[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/erpg/ - "Lewd... Lewd never changes" edition. Com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 200
File: Discounts.jpg (144 KB, 850x607) Image search: [Google]
Discounts.jpg
144 KB, 850x607
/erpg/ - "Lewd... Lewd never changes" edition.
Coming back from Fallout 4? Well, no better time for a Wasteland Survival Post Lewdpocalypse themed general. Shack up with someone sexy this nuclear winter. Or you might just need to sell you body for bottle caps.

>New here?
>What the fuck is ERP?
Erotic Role Play. This isn't just cybering as yourself or being flirty on kik, you can get that elsewhere on /soc/. This thread is all about roleplaying distinct characters. Your "ASL"s can be an elf princess and the rugged but gentle half-orc knight that saves her, or the dragon that keeps her. Or maybe you're sci-fi greasemonkey, or the pilot of the starfighter she's repairing. Anything is valid.

>How do I get started?

Before anything else, come up with the character you want to fuck as. Try not to make a boring character, make someone you think people would want to interact with, it doesn't have to just be sexually! Once you've come up with your character, register an account on https://www.f-list.net and create a profile for them. If you're having trouble with concept, feel free to talk here with us in the thread or join our channel with a blank profile. We're happy to help you figure things out!

>So, I made my Character, what now?

After you've created your character and think you're ready to actually ERP, open F-chat 1.0 or 2.0 from the chat tab on the top left of the Homepage. Look through the Public Channels and find the ones which interest you or apply to your character. If someone's ad interests you, look at their profile and private message them if they still interest you, or wait for someone to do the same to you. You can also post your character here, there's a chance one of us will be interested.

>Where do you guys hang out?

========================
JOIN 4CHAN /ERPG/ CHANNEL
========================

Just get on https://www.f-list.net/chat/ and type
/join ADH-59dc867b2b8dc5bf159d
That will take you right to the channel.

Previous thread: >>22854369
>>
File: Fallout Boys.jpg (80 KB, 850x682) Image search: [Google]
Fallout Boys.jpg
80 KB, 850x682
Just gonna repost:

>>22900854
I don't understand the transformation fetish that's all... "I do something completely normal, no pissing off gypsies or spitting on the grave of indians, and I get transformed into some sort of mundane costume that I put on right there in public and no one starts freaking out about it". Maybe it's my need for, if not realism, verisimilitude, and most people would not treat that with no comment.

>>22900867
>>22901317
What is this game? It looks like a post apocalyptic world where people have actually rebuilt and been able to craft fantasy style civilizations, which is exactly the kind of game I wish existed. What's the system like?
Also, how lewd is it? Everyone's naked... Are the dudes hanging dick out?

>>22901525
>Tabletop gaming is already in a really sad state compared to the renaissance of the late '90s/early '00s
While it's true that tabletop gaming--and gaming as a whole, what with things like YOU KNOW WHAT creating schisms--has a problem with elitism and the need to hate or harass anyone who's opinion is different, that's not actually true. If anything more people are playing roleplaying games now than ever before, it's just that they're not playing the same 20 roleplaying games. Hobby gaming is actually having some of it's best years ever.

ICv2 is quickly becoming my go-to resource for proving these things, but the Hobby Games industry as a whole has climbed to 880 million.
http://icv2.com/articles/markets/view/32102/hobby-games-market-climbs-880-million
While it's true that's primarily because of card games and miniature games (both of which are expensive and long term investments), Roleplaying games still have $25 Million worth of fans. RPGs have also apparently had 67% growth in the last year.
>>
T H R E AD
I S
D E A D
>>
File: 1449251581984.png (2 MB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
1449251581984.png
2 MB, 1488x2105
>>22902584
Guess I was wrong about people being finished with Fallout 4 :V
>>
File: 2762816.jpg (602 KB, 1112x2000) Image search: [Google]
2762816.jpg
602 KB, 1112x2000
https://www.f-list.net/c/blanche%20the%20asuka

Self-proclaimed snuggle goddess is go!
>>
>>22902370
Huh. Guess I was working off old data, because last time I heard about it, tabletop game sales were so far in the hole that physical game shops were closing down all over the place. I know mine did, but that was admittedly years ago. Good to see things are recovering. I wonder what inspired the change -- it certainly wasn't D&D/PF this time around.
>>
>>22902963
Physical game shops ARE closing down all over the place. That has less to do with people no longer being interested in roleplaying games and everything to do with Amazon. And, ironically, DrivethruRPG, which definitely saved Onyx Path (the people licensed to do White Wolf stuff) and kept it afloat.
>>
>>22902359
Yikes, I never looked at the OP picture. That hair is fucking hideous.

>>22903033
Makes sense. I do miss the physicality of it, but convenience is hard to argue with.

Still waiting for someone to explain WTF this Degenesis thing is. The website's not loading for me, and all the RPG.net reviews read like zero-substance sales copy.
>>
>>22903184
>That hair is fucking hideous.
>Not liking technicolour dreadlocks
Do you even cyberpunk?
>>
>>22903281
>Fallout
>cyberpunk
Puhlease.

And if it was trying to be cyberpunk, it needs to play heavier on it -- more neon, more cables, etc. Otherwise it's just shitty mid-'90s raver kid nonsense. Embrace it or don't, don't half-ass it.
>>
>>22902359
>Before anything else, come up with the character you want to fuck as
You make it sound so simple.
>>
>>22903383
Do you have a particular fetish or scenario you especially love and would want to enact? Maybe basing it around that could help.
>>
>Find someone who's eager sounding and willing to do my kinks/likes the same kinks I do
>Excitement.jpg
>Admittedly have a very rough opener on my end that I post, but it smooths out within the next few posts
>Three posts in, person says 'sorry, not actually in the mood' and hops out

It's very hard to find someone who likes everything I do and actually stays online long enough for it.
>>
File: tumblr_nyh3n1teZ91uizip3o1_1280.jpg (422 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyh3n1teZ91uizip3o1_1280.jpg
422 KB, 1280x1810
>>22902370
>What is this game?

>>22900867
>Degenesis PDF got released today
>Degenesis
>Degenesis

Anyway.

Rulebooks. There are two: Primal Punk, which is the setting, and Katharsys, which is the ruleset & crunch. The revised edition of the ruleset is a skill+attribute dice pool system; the core mechanic is pretty straightforward. Nothing too surprising here for anybody who's familiar with, say, Shadowrun. https://mega.nz/#F!4llFxaSJ!-s8AP4HjornW2PDjuMfl1w

Basic setting is that Earth got slammed by a bunch of asteroids in the 2070s (popular time for apocalyspes, it seems), and that 500 years on, Europe and Africa are mired in a hell of factionalism, climate change, and genetic/environmental corruption caused by some bacteria/gene sequence/whatever that hitched a ride on the asteroids. Humanity is starting to get out of the "pure survival" state and are moving towards the construction of new societies, but no two ideological groups - broadly defined as "cults" - agree fully on how it ought to be done.

In terms of presentation, it comes across a bit like VtM - a lot of politics, a lot of mysteries, not a lot of answers.

A lot of people are naked 'cause barbarism.
>>
File: 064.png (2 MB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
064.png
2 MB, 1488x2105
>>22903470
And since I'm pretty sure it was... Rory? that asked about dudes running around with their dicks out...

This is a Dushani. They are terrifying mutants that nest in the Balkans. They sing the songs that end the world. So I guess you could say they rock out with their cocks out.
>>
File: 143.png (1 MB, 1240x858) Image search: [Google]
143.png
1 MB, 1240x858
Cute redheads (auburn-heads?) with wrenches are always relevant.
>>
File: 091.png (1 MB, 1240x878) Image search: [Google]
091.png
1 MB, 1240x878
"Mboro, is the tea ready?"
'Yes, sah.'
"Very good, boy. It will just be a moment..."
>>
>>22903335
Turns out "Cybergoth" is the name of the style, and I don't have the image for that hair anymore.

>>22903470
>>Degenesis PDF got released today
>>Degenesis
>>Degenesis
Yes, bitch, we know what the game is called, now fucking tell us about it.

Anyway, I'll check it out. I love post-post-apocalypse. Though you'd think that since we went to pre-age of exploration all the way to potentially near-singularity in less than 500 years that these people would be a lot less tribal. Which is the same problem that Fallout has, too. 200 years after the bombs drop and we'd probably have our shit together. We certainly wouldn't be living in ruins that function as perfectly serviceable raw materials.

