[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate me. Also if you're going to make an Asian joke make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
Rate me. Also if you're going to make an Asian joke make it funny, otherwise I'll just assume you're an angry white nerd who doesn't get pussy.
>>
>>22898176
asian beta manlet detected
>>
>>22898176
>otherwise I'll just assume you're an angry white nerd who doesn't get pussy.

I giggled.
>>
>>22898176
stop being defensive
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 316x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 316x313
>>22898176
ASIAN BETA MANLET
S
I
A
N

B
E
T
A

M
A
N
L
E
T
>>
>>22898176
Your self assumed frustration amuses me. Cute face, defo would like to see dick. 7.5/10.
>>
>>22898176

arr rook same/10 :3

Show us your tats.
>>
>>22898182
>>22898190
Relatively short but not beta, try again kids. I thought I told you to make it funny. ;)

Of course if you want me to prove I'm alpha and you live around LA, we can just step in a boxing ring. I fight for fun, and I know how much kids like you like to act tough. :)

>>22898194
Show me your dick first and I might follow up.

>>22898209
I'm busy now, bout to run out the door. Might take pics later
>>
>>22898176
defensive for no reason lol, is it because no attractive women like asians? Or is it because no attractive women like a man with a 3 inch dick? or maybe you're just insecure about your eyes being a quarter of an inch apart? Who cares, youreugly as shit. Fucking shit looking ink too
>>
File: Team-America-290x290.jpg (28 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
Team-America-290x290.jpg
28 KB, 290x290
>>22898176
Rate re. I'm ronery
>>
3/10

•The fuck is that hair
•Eyebrows are super weird
•Dumb look on your face
>>
>>22898223
This is someone totally different, but dude. You're good looking, but drop the tough guy attitude. I do some boxing and jiu jitsu, and nothing is douchier than throwing it in someone's face. Obviously it doesn't really matter online, but I hope you don't in person, will make you seem very entitled and douchy. Just be confident.
>>
What are you trying to prove by bring attention to your race? Have you nothing else of merit?
>>
LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING SHOULDER. You're 5'3'' at best, but I guess you are 5'1''.
>>
>>22898176
Beta of the most beta race/10
>>
>>22898176
I want your dick/10
>>
Hey Johnny Tran, how is Paul Walker doing
>>
>>22898176
Dear Asian op,

Where can I go to get some Asian pussy besides a massage parlor and a nail salon?
>>
So this is OP posting from a different computer.

I figured that the responses would be like this, too bad none of it actually made it laugh. And for the record I'm 5'6" with a 6" dick, the stereotype's a myth made by insecure white kids who are afraid of people of color fucking white girls, who love me, by the way. ;)

I think it's ironic being called beta by some of the most beta basement dwellers on the planet, I literally just come on 4chan these days to laugh at people. Thanks. :D

>>22898263
Is this some variant of that 2/10 meme they do for cute girls? Either way I smell butthurt and cracker kekoldry coming from you, so I'll chalk that up to a 9. :D

>>22898304
Oh it's not an act or anything, I just really enjoy fighting. I grew up in a rough environment so it's basically ingrained into my personality - I realized that it's not worth it to fake being 'nice' when I'm not, and I don't mind being an asshole to losers. :)

>>22898632
We're at taco bell right now trading off rimjobs. :3c
>>
>>22899662
College campuses, clubs, especially in California. The same places you'd go to meet anyone else really.

I guess anime conventions too, I mean most of the girls there aren't really fuckable to be honest (not that they're bad people or anything) but there are some geeky girls who are actually really cute.

Anyways the reason I'm so abrasive is because America's a fundamentally racist society. Let's be real here, the internet just amplifies all that. I don't get mad about it, I just shit-talk for fun.

I love bullying insecure white kids, I used to rob kids like the nerds on here but these days I just get my kicks legally. ;)
>>
>>22899675
Thanks dude! I live in Southern California close by LA, any specific places in California that you have in mind that they seem pretty open to dating a Hispanic?
>>
>>22899697
I mean all the colleges are full of Asian girls, a lot of them are fairly whitewashed but because Latino guys are very sexualized by the media, you can actually use that to your advantage if they happen to have a fetish.

If you can find your way into like a UCLA party or something and blend in (act like you're really into sports or kind of preppy, and if you already are then that's perfect haha) then you should be fine assuming that you have good social skills. From what you've posted you seem chill lol.

Plus areas with heavy Asian populations like San Gabriel Valley, K-town, and Alhambra would be obvious places to stop by - I've never really considered how to date an Asian girl as a Hispanic to be honest, so you might want to take that with a grain of salt, but you can usually tell who's bougie and who's not. Whitewashed Asian girls just want to date white guys and traditional ones just want to date within the race, but it's usually the chill stoner hipster types imo who are more socially open. Just my two cents, you'll probably have to figure the rest out on your own but good luck breh.
>>
>>22899697
Oh and raves - most people who are heavy into EDM culture are very socially open, and that's huge over here haha. Warehouse parties too - I've only been to one since they're kind of elusive if you're not actively looking for them, but I got some action there so hopefully you'll have a good experience as well.
>>
>>22898176
why the fuck would you make a rate thread where you just get mad at everybody if they don't rate you highly? are you retarded
>>
>>22899768
I actually don't care what people rate me, but as you can see very little rating has actually been going on here and it's mostly just white butthurt over seeing an Asian who defies the stereotype and is actually alpha.

I found /soc/ interesting from a sociological standpoint when I first came here, but I noticed that a lot of the ratings I got when I posted in the actual threads were just Asian jokes with no number, so I figured I'd see about posting a serious thread. Obviously that didn't work, but I already know how attractive I am so it's no biggie.

