[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a Dominate woman/Submissive man thread going. Post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 30
File: domwoman.jpg (185 KB, 528x603) Image search: [Google]
domwoman.jpg
185 KB, 528x603
Can we get a Dominate woman/Submissive man thread going.

Post if you are either and what you identify as (dom/sub, pet, toy, little, goddess, etc) and what you are into (chastity, bondage, ageplay, whatever).

I'll start. I'm a dom woman and I identify as a brat princess and I'm really into males groveling/worshiping, along with teasing/bullying men, and a bunch of other things.

I'm into gentle femdom rather than hard. I can't deny being more dominate in bed and needing everything to go my way. I absolutely have to have the guy too nervous to initiate anything.
>>
Accepting the role of submissive male for my girlfriend

I really trust her, so that makes it easier, but I had a lot of difficulty letting go at the start

I like what she likes

reposting from /r9k/ for discussions sake :^ )
>>
File: WIN_20151203_004952.jpg (358 KB, 806x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151203_004952.jpg
358 KB, 806x720
>>22893155
Here's something to get the thread started too.
>>
>>22893223
you got a kik?
>>
>>22893233
No, I don't use it.
>>
File: WIN_20151203_004900.jpg (351 KB, 668x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151203_004900.jpg
351 KB, 668x720
>>
>>22893155
22 year old submissive male.

Into breathplay, bondage, humiliation, body worship, verbal abuse.
>>
I am 21 y.o. Male.
Submissive, sometimes dominant
Into rough sex, pegging, spanking, foot-fetish, trampling, chastity & tease and denial.
>>
I'm a 21 year old submissive guy. I can't rightly say what I am or am not into. I've never really had a real relationship, much less anything of this sort. I find submission very attractive, though. I'm a very caring person and I want to make the people I enjoy being around feel happy. I want to make someone I find beautiful FEEL beautiful. This lends itself to body worship and the like. Gentle femdom and role reversal appeal to me. There's something about being gently led along, taught, and nurtured that I just can't help but find incredibly attractive. Freud would probably have a field day with me. I get INCREDIBLY shy around girls I like despite being bombastic and confident in most other situations. Pegging also appeals to me since the thought of having my rear played with is great but I'm straight.

I've had a few brushes with this lifestyle. I tried fetlife but there's no one in my area (Middle MS) that's active or willing. A few times, something nearly worked out on craigslist. One quit replying and the other was very obviously a man. As far as dominance/submission goes, it seems like submissive guys are at the very bottom of the totem pole because they outnumber most other subsets of the 'community'. This isn't some /r9k/ defeatist talk. It just seems like objective fact. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>22893155
24/m/US sub.

I'm into hypnosis/brainwashing, edging/orgasm control, light pain, prostate play, pussy/ass/breast worship. Basically anything to be a horny, needy, cum producing slave for a dominant woman.

Kik: waterbreathers
>>
No dommes in Belgium or NL I take it..
>>
Female dominants are a myth, and you know it.
>>
>>22893687
I like this.
>>
>>22893708
They're not a myth. It's just way easier for them to find what they're looking for given the sheer volume of guys searching. Many of them already have their needs met.
>>
>>22893741
sorry :'/
>>
>>22893739
if only the world had more girls like you
>>
>>22893155
Um hi, how would one go about becoming yours?
>>
>>22893755
I like the way you worded it. When some guys list their fetishes it sounds selfish. You made it sound just right. Since I'm a brat succubus I need to consume cum to live. The needier and more fertile the prey the better.
>>
>>22893791
I need to be drained frequently, and i crave submission.
>>
Might as well contribute to this as well.

I'm a 21/m who isn't hugely experienced in the scene, but I've tried a few things here and there. I'm looking to expand on the idea, though, maybe something full-time? I like the idea of devoting a large part of my life to a dom woman, in person or online. Grovelling on webcam, writing a diary about her. The idea of voiceplay/dirty talking/degradation is one I'd also really like to try out.

Also, in terms of kinks, what a previous anon said fits me closely as well: hypnosis/brainwashing, edging/orgasm control, light pain, prostate play, pussy/ass/breast worship.

I'd really just love to give myself to a dom who wants a needy partner. Much more of the giving type than anything else.