Does the game have magic?
>>
File: Thorulf Starborn.png (655 KB, 576x841) Image search: [Google]
Thorulf Starborn.png
655 KB, 576x841
>>22902694
>>22903470
To answer the questions of why people were getting mad about the game, I'll try to explain.

There are two major points of conflict between Europe and Africa, Africa has all the gasoline production in the world, and Europeans have mostly flintlock weapons. I suggested that two possible mythic story arcs would be European characters finding a new source of fuel to break the African stranglehold, or finding one of those old Russian weapons caches that are basically salt mines packed full of obsolete rifles and ammo.

Cue Europeans (I think) bitching at me for not understanding the setting because what I suggested would alter the status quo and that's bad it seems, as well as calling me a weapons crazed American who can only achieve erection if I've just murdered someone with at least three firearms, I only say 'American' because I never gave my nationality but they called me it as if it was an insult anyway. I mean heaven forbid a bolt action rifle be considered valuable in a world where most are lucky to have knives.

Basically just the normal elitist 'I was here first' fans being toxic to anyone they perceive as having a difference of opinion and thinking they're the holy guardians of canon and lore. Just seemed a bit more vehement and pervasive this time.

Actually on topic, reposting advertisement from earlier thread, a pair of free spirited incestuous Sith twins, Star Wars setting, most any time period can work, lots of fun, stop on by, so on and so forth.

https://www.f-list.net/c/the%20starborn%20twins
>>
File: 140.png (1 MB, 1240x856) Image search: [Google]
140.png
1 MB, 1240x856
These are Pregnoktics. Another mutant caused by Death Bacteria From Space, this time based out of Spain. They have powers of foresight and the most capable among them even have some mastery over spacetime itself, but striking a bargain with them is always a Faustian pact. They have a fondness for seashells.

>>22903700
It has weird spiritualism and alien psychic powers, but there are no wizards. The Chroniclers and the Anubians probably come closest there - the Chroniclers are basically Tech-Priests in the 40k sense, and the Anubians are... well, yeah, okay, their spooky spiritual abilities are probably the closest thing to magic out there. Severing the chakra threads of mutant abominations; restoring the near-dead to life in dogskin rebirth rituals; metabolizing sure-kill venoms in their own bodies; so on, so forth. A lot of stuff is ambiguous, so it's hard to say how much of that is Freaky Psychic Power and how much is Nanomachines, Son.

>>22903709
Oh, I remember that post.
>>
File: 066.png (2 MB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
066.png
2 MB, 1488x2105
>>22903738
Behold. More prophet-tits.
>>
File: Tyric Starborn.png (649 KB, 516x841) Image search: [Google]
Tyric Starborn.png
649 KB, 516x841
>>22903738
You were there? Figured, Degenesis isn't very widespread so it's likely you'd have been there. Didn't think pitching a few potential ideas was worth getting a tongue lashing but whatever, I'd rather not derail this thread early on by arguing over an old fight. Anyhow, just going to be hanging out trying to get someone to play with my Sith, if that fails it's back to ToR.
>>
File: 014.png (2 MB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
014.png
2 MB, 1488x2105
>>22903700
Also, some groups have their shit together better than others. Many clans have been reduced to hunter-nomadism by the dramatic southward expansion of the Arctic cold front combined with "oh God the Earth itself has become corrupt and evil", so Europe tends to be backward and barbarous. Survival is very much a higher priority than making fancy shit again. North Africa has become a lush subtropical zone, full of riches and plenty. Tribal motifs are still common, but it is a matter of conscious cultural legacy rather than "this is the best we can do." The Lions to Europe's Crows, as the game likes to put it.

This is a Neolibyan. They are the capitalist masters of the world; lords of the riches of the Mediterranean. Their pastimes include getting filthy rich off of licensed trade charters, pillaging Europe's corpse, big game hunting, and spending giant amounts of wealth on their home villages in displays of conspicuous consumption.
>>
>>22903833
I think it's an interesting dichotomy, Europe is a horrible place to live but slowly getting better and winning against the Primer, whole Africa is a wealthy paradise that's going to be facing a near-unstoppable apocalypse because they're ignoring the imminent thread in favor of getting rich.
>>
>>22903757
And a startlingly clean and just generally delectable looking pussy, for a society that (based on the outfits) appears to place fairly little value on cleanliness.

>>22903833
This aesthetic is exactly why I loved Exalted.
>>
>>22903855
They're mutants so they're probably naturally hairless or something.
>>
File: wonderful.png (32 KB, 670x588) Image search: [Google]
wonderful.png
32 KB, 670x588
>>22903867
Time to become a different kind of mutant-hunter!
>>
How do I do sci-fi characters?
>>
File: 023.png (1 MB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
023.png
1 MB, 1488x2105
>>22903993
Make a character, then dress it up in sci-fi trappings. Keep it open.
>>
>>22904001
Don't make it sound easy. Add artificial difficulty for me please.
>>
File: 061.png (2 MB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
061.png
2 MB, 1488x2105
>>22904012
The hard part is making a character. Sci-fi is "I dunno, and there's some lasers and skintight suits and bangin' sexy aliens n' shit."
>>
>>22904024
Making characters for modern and fantasy is relatively painless for me, but the moment you add space ships? I don't know what to do anymore, nothing feels like it came out right ;~;
>>
>>22904048
It's just a change of scenery; there's really not much need for a core concept shift. Sure, you could make your entire character a xenobiologist or something, but under the majority of use cases, you really only need to swap the window dressing.
>>
>>22904067
I guess, maybe I'm just being overly considerate because it's out of my comfort zone.
>>
>>22904094
Comfort zones do not apply here.
>>
I made a character but I think it's pretty underdeveloped. I haven't RPed ever before so I don't really know what I'm doing. Now I just watch the public LFRP channel and click on some of those profiles. I really enjoy looking at good profiles but just by the fact they did such a good job I'm too intimidated to message them. It's like having a crush on the cute cheerleader in high school but feeling she's out of your league.
>>
>>22904509
Link profile, but more importantly post your own ads. If someone messages you, then they're obviously content with what you have to offer. Of course, they could be shitters, but that'll be rather obvious when they say "Hi, how's it going :3 *hugs you*"
>>
>>22904516
I wouldn't know a shitter from a non-shitter and am probably a shitter myself. But you're right, I imagine I'll need to post an ad for anyone to know I exist.

https://www.f-list.net/c/belleera/

There's my profile, I hope you'll forgive (but also tell me about) anything that makes you frown. I think there are still a lot of gaps like no pictures and maybe not enough writing or ideas.
>>
>>22904509
Some people with fancier profiles are snobbish bastards, but you can usually tell that just by reading said profiles (and their kinks). Otherwise, a lot of people are surprisingly relaxed and happy to talk to people, even if it doesn't lead into bangin'.
>>
>>22904509
Post your profile.
>>
>>22904542
Set a gender, get some images, and add a couple more kinks and you should be good. Not terrible for a first round go at it. If you want an icon, post whatever image you want in thread and I'll do it for you.
>>
>>22904542
A bit more information in general would be a good idea. More kinks and an image are definitely good places to start. Right now it just looks so sparse I kind of glaze over looking at it.
>>
>>22904542
Okay, first, you should set a sex in the profile, not just an orientation. That's an important consideration. Yes, you really ought to find art, too. Cleric, you say? Lots of options available there. And more customs are always a good thing: try to evoke what it is you like about something, and why you find it exciting.

You're off to an alright start, though.
>>
>>22904568
>>22904590
>>22904599
Thanks a lot for being so friendly and helpful, I'll try and sort it out for you.
>>
File: 356435743.jpg (143 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
356435743.jpg
143 KB, 640x640
>>22903184
>>22903281
>>22903335
>>
File: 1398254858526.jpg (110 KB, 579x575) Image search: [Google]
1398254858526.jpg
110 KB, 579x575
Hi.
Here's some words. Enjoy them or something.
http://pastebin.com/FVeuz7VB
>>
>>22904684
You're gonna be out-wordsing me at this rate, Aislinne.
>>
>>22904542
Oh, I just noticed. The first line of your description is nothing but sentence fragments. I'd try to put them into something more coherent if you're gonna have them in a paragraph. i.e.

