[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/imt/ - Ideal Mate Thread /imt/ is now exclusively non-temp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 40
File: Ideal Mate Thread.jpg (357 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ideal Mate Thread.jpg
357 KB, 1280x720
/imt/ - Ideal Mate Thread

/imt/ is now exclusively non-template. Templates belong in >>>/soc//qtit/

Dolls:
Girls: http://www.dolldivine.com/hipster-girl-dress-up.php
Boys: http://www.dolldivine.com/hipster-dress-up-game.php
Weebs with too much free time: http://www.dreamself.me/

Text descriptions are fine as well.
Just be open and optimistic.
/imt/ might not be as active as /skype/, but the adds you do eventually get tend to be better.
>>
>/imt/ is now exclusively non-template.

please die
>>
>>22916450
I mean... /imt/ was this way long before that template existed. The template wasn't even originally introduced in /imt/; it had its own thread.
>>
I want a pale, blonde/black (or dyed) haired girl with bright green/blue (or a nice contact color) eyes, average height, she could be chubby or slim as long as she isn't a twig or ham planet.

I want someone who likes a gothic style of clothing, dresses, something like that but no piercings other than small earrings, nor any huge tattoos.
>>
>>22916471
ok and times change. both threads are trying to accomplish the same thing.

there is no reason for two threads.
>>
>>22916512
>implying there's literally not at least 4 kik threads, 2 skype threads, and 10 rate threads at any given time on /soc/
>>
I'm looking for a light/dark skin girl who enjoys playing video games, comics and reading books. Has a good sense of humor, knows when to be serious and when to goof off. Sense of style is always important that and a decent personality. Hopefully she's as reserved as me but its not a problem if she isn't; body type isn't a problem, I have enough of those.
>>
>>22916538
im not implying anything.

these threads are generally longer lived than kik, which have multiple purposes (clean,dirty etc) and theres many rate threads because they are short lived. they blow up fast and die easily.

spliting ideal mate just because of the pictures or text used makes no sense.

ive seen imts go for weeks so dont try to compare it to kik or rate threads because its trying to accomplish a completely different goal.

dont matter much at the end of the day for me since im not looking.
>>
File: hipster_1.png (162 KB, 920x1204) Image search: [Google]
hipster_1.png
162 KB, 920x1204
maybe i'll be noticed
>>
>>22916640
Fuck off. If you don't like the thread, leave and don't come back.
>>
File: idealmato.png (609 KB, 1422x773) Image search: [Google]
idealmato.png
609 KB, 1422x773
I had a lot of fun making this wahahaha

Lets journey together companion-chan
>>
File: IMTNotepadFTW2.png (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMTNotepadFTW2.png
188 KB, 1920x1080
Gotta put your soul into these
BEHOLD MY NOTEPAD SOUL!!!
>>
File: wewerepoorbutwehadlove.png (92 KB, 841x814) Image search: [Google]
wewerepoorbutwehadlove.png
92 KB, 841x814
>>
>>22918181
For some reason you added me from my post in here a week or two ago. Our entire, short conversation was you telling me you were depressed and just out of a relationship, then calling me a faggot and removing me.

Not to sound like I'm complaining. From your posts you seem interesting, but that always struck me as odd.
>>
>>22918206

What's your name? lol.
>>
>>22918206
shes a catfish of some sort.
>>
>>22918206
Well, I'm glad you mentioned it. I don't even come to these threads very often, and I thought her template was interesting as well. Shame too cause I love Dwight Yoakam. :(
>>
>>22918211
Austin. My Skype is standards.

Like I said, it was easily a few weeks ago, just struck me as odd.
>>
>>22918213

How am I a catfish?

>>22918217

I don't know why you'd listen to a very vague, one-sided, bitter review of me. Whatever though.
>>
>>22918225

Ah. I remember.

You removed me and I got was physically near someone at the time. We thought it'd be funny if we called you a faggot, lol. It wasn't malicious.

