[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you guys done to this guy to make him so insecure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: 1449341172686.jpg (247 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1449341172686.jpg
247 KB, 1000x667
What have you guys done to this guy to make him so insecure?

He looks just fine

>pic related
>>
why is he clenching so hard
>>
How is he insecure? I think he just likes to get compliments
>>
>>22907670
because /soc/ has him insecure
>>
honestly tho
>caring about what /soc/ thinks
I've seen 10/10 qts get called ugly. I mean, it's all subjective I know but shit gets to people

I don't even kno why I post here, I never even show my whole face. I guess I'm just clinging to the thought that maybe I'll make a friend here or something
>>
>>22907662
fuck off faggot, this kid is cancer and such a tryhard
>>
>>22907680
24/7?
>>
>>22907692
Less gay than the rest of 4chan, but still has a fairly good sized community. Thats why I come here
>>
>>22907702
>less gay than the rest of 4chan
what fucking board are you looking at m8
>>
>>22907702
eh, this is actually one of my least favourite boards. I have nothing in common with like 80% of posters here, but every now and then I'll come across someone I like, so I guess that's why I stay. Also I try and give people genuine compliments and tell thm I love them
>>
>>22907702
Waht /soc/ is the most autistic board here, aw tenten qt <3 sucky sucky husbandu waifu, the legwear threads and shit related are always filled with pathetic betas
>>22907692
Im like this guy i just wanna SOCialize with people but everyone just circlejerks and goes to the next thread, rinse and repeat
>>
>>22907711
I can think of 2 other boards worth posting in

/mu/so boring
/b/gayest place i've ever been
>>
>>22907662
wait that dude is real? I see him so much I thought people had taken his pic and pretended to be him.
>>
>>22907721
/r9k/ has good discussions sometimes
/pol/ has great discussions if you actually look
/int/ and /tv/ have god tier memes

/mu/ and /b/ are cancer, try those other boards fám
>>
>>22907716
>>22907720
Agree, circle jerk of fags clenching their face as hard as they can and give average women 10/10 or hnnng/10.

But you get some good discussion with certain posters.
>>
>>22907662
Everyone on soc is insecure about something.
I like him, he always has something nice to say about everyone.
>>
>>22907735
I'll try, i'm not familiar with this website. So far /soc/ is the only ok place
>>
>>22907662
>to make him so insecure?
that annoying fuck is way too fucking full of himself. egocentric piece of shit.

what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>22907749
Thats a fucking act how cant you see it dude came from reddit looking for attention and you gays gave it to him
>>22907744
I left for a few months cuz it was shit, its even worse now
>>
>>22907730
I believe he is real, he has been posting a lot today, why would they go through the effort if it wasn't him? I too have been posting a lot to get as many rates as possible
>>
>>22907761
He never posts anything but dimly lit pics with perfect angles, doubt hes an egomaniac.
>>
>>22907766
>Wow some people on the /soc/ have outgoing personalities and are generally liked by everyone. I'm so fucking mad about it.
On the grand list of people who have fuck all to do with their spare time, people who post in rate threads are up there but people who make threads hating on those people? kek
>>
>>22907756
>so far /soc/ is the only ok place
Sounds like 4chan is not for you
>>
>>22907791
I didnt make this thread nice try tho.
I wouldnt be suprised if he himself started this thread tho
>>
>>22907791
I made this thread(id, idiots) and how is this hating on anyone?
>>
>>22907794
Where else has a 24/7 community?
>>
>>22907662
I dont get it, he dindu nuffiin hes just a ginger that its cool to other people, he he circlejerks but who doesnt we are just trying to be friendly, the dude never offended someone or started a flamewar,he just stays here all dayw
>>
>>22907815
what do you mean, each board is a community... this is an anonymous imageboard. /soc/ is the one exception
>>
>>22907815
every other board on 4chan
>>
>>22907827
>>22907852
other websites...
>>
>>22907860
your mom's a website
>>
>>22907860
you would probably like this website called reddit fucking kek
>>
>>22907884
/soc/ at reddit? just gimme the link
>>
>>22907884
I'm not into gaming
>>
>>22907735
>/r9k/ has good discussions sometimes
r9k should be called "bait and attentionwhoring"