>Meek but proud, during the day Belleera the cleric spends her time in silent study, religious service and charity work. Seeking to avoid unwanted attention, she covers her short and slim body in a robe so modest and plain that it often has the opposite effect in today's modern world. During the day, her constant activity is very successful at keeping the many temptations of the world at bay. But come dusk, it becomes so much easier to walk down the path of sin. Belleera is a devout follower of her faith, however, and is not likely to surrender to temptation without a certain amount of manipulation...
>>
>>22904714
Could I use this, or is that poor form? You're quite right, that's a lot better than the bulletpoints I offered.
>>
>>22904755
yeah, go ahead, I don't mind.
>>
>>22902359
Does anybody have the rest of the set? I've been searching for it for a bit.
>>
>>22904760
Thanks a lot for your help.
>>
File: 3526758.png (48 KB, 819x956) Image search: [Google]
3526758.png
48 KB, 819x956
https://www.f-list.net/c/riza%20the%20third/

Critique my grumpy space bounty hunter please.
>>
>>22901953
>"I do something completely normal, no pissing off gypsies or spitting on the grave of indians, and I get transformed into some sort of mundane costume that I put on right there in public and no one starts freaking out about it"
Most of the time it's "dickass wizard fucking with random people for shits an gigles".

Like the whole Naga's Den site - it's just this witch, living somewhere, and TFing literally everybody who stumbles into her territory. Just because she fucking can.

> Everyone's naked... Are the dudes hanging dick out?
Lol of course not, nerds want to see naked GURLS, not GUYS.
>>
>>22905867
>Lol of course not
Except they are. >>22903548
>>
>>22903335
>>Fallout
>>cyberpunk
>Puhlease.
It's like what, dieselpunk? Atompunk? With the postapoc rust on top.

>>22904509
>Now I just watch the public LFRP channel and click on some of those profiles.
That's a shithole. Try some other channels. They're mostly shitholes too, but less bad.

>>22904542
Git an avatar cropped out of your pictures, otherwise its pretty workable.

>>22904684
Hah I'm currently lurkwatching that not-Albedo getting it on in the latex channel too.

Latexn train just doesn't stop huh.

>>22905901
Oh golly, one guy to how many pairs of tits in just this thread already?
>>
>>22906230
What crawled up your ass and died?
>>
>>22906661
>>22906661
Well mostly you taking a throwaway chuckle seriously enough to refute it
>>
File: image.png (247 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247 KB, 750x1334
>>22905484
The line break placement makes the formatting wonky.
>>
File: 1366604139039.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1366604139039.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>22906709
>throwaway chuckle
>three-word response
>"taking seriously"
>>
>>22906803
What crawled up your ass and died?
>>
File: 8c9.gif (2 MB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
8c9.gif
2 MB, 460x258
>>22906862
>>
>Someone goes mysteriously silent an hour into our ERP

This is going to be the usual embarrassing situation where they fapped and came but pretend something happened IRL, isn't it?
>>
>>22906884
>never roleplayed before
>finally make a profile
>put an ad in LFRP
>someone bites
>go over terms quickly, glad I haven't fucked anything up yet
>start ERP
>4 hours later we're still doing the same ERP

This is the first and last time I'm doing this, there's no way I can justify such a time sink.
>>
File: 041.png (1 MB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
041.png
1 MB, 1488x2105
>>22906230
One dick out to one exposed slit; that's one for one so far. If you want bare male chests, there's plenty of that, too. For example, a Polish rail-nomad.
>>
>>22906917
Four hours is pretty normal for something that isn't a super-quick wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am affair.
>>
File: 37 no background.jpg (323 KB, 1280x1811) Image search: [Google]
37 no background.jpg
323 KB, 1280x1811
>>22906928
And here's a tribal from a bunker-dwelling group that took to daubing itself with phosphor as a warning sign to others. Their warrior caste has a worrying love of Willy Pete.
>>
>>22906917
>>22906931
Yeah, 4 hours is what I'd call average, maybe even a bit shorter than usual. If you don't have that kind of time to waste, definitely don't try to force it, it's not worth stressing over.
>>
File: 030.png (1 MB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
030.png
1 MB, 1488x2105
>>22906998
Pretty much. Four to six hours is what I try to earmark for any given scene, and, given my personal pacing & build-up, there's usually going to be at least one follow-up session on another day. If you're not the type of person who can focus on doing one thing for that amount of time due to inclination or obligation, either focus on contextless quickies or accept that this isn't gonna work out for you. No harm, no foul.

>>22906970
A Jehammadean, presumably of some merit judging by the body tattoos. Jehammadeans are future-Muslims, and despite the enormous degree of stratification by sex and birth in their societies, they're probably one of the least dysfunctional groups in the setting.
>>
>>22907019
My partner went offline out of the blue half an hour ago. Feels bad. I was having fun but I don't think this is for me. As you say, it's no trouble, I'm glad I gave it a go and got to see something different first hand. Almost like an absurd modern day bucketlist item.

Anyway you guys have a fun little excursion here but I'll leave the work to the pros. Thanks for all the help and encouragement I got in this thread anons.
>>
File: 028 no background.jpg (206 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
028 no background.jpg
206 KB, 848x1200
>>22907072
People poofing is, sadly, really fucking common in this line of work. If you were in the middle of something smutty, take it as a mark of perverse flattery that your partner probably got off and opted to roll away in shame rather than attempt to wind down the scene responsibly.

Hopefully you had fun during this entire misadventure!

>>22907019
Here's a fairly high-ranking member of the Scourgers, an African warrior-cult. Most of their equipment is pillaged from old UN warehouse stocks, and they serve as the guardians of the old tribal ways, as opposed to the Neolibyans' relentless search for progress and grandeur. They frequently go on slaving raids in Europe: shoe's on the other foot now, eh?
>>
>>22906728
Damn, last time I did that it didn't muck up when I showed it to people. Looks like I need to make them even shorter.
>>
File: 039 no background.jpg (301 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
039 no background.jpg
301 KB, 1280x1810
>>22907495
It works fine on non-mobile.

>>22907208
Here's a salt-flat nomad.
>>
>>22907595
Perfectionism is my second to last name.
>>
File: 156496.jpg (764 KB, 1206x786) Image search: [Google]
156496.jpg
764 KB, 1206x786
https://www.f-list.net/c/akiza_izinski/

>Want to try incorperating ERP with yugioh dueling
>Put an ad out and stuff asking to do so with Duel Network
>People keep messaging me but then not know what the fuck duel network is

Trying to be innovative is suffering
>>
>>22907208
man. why do I want to give that guy a blowie?
>>
>>22908349
>Akiza Izinski, known as Aki Izayoi in the Japanese version
...That is the first time I've ever seen translated anime give a character an even more difficult name for Americans to stumble over.
>>
>>22908368
I admit I have a bit of a fascination with incredibly complex, over the top and concealing outfits that still have very easy access to private parts.

It's kinda an odd fascination, incredibly overdressed everywhere but the one part most everyone keeps hidden.
>>
>>22908443
You should look up Satoshi Urushihara.
>>
>>22908443
The AK, pouches and mil-spec gear are something I love

(incase it isn't obvious who I am)
>>
>>22908463
Ragnarok City was really cool.
>>
>>22908496
It was fun but it was more like a slice of life thing, that one fight aside. Chirality had more plot and PLOT.
>>
Also lood meidos.
>>
File: 1415739661731.jpg (644 KB, 1500x1280) Image search: [Google]
1415739661731.jpg
644 KB, 1500x1280
Hi.
I'm here with more logs. They're about as, uh, involved as the last one.
http://pastebin.com/kqgYJZb5
>>
>>22908520
Front/Lady Innocent! Probably the best-animated reasonably explicit yuri scenes ever.

Chirality was grand. Although Plastic Little's unresolved Tita/Elysse relationship is the one that sticks with me, for whatever reason.
>>
>>22908538
I know, they didn't get to do enough with that.

