in the city. It's an amazing city to see outside of the restaurants, bars, etc. Go walk across the stone arch bridge, walk around downtown and the university area, along the trails along the river, etc. Much better than going to a bar or whatever.
>>
>>22934584
You right my man. Saint Anthony Main is like a little piece of Paris. But I feel like I'll look like an asshole if I don't even get us seated for a drink somewhere.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.