I'm Australian too, so if you have a thing for accents, I've got that going.

Hopefully there's someone out there who's interested.

Kik/Skype: Goldchasm
>>
Submissive boy here in Auckland, New Zealand.

I'm into bondage, impact play, tease and denial, edge play, choking, body worship (also I adore giving girl's head), strapon play, pet play.

Also, I doll myself up in lingerie.

Happy to show on webcam even if the Domme lady won't.

>>
I wanna be a good Skype slutty boy !!

Skype ID : willow.funny
>>
>>22893799
>I need to be drained frequently

I know what you mean. I'm of the ideal that a guy needs to be trained to give many loads in a day. It's only for that reason that I never understood chastity much.
>>
>>22894675
Chastity would drive me insane.

Yet again, so did the ten hours of teasing my ex forced me to endure
>>
>>22894675
how may contact with you be established outside of this thread, succubus drinker of cum?
>>
>>22894675
I have done chastity. But I would really like to be trained to produce as much cum as possible. Having my nutrition changed etc.
>>
I'm 21/m and am kinda like how
>>22893651 describes himself. Looking to learn more on how to be a sub but was hoping someone here would give me advice on how to give myself a more submissive vibe in real life.
>>
File: WIN_20151123_153057.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151123_153057.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
hi pals

I'm a nineteen year old dude from Iowa, 5'6, and...I'm a virgin so I'm not really sure what I identify as/really like in bed, but I'm kind of interested in being a little and I spank myself sometimes.

(I like other things too obviously but I don't want to just give a laundry list of fetishes)
>>
23.f.NY

Dom. Not completely involved in the scene or experienced. Enjoy being rough with skinny men, body worship, pain. Mild humiliation more just like talking shit
>>
Twenty one year old dude from scotland.
I'd call myself a masochist first a sub second but from what previous bedfellows have told me it seems that I'm very submissive without noticing it most of the time.
pretty open in regards to kink, though my specialties are wanting to be used kind of like a human punchbag for my future domme, as well as sexy sexy blood.
just please dont poo on me deliberately, I'm fine (well not fine, but y'know) if you accidentally poop on my during the night, i'll clean it all up and won't blame you for being incontinent or anything.
oh and please no CBT since i consider that fetish as being very close to mental illness
shit post post post script
I have a glorious mane
>>
File: 1323391894892.gif (97 KB, 475x880) Image search: [Google]
1323391894892.gif
97 KB, 475x880
>>22894837
Let me do you and others in the thread who would walk your path a solid.

You don't have to thank me. Just remember me when you're leaking like a faucet and you shoot the ceiling from cumming so hard you swear your balls are gonna get sucked through your dick and ejected out of your body.
>>
>>22896873
lel
>>
File: 1449181876632.jpg (8 KB, 330x262) Image search: [Google]
1449181876632.jpg
8 KB, 330x262
>>22896873
>>
>>22897087
shitposters are out in force tonight, some bans must have expired
>>
>>22897030
thank you, I will remember you too
>>
>>22894675
You still can be drained frequently with chastity. Milked, vanilla sex, jerk off, joi to your sub, whatever you like. Me and my Mistress used chastity as instrument of control transition. The whole thing when you stand naked and nervous as hell and she closes the lock.. Can't quite describe the feeling. And no orgasm denial for even half a week. Oh, we even fucked daily. It was symbolic in a way that you give up your rights of using cock to your superior.
>>
>>22896989
How would one get in contact with you? I'm tall and skinny and like be treated roughly
>>
>>22897171
>You still can be drained frequently with chastity.