Have more impractical outfits.
>>
>>22908531
>>
>>22908463
His old works are great but honestly his newer art just keeps getting worse and worse, Its really sad.
>>
>>22908730
It's also all single fanart images. I miss Urushihara stories.
>>
>>22908604
ok
http://pastebin.com/fbxSvf59
>>
>>22908531
>One of the replies is over 2000 words
Where the fuck do I find these people, man? Holy shit. It's literally just formless fucking. *Thrusts harder* *Moans louder* taken to its extreme.
>>
>>22908730
At least he's not as far gone as Masamune Shirow.
>>
>>22908531
>2k+ words
It's too late to go back, your next RP is going to be a short novella at this rate.
>>
Actually hypnotized a girl today (or at least she lead me to believe that), after telling myself I would stay out of that fetish.

I was gentle with her though I promise. Still a somewhat spooky experience.
>>
>>22909898
I can never tell whether you're talking about real people or characters. I feel like your misadventures often trend a bit too close to the former for this thread, particularly when /soc/ is full of Kik and Skype and whatever else threads.

Maybe that's just me though.
>>
>>22909912
>I can never tell whether you're talking about real people or characters
I'm not sure where else to go...

Kik thread is a "phone directory" only. Here people actually discuss stuff.
>>
File: Eating Good.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Eating Good.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>22909912
He's almost like a Chuuni. "I hypnotized a girl today". "I know German". "I wear an eyepatch because there's a demon trapped inside me."
>>
>>22909996
That girl doesn't have a penis. What's going on?
>>
>>22909996
Hey I'm more socially well adjusted than one of my childhood friends, who was completely convinced he was from Pluto for a good year or two. Last I checked he was pretty much a hiki and one some kind of psych meds. He might have also attempted suicide at some point I'm not sure.
>>
File: Needy With Desire.webm (3 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Needy With Desire.webm
3 MB, 768x432
>>22910014
Took another trip to /gif/
>>
God, fuck this channel. People are telling me to go to /nw/, does that place have less bitching?
>>
>>22910113
>>22909996
goddamnit thats incredibly hot! pls post more webbums
>>
File: That stuffed feeling.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
That stuffed feeling.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>22910269
To what?
>>22910303
Sure
>>
File: 035 no background.jpg (238 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
035 no background.jpg
238 KB, 1280x1810
>>22908520
...Your spelling of "lewd" betrays you, you know. I'm on to you.
>>
>>22910574
Like your sentence-starting ellipses aren't a dead giveaway.
>>
File: CULT Anabaptist Female.jpg (294 KB, 1247x1920) Image search: [Google]
CULT Anabaptist Female.jpg
294 KB, 1247x1920
>>22910658
Yeah, but I imagine most thread regulars know that I'm Red. I'm always being told that my writing style is distinctive, or something.
>>
>>22910666
>666
Everyone can smell the brimstone, you devil you.
>>
File: 050.png (2 MB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
050.png
2 MB, 1488x2105
>>22910692
It can't be helped.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure this image is the fetish of at least a few people around here.
>>
>>22910709
Keep in mind this isn't /tg/. Might want to delete that if you still can
>>
File: 033.png (1 MB, 1488x2105) Image search: [Google]
033.png
1 MB, 1488x2105
>>22910739
I'll take my chances, but thanks for the consideration, all the same.
>>
>>22910709
No, it can be helped.

Unlike your fascination with fluffy hats.
>>
File: 045 no background.jpg (267 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
045 no background.jpg
267 KB, 1280x1810
>>22910779
>fascination with fluffy hats
Speaking of.
>>
>>22910791
Don't call me a bwaaaka, baka.
>>
File: 048 no background.jpg (278 KB, 1280x1887) Image search: [Google]
048 no background.jpg
278 KB, 1280x1887
>>22910800
Bwaaaaaka.
>>
File: 1445174709581.gif (132 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1445174709581.gif
132 KB, 480x270
>>22910812
How dare you.
>>
>>22910828
You can't stop progress. And by progress, I mean hats.
>>
>>22910039
"Hey, at least I'm better off than a mentally ill person off their medications." Such high standards.
>>
>>22910847
Bah. Have some space lesbians.
>>
File: 093.png (1 MB, 1240x872) Image search: [Google]
093.png
1 MB, 1240x872
>>22910892
But where are their *hats*?
>>
>>22910903
Look, it's Kangoku Senkan, I could find a pic of them wearing some disturbing mind control gear if you like but somehow I don't think it's what either of us wants here.

Instead, more impractical clothing!
>>
File: 138.png (1 MB, 1240x858) Image search: [Google]
138.png
1 MB, 1240x858
>>22910938
My hat is a mutant octopus, and my outfit consists of tattoos and a tattered cloak. Two birds, one stone.
>>
>>22910965
Dungeon Meshi lewd? They've gone too far.
>>
File: 3388471.jpg (243 KB, 1170x1000) Image search: [Google]
3388471.jpg
243 KB, 1170x1000
>>22910980
It's a thing.
>>
File: nope.jpg (78 KB, 403x797) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
78 KB, 403x797
>>22910980
>>
>>22910984
Over the line!
>>
>>22910993
I don't really need to repost the stuff from the channel, do I?
>>
>>22910999
YADA YADA
ZETTAI YADA
>>
>>22909260
It takes special talent to pump six hundred words that can be summed as *kisses and grinds against*
>>
>>22910269
>does that place have less bitching?
Haha nooo.
>>
>>22910892
Those two aren't actually lesbians though. Before they got kidnapped, brainwashed and turned into cock hungry cumdumpsters one of them (Pretty sure it was the short haired one) had just recently got married. I mean you did pay attention to the plot of Kangoku Senkan right?
>>
File: 367 Dushani5.jpg (285 KB, 400x549) Image search: [Google]
367 Dushani5.jpg
285 KB, 400x549
You may like this pic.

More pics at (look for "Charakter-Galerie"):
http://www.fraktal-endzeit.com
>>
File: 1445728718784.jpg (69 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
1445728718784.jpg
69 KB, 289x289
>Finish doing 90% of the stuff in FO4
>Immediately jump back to New Vegas
The procrastination train never ends.
>>
>>22912396
>The procrastination train never ends.
Ayuyup.
>>
I unironically enjoy /b/'s erp threads. Their casual, shitpost-y atmosphere is strangely relaxing.
>>
>>22912992
I unironically enjoy /b/, the people that have been there for a while know what's up, and while they can be idiots they're my sort of idiots. That said, some threads there are still cancer.
>>
[00:50] Sekko: Open to any and ALL Roleplay suggestions as long as it falls into the limits of my lists! (very few limits). Sekko is a 4'8" folfsky cunt-boy with blue and black fur (Ask for visual reference if interested)!
[00:50] Aislinne: Folf...sky?
[00:51] Aislinne: I'm not hip with the furry lingo.
[00:51] FreeFull: Fox wolf husky
[00:51] Aislinne: Oh. Uh. Aight.

Oh lol f-list.
>>
>>22914078
>no one wants to be a poodle
>>
>>22914089
I see a couple poodles. They're all gay femboys and surprisingly unpopular.
>>
>>22914078
>folfsky cunt-boy with blue and black fur
I sexually identify as DeviantArt.

Not any specific part of it. The whole site.
>>
File: 48389806_p0.jpg (460 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
48389806_p0.jpg
460 KB, 1000x1414
>Want to do a scene involving magical girls
>all the magical girls on F-list are gay or dick girls
>end up making a magical girl profile
>no one want to play with it
>feel sad and up just watching magical girl anime instead
>repeat ad infinitum.
>>
>>22914520
Embrace the gay singularity.
>>
File: 52484936_p0.jpg (97 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
52484936_p0.jpg
97 KB, 600x750
>>22914525
I don't wanna
>>
>>22914525
>Be male character that isn't super femmy, nor is he super hyper dicked stud, not a furry
>No one ever interested off the bat when I approach them even with kinks lining up
>All the monsters/bestial/interesting dudes are all straight

kill me
>>
>>22914520
L I N K C H A R A C H T E R
>>
>>22914578
Plenty of monsters are pansexual.

>>22914520
What character do you want to do magical girl things on? I mean, who do you want to fuck magical girls?
I feel like that's not coming out understandably: Which of your male characters do you want to have sex with a magical girl?
>>
>>22914627
I deleted my magical girl a few days ago, I'm only bitching about it now because I just finished watching the last of the Magical Girl anime I had stored on my laptop.
>>
File: Tight Abs.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Tight Abs.webm
1 MB, 640x640
Anyone interested in a game? (You have to actually be moderately known in the thread and also actually get in the Goddamned channel to be eligible)

The lewdness will be HBO level, but most actual sex is a thing you can do on your own time. No one wants to sit around while you ERP me or another player. But titties and seduction and whatnot are fine.

