[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had long hair most of my life but my hairline is so fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: vqARcAX.jpg (1 MB, 2010x900) Image search: [Google]
vqARcAX.jpg
1 MB, 2010x900
I had long hair most of my life but my hairline is so fucked by now that it needs to go. Any advice on what kind of hairstyle would suit me?
>>
don't see anything wrong desu
>>
that's pretty tame bro. it's not gonna suddenly look better if you cut it off. unless you start getting the patch on the top of your head or the middle of your hairline starts going, too, long hair still looks fine.
>>
>>22894575
You vain, insecure shit.
>>
You have years before you need to worry.
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>22894575
>>22894575

hairline looks fine because it's wide and not the classic M shape.

If I were you I'd get on the big 3 (finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral) and keep the long hair. If the hairline bothers you consider FUE hair transplant to improve it a bit - you wouldn't need many grafts.
>>
Your hairline looks fine to me. You can't expect to always keep the hairline you had as a child. I think Most men have a hairline like yours.
>>
>>22894575
you look fine, dude.
>>
Shave it and your hairline won't be existing
>>
>>22894575
Looks fine, your hairline isnt really bad. You are going to have to cut your hair when you grow up though, so you might as well do it now.
>>
File: IM_A_GUY.jpg (44 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
IM_A_GUY.jpg
44 KB, 960x540
you think your hairline is fked? bro pls
>>
>>22894575
Don't cut it
>>
>>22894575
looks alright to me senpai
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.