This is true. I've never used chastity on a guy but the way I've thought about it was like he's only allowed to cum when I say. I'm going to demand it more than once a day probably, especially starting out, but just able to know he only cums for me and the things I say is nice. I usually trust the pathetic loyal worship of my pets enough that I don't feel like I NEED a chastity device for them though.
>>
>>22893155
I'm a 19 yr old male with incredibly low self esteem
am I in the sub club?
>>
File: IMG_20151203_190747295.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151203_190747295.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Not really sure if this fits but I've kinda always assumed I was more on the submissive side...Idk my kinks are cfnm and being drained (no prostate milking, not into buttplay), facesitting and things to that effect...never had a chance to do any of those but that's because I'm really shy.. Most of the experience I do have though I've essentially just been a fucktoy, a good one but still... Most girls tend to use me for sex when I want an actual relationship..Idk its weird and pic related, its me
>>
>>22897233
>but the way I've thought about it was like he's only allowed to cum when I say.
Exactly. It is physical ability to control pleasure and more importantly having constant REMINDER about your control. However, as for loyalty, it's not a doubt that matters, it's submission of your rights to use a dick at all. P.S. Demand more than once a day what?
>>
>>22897254
But Buttplay is so good. I mean both his and mine.

>>22897256
Cumming more than once a day, for both of us.
>>
>>22897245
I am an arrogant prick and Alpha as fuck, still there is room for me to submission to the Top. I know CEO assistant of oil company, karate champion who into link as subs. And more people who don't fall in category of low self esteem. It's simply not about it.
>>
>>22897267
It's not for me lol to each their own
>>
>>22897267
Do you practice vanilla sex with sub/subs or there are other ways of realese? also tease and denial, strip tease while sub in chastity can be fantastic. My Mistress sometimes deliberately excites me with pics, messages, when I am out. Or dirty talk and touching while in public.
>>
>>22893651
Would bang if you lived near me

>>22893814
Your skype doesnt work
>>
I'm a 19 year old sub who wants a mistress to use him as her plaything and servant. I find serving to be very rewarding and love to please. Some of my kinks are orgasm control, prostate milking, pain play, bondage, and servitude. My skype is winstoncurlyfries if anyone is interested.
>>
hi im an 18/f here and ive been realizing that im extremely into the idea of having a guy submissive to me. i like tease and denial, slight bondage (but nothing too excessive), chastity play, dirty talk, body worship, and im pretty open sexually so i wouldn't mind trying out things either!

im sort of insecure about my kinks though... im a virgin still and im afraid that my kinks will turn off guys! im really into scrawny, adorable baby-faced boys. what are the chances that i'd be able to find a guy into what im into? or is that a rare find? how should i even go about sharing my kinks so that they arent immediately turned off?
>>
>>22897334
There's no reason to be ashamed of your kinks! Everyone likes what they like. If you find a guy you like and start dating them you can always bring it up slowly.

Some places to look online for help are fetlife and here I guess. Be careful with fetlife though, becausethere are some people on there who are kind of scary.

In other news, I'm >>22897333 and I'm a tall scrwany guy, but I don't really think I have a baby face. If you want to talk more you have my skype.
>>
>>22897334
I wouldnt be bothered if you are kinky and you are into these things. Some people like it some dont. Some are not afraid to experiment, some others are. If you find a guy you should say that you are into kinky things, not getting much into detail to not scare him off. But talking is key, if he seems to be interested, ask how he would think about some of your kinks, start maybe with the dirty talk and body worship.... If he is open minded he will try it with you.

Finding a guy that is into it from the beginning is not that common. But most guys will try it if a girl asks them to in a nice way I guess.
I am quite shy and some say I have a babyface, I look really young :P and I am into that... So guys like that exist :)

>>22897358
I havent had any success with fetlife so far.... but thats mainly because I am a guy and not a girl.
>>
>>22897379
I feel the same way about it. Like no matter what I put, I get nothing. I've come to the conclusion that no one's looking for guys on there
>>
>>22897292
Yes I like vanilla with a guy I like a lot.

Does it ever hurt trying (not to??) get hard in a chastity cage? They look rather uncomfortable at times.

>>22897334
OP here I've been the way I am for a while you should just go for what you like and be upfront about your kinks without fear of judgement. I acted more vanilla with people when I was still a virgin and just starting out but you will be more fulfilled if you are just honest.
>>
>>22897389
They either dont reply, or their first question is "how much do you want to pay". I approach to them in a friendly way, reading their profiles first. But that doesnt help, even a simple talk is too much for them. I once had an opportunity, but then a day before the meeting she cancelled it and ignored me completely from that day on. I wont recommend fetlife for anyone.