Also I don't get mad, if you've actually seen blood spilled in real life you'd know that 4chan silliness is nothing to get mad over. I just shit-talk for the same reason most people troll, for fun. ;)
>>
>>22899735
>>22899722
Pretty much what I thought. Because it always seemed like the Asian girls who I went to school with liked white people and since I looked like an average Mexican gang banger when i was young , I didn't have much of a shot lol but thanks for the advice man! I'll make sure to check out those city's and places and go with the flow! Gracias senpai!!
>>
>>22899786
Senpai?

Auto correct fixed that from "Senpai" lol
>>
>>22899782
dude it's because you were confrontational immediately in the first post
if you had just made the thread you still would have gotten some jokes, but a lot more people would have rated you. If you don't actually care, why are you so concerned with telling everybody how ~alpha~ you are?
>>
>>22899790
Yeah no worries haha, good luck to you breh. White media has a huge influence on most people unfortunately but there are definitely ways to talk around it, it all depends on how you carry yourself, and who you want to talk to.

Eventually you realize that some girls just aren't worth it, but honestly that means that they're just uptight and the sex wouldn't be that fun anyways. Going with the flow's a good idea, some girls actually get turned on by thugs and others want a guy who's upwardly mobile, so hopefully you can pull it off. Do your thing breh.
>>
>>22899812
I don't care enough to actually respond to this. Later!
>>
File: 1441348231852.png (54 KB, 251x214) Image search: [Google]
1441348231852.png
54 KB, 251x214
>>22899817
>I don't care but I'm gonna continue to be passive aggressive to show just how much I don't care
>>
>>22899880
Nah I'm actually writing papers right now so I don't have time to fire back, I just love getting the last word though so we'll see who decides to go to bed first.

Dicks.
>>
File: WP_20151126_20_02_18_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151126_20_02_18_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
Nice tattoos bro, thinking of getting a dragon in colour on my left arm, not sure if I should though, what do you chink?
>>
>>22899950
Eh I was thinking a unicorn with a swastika on it would work better for the style you're going for, hope you enjoyed the advice cracker. ;)
>>
Funny thing, both the papers I'm writing tonight have to deal with racism in the United States and how it's still prevalent in the modern era, so in a way shitposting here has actually been very constructive lol.

Obligatory suck my dick.
>>
>>22899972
Asians are such bad drivers I'm starting to think Pearl harbour was an accident..
>>
>>22900092
That one actually made me chuckle :D
>>
Alright I'm going to bed and assuming this thread's going to get buried. And no, I still don't give a fuck about most white people. Enjoy your lives and try not to get too butthurt when you see people of color succeeding and having good sex.

Later nerds ;)
>>
>>22900108
If only you knew what I did last night
>>
>>22898176
Last pussy I got was asian.
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 750x1334
Also beta asian manlet.U sound fucking stupid putting your own insecurities on blast

fuckin gook
>>
>>22898176
>Also if you're going to make an Asian joke make it funny,
> I'm 5'6"
You made the best ITT joke, can't beat that.

As for the rating, you're about a 5, decent facial structure, decent haircut but definitely need to bulk if you want to reach your potential which is about a 6.5 I take. Also gotta adjust the look in your eyes, the beta is showing. Though of course going by the white standards, might be a 7 for some Asian chick for all I know.

Can't rate tats from the pic.

Also do something about your insecure attitude, the "I come here to laught about nerds" shit isn't fooling anybody with half a brain ... which luckely for you doesn't include too many 4chan users but ultimately, you need to improve on that.

>>22900162
Now this guy knows how to take pictures.
>>
File: Gaycousin_.jpg (95 KB, 587x720) Image search: [Google]
Gaycousin_.jpg
95 KB, 587x720
You look like my gay cousin
>>
File: 1447876981506 (1).jpg (599 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447876981506 (1).jpg
599 KB, 960x1280
im korean
>>
>>22900324
Would suck your dick, no homo.
>>
case?
>>
>>22900324
>>22900345
>>
>>22900304
lmao
>>
>>22898176
Would suck dick/10
>>22900162
Would suck dick/10
>>22900304
Would watch suck dick/10
>>22900324
Would love forever and suck dick/10
>>22899950
Might suck dick if drunk/10
>>
>>22900352
>Would love forever and suck dick/10
Fuck off, faggot. I saw him first.
>>
>>22900361
But what if I suck your dick too....
o.o
>>
>>22900373
Well ... alright, alright. We can switch while sucking his dick and pleasure each other. Yeah, I am cool with that.
>>
>>22898176
You sound like a fucking insecure manlet pussy motherfucker. Half asian/white here. You bring shame to the asian race with that beta attitude, just be nice and ignore the haters.
>>
lemme suck all them Asian cocks
>>
Already attacking white guys in the OP
Asians always so defensive lol
>>
>>22900570
I'm with you, I'd suck all their dicks as well.
>>
>>22900570
>>22901310
Hi Caela and Bats
>>
>>22898176
7/10.
Not bad.
You look muscular so thats why.
>>
>>22898176
Why do Asians hate above ground sprinklers? Because they go "Chink Chink Chink".
>>
Asian dick is literally best dick
>>
>>22900570
>>22901310
But...what if I only want to cuddle?
>>
lets see that DICK boy
>>
File: drinkbleach.jpg (61 KB, 496x514) Image search: [Google]
drinkbleach.jpg
61 KB, 496x514
>>22898176
You come off as a total douche. People who refer to themselves as "alpha" should go die in a fire.
>>
>>22905954
Let's see all the dicks
>>
Don't let us down, anon
>>
>>22898176
2+5/10
>>
i hope you have been practicing your kata daily, yung grasshoppa.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.