Sorry if it seemed that way!
>>
>>22918231
>You removed me
No. I never remove people. I remember specifically saying that it was odd how you messaged me and then you just said "bye faggot". I didn't take it as malicious, I'm mostly curious why. I didn't even know why you ever added me in the first place.
Not sure why you're saying I'm bitter. I've said a few times now I'm just curious.
>>
>>22918245

>Not sure why you're saying I'm bitter. I've said a few times now I'm just curious.

Posting in a public thread is going to sway peoples opinions of me. If you were curious just re-add me and ask.
>>
>>22918227
I don't normally, >>22918206 isn't acting like a shit about the situation. Just calmly stating his experience. You also got called a "catfish of some sort".

Otherwise, you and I could drink, gamble, sex and be merry until it inevitably turns into to physical violence! We coulda been a thousand miles from nowhere bby.
>>
>>22918248
I did, though, and you never replied.

>you seem interesting
>not to sound like i'm complaining

I mean, I don't think those are what a bitter person would say. Maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>22918231
>>22918248
you already got a shit opinion.

if anyone adds her after this....
>>
>>22918266

>You also got called a "catfish of some sort".

And? The guy didn't even explain himself.
>>
File: bitter.png (11 KB, 567x330) Image search: [Google]
bitter.png
11 KB, 567x330
>>22918267

> I don't think those are what a bitter person would say.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 681x346) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 681x346
>>22918710
Le ebin shitpost
>>
>>22918717

>starts an arguement
>says he doesnt want to finish it

You're causing shit and then pretending to take the high road.
>>
File: Untitled.png (69 KB, 659x1471) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
69 KB, 659x1471
>>22918725
Alright. So apparently I'm bitter for telling you I'm curious about why something happened and that you seemed interesting. I suppose now I'm making a red flag warning post for potential lurkers of this thread.

Meanwhile, here you are angrily messaging me on skype.
>>
File: faggotalert.png (9 KB, 441x67) Image search: [Google]
faggotalert.png
9 KB, 441x67
>>22918735

Here's you angrily blocking me on skype to get the last word.

You wanted a dialogue, yet you block me when I try to give you one.

Literally, remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>22918741
This is the most delicious salt I've seen all week, jesus
>>
>>22918735

>apparently I'm bitter for telling you I'm curious about why something happened and that you seemed interesting.

You are one of the many guys that post "reviews" on girls. It's fine that you didn't find me interesting, or that we just didn't click, but you continued and continued to press the issue even after I gave you an amicable response and apology here:

>>22918231

A red flag warning? What is the red flag? That we had a misunderstanding, and I got annoyed when you brought it out publicly to try and defame me?
>>
>>22918735
You sound like a massive faggot, brah.

Also all this drama over a chubby, does anybody in this shithole still have any fucking standards? Just let the shit go.

>>22918748
Nothing wrong with reviewing people yo.
>>
File: Capture.png (817 KB, 1139x645) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
817 KB, 1139x645
tfw I have both of the arguing anons added and they're both super nice to me
why can't weeee be friends?
>>
>>22918757
>does anybody have any fucking standards
She's the one that added me, my man.
>>
>>22918765
So what? You don't seem to be into her, just ignore or block.
>>
>>22918771
I did. It's just hilarious seeing her in here complaining about how "bitter" I am when she's actually losing her shit. My sides are going nuclear anon, trust me.
>>
>>22918765

I regret it too. You think you don't care about the internet but you really do. You pretend to be above the common rabble but you revel in drama.
>>
>>22918773

>she's actually losing her shit.

That's about the third time you've pointed out that I was upset. As if it makes my point any less true? Yeah, I'm pretty annoyed and still absolutely correct.
>>
File: let that shit go.gif (937 KB, 308x246) Image search: [Google]
let that shit go.gif
937 KB, 308x246
>>22918765
seriously brah
>>
>>22918773
Well, I guess in your defence, it was her who started with the retarded screenshot posting.