>>22897398
some people say it hurts, some say it doesnt. It depends on the size of the cage and the dick inside. What hurts, or at least is really unconfortable is when you get hard and you pull the cage away from your body, pulling onto your balls. This can hurt in some cases. Also the first nights are not that easy, since you have nightly errections in there, which can wake you up then. But you get used to it. What I can say from my experience is, that you get used to wearing one, after some time you just forget you are wearing one.
>>
File: screenshotpic.jpg (59 KB, 521x475) Image search: [Google]
screenshotpic.jpg
59 KB, 521x475
Ok so story time:

19 year old femanon here--
I'm decently kinky and recently joined both Fetlife and Tinder. I matched with this boy and started talking to him-- he's extremely sweet and shy and innocent seeming so I was super surprised when I came upon his profile on Fetlife (pic related.) We've now been dating for a couple weeks and he has no idea that I know about his profile, and his fantasy of being controlled by a mistress. The most he's brought up during sex is that he likes it rough and how much he likes to eat me out/please me, and doesn't really know how much I'm into trying to dom...

How do I introduce femdom??
>>
>>22897421
I haven't had that experience, but I also stopped being very active after 3 months of nothing, so there is that
>>
>>22897424
"hey how about I slap you around a little tonight"

insert any other fetish you both like
>>
>>22897424
I would maybe ask him after sex, when you are laying together ask him what he thinks about dominant girls, or about submissive girls... then he might tell you if he is into dominant girls... so you make him bringing up the topic indirectly. Further you can start with a very light and dominant dirty talk maybe.... grabbing his dick and telling him its yours now.... try to be a little creative but dont get to heavy on him, try to be cute/innocent but also sound kinky.
>>
>>22897465
why be coy about it though seriously
>>
>>22897470
if the guy feels to much under pressure otherwise... or its too fast-paced for him. It can be uncomfortable for him, if she bring on the topic from out of nothing...its just a suggestion to not scare him away (even if he likes it) when getting right into action, but sure, getting right into action can be a right approach too. I am not counting that out.

Personally I wouldnt mind getting into action right away
>>
>>22897421
just send him a message before the next time you meet up telling him that he's going to have his fantasy fulfilled.
>he gets there
>tie him up
>insert femdom/ strap on/ whatever you feel like doing
easiest thing in the world
>>
>>22897398
>>22897379
>>22897358
thanks so much for the advice!

to the guys - do u happen to have kik?
>>
>>22897541
I do. winstonthethird, you'll get to see my lackluster face as well
>>
sub 21 m here, wanna take orders from dom female, like foot play, piss play, face sit, anal play, older women, and more...maybe traps are ok too

>>
File: Kbpo4RQ.jpg (72 KB, 481x700) Image search: [Google]
Kbpo4RQ.jpg
72 KB, 481x700
>>22893155
> Dominate

"Dominate" is something you DO. "Dominant" is something you ARE. In other words, she who dominates is dominant.
>>
>>22897334
Hey I have a chastity device if you'd be willing to chat? 19 m NY and I can get in to what ya like ;)
>>
>>22893651
Interesting. Are you a masochist?
>>
F Dom
I'm really tiny as opposed to Amazoneneses that most femboi's want. I'm into foot play, hard and gentle femdom, tourturing, chastity, pet play and sissys as well as traps
>I'll never have a qt trap bf that will call me onee-chan while I fuck his tight little boipussy
end me
>>
21/M sub
I am still pretty new to the whole dom/sub thing and looking to try pretty much anything right now.
If any woman is intrested post a reply and ill leave my kik or you can leave yours.
>>
>>22899601
Forgot to add that i am a smaller kinda skinny guy if that helps move things along faster
>>
>>22899601
Location?
>>
>>22899617
Oregon.
Live hook ups. Online things. Im looking for whatever.
>>
>>22899574
If only you lived near me and were real.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x960
I guess I'll toss my hat in.

I'm 19, male, from California. For a while, I considered myself dominant sexually. That was until I asked an ex to start experimenting with some teasing/trash-talk. I couldn't believe how turned on I got. I started to get more and more into trying different things, like orgasm denial and edging. She was generally receptive, but overall liked being dominated. Our relationship ended some time ago (other stuff), so the thought of finding someone actually into these same things actually really excites me.

