[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I get no tinder lovin? Also tinder bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x960
Why do I get no tinder lovin?

Also tinder bread
>>
You're a nig nog
Shoo shoo back to Africa
>>
File: 1447364497132.gif (2 MB, 410x311) Image search: [Google]
1447364497132.gif
2 MB, 410x311
>>22888249
see i thought it was something like that
>>
>>22888265
bretty much.

Why would anyone swipe right on a black man on Tinder? It's already dangerous enough.
>>
>>22888275
I wish i could have laughed but it didnt strike any humor chords. I've only ever fucked well to do white girls. Never really occured to me i might come off as dangerous. i'm actually super chill. kek, fookin 4chin
>>
>>22888283
>I've only ever fucked well to do white girls. Never really occured to me i might come off as dangerous

Why do you think you've only been with well to do white girls? They have no risk in their lives, no danger, no excitement.

If at any point in time during their Tinder encounter they risk getting stabbed? Fucking jackpot. You're like the antithesis to their suburbia.

Meanwhile normal women know the risk they're getting into, and they get plenty of that just walking home at night where any alley might hide a gang of thug lyfe rapists.
>>
>>22888295
Lol bro you're projecting your sociological speculation a little too hard. I smoke weed and play vidya and go to school. People hear me over the phone and are surprised I'm actually black. I wish I was some sort of edgy dangerous type. Nah
>>
Get a profile picture with better lighting that isn't a selfie. Smile or have some kind of expression at least. Better to not have a hat, too, I'd imagine.
Gotta play up what's attractive about you and stand out
>>
People will need to see the rest of your profile to give you much constructive criticism.
>>
>>22888406
I'm just fucking with you.

For real though, like the others said, post the rest of your profile if you actually want Tinder advice.
>>
Tinder is still a thing?
>>
>>22890323
Human nature says it will be until a replacment comes along
>>
>>22888177

You lookin good, no homo.

I've been starting to think that maybe it's a skin color thing. Either that or I'm just really fucking unattractive.
>>
>been tindering with a girl for the last week and a half
>working up courage to ask her out
>suddenly I find out a metal band I like is having a concert in my city
>all my friends are busy or being duckfarts
>decide to ask this girl what her musical tastes are
>ask her if she wants to see the concert
>she says yes

A first date at a metal concert, that's a new one. Now to start freaking out because its been a while to say the least.
>>
File: 1449031818411.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449031818411.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>22893253
>duckfarts
My sides

Good for you anon.

Off topic: I get matched up with qt 3.14's and I have no fucking clue what to talk about and I'm super awkward so I usually say something stupid and then they never respond to me. I am the worst at Tinder and I should just give up.
>>
File: image.png (174 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174 KB, 640x1136
at first I didn't reply because I was busy but now I just want to see how long he'll go

>>22888177
I'd probably right swipe you, but don't really know just seeing that tiny ass profile pic
>>
>>22893253
good luck, concert dates are the best

if you get near the front all the moving of the crowd will push you two together, sort of takes the awkwardness out of the "first contact" or whatever. you can use not getting separated when moving through the crowd as an excuse to hold hands if that's your thing. all sounds faggy but it works. probably have a better chance of getting laid too. metal/hardcore/punk shows are like an aphrodisiac or something
>>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.