[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /soc/iety, I'm on a trip to Mexico and I was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1445487931377.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1445487931377.gif
1 MB, 400x300
Hello /soc/iety, I'm on a trip to Mexico and I was wondering whats the best app to meet/fuck local girls?
>>
>>22914809
You won't get laid anyway.
>>
>>22914821
You did not answer my question, virgin
>>
>>22914809
STD Finder Pro.
>>
>>22914809
mexican girls are gross as fuck
>>
Tinder maybe but idk
>>
>>22914809
I am mexican male and let me tell you, girls here dont usually use dating apps, i guess we are not that used to technology. the only girls that use them are the fat desperate ones, and i mean, really fat desperate ones. but anyway, just use the ones we all know, tinder, grinder, badoo, all that sort of apps
>>
Dude you're in mexico just go to a fucking place where there are fuckable women are and talk to them, or do you feel like you need to butter them up with texting first? Also get drunk but not too drunk, you wan't that sweetspot where your inhibitions go away but you're not a total dickwad. Good luck OP
>>
there's prostitutes in mexico op, just buy one for 50 pesos
>>
>>22914809
A brothel
>>
>>22914809
In Mexico you need to fight the cartels to get your pick of women, so none.
>>
Go to the local "table" aka strip club and fuck a barely legal grill of your choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1024x1024
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.