Since I haven't delved that far into it, I'd absolutely be willing and open to try new things. Worship, some light pain, and draining me till nothing comes out sounds particularly fun.

Physically I'm 6ft, 155lbs, with a slim/toned build. I'd be open to showing face after some trust is built up too.

You can reach me on Kik or Skype @ Kblaine32

Pic is me.
>>
>>22899627
Oh but anon I am real
Location?
>>
>>22899655
New York
>>
File: 20151204_033212-1.jpg (3 MB, 2092x2390) Image search: [Google]
20151204_033212-1.jpg
3 MB, 2092x2390
>>22896989
Will this do?
>>22899574
Alot of those sound really fun.
>>
>>22899672
Ashame you're not closer

>>22899714
To masculine for my tastes
>0/10 wouldn't make a good sissy
>>
fat dom here. I wish it was easier to meet people, but it's just so hard. There's so many different layers you have to go through to try and find someone that matches you, let alone finds you attractive and vice versa. Then they end up living on the other side of the planet.

what sucks even more is cam/internet stuff just doesnt do it for me. It's not the same unless its in person.

I'm into a great deal of things, and even if I'm not into it I'm still keen to try all but a very few things.
>>
File: WIN_20151118_154107.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151118_154107.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
>>22896989
sup
>>
>>22899741
It's cool, but my dream of having things shoved up my butt have been crushed.
>>
File: ASP.png (44 KB, 201x204) Image search: [Google]
ASP.png
44 KB, 201x204
>>22899574
Please email me, I've always dreamed of having a petite onee-chan who's feet I could worship.
[email protected]
>>
>>22898837
Shut the fuck up.
>>
Bumpu
>>
Nothing more pathetic than a "dominant" woman.

Literally no different from a "dominant" toddler.
>>
File: 20151204_054250.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20151204_054250.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
19/m/Canada sub
Kik and snap is naughtio
I want to find a preferably average to thin woman to dominate me. I fantasize about being pegged and cross dressing but I'm too uncomfortable going somewhere to buy clothes and I'm too afraid of my dad finding them since I live with him. So what I'm really looking for is a girl to chat with and rp with. Also I'm a little hairy and I can shave if needed.
>>
>>22896989
25/m/UT here, I'm interested :D
>>
>>22899996
Just think of them as Barbie dolls you don't have enough money/good attributes to get to play with. Girls who would never want you.
>>
>>22900000
checked
>>
>>22900010
>>22900010
>woman who think they deserve money for farcical dominance

Lol
>>
>>22897334

Location? <3
>>
>>22897334
>>22900140

And want to add me on kik? You sound great and described me pretty well.
>>
35/m kik : dabdroprobot
from the 707
NorCal
I am into the idea of a younger female who is strong and dominant, but mostly i have found mentally defective psychos.
>>
Hope i count.

I'm a 23 year old trans-woman. I'm generally really submissive, but get really motherly when i've got someone suckling on my boobs, and love the idea of calling them a good boy while i stroke their head and give them a hand job.

I suppose i'm into gentle femdom as well, and like the idea of making a guy suck on my toes, or cum on them and lick it off. I have a weird thing for cute crossdressing guys as well, having them blow me while i treat them like a whore
>>
>>22900177
i'm also in northern uk and not too bothered about talking to people unless they're local to me
>>
>>22899574
you in new england?
>>
>>22900211
m/18 btw if anyone's interested
>>
Any of you lovely ladies in here from Massachusetts area?
>>
>>22900057
It's not about money it's all about attitude. I like good boys.
>>
File: Ava Lord.gif (261 KB, 800x433) Image search: [Google]
Ava Lord.gif
261 KB, 800x433
>>22893155
tfw switch
tfw being 6'3'', dark-eyed and /fit/ means every girl just wants you to dom but all I'm dreaming of right now is for some dom / mistress / princess to hold me down and make me worship her.

