[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a girl who's started day drinking to deal with her problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Ask a girl who's started day drinking to deal with her problems anything.

I've been drinking since 11 because fuck.
>>
>>22876074
What kind of problems? Location?
>>
>>22876082
Basically everyone fucks me over, I'm unmedicated for my psychosis. I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself, so I'd rather drink and pretend I can function like a normal person.

I'm in England.
>>
>>22876087
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>22876087
day drinking doesnt make you function like a normal person lass.
>>
>>22876091
Is that still a thing? Fuck.
>>22876093
I know, but it makes me feel like I can actually be happy?
>>
>>22876087
>>22876091
This is why I asked. I'm in Devon and on the verge of a spree... All I want is a Myra Hindley gf.

Was abused heavily as a kid so there's that. I'm a whole host of fucked
>>
>>22876096
its just a bandaid. i used to get high all the time but at the end of the day it doesnt solve anything. its sad but true.
>>
>>22876098
Fair, how's Devon?
>>22876099
I know, but it numbs the pain. I sound like such a little bitch right now, lol.
>>
>>22876108
>how's Devon?
A load of fucking shit. So boring here. I'd move if I had the money
>>
>>22876116
I can imagine. London is where it's at, fuck what Vice says.
>>
>>22876074
How would you like your life to improve?
What is holding you back from making it happen?
Will you show us dem titties? Lol
>>
>>22876136
> I'd like to not fall in love so quickly and not let my emotions depend on other people.
>My stubbornness to not become medicated
>No
>>
>>22876169
>> I'd like to not fall in love so quickly and not let my emotions depend on other people.
Failing in love quickly can be just as bad or even worse. You don't want to be valuing your self worth based on other people.
>>My stubbornness to not become medicated
Yeah those phucking pharma companies piss me off too. But self medicating with alcohol can have side effects just as bad as the shit they try to sell you at the doctors. Have you tried talk and group therepy?
>>No
Just taking the piss on ya. (Did I use that right)
>>
My drinking career lasted from 14-19. Been sober for 7 years now, aa is fucking amazing. Give it a chance OP.
>>
>>22876182
Just taking the piss, you don't need the on ya, but you did use it right congrats.
>>22876185
Dude congrats, when I said drinking since 11 I meant the time of day, it's only the past week or so I've started drinking for escapism. But congrats on the sobriety!
>>
>>22876190
What is needing medication?
>>
Cry about it bitch, we've all got our vices
>>
>>22876195
BPD, PTSD, anxiety and depression
>>22876203
M8 I know, I thought it would be amusing to make a game out of it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.