>>22918778
Let's do it all balanced then. You are mad. He is mad. Everybody is mad. Now just stop. I fucking love drama but this shit is just lame and makes both of you look even more lame.
>>
i find a subtle irony in the fact that a thread dedicated to finding friends/love is just breeding anger
>>
>>22918774
Hey now, he was just asking you a question since he didn't have any other way to contact you.
I understand why this may make you upset, but please. This is a little extreme, don't you think? Since he deleted you/you deleted him you ended on a bad note, so he probably thought quoting you in the thread was the better way to get a hold of you. And he was just curious as to why you acted a certain way.
You responded well at first but somehow it turned into this.
It seems like you are having some self-esteem issues. You may be afraid that him talking about a past experience with you will deter other anons from talking to you. It won't push everyone away. Maybe a few, but not everyone. After all, sensible people won't always believe what others say.
>>
>>22918784

>her who started with the retarded screenshot posting.

To show that his claim that he doesn't remove people was false. Anything I do in defense to his claims is absolutely justified. An angry person doesn't try to contact me again.

>Now just stop... [This drama] makes both of you look even more lame.

Nah. His little shitpost already got people not to add me. Nothing to lose I suppose in dragging him down with me.

>>22918790

That isn't what irony is.

>>22918791

>Hey now, he was just asking you a question since he didn't have any other way to contact you.

He had my name on skype. He could have easily added me to ask. It's pretty fucking clear that he was trying to cause trouble.

>he was just curious as to why you acted a certain way.

Read above. His intention =/= what he said. People lie on the internet. Crazy, right?

>You responded well at first but somehow it turned into this.

I responded well until his shitpost started doing damage.

>It seems like you are having some self-esteem issues.

Not really, not when someone literally said his post deterred him from adding me.
>>
>>22918799
>Not really, not when someone literally said his post deterred him from adding me.

That was of the person's own choice. Somebody can be bothered by what he says about you, but the choice is ultimately up to them.
>>
>>22918809

His choice was influenced by the retard's exaggerated post, which means it wasn't a self-esteem issue but an actual non-imagined issue that I had to respond to.
>>
>>22918809
this is pretty much true. imo, a sensible person would just dive in and see what a person is like for themselves. that's how it works with anything someone can interact with in any capacity. someone is going to tell you something good or bad, but you're ultimately going to have to find out what it's like for yourself. which is what i do. all the time. even though sometimes it ends badly. like a cat scratching my eye. the moral of the story is, don't fuck with a cat that is angry. i forgot where i was going with this. i'm very tired.
>>
>>22918799
>Anything I do in defense to his claims is absolutely justified.
Justified =/= intelligent in this case. If you'd just ignored his comment, nobody would give a fuck about his opinion. Just take a look at the M/F ratio in such threads, there are tons of thirsty niggers who'd jump at every F. Besides, nobody intelligent would get influenced by a comment from some anon alone. The shit you're doing now on the other hand...

Like what's the point? It's not about proving any point since both of you already "lost" and none is providing particularly good entertainment for the masses.
>>
>>22918820

>Like what's the point?

I don't take anything lying down. If he wanted a dialogue he certainly got one.
>>
>>22918820

>If you'd just ignored his comment, nobody would give a fuck about his opinion.

>>22918217
>>
>>22918824
Can't argue with that, lawl.
>>
>>22918827
> nobody intelligent
Anybody listening to some anon without getting to know the person, is far from intelligent. You dodged a bullet, be glad.
>>
>>22918830
This.
>>
>>22918830
>>22918831

I disagree. One review leads to more angry people giving their piece.
>>
>>22918838
And their opinions are just as worthless. Everybody knows that this place isn't exactly female friendly and that any chick tends to attract as many orbiters as virgin haters. If somebody was really interested in you, he would ignore all that shit and get to know you first. If it's somebody who goes by opinion of the masses, well, do you really want to deal with such a person?
>>
File: 1444599507249.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1444599507249.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>22918843
I don't know if you should respond to her anymore. She seems quite angered and doesn't seem to be able to process the situation.
Not to be rude to you femanon, it's how we all get when we're upset. You should probably go and do something you like, like watching a funny movie. You aren't looking at this with a level head like the rest of us are, so it's hard for you to see what we are talking about. We are just trying to help.
>>
>>22918864
Bit patronizing there, mate but nevertheless true.
>>
File: whauaaha.jpg (11 KB, 281x369) Image search: [Google]
whauaaha.jpg
11 KB, 281x369
What in the hell happened in this thread.