The fantasy that's been taking up every spare space in my head recently has been
>We step into the bedroom - you lie back on the bed and order me to strip. Judging me as the clothes come. Deciding if I'm good enough. Maybe you smirk slightly when you catch my eyes begging you to say yes.
>I am. This time anyway. You order me to undress you. My hands graze your skin as I slide your dress off - and every time they do you hear the breath catch in my throat. I can barely stand upright I want you so bad.
>You lie back down on the bed. Face down this time. "Kiss me." you demand and I obey. I run my mouth and hands over every inch of your body. Worshiping you as you deserve. Doing everything I can to bring you pleasure. That's all I want.
>You roll over and bury your hand in my hair - forcing my head down where you want it. Where I need it.
>That's not enough though. You deserve to be on top. You flip me over and sit your self down over my mouth. Taking control. Taking want you want.
>By now my dick, which has been rock hard all night, is twitching - it looks like I'm about to cum without you even touching it. But that's not allowed. You still have planns for that.
>"No!" you snarl - lifting yourself back off my face and bringing down a sharp slap to my cheek. Just enough to remind me that I don't cum without your permission.
>But you know I can't hold off forever. You move yourself down my body and lower yourself over my dick. I moan - almost a whimper - as I enter you. This time your breath catches in your throat.
>You ride me again. Hard. Making me moan and cry out. Our bodies shake, our toes curl - as we climax together. I empty myself inside you as you drag your nails down the muscles of my chest - leaving eight thin red trails of blood.
>>
File: 2015-08-28 17.54.51.jpg (174 KB, 550x549) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-28 17.54.51.jpg
174 KB, 550x549
I'm into this but I don't post pics online. If you want one text me?:)5126262182
>>
>>22893155
>a tall busty redhead in latex will never bite and scratch you, giving you kisses and licks as a reward

baka desu senpai
>>
>>22900181
I'm north UK too, do you have contact info you'd be willing to share?
>>
>>22893651

I've been to local Fetlife meets and female doms are rare in my experience.

If i were you i'd be willing to either build yourself up to the point where you can switch, or bite the bullet and pay for a professional mistress.

Also don't trust online personals, there aren't any girls on there it's just old men pretending , and Nigerian scammers posing as "financial doms"
>>
>>22900288
If you have a kik or a skype I can add you? Would rather not post mine
>>
>>22900181

My kik is pika223 if you're interested in chatting, i'm from south yorkshire.
>>
>>22900319
Search db698eda54e89419 on skype
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>22899574

>>22899865
>this
>>
>>22899741
Where are you at? I'm a lanky baby faced guy and I'd like to be turned into a sissy for a qt.
>>
>>22900296
I can second that. Same experience with fetlife
>>
the thing I think alot of people on here forget(guys especially) is that fetishes are more or less the cherry on top, more important is finding someone that you meld well with.
Though as an add on ,if you as a submissive guy meld well with them they're probably going to be more on the dominant side anyway so the fetishes take care of themselves, near enough anyway
>>
>>22900218
What makes a good boy?
>>
23 year old sub male here.
Located in beautiful Northern California
Huge masochistic, into orgasm control and body worship.
i am a malleable sub tho, willing to try anything once
kik = shmeduardo
>>
>>22900881
Humble, gracious, and has intellectual depth.
>>
24 m sub here
>>
>>22894675
Frequent edging and draining keeps me focused on whats important.
>>
>>22900452
This.
>>
>>22899574
Please tease me with your feet onee-chan. I'm not a qt trap, but I like everything you've listed
>>
>>22900452
>>22901192
I have to personally disagree with this. I've been in multiple relationships that were great connection in every way aside from sex. Sex was either too vanilla or she was submissive. So compatibility with fetishes is now one of the first things I look for. If things work out and she's a match non sexually, great. If not, we go the FWB route.
>>
>>22901228
I see what you're getting at. I used to have the kinks as a main priority. My personal experience is that my former sub matched pretty well kink-wise, better than anyone I had before, but our connection on other levels was not as great as it could have been. My current sub was unaware that he was submissive until we met and we match perfectly in other areas, so for me not looking at kinks specifically worked better. That's probably just me being ridiculously lucky though.
>>
>>22901321
Bump
>>
File: 20151112_184424.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151112_184424.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Before
>>
File: 20151101_013539.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151101_013539.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Trying to make it fit...
>>
File: 20151029_165125.jpg (285 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20151029_165125.jpg
285 KB, 1280x960
Its a tight fit
>>
File: 20151030_003154.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151030_003154.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So horny
>>
File: 20151204_163928.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151204_163928.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
New cage... the other one broke
>>
>>22901746
>>22901754
>>22901757
Please delete these. No one wants to see your weird skinny dick. This isn't that type of thread. There are all too many of those already.
>>
>>22901777
Skinny dick hahahaha. Anywayyyy actually its a bdsm sub/dom page... which includes chastity.... which was stated in the op. So you can go eat a whole big bowl of skinny dicks :)
>>
>>22901810
Save nudity for Kik/Skype conversation with anyone unfortunate enough to reach out to you (I won't, just saying). We want to see subs being polite and having conversation, not your dick and you moaning about how horny you are. Big turnoff.
>>
>>22901833
Well nobody likes to hear your personal opinions if its not relevant to the topic at hand. Secondly if you review the entire thread about 50% of the photos are nudes, including op's first 3 photos
>>
>>22893223
>>22893283
>>22893825
>>22898837
>>22899775
>>22900000
All beautiful glorious nudes! Lovely :) post more nudes>>22901833 is afraid of nudity and sexuality
>>
26 / m / CA
Sub