I still can't decide what game to run, but you can help choose.
http://strawpoll.me/6199335

I think the one I'm most interested in might be Werewolf, because I like pack creation, but other than that I'm whatever. Don't worry if you don't own the books, neither do I, but it's never stopped me.
>>
>>22915402
>werewolf lewds
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.
>>
>>22915566
You got a problem with that?

It's worth noting that there's no longer the rather silly taboo on Werewolf/Werewolf mating. It's no longer a sin against Harmony and it doesn't make a Metis or a murderous ghost baby. It just makes a Wolfblooded.
>>
>>22915402
>have to choose vampire or werewolf
>you will never be a slutty kindred getting the knot
why even unlive
>>
File: donenhakai_06.jpg (400 KB, 1200x1726) Image search: [Google]
donenhakai_06.jpg
400 KB, 1200x1726
>werewolf lewds
>>
>>22915648
That taboo was there specifically to keep out the kind of fan that demanded shit like Changing Breeds, so fuck that change really.
>>
This fucking thread. Still here huh? Guess the elitist have a nice corner carved out for themselves
>>
>>22915402
If only I knew how to actually /tg/, I'd join just to watch the group fall apart :^)
>>22915965
Elitism always emerges out of the woodwork, but those of this thread aside from Rory are far from the worst on F-list as fast as having standards goes.
>>
File: 53800996_p0_master1200.jpg (675 KB, 1200x863) Image search: [Google]
53800996_p0_master1200.jpg
675 KB, 1200x863
>>22915965
Elitist how, friend?
>>
>>22915671
No it wasn't. If anything "you can't have sex or it's super incest and everyone will hate you" makes the game a LOT creepier than just allowing werewolves to fuck. Especially since the game already spent so much time talking about how you need to fuck. It is your DUTY TO GAIA to fuck. But if you fuck the other player characters it's super taboo incest and your babies will be ALWAYS CRINOS so you better not.

Or in Forsaken 1e the whole unfortunate implications that if you get raped your spirit baby will want to murder you for your crime against wolfmanity.

It's more furry to specifically fixate on werewolf-werewolf sex in a game that already fixated on how you need to make babies for Gaia than it would be to allow it or just never mention it. And it was a doubly pointless holdover for Forsaken to have the same rule.

Also, I'm playing it safe with these images, but WE are the kind of people who would want werewolf fuckin'

But seriously, I've never even understood that logic; it's not "you can't have sex in Crinos form", it's "two werewolves can't have sex even in human form". If anything Apocalypse was explicitly more furry by saying "go give Kinfolk the knot"

>>22916037
I'm not even elitist, I eplicitly want other people to be good; elitism is wanting no one new. I want new people to get better and have fun.

Also, join the game and I'll teach you to /tg/.
>>
>>22916585
Maybe, what days would you probs be running this?
>>
>>22916647
Whenever people decide works for them.
>>
>>22914520
I have a profile that's basically purpose-built for Magical Girl-related stuff. A shame.
>>
So, did Lili get her lewds on or not?

>>22916585
>elitism is wanting no one new
Uh, no, elitism is wanting only the high quality people. Git gud or git out.

We don't spell it explicitly like that, but we do give a pretty close impression by dumping instruction on how to be gud and then not playing with them anyway.
>>
>>22916956
We are kinda elitist in that we have (relatively) high standards for prose and profile design. We're not very elitist in that most of the people around here do not expect long-term multi-paragraph megaplots. Sure, I've done plenty of the latter, but I never *expect* it of anybody; things just sorta happen that way.

Basically, we prioritize literacy and characterization. If you hit those notes, we're probably kosher.
>>
>>22916956
>not playing with them anyways
Most of us are already committed to a decent number of partners or just straight up don't play with anyone, new or not.
>>
>>22917102
Yes but the newbies don't know that.
>>
>>22917112
Do you see people advertising their profiles here anymore? We're obviously not looking for play, but we're happy to give advice on how to make yourself more marketable.

Most of the advice given here is good advice for finding more play, that's coming from a previous native. I think some of it is overstated, detailed customs are by no means necessary for finding play, hell if we're being honest lewd images and catering to the more popular fetishes is almost a guarantee to find an average random person to typefuck with, but it's by no means bad advice.
>>
>>22916956
An elitist doesn't give advice, they say "I'm not going to spoonfeed you". Compare us to /a/, for instance. That's elitism. No one is allowed in the hobby unless they manage to EARN it.

Here it's "welcome to the hobby, here's your intro package so that you can have the most fun".
>>
File: 3151828.jpg (135 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
3151828.jpg
135 KB, 600x600
>>22917214
>implying /a/ hasn't turned into spoonfeeding central
Elitism just means you believe that there's a section of your community which is better than the rest. Whether or not you can allow new people in is a matter of preference or not, /a/ for example tells you to lurk more fit its culture in order to join the group, which is a sentiment I can actually stand by. Recommendation threads, outside of really specific ones, fucking clog the board and detract from discussion so the culture developed to be vehemently against it. /a/ is an elitist community, but it's that way for a reason.
>no one is allowed in the hobby unless they manage to EARN it
Is that so wrong? We and 2^3chan keep out the bottom rung of players. If you wanna play with the big boys you gotta pony up, and if you can't there's plenty of alternatives out there.
>>
File: Lady Eifell Tower.webm (3 MB, 1056x720) Image search: [Google]
Lady Eifell Tower.webm
3 MB, 1056x720
I'm not talking about recommendation threads, I'm talking about /a/'s everything (and recommendation threads would be better than most of what's on /a/; /tg/ has them plenty). Using codecs, finding the actual anime, things like that. /a/ is an elitist board because their attitude is that they don't want new people in the hobby, and actively discourage people from joining their community.

Giving advice on how to have a better experience isn't elitist, and it baffles me why people think it is. We don't want to keep out the bottom rung, we want the bottom rung to get better.
>>
File: Not amused.png (1 MB, 1447x1080) Image search: [Google]
Not amused.png
1 MB, 1447x1080
God damn I wanna ERP but I'm having a bitch of a time coming up with a new character. Maybe I'm getting burned out.
>>
>>22917489
What's wrong with your old characters?
>>
>>22917445
And when they can't or don't want to, what do we do, eh?
>>
File: Chubby Gloryhole.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Chubby Gloryhole.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>22917505
Ignore them, but that's not elitism any more than you not talking to a coworker you don't like is.

These days "elitism" seems to be "they don't like me". That's not what it means.
>>
File: x03+Kuroko+imitates+Ataru.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
x03+Kuroko+imitates+Ataru.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>22916956
>So, did Lili get her lewds on or not?
I got ambushed by responsibilities lately, so I've been busy being a responsible human being for the past several days, along with other distractions (like actual tabletop games). I'll probably try to get on early enough to get into something tomorrow or the next day, if I'm not too dead after running around all day.
>>
>>22917560
Ahh damn.
Well, good luck next time!
Seriously, I hope you manage to get into the swing of things.
>>
File: 9048197653337c1182e7485e0b9eb571.jpg (700 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
9048197653337c1182e7485e0b9eb571.jpg
700 KB, 1024x1024
>>22917445
>/a/'s attitude is that they don't want new people in the hobby
Wrong, most people on /a/ are fine with others being into anime, just not posting on /a/. Telling someone to go to MAL or somewhere is an insult, but it's also advice.
>actively discourage people from joining their community
True, but while /a/ discourages newcomers it has no power of its own to outright reject members it doesn't approve of. If you wanna talk about almost any anime on /a/, you can now and days. A few years ago posting about any of the "Big 3" would get your thread deleted, now they have generals every week and beyond that the mods are moderating even less than they ever have. Whether or not you like that discussion is up to you, it's personal preference at that point. I'm not making the statement that /a/ is not elitist, that would be facetious, but I'm making the assertion that we are as well.
>why people think it is
It is, because it's not advice on how to have a better experience, it's advice on how to get "better" at RP, and by this threads standards. The fact that it's somewhat common practice to call other users not from here "native" is rather telling of the fact that there's a separation between how we advocate you should RP and how the /b/ threads would, or how the normal 2 line F-lister would. If you're going to tell me that we don't in some way view our way as superior, then feel free, but I know what I've seen being in these threads for the last... year and a half? Whatever.

