[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is a summoning thread to get the attention of "littlestlatina."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: littlestlatina.jpg (178 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
littlestlatina.jpg
178 KB, 1080x720
So this is a summoning thread to get the attention of "littlestlatina." I've never seen her post and have been called a newfag accordingly, any info as to if she still posts will be appreciated and devastating
>>
>>22897431
dude not cool

lost her too soon...
rip
>>
>>22897431
littelstlatina was a fat mexican camwhore.
this is orange room girl (ORG), she had a very brief camwhoring phase and mostly spent time circlejerking and being some namefags e-gf.
she lives in canada, ontario (last i heard..) studied some brain science related subject.
>>
>>22897444
org was a midget with 3 toes what are you talking about
>>
>>22897444
Ah okay, I take it she doesn't post anymore? and is it just me or are all the hottest chicks on /soc/ from canada?
>>
>>22897462
it's you.
a lot of cuties came from other places. europe, brazil, argentina, puerto rico, usa, some asians...
a couple australians.
undoubtedly canada has brought some hot chicks to this board.
and sadly org doesn't post ;-;
>>
>>22897488
Nooo she fits my type to the fucking bill. That one guys should dump his pics of her though
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.