Im really into spanking and violent play. Rape/kidnapping at the hands of one or more females, and being held hostage as a plaything, needles, knives, blood, pee is okay, no shit or beastiality though. Im into rope play as well, currently looking for a mentor to teach me proper shibari.

My ideal woman is extremely assertive, dominant, will basically do a "role reversal" where they wear the pants and i am their eager servant.

I would love to be a stay at home dad type of thing, for a powerful career oriented woman - doing the cooking, cleaning, etc and at the end of a long day when my mistress comes home i run her bath, rub her feet, and eat her pussy for as long as she wants.
>>
>>22901918
Soc DOES have IDs... You just complimented yourself. Making you look even more pathetic.
>>
>>22901963
...he didn't though you dipshit

one of them is w/ whatever and one of them is w0 whatever
>>
>>22902461
No, you're actually the wrong one, not the other anon. "Click to highlight users posts" highlights all of the dick pics and the posts complimenting the dick pics. There is no w/ ID, its all w0ff8eRF
>>
Here's my favourite thing lately:

A dominant man is fucking me. He gets so close to cumming. He starts to tell me to beg for his cum. I force him down, get on top, and slowly grind. "No, you fucking beg me to let you cum".

That last minute flip of the power roles.. Mm. I'm a switch, clearly. Leave deets if you want to chat. No sissies or effeminate men. Prefer strong dominant types.
>>
>>22900146
im from nj, rly not interested in anyone 20+ tho... if u think u rly fit the criteria, post ur kik
>>
>>22898875
whats ur kik? im from nj so we might b pretty close
>>
>>22902667
>>22902677
You should work on your typing skills if you want to be taken seriously as a domme.
>>
>>22902714
i kno how to type, i dont think its necessary for me to feel like im in a classroom setting when im on 4chan. i can type however id like. my typing style has absolutely nothing to do with my kinks. but thanks for the unsolicited advice :)
>>
>>22902802
You're welcome, little one. You certainly can type however you'd like.
>>
File: WIN_20151204_22_23_04_Pro.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151204_22_23_04_Pro.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
I'm a submissive man.
I'm into chastity, anal, bondage, pet play, being kekolded, and just generally being a total sub slut however I can.
>>
File: WIN_20151204_22_23_34_Pro.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151204_22_23_34_Pro.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>22903363
I like to stay plugged when I can. Pic related is not my biggest, but my favorite.
>>
>>22901926
This is relevant to my interests.
>>
18/F/PA

I'm very into dressing up guys in my clothes. The idea of seeing a big, fat bulge in a pair of lace panties drives me wild. I also love chastity, and I want a man who is more than happy to be on his knees and eat me out like it's his last meal. I want my feet smooshed into his face and for him to revel in the fact that he's worthy enough to experience them. I want them tied up, blindfolded, and giving me full reign to push their limits. Nothing sounds better to me than having a strong man reduced to a quivering, moaning little slut that understands his job is to give me as much cum as I want, whenever I want.

