[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I fuckable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 640x960
Am I fuckable?
>>
Sure but don't expect a call back.
>>
>>22914199
You look cute to me, would love to fuck you probably call you back cause you look pretty chill, post more pics please
>>
>>22914199
as long as you don't have a dick xD
>>
FYI, that's me, use your own pics
>>
>>22914199
Eh. Sure, I'm desperate enough to land a whale
>>
>>22914219
:^)
>>
You should ask that to truck drivers. They seem to take anything.
>>
Yeah I will sext with you right now just throw me your kik. Mine is mrmayhem675
>>
Itt: no standards
>>
>>22914301
>>22914278
>>
>>22914271
uh oh is that a no or yes lets see whats down there
>>
Tits for science
>>
this thread needs more pic, tits and ass will do
>>
>>22914199
even dogs are fuckable, so, if you have at least one hole in your body you're fuckable
>>
>>22914199
Under normal cirmustances, I would avoid talking to you.

But with enough alcohol, lack of sex and a bag over the face, "fuckable" becomes really fluid, so there is hope for you.

Or you could start losing weight, not dress like a 14 year old boy and do something about your brows. You aren't hopelessly ugly so there is that.
>>
>>22914199
Change your Glasses, Put some lipstick on and get a new hairstyle
Solid 6/10 though.
>>
>>22915340
Just where the fuck do you live where this chick would be above average?
>>
>>22915354
If i were to guess i'd say either greenland or sahara.
>>
>>22915354
>where the fuck are you that this chick would be above average

You do realize we're on 4chan right?
>>
>>22915354
I've been to some dry towns, but now I live in NYC so that's a bit better.
>>
>>22915370
Yes but even people on 4chan, tend to live in first world countris where average woman look much better than OP.

Shit, I traveled a lot too, and couldn't name a country where she'd look "okay"
>>
where is your top lip at?
>>
>>22914199
yeah you are fuckable.
>>
this girl looks crazy
>>
>>22915385
His country doesn't matter retard. My point is he's on 4chan, 90% of the people on this shithole have horrible fucking standards. There's not a single guy on this site that would say no to any of the chicks on the site when it comes to getting their dick wet. The women on here only have such smug standards and attitudes because the numbers and odds are in their favor on here and they'll have a bunch of thirsty fucks lined up trying to impress them.

>>22915373
I imagine it's not much better. I've lived in NYC all my life and it's pretty shit tbhfam.
>>
>>22914199
post dick
>>
>>22915429
i'm that other 10%
>>
>>22915429
It is pretty shit, especially knowing that in a city as big as this there's not much to do except chill at places or get drunk. Women here are meh as well, most of them are either stuck up or have bad attitudes.
>>
Everybody is fuckable. Do you mean to say will you get a relationship/someone who likes you?
>>
>>22915440
Congratulationsfam. I'd say I'm apart of that 10% as of now. Years ago I was a thirsty fuck that would fall in love with a girl the minute she said hi or talked to me for more than 5 minutes. I've since learned the ways of how things actually work.

>>22915454
Agreed. Shity city but it does has it's perks here and there though. I used to always say I wish I grew up in a small town where everybody knew each other but now I realize that people are shit no matter where you go, and life is shit regardless of your location. At least now I'll be able to run 2 mins away to a store for ice cream at 3AM vs the only store within 40 miles of me closing at 5PM or living near some shitty backwoods country area where I'd probably end up in an episode of Unsolved Mysteries.

Alright enough of my ranting bullshit, about to go watch shitpost on /g/, make some sandwiches, and finish rewatching Season 3 of The Wire.
>>
Honestly, if you got your eyebrows done that would solve at least 50% of the problem.
The rest can be done with good makeup/hair cut and fashion.
But for real, fix the brows man. If you do anything at all, get your brows waxed.
>>
>>22914199
No
>>
>>22914199
1. Go get your eyebrows threaded. It's like $12.
2. Invest in plumping up your lips. It's expensive but I think it'd look suuuuuper good on you. By getting temporary natural fillers, it would make you personally younger and more feminine.
3. Lose some weight.
4. Possible consider contact lenses.

I think you'd be super cute if you did all of that ^^ (or at least just your eyebrows).
>>
>>22915511
Couldn't have said it better, enjoy it man.
>>
>>22914199
>>22914199
Any woman with a hole is fuckable.

The question becomes: if a man had to choose between you and another woman, would be prefer to fuck you?

Right now probably not.
>>
>>22917543
Good thing I'm gay then
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.