>>22917489
Get a drink, have a cigarette, and look at the stars. It's the best way.
>>
>>22908604
>>22911355
And I present to you: AISLINNE THE ABRIDGED SERIES

>Linque: *enters the temple*
>Aislinne: *covers your boots with latex*
>Linque: *struggles out and keeps going*
>Aislinne: *sends rubberdrones against you*
>Linque: *avoids them and reaches the sanctum*
>Aislinne: *forms from latex in the middle of the room* ey bby wan sum rubbr
>Linque: *brandishes her sword* Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!
>Aislinne: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
>Linque: Tribute!?! You steal men's souls and make them your slaves! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!
>Aislinne: What is a man? A miserable little pile of rubber! But enough talk... Have at you! *attacks with tentacles*
>Linque: *cuts them off*
>Aislinne: *still has one of them catch on your waist*
>Linque: *cuts that one off too*
>Aislinne: *cutoff end of the tentacle melds into a tight corset*
>Linque: *squeaks in surprise*
>Aislinne: *attacks with other tentacles while you're distracted*
>Linque: *blocks them with her shield*
>Aislinne: *but one of them goes low and gets your ankle*
>Linque: *gasps*
>Aislinne: *the attached tentacle makes latex spread on your legs*
>Linque: *whimpers, drops her weapons and tries to scratch the latex off*
>Aislinne: *makes latex wiggle and grope your legs, scratching does nothing to stop it*
>Linque: *squeals*
>Aislinne: *yanks on the ankle tentacle*
>Linque: *falls on her butt, legs spread wide, arms on the floor for support*
>Aislinne: *starts latexing your hands*
>Linque: *moans and blushes in embarrased arousal*
>>
>>22917598

>Aislinne: *pounces on you*
>Linque: *gasps in utter surprise*
>Aislinne: *coils her tentacles around your legs and binds them in frogtie with hard latex*
>Linque: *desperately wiggles them*
>Aislinne: *covers more of you with latex, going over the boobs and pussy*
>Linque: *panicky tilts her head back trying to escape it*
>Aislinne: *has the latexing stop just at your chin, but covers everything else with it*
>Linque: *moans at tight latex groping her ass and pussy*
>Aislinne: *has the latex buzz on your clit*
>Linque: *moan and shakes in bliss*
>Aislinne: *covers and pinches your sensitive ears with latex, also adding kitty ears on top of your head*
>Linque: *moans louder in harder orgasms*
>Aislinne: *starts seeping inside your head through the ears while her tentacles pierce your bottom holes, rubbering your from inside*
>Linque: *immediately orgams again, losing her thoughs in the latex in her brain*
>Aislinne: *sets tentacles to vibrate and starts thrusting them in and out*
>Linque: *violently orgasms and squirms on each thrust, losing more and more of her mind*
>Aislinne: *adds the strength and depths on the tentacles while covering your face, turning your mouth into an O*
>Linque: *has almost none of her mind left, eyes rolled back in her sockets as she writhes in constant orgasms*
>Aislinne: *groans in delight as she finishes her newest drone by glazing over your eyes with latex*
>Linque: *is just completely lost in mindless bliss*
>Aislinne: *finally has enough of you for now, removing tentacles and lifting you to put her kitten on it's legs*
>Linque: *swishes her new kitty tail, drolling saliva and juices over her latex body*
>Aislinne: *puts you on a leash and collar and leads you out of the room*
>Linque: *follows like a good rubber kitten*
>>
File: 1434761182009.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1434761182009.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>22917598
>>22917602
Thanks for that.
>>
>>22917617
I am not sure how to read your reaction.
>>
>>22917560
>being a responsible human being
That's so lame though.
>>22917598
>that beginning
100000/10
>>
>>22917622
Ohwait, I didn't see the subtitle in the pic.
Alrighty then.
>>
File: bdeed05b3e7f2454c5756b09503ae474.png (412 KB, 1753x1240) Image search: [Google]
bdeed05b3e7f2454c5756b09503ae474.png
412 KB, 1753x1240
>>22917623
>That's so lame though.
That's what I said! Lame, but sadly unavoidable.
>>
File: 1425854957099.jpg (71 KB, 605x806) Image search: [Google]
1425854957099.jpg
71 KB, 605x806
>>22917598
>Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!
>>
File: 1433524427576.png (580 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1433524427576.png
580 KB, 680x383
>>22917622
I raughed. It was funny. I thanked you for making me laugh.
Here's another picture of a laughing person to show that I found it amusing.
>>
>>22917644
Yeah I'm just kinda blind
>>
>>22917689
We all know what that's from.
>>
>>22917714
What is? The first raughing picture? I actually don't.
>>
>>22917719
No. Your blindness.
>>
>>22917727
Reading too much.
>>
File: 3173113.jpg (10 KB, 148x48) Image search: [Google]
3173113.jpg
10 KB, 148x48
>>22917598
>Tfw actually missed the opportunity to play out the Castlevania scene
God damn it.
>>
>>22917587
>Wrong, most people on /a/ are fine with others being into anime, just not posting on /a/.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/quibble
Fine, they don't care if people are in the hobby so long as they're not present, and they'll also be targets of ridicule. If anyone doesn't appreciate the hobby in /a/'s pre-approved manner, they can fuck right off. We're not the same.

>/a/ discourages newcomers it has no power of its own to outright reject members it doesn't approve of.
Harassment is the power to reject. But also I got banned for "trolling" because I watched Fate/Zero on Netflix in English without having finished Fate/Stay.

You're also not really explaining HOW we're elitist, or, I suppose, I just don't agree with you.

After all the times I've seen people complain they didn't get play while their profile was shit, yes, getting "better" at RP will give you a better F-list experience.

>If you're going to tell me that we don't in some way view our way as superior, then feel free, but I know what I've seen being in these threads for the last... year and a half? Whatever.
I'll give you that we can be elitist about certain things, but no more than anyone else. No one says those people should go fuck right off, just that most of us aren't into that. I mean, /r9k/ is like that and I never tell him that he shouldn't have fun the way he wants.

Well, I mean, I do, but that's because his fun is *clearly* bad for him, hilarious as the results might be.
>>
>>22917714
>>22917732
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110414184934AAUGVdO
>>
>>22917938
Yep that is definitely some of that too much readin.
>>
File: 1436991735544.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1436991735544.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>22917946
It's so tiny!
>>
>>22917930
>You're also not really explaining HOW we're elitist, or, I suppose, I just don't agree with you.
We are very literally and very explicitly excluding kik sexchatting. We are above them. That is elitism.
>>
>>22917930
>targets of ridicule
As much as /a/ ridicules its own user base, even insiders are by no means exempt of ridicule. It's fairly even handed in its hatred of everyone, including themselves.
>that incident
I've explained to you why you got banned, I won't do it again. But let's move on to more fruitful discussion.

>How we're elitist
Besides the fact that you have shaming logs on your pastebin for natives that approached you in a silly manner? There's a couple. The main being that if someone is "lesser" in their profile and post length, lesser actually being pretty average by F-list's standards if you venture out of the room, suggesting they get better and write more instead of just saying that they're having bad luck finding partners is pretty telling.

I remember a few shorter post length people here in the old days, they ventured away because their work wasn't up to snuff and was never replied to in the same manners that longer ones were, I remember one time where someone said that they were too short and they could never find satisfaction writing like that.

Do I find there to be an issue with being elitist? No, elitism is good in moderation, it weeds out undesirables, who if truly offended will go and make their own ERP communities elsewhere. Just look at /b/ or the several terrible public rooms on F-list. The severity of our elitism is pretty minor, but it's still present, and I find denying it to be silly.
>>
File: Chilly SMPH.gif (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Chilly SMPH.gif
3 MB, 852x480
>>22917960
>mfw I missed someone jerking off
Damnit. I love tiny dicks, too.

