[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any soc anons who get genuine punishment spankings? That is,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1280.jpg (1 MB, 940x882) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
1 MB, 940x882
Any soc anons who get genuine punishment spankings? That is, not just as erotic foreplay. Does the fear of being spanked modify your behaviour?
>>
I don't, but I like the idea of it. I am a lazy fuck who struggles with motivation and maybe actual punishment would be what I need to get my shit together.

And for the record I'm male.
>>
I fucking wish. I used to have a girl I'd show my grades to and she'd punish me as required.
>>
>>22907745
That sounds interesting. What were the punishments that you got? Did it help you to get better grades?
>>
>>22907849
Usually I'd get spanked if there was a problem. She never left bruises, though.

Sometimes I wouldn't be allowed to cum, too, but that was really it as far as punishments went.
>>
>>22907876
Did she use implements?
>>
>>22908021
Mhm! Her hairbrush, my belts.
>>
>>22908056
Wow. Was there a sexual element or was is purely for punishment/correction? Did your punishments make a difference?
>>
>>22908124
>sexual element
Yeah, for sure. We wouldn't have sex after punishments though.

Also...yeah, oddly enough. Like even though it really, really turned me on to be spanked (and her, too) I wanted to do better.
>>
>>22908166
That makes sense, I'd imagine that having sex after a punishment would give the wrong message. It's good that it helped you!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.