Too bad I can't seem to find that.
>>
>>22903532

24/m/US

good god, yes. i was hooking up with this girl that would make me wear her panties. just feeling them on my cock made me so hard. my ultimate fantasy is to be an obedient, cum producing slave for a dominant girl.

kik: waterbreathers
>>
>>22903532
Hey I'm from Ohio I gotta say that sounds amazing. I'm 19. Mind if I ask for contact details?
>>
>>22903532
Older guy in PA looking to do everything you posted. Please add me? Kik
Oceanblew1212
>>
22/M/East Coast near Trenton and shit
Hard to say what I am into, since I've never gotten to actually try anything in this realm (outside of some texting shit with a couple chicks that I didn't really like because I just do not get sexting at all). I think I pretty much am into GFD and RR; harder stuff admittedly excites me, but it also scares me so it's hard to tell how I would feel about it. Crossdressing would be cool.
>>
20 m very dirty ... pics and video swop ... kik is serialkisse95
>>
File: 50.jpg (187 KB, 1276x1067) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
187 KB, 1276x1067
if any sissies want to be bossed around and made to take pictures and do humiliating stuff, they should add me on skype saying so

misssophiecakes
>>
>>22903532
>eat me out like it's his last meal
Hot damn this is sexy as fuck
>>
M/20/CA
I'm really new to femdom but the idea of a woman dominating me in anyway is a huge turn on I want to serve a femdom in any way I can I don't care about my limits all I want to do is please my Dom, I haven't really gotten into anything yet I used to be more of a Dom but lately the idea of a woman dominating me is a fucking turn on I want to be beaten degraded I want to worship I'm pretty much down to just completely submit to my Dom without any type of restraint, like I said I'm new but I'm also really eager to please you.
>>
File: IMG_20151019_003225.jpg (294 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151019_003225.jpg
294 KB, 960x960
19/m
Dominant in the streets, submissive in the sheets.
I can be anything you want, still kinda new to the scene though, so you might need to explain some things when we are talking.
Open to anything really, i will tell you if its a limit
Hit me up! I will answer any questions you may have.
Kik: DJRustleJimmies
>>
>>22905389
>I can be anything you want

Except skinny and/or fit it seems like
>>
>>22905447
Down 50 lbs from a year ago,
Give it time
>>
File: Untitled-10.jpg (117 KB, 285x700) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-10.jpg
117 KB, 285x700
28/sub
into forced fem
looking for dom (chubby) fem!
kik: eemouh

pls i need dom chubby love
>>
File: 20150806_134908.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150806_134908.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Submissive guy in Brisbane, Australia.
any ladies nearby? I'd put more about myself on here (I don't really get how anyone can believe a hookup can occur with like a single sentence) but I'm in a rush. I'll check the thread later
>>
>>22897293
Well shit. You're probably not around still, but if you're a dominant girl, then try [email protected]

If anyone is interested, this is my earlier post about looking for a partner. >>22893814
>>
>>22905535
You're wearing my fetish. :3 I love you.
>>
>>22904026
I don't want online stuff. I want real life.
>>
>>22896989
I'm skinny would love to be your slave whats your contact info?
>>
>>22897541
kik me drewsterk
>>
Something I appreciate about these threads is that you get occasional pictures of other parts of sub men than sweaty dicks in chastity.
>>
>>22906067
hey now
I'm sure someone... somewhere.. wherever that might be enjoys looking at foosty dicks in cages
>>
>>22906067
Ehh, pictures of skinny guys in girls' clothing are pretty common too. I personally don't really like either extreme. The sissies nor the manly men. I much prefer my sub boys average and meek. Boastfulness or indiscriminate submission put me off. I don't care to tame a brat or entertain men who'd throw themselves at any girl's feet. But you can have your pick of those around here. Relationship material is what's really hard to find.
>>
>>22906162
It's actually pretty rare to find someone who's actually looking for something more than just the sexual/controlling aspects of a dom/sub relationship. I've been wanting to expand the idea outside of the bedroom and make it, y'know, an actual part of the relationship. But alas, it's really hard to find.
>>
>>22906162
To be completely fair, it's the same way for us subs as well. Maybe not on this site, but it's relatively easy to find a woman to indiscriminately dom, but near impossible to find a good domme who's also relationship material.
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.