>>22917961
That's like saying the kik threads exclude exchanging snail mail :I

>>22918026
I feel like you and just don't agree on what elitism IS. I mean, "no one liked someone's thing, so they left" isn't what I'd call elitism.
>>
File: ldBDWLe.jpg (95 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ldBDWLe.jpg
95 KB, 1920x1080
>>22918051
It's in the reasoning behind why they left is why I call it elitism. A lot of people left because they didn't like it here, but there's various factors that went into that decision. I think that our threads considering certain things lesser, either with words or with agreeable silence, is a good thing but it also does make us elitist.

I love elitism. It leads to awesome uniforms and handshakes and some of the greatest club names in history. Just accept the Reich Rory.
>>
File: 1446329068114.png (47 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1446329068114.png
47 KB, 400x250
In less argumentative news

>Half-blank profile just offered me money on Second Life to ERP with them after I outright rejected them
This happens to other people, right?
>>
>>22918087
That's a whole new realm of pathetic. Impressive.
>>
File: 1446419817878.png (121 KB, 359x336) Image search: [Google]
1446419817878.png
121 KB, 359x336
>>22918110
I've also had someone who wanted me to make them grind MMO's and the like, as well as wife them in game as my sex slave! Always dominant females attract all the crazy subs!
>>
File: multi-weapon mastery.gif (1 MB, 427x390) Image search: [Google]
multi-weapon mastery.gif
1 MB, 427x390
>>22918147
Christ. It's bad enough on my Usually Dominant female.
>>
>>22918147
..I would've probably taken that one just for sheer hilarity.
>>
File: 1446232376096.png (108 KB, 314x434) Image search: [Google]
1446232376096.png
108 KB, 314x434
>>22918163
Share stories senpai.
>ahegao wagging
Too cute for my heart.
>>22918165
I don't play any MMO's, so sadly I had to pass it up.
>>
File: yesperfect.png (17 KB, 330x173) Image search: [Google]
yesperfect.png
17 KB, 330x173
>bookmark a character with appealing kinks, personality, backstory
>too spaghetti to risking contacting them
>log on one day
>out of the blue they contact you first
>extremely compatible ideas for a scene

>this happens twice now with the same profile of mine

So this is spaghetti power...
>>
File: Message in a bottle.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Message in a bottle.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>22918087
Yes
http://pastebin.com/bRJny70h

>>22918110
Mine was REAL money

And I'd insulted him previously

>>22918147
>>22918163
https://www.f-list.net/c/kadira-slut

>>22918219
What was your profile?

>>22918087
In less argumentative news reminding people of >>22915402
>Anyone interested in a game? (You have to actually be moderately known in the thread and also actually get in the Goddamned channel to be eligible)
>The lewdness will be HBO level, but most actual sex is a thing you can do on your own time. No one wants to sit around while you ERP me or another player. But titties and seduction and whatnot are fine.
>I still can't decide what game to run, but you can help choose.
>http://strawpoll.me/6199335
>I think the one I'm most interested in might be Werewolf, because I like pack creation, but other than that I'm whatever. Don't worry if you don't own the books, neither do I, but it's never stopped me.
>>
>>22918477
jesus thats one blown out asshole.

I mean yeah its kinda hot but I gotta wonder about her medically, you know?
>>
File: 1439507739701.jpg (175 KB, 618x1028) Image search: [Google]
1439507739701.jpg
175 KB, 618x1028
I just realized the lg part of ddlg is really hot when you remove the dd part and just make it an adult pretending to be like 9. This is nice.
>>
>>22918973
That's pretty hot, yeah. I also like the Daddy Dom part, though.
>>
>>22918477
Like you're actually going to run the game, or not harass half the players out of it before it starts. Are you going to work as hard on this as that writing project? I can't really sign on for something that's never going to actually run. Too many times you've rallied for a game and gotten everyone excited then NEVER run more than like a session, if you've run at all. Empty promises.
>>
>>22919532
>one post in the thread, and of course it's shitposting
Favorite part is the passive-aggressive jab at the beginning, like you somehow think you're being slick. Do you have anything to contribute, or are you just going to snipe at Rory and run, just like you do every time?

btw this is Lili, before you think you're clever by pointing out my new ID.
>>
>>22919636
I was supposed to be in one of the many games he just dropped without any real closure. I'm a bit salty over that thank you very much. I don't like making a character and putting time into something that someone has offered to run just to have it disappear without a trace.
>>
File: Prison Bitches.gif (912 KB, 477x283) Image search: [Google]
Prison Bitches.gif
912 KB, 477x283
>>22919649
Who are you and what game?
Half the time the players have killed my motivation. I mean, the last time I *did* run a game, a player decided to run a game at the same time slot. Literally during the time she was in my game.

Also, on the subject of motivation, I will say that in the last three or four days I've written about 20 pages of Geist 2e homebrew update
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SMgt9996QXnCahP_B6acce9_vZuj5myu_3RC7JYygpw/edit

I'm not saying that I'm totally definitely not going to flake, but at this point it seems like I'm the only one who actually WILL try to run a game, so I kind of have to.
>>
>>22919683
No offense but you just don't really have any rep as a GM anymore. You never start 90% of your games, despite months of leading people on. I'm still waiting for shipgeists, that was a hype as fuck concept. I wish you at least told me it wasn't going to happen.
>>
File: 1409963088138.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1409963088138.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>https://www.f-list.net/c/Plague%20Handyman/
The fuck is going on with those pics?
>>
>>22919896
>Views: 7
how do you even found that thing
>>
File: Troublesome.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Troublesome.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>22919863
>I'm still waiting for shipgeists
... who are you?

Rainer doesn't seem like he'd complain about that
Bennie doesn't seem like he'd complain like this
Gwyn doesn't even post in these threads.
The only other player was Syline, and she was barely around to talk about the game and didn't even seem that interested.

That's also the only game that I lead people on 'for months', and most of that was because I couldn't bring myself to do the kind of extensive homebrewing that I'm doing in that Google doc. I was also dealing with players who couldn't be in the same place at the same time and were either too eager or didn't care...

Every game since then--and before then--was basically having a vague idea, maybe thinking about how I'd do it, and then players making characters before I'd even come up with a fully realized pitch or outline, which just kills my mood. Oh, and then there's the game where one of my players actually suffered head injury ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶B̶u̶n̶c̶h̶a̶c̶r̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ but admittedly I wasn't fond of that system.

Like, I'm not going to say I'm not a flake. I totally am. But you're blowing my flakeness out of proportion. DSR tried recruiting for games literally the week she canceled her existing game (that I made three character sheets for), and even THAT game had been after she gave up trying to playtest Unknown Armies 3e. I haven't done anything that bad yet.
>>
>>22919951
>players who couldn't be in the same place at the same time .... or didn't care...
And thats why I dont sign up :V
>>
>>22915402
>>22919951
I forgot to mention:

Metal Gear when?

(I kid.)

(Maybe.)

(I still want it though.)
>>
>>22919967
Because you can't make it when other people can, or because you don't care?

>>22920002
Maybe one day.
But probably easier to do a game that already exists instead of having to make one.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>22920015
>Because you can't make it when other people can, or because you don't care?
>>
>>22919951
Yeah, thanks for that.

>>22920015
Well, Orosboru told me he wants to run a WW2 Metal gear game in gurps. Not sure if its actually canon-based or similar to it, if he actually runs it proper I'll announce it in channel.

Oros is a bit better about these things, having run an Exalted game this year. Load up those lugars, gents!
>>
>>22920063
>gurps
There is not enough vomit in the world to express my sentiments here. Even Spycraft would be less awful.
>>
File: eq5BG77.png (58 KB, 541x745) Image search: [Google]
eq5BG77.png
58 KB, 541x745
>>22920127
Fallout would like to have a few words with you.
>>
>>22920143
>fallout
>good system-wise
Kek.
>>
File: Painal.webm (2 MB, 852x450) Image search: [Google]
Painal.webm
2 MB, 852x450
>>22920063
>Yeah, thanks for that.
That's very vague. I'm not sure which part of that post your sarcasm is referencing.

>>22920143
Fallout *didn't* use GURPS. But as someone who's literally playing Fallout 1 at this very moment...
SPECIAL reminds me of why I hate GURPS.
>>
File: Long Licks.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Long Licks.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>22920063
>Yeah, thanks for that.
Oh, just realized you're not >>22919863
Oh well, another excuse to post some anal.
>>
>>22915402
>moderately known in the thread

What?