Jeeze, guys.
>>
>>22918881
I hate it when people use the term patronizing. To me it's just a way to reject someone who is genuinely trying to help. I don't mean to talk down to anyone.
>>
File: ideallyspeaking.jpg (69 KB, 755x667) Image search: [Google]
ideallyspeaking.jpg
69 KB, 755x667
Who here procrastinating on studying for finals?

Listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBJfHuyGpsI
while rereading a Berserk arc.
>>
>>22918883
This.

Shut up you insecure fucks so people can actually use this fucking thread. If you wanna prove yourself, go to >>>/pol/
>>
imagine being two grown ass adults arguing over who made who look bad on a site about ethiopian soup recipes

i have the worst secondhand embarrassment right now holy fuck
>>
File: soc.png (179 KB, 1168x681) Image search: [Google]
soc.png
179 KB, 1168x681
pls love me.
>>
File: IMT.png (258 KB, 1080x944) Image search: [Google]
IMT.png
258 KB, 1080x944
I am honestly surprised I've seen so few people from MN on here.
Thin, girly boys are also welcome.
>>
File: 1341508200402.png (172 KB, 580x500) Image search: [Google]
1341508200402.png
172 KB, 580x500
Uhhhh I came to ask if you guys want this old macro
>>
>>22920278
>not liking memes
>>
File: Counterfeit-Anime.png (91 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Counterfeit-Anime.png
91 KB, 256x256
>>22918883

Yeah I scrolled through it and went back to making counterfeit waifus to flood the market.
>>
>>22920278
Hi Hadley :)
>>
File: idealm8templateBASICv4.png (134 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
idealm8templateBASICv4.png
134 KB, 800x600
>>
File: ourforestourhome.jpg (741 KB, 1502x902) Image search: [Google]
ourforestourhome.jpg
741 KB, 1502x902
Set sail for disappointment and dark nights staring at the stars.
>>
>>22920278
>dislikes: memes
no dice, buddo
>>
File: SOC SHORT.jpg (884 KB, 1584x1080) Image search: [Google]
SOC SHORT.jpg
884 KB, 1584x1080
Probably a little outdated but pretty much there
>>
>>22918181
Location continues to change. Hmmmm
>>
File: qtThing.png (340 KB, 1591x894) Image search: [Google]
qtThing.png
340 KB, 1591x894
Guess I'll repost
>>
File: ideal matte.png (290 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
ideal matte.png
290 KB, 1600x800
>>
>>22923159
Oops, I haven't used this format in a long time apparently. I'm 25.
>>
This is completely "Ideal" so I highly doubt it will apply to anyone...
Me:

Looks: 5'4 Thick aka big ass/thighs, slight tummy, thin waist, 34D (42-27-38) long brown hair, usual cat eye makeup, I try to look sexy and innocent at the same time, whatever. Fight me.

Current life: 22, working full time, make good money for myself. I don't smoke and only drink very occasionally. I have depression and depersonalization disorder which I'm having treatment for, but alcohol and drugs only worsen the symptoms so I try to stay sober and stay away from mind altering chemicals (even caffeine as much as possible). I mostly work nights, might go out to parties, social gatherings, bars with friends, etc (I'm usually the DD). I'm told I can be "feisty". ENFP

Interests: I spend my free time either reading or listening to podcasts/audio books. I enjoy subjects about true crime, unsolved mysteries, paranormal events, conspiracy theories and comedy. I also enjoy biking and being outdoors. I like sleeping and fucking too. The music I like is usually trap shit, rap or emo. That's pretty much it.