right now there's a thread with some autistic fat black kid making things up getting hundreds of replies

there's also shit like this every five minutes
>>>/r9k/24754582

>>22907699
Yes. He gets complimented every time. I think he's just addicted to that feeling.
>>
>>22907935
Kek there he is, nah its just narcissism
>>
>>22907935
Plus the big boards suck because your thread or comment get lost in all the bs.
>>
>>22907692
its almost as if people have different tastes!
>>
File: 1.jpg (153 KB, 649x655) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
153 KB, 649x655
>>22907935
>bait
obviously
>attentionwhoring
nope

r9k is a place to let out your most primal urges
a place that operates on a level of irony that is rare to find anywhere else
a place where robots can be robots without faggot normies complaining about it
a glorious haven of funposting and bad memes

>there is also this shit every five minutes
so? you're ignoring all the good, well thought out threads because you already have the idea in your head that the whole board is beneath you
>>
>>22907662
I'm not that insecure, dude. I just like posting here. I think a lot of the people here are really cool. I'm on here a lot because I currently taking online courses, so I just keep a tab open while I do shit. And yes, I admittedly circlejerk, haha. I find it fun. It is not my intention to ruin or derail threads. I'm not trying to piss anyone off and I hope you guys aren't too upset with me, even though I personally don't know why you would be, desu. Not full of myself, but I make an effort to be nice to people on here.

Also, the reason I'm clenching is because I recently just found out I have a jawline and I don't know how to work with my face, if that makes any fucking sense at all. I have pectus excavatum and I recently saw a doctor who told me how to stand correctly. I know that sounds stupid, but it makes a HUGE difference when you have proper posture.

:*
>>
>>22907980
Also all threads turn to a complete opinion faceoff like this guy is trying to start
>>22907981
I dont think youre annoying, I just notice you are always down and searching for compliments. You are capable of getting top notch hoes if you wanted to.
>>
>>22907981
Do you have gyno? How did you get a pectus excavatum?
>>
>>22907980
>attentionwhoring
>nope

yeah, it takes a clean anonymous place to breed up shitposters like vyro, samson, maxim, that black kid who posts the "just give me a gf" threads, every tripfag who doesn't post photos everywhere

then there are omegle and skype attentionwhores like dangies and tandeed

like half of soc bleeds into r9k already
>>
>>22908004
who gives a shit about tripfags, they have always been faggots and always will be faggots. the true members of the community are anonymous. you're looking at 4chan from the wrong angle
>>
>>22907996
I don't search for compliments really. By that logic, everyone in rate threads is (which they kind of are, but I don't see why that sets me apart from the rest of the people in them). Like I said, I primarily come here to interact with some of the m8s I've made on here. I find /soc/ to be addicting as fuuuuck, because it's just constant stimuli/entertainment, especially when you're doing shit as boring as fucking online courses, haha.
>>
>>22908010
if you remove the attentionwhoring from r9k, half the board is gone

the other half is:
>gay stuff
>/pol/ threads
>/sex/
>viral marketing
>poor bait (which I post too, sorry)
and then there's a NEET/wagekek thread or two and a woman hate thread

not much more to it
>>
>>22908002
Naw, I don't have gyno. I was born with it.
>>
>>22908048
spend more time on r9k dude you obviously just looked at it for 10 minutes and didn't even give it a chance

whatever it's very niche humor and not for everyone
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>22908063
>spend more time on r9k dude you obviously just looked at it for 10 minutes and didn't even give it a chance

sadly, anon, I've been on there nearly every day since some time after it was revived in 2011
>>
File: fug.gif (328 KB, 268x206) Image search: [Google]
fug.gif
328 KB, 268x206
>>22908083
oh well in that case i feel your feels mang
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.