I mean, I post here every so often, but this is anonymous. How would I be "known" at all?

That said, this does get my interest.
>>
File: Unknown-1.jpg (163 KB, 537x560) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
163 KB, 537x560
>>22918973
I really enjoy that kind of thing, in both cute and mean varieties.
>>
File: Squeeze.webm (845 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
Squeeze.webm
845 KB, 640x720
>>22920221
>How would I be "known" at all?
Because the entire point of the thread is linking profiles that our personalities are linked to?
As for the reasoning behind it, it's basically "you're only invited if I don't hate you"

Hang out in the channel more whoever you are :T
>>
>>22920395
Okay, count me out, I guess. I have no idea who you are and I'm not interested in trying to earn some secret invite.

Also, the channel is kind of boring. It's always been so quiet every time I've looked.
>>
>>22920422
>It's always been so quiet every time I've looked.
You're lucky :V
>>
File: Proxy and Mandy.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Proxy and Mandy.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>22920422
... You do realize that to play a game you have to actually interact with people, right? Like, it's not a "secret invite", it's just that I'd like to know who you are. Knowing who you're gaming with is kind of an important thing. It's not even secret. I'm not hiding anything, I'm literally saying "come get to know us". That's kind of an important step in playing with people.

You're not the person from last thread who made a profile wanting to run a lewd Dungeon World game with strangers, are you, the one who thought talking to people would be "a long con"?

Also, we've been arguing non-stop since noonish.
>>
File: 1331804148506.png (704 KB, 816x1200) Image search: [Google]
1331804148506.png
704 KB, 816x1200
>>22920453
I've made all of four posts in the thread including this one, so I dunno what "non-stop" you mean.

>it's just that I'd like to know who you are
But I don't know who you are, so how's that supposed to work? A 4chan thread, even with IDs, isn't exactly a great place to act like people have consistent identities, and the way F-List encourages some degree of separation between player and characters adds to that.

>You're not the person from last thread
No.
>>
>>22920535
>so I dunno what "non-stop" you mean.
He means in the channel, as response to
> It's always been so quiet every time I've looked.
I think

Also we do have a handful of persistent identities here, of people that have a set pattern and have linked profiles often enough to attach to them.

>>22920453
Anyway, you are asking for an up-front getting to know people, which doth mean a pre-evaluation and an "invite" to join the actual game later IF they pass the evaluation.

The way you phrased it also dismisses chance of starting to hangout in the channel now, seemingly mandating long previous history.
>>
>>22920535
>I've made all of four posts in the thread including this one, so I dunno what "non-stop" you mean.
I meant in the channel.

>A 4chan thread, even with IDs, isn't exactly a great place to act like people have consistent identities
People have called me Rory like five times in this thread.

I mean, we all know each other. That's why people in the thread have been arguing like they know each other.

Hell, even on /tg/ people know who I am, without a tripcode, name, or ID...

I'm assuming you mean that you're just someone who's lurked these threads but never actually talked with people? Well, one of the reasons I said "people established in the thread" is that... you're going to have to come to the channel and interact with people no matter what! How else would you even play a game?
>>
File: Choke on it.gif (913 KB, 358x213) Image search: [Google]
Choke on it.gif
913 KB, 358x213
>>22920625
It basically means "please don't be some random person who doesn't know who any of us are and just happens to see the game offer". I mean, I want people who ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶ can get along with the group and who are likely to show up/interact. Random pick up players aren't as likely to fit that as people where we already know each other and are regulars.
>>
>>22920630
Rory stop being dumdum and realize that for the current situation with them, the channel does not hold their interest on their own and they couldn't find interaction with it; having a game could provide a hook for that interaction, but the game is as always uncertainty; so taking double dip uncertainty (maybe game, maybe accepted) is not something worth getting effort to.
>>
File: 088.png (2 MB, 1240x868) Image search: [Google]
088.png
2 MB, 1240x868
>>22920630
You're notorious, Rory. And not entirely for all the right reasons. It can't be helped.

If somebody wants to dance, then we should be welcoming of that fact. You can always do a quick vetting of 'em to see if they pass muster. It's an opportunity to expand the Hive, you know? The channel is a bit of an acquired taste and I can totally understand somebody not wanting to loll around in it.

But hey, s'your game.
>>
File: Too tight.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Too tight.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>22920656
But even if I was like "you're accepted" they'd still have to find out if they can make the same time other players do, which is made easier by being in the channel or at least a thread regular :T

>>22920659
>The channel is a bit of an acquired taste and I can totally understand somebody not wanting to loll around in it.
I said OR thread. But, like, they seem okay and I'm trying to explain that saying "I'm interested" means nothing if they're never to be seen or heard from again.

Christ, am I going to have to make a profile for people to note or something :I
>>
>>22920672
Failing at explaining things is your persistent fault m8.
>>
File: 1219060871404.jpg (309 KB, 600x926) Image search: [Google]
1219060871404.jpg
309 KB, 600x926
>>22920656
Yeah, this is pretty much it.

>>22920630
>we all know each other

But I'm living proof otherwise.

>>22920672
>saying "I'm interested" means nothing

Well, yeah, and saying "I'm going to run a game" doesn't mean that much to me if there's no method of contact involved. I'm not psychic.
>>
>>22920710
Rory is also the guy that demanded new people stop joining a channel he isn't even a moderator in because he didn't recognize them.
>>
>>22920717
What? Are you doing that thing where you fail to understand the human concept of a "joke"?

>>22920710
>But I'm living proof otherwise.
Well, yes, but that's not everyone else's fault. I mean, there's one reason I mentioned people who are "known".
>Well, yeah, and saying "I'm going to run a game" doesn't mean that much to me if there's no method of contact involved. I'm not psychic.
I told you to go to the channel! The one in the thread topic!

Fine, here's a profile.
https://www.f-list.net/c/hamsaperiel
Send me your resume and an 8x11 glossy.
I might be asleep soon.
>>
>>22920745
No, I'm doing that thing where you freaked out in nWoD about the number of new people in the channel and said it was ruining your experience.
>>
>>22920752
I said that the guy no one liked inviting like six people was ruining my experience, yes. That was the beginning of the end...

Also, what I said was that a large influx of new users into what had up until that point been a small circle of friends made me uncomfortable, yes. That's normal. Stop making it out like I'm a jerk who hates everyone.
>>
>>22920752
Your entire thread contribution so far has been shitposting at Rory. I really think we can safely disregard your opinion on pretty much literally anything.
>>
>>22920952
>implying bitching at Rory hasn't been 30% of every thread for the last 6 months
It's practically a group past-time at this point.
>>
>>22921162
And it's exactly as pointless now as it always has been. I know I for one would much rather hear about people fucking than people fucking whining.
>>
>>22921202
>pointless
Eh, I don't mind it to be honest.
>hear about people fucking
I don't mind mostly because this barely happens now and days, only rubbermonster has been fucking and talking recently.
>>
File: 1402038354234.gif (914 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1402038354234.gif
914 KB, 500x375
>>22908531

>http://pastebin.com/kqgYJZb5
Is this... is this what people really want? All that to boil down to >>22917598 and >>22917602?

No wonder some people don't like the way I write.
>>
File: 119.png (960 KB, 1240x876) Image search: [Google]
119.png
960 KB, 1240x876
>>22921410
Some people do. Describing sex mechanistically is pretty fuckin' boring after the first pass or two, so - to me, anyway - a lot of the charm comes in seeing how you can *sensualize* it. And that takes extra words.

There is a limit to such things, however. So sayeth somebody who has historically been terrible at sticking to said limits.
>>
Why is there not more super tight clothing with regular clothes over it? I want the shiny, but I also want to appease my autistic need to have all my characters wear sick jackets as well.
>>
File: 005.jpg (271 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
271 KB, 848x1200
>>22921679
Undersuits are pretty awesome.
>>
>>22921731
Too bad it's not a tag on gelbooru. Oh well, second best thing, shiny clothes!
>>
>>22921741
They've got tags for cat-swarms, but not undersuits? What a mess.
>>
File: 002.jpg (322 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
322 KB, 848x1200
>>22921801
And I thought I had posted this image. Apparently not.

(Also, stupid Google, that's bubble tea, not a milkshake.)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 200

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.