You:
I'd like a man whose smart, but not at all cocky about it. Can have philosophical discussions but also likes to be silly with me and watch stupid hank hill shit on the internet. Funny, tall (like over 6ft), maybe facial hair? Also I prefer uncircumcised cock. Age 24-55 I don't even really care. You have to be able to have your own life together, treat me to stuff, I'll treat you to stuff, w/e. Down to go out, but equally down to relax and enjoy movies. Please don't have a drinking problem, a drug problem or excessive baggage. I probably won't be interested in helping. Though I'd love to take care of you when you're sick. I want you to be able to use your words and be filled with sexual energy and passion. Do you like eating pussy? That's great! Because you're welcome to go down on me whenever. I also want you to fuck me, a lot. If you're into being a little dominant that's cool.
>>
File: plsrespond.png (142 KB, 928x539) Image search: [Google]
plsrespond.png
142 KB, 928x539
>>22923282
I'm 23 and I'm awful at facial hair.

If those aren't gamebreakers, you should hit me up!
>>
>>22923329
Sent you a message on skype, I'm also from Michigan.
>>
>>22916655
Okay.
>>
>>22916440
23/M
5'5"
190 lbs beginnings of bear mode.

my ideal mate (hate that word btw). is a non-hamplanet woman, she would ideally be my best friend, confidant and lover. She would be loyal, faithful, protective and have good morals. The end. Really couldn't give the slightest shit about height, weight, skin color or any of that superficial crap as long as we clicked completely.
>>
File: notice me.jpg (2 MB, 3508x2480) Image search: [Google]
notice me.jpg
2 MB, 3508x2480
>>
>>22923282
Actually applies really well, but I'm not from Michigan

Other than you, this thread has pretty much gone to shit so good luck everyone
>>
File: socshit3.png (118 KB, 1125x680) Image search: [Google]
socshit3.png
118 KB, 1125x680
Lots of girls are cute and interesting
message me if this even remotely sounds like you
>>
>>22918843
>>22918831
>>22918830
unironic use of the word beta.

this girl is obviously shit tier. you dont need to add a person to understand their personality.

what transpired in this thread alone shows what type of person she is.

an immature autistic fuck
>>
File: 1402791027423.jpg (24 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
1402791027423.jpg
24 KB, 250x190
y'all quit fightin
>>
File: 1440552071358.jpg (116 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1440552071358.jpg
116 KB, 1136x640
Maybe the /imt/ split is a good thing, this thread cray
>>
>>22923554

You'd be perfect if you were like half that size
>>
>>22923744
no someone needs to tell it like it is. that girl has a trash tier personality. case closed, end of story, request denied, no deal.
>>22923749
laughed at this
>>
I'm 24, 6'00, 180 pounds, with dark brown hair, green eyes, beard, and frequent flannel wearer.
I work as a researcher for a radio news station. I listen to a lot of folk, punk, and jazz music. I read a lot of books, and am a big fan of comic books too. Love movies, watch lots of movies, live in the north east. I'm a nice guy.

I'd like a girl who's down to veg, down to fuck, watch movies, listen to records, ideally a red head, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that she's nice, supportive, and empathetic.
>>
>t-bh tfw no Canadian gf to S-mh with Pham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bmp4QWzHak
>>
File: Not_a_template.png (218 KB, 2252x684) Image search: [Google]
Not_a_template.png
218 KB, 2252x684
Despite posting this at 4 am on a Tuesday, I promise you that I do have a job, and I do go to college.

I'll be lurking throughout the day if anyone wants to talk.
>>
>>22923841
Aiko over Sachi?
>>
>>22920675
I've OP'd a few times. I'll hold onto it. Thanks!
>>
don't have one of those hipster doll pics and im on mobile so bear with me

>me
18/m/louisiana
6'0, 230 lbs (not muscle) pale white with long, messy, dark brown hair. my main interests include muzak, vidya, playing guitar, and singing (i will totally play a song for you btw). favorite bands are baroness, brand new, la dispute, and king crimson. fav vidya is fallout nv, dota 2 (recovered addict), and hearthstone (ongoing addiction). im not a huge movie guy but i enjoy Netflix (with or without the chill.) currently employed and getting an education, i have my own vehicle. im really cuddly.

>toi
20-30/f/preferably close (long distance is fine). short (<5'4'') and chubby chicks are HNNNNGGGG. must be cool with getting tons of cuddles from me. cute glasses are a plus. must have some similar interests. 420 friendly optimal but not necessary (i only occasionally smoke). musical talent is a big turn on for me. would prefer someone who already has their life mostly in order but would like someone to take care of them and hold them when they come back home

hmu
>>
File: special snowflake.jpg (250 KB, 1744x867) Image search: [Google]
special snowflake.jpg
250 KB, 1744x867
>>22923554
You sound cute.
>>
>>22923282
That's pretty much literally me, and you sound fantastic. Add me? >>22920495
>>
File: dude.png (312 KB, 1568x882) Image search: [Google]
dude.png
312 KB, 1568x882
>>
Skinny brunette, an average to nice face, Cup size C and over would be preferable(it can be B), butts are optional.

For the looks as long as we don't look like we came from 2 different planets it's okay.
>>
File: ideal mate shit.jpg (656 KB, 1030x644) Image search: [Google]
ideal mate shit.jpg
656 KB, 1030x644
Posting for the first time.
Hopefully the 5000 years in mspaint wasn't for nothing.
>>
>>22923554
24/M, casual anime fan and metal head. Lets be buds?

Skype=notbobjohnson
>>
>>22923282
Want to contact you. Have a skype or email?
>>
>>22925188

That's the least functional floorplan I've ever seen bro.
>>
File: 1436248585803.png (3 MB, 4128x2948) Image search: [Google]
1436248585803.png
3 MB, 4128x2948
Just going to use this graph.
>>
>>22923807

contact info?
>>
Can the person in charge of these threads or whatever make a template thread? I don't wanna post mine here if it's not allowed and I don't have the template to start one.
>>
>>22926427
are you mentally ill?
just post it, nobody is "in charge" of these threads you sperg
>>
>>22926427
No one is in charge, anyone can post them. Use the archive to get the template and text. Fuck you for being a faggot. Here's your thread >>>/soc//qtit/

>mfw captcha thinks aloe vera is a cactus
>mfw I don't have a face
>>
>>22925938
The Sims hate him
>>
File: hipster_self.png (107 KB, 300x680) Image search: [Google]
hipster_self.png
107 KB, 300x680
Ideal mate
>Female 18-24
>not fat, waist size means more to me than bust size desu.
>not opposed to me using drugs, specifically, weed, lsd, mushrooms, and alcohol.
>under 6 feet tall
>Lives in Canada or the US.

myself
>22/M/Canadian East Coast.
>6'4" 280lbs, surprisingly not a complete fat shit, for now anyways.
>Bald as fuck, hair used to be brown. Facial hair is red. Got one tattoo on my right arm.
>college student, taking engineering.
>Vidya, movies, drugs, anime, writing, history/humanities interest me.
>>
>tfw will never find the perfect qt
;_;
>>
File: poopy.png (186 KB, 1237x656) Image search: [Google]
poopy.png
186 KB, 1237x656
lets get wild
>>
>>22924768
>>22925901

princess.anon on skype if you want it
>>
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
posted this in two other threads, this is my last time i swear
>>
>>22928335
Added. Accept request if you're on.
>>
>>22926040
>not a graph
>not here
>>
>>22926040
>>>/soc//qtit/
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>22927462
i feel that feel ;-;
>>
Most likely non-existant like my hopes.
>>
File: Maters4Days.jpg (307 KB, 1107x636) Image search: [Google]
Maters4Days.jpg
307 KB, 1107x636
>>
>>22929053
fuck you cock sucker.
>>
>>22930804
my eyes
>>
I woke up and got a skype request from someone. Can whoever sent it send it again? I totally wasn't awake enough to realize it was from here.
>>
i was going to post my idea of the perfect mate but he doesn't exist, so why bother ;_;
>>
>>22931804
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>22931892
Keep talking to them nigga.
>>
>>22931891

i don't get this meme, i'm not from london?
>>
>>22931804
Post it, silly anon. You never know.
>>
>>22931910
Posted when a girl only doesn't come out and say "I'm a girl" but hints at it to get attention.

Not the origin, but that's what it's used for
>>
>>22931898
posted in the wrong thread mb
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.