[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femdom General. Where all the dommes at? Femdom, sph, keking,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_nwursf9XhH1teclyio1_500.jpg (86 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwursf9XhH1teclyio1_500.jpg
86 KB, 500x667
Femdom General.
Where all the dommes at? Femdom, sph, keking, chastity, humiliation, whatever your thing is! Get in here and (please) tell us who us the boss is!

Contact- Kik: Inchworm03.
>>
>>22869691
tell us who*
>>
File: noexif_32ac6ecd.jpg (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
noexif_32ac6ecd.jpg
49 KB, 800x600
>>22869752
We've posted a few times in chastity threads before. What's up?
>>
Dom interested in sticking my toe in the switchy pool.
>>
File: FullSizeRender1.jpg (342 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender1.jpg
342 KB, 1536x2048
>>22869972
If you can find someone good to play with, it's totally worth a try. I love being under her control and particularly the humiliation aspect. Even though I'm fairly endowed (7.25x6) the chastity device keeps it small and you'd never be able to tell that with it on.
>>
>>22869991
I said dipping my toe in the pool not wading in up to my balls....lol.
I'm still a Dom I don't know if I could give up that much control.
>>
File: FullSizeRender2.jpg (220 KB, 1001x2048) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender2.jpg
220 KB, 1001x2048
>>22870002
Yeah, I wasn't suggesting buying a cage and mailing they key to a prodomme or anything bruh.

Just play around, you'll never know what you'll end up liking. Also, unless you're going to a pro, or you get very lucky, girls aren't going to assume you want to try that stuff, or even really have it running through their heads most of the time, so I'd say have a fairly clear idea of what you want in mind and maybe bring it up before hand.

Try light bondage or maybe some spanking/cropping or some shit.
>>
>>22870027
Care to explain more about your personal experience being a sub?
What are the dynamics like, what do you like, what is expected of you, of her? Maybe your mistress could chime in.
I have talked to a few Fswiyches and Dommes but it has always been about Domming in general, not submission.
>>
im very okay with femdom
>>
I'm usually the Dom in my relationships. I actually got in a relationship with a Dom girl once and I wished to switch, but she just "felt so subby" with me. Has this ever happened to you?
>>
File: noexif_1c93bee4.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
noexif_1c93bee4.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
>>22870042
We started out actually with myself being more the dom than her.
It is expected of me to wear the cage 24/7 and more or less bend to her will around the house, but at face value we function fairly vanilla. Both busy people you know, just have a little twist in bed.

We're monogamous but maybe open to other stuff in the future (more like group things, not like a kek/bull kind of deal).

I'd say really the only difference between any of the vanilla relationships I've had is the cage and getting her a bit into some bondage/corporal punishment/kind of stuff with a bit of pegging every now and then.

I'm sure she'd be happy to answer any questions if you have them.
>>
>>22870132
So, do you get sexual gratification only when she wants, or how does that work?
Do you ever get to initiate play? If so how does that work?
How do you get off, how does she?
What titles do you use for eachother?
>>
>Where all the dommes at?
Dating a guy who is also dominant so we kinda just have super vanilla sex. He is not okay with sharing me, not even with other girls. Is all hope lost?
>>
I don't know how much into this I'd be, but I'd be willing to experiment with a girl and please her with my asian body
>>
skinnyfit male here looking for a female domme for online play
skype= switch_gld
>>
>>22869691
No such thing as a real dome, just that there are guys that aren't male enough
>>
File: FullSizeRender2 (1).jpg (153 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender2 (1).jpg
153 KB, 1600x1200
>>22870162
We don't really use titles

Most of the time I end up initiating, but usually sexual gratification for me is only when she allows it. I eat her out and use my fingers a lot to make her cum, and we fuck but I'm not allowed to cum unless she lets me (which isn't usually an issue because I can make her cum 2 or 3 times before she tells me to stop)
>>
>>22870294
That would drive me nuts...
>>
>>22870179
If you are not satisfied with your relationship you need to have a talk. What is it you are not getting?
>>
>>22870294
I live a similar lifestyle with my fiance. Chastity in a steel cage from steelworxx. Infrequent cumming for me. She struggles with the dom aspect though. U typically end up domming from the bottom.

Can you post more pictures of her feet? Maybe her soles please?
>>
File: 2015-11-08 21.35.05.jpg (706 KB, 842x1593) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-08 21.35.05.jpg
706 KB, 842x1593
>>22870334
I'm pretty sure that's the point my man
>>
>>22870334
And it's really not that bad. The first two weeks are rough, but she usually lets me cum every like 15-20 days or so
>>
>>22870395
Right?

How has she felt about changing roles.

Do you find that you are Domming from the bottom?

What happens if you cum before she is done with you?
>>
any circ fetish girls wanna chat?
>>
Any belgian or dutch dommes around? I need some facesitting done.
>>
My wife dommed me for a while but lately she wants to switch, I have a hard time coming up with ideas
>>
File: 2015-11-14 22.10.01.jpg (158 KB, 555x1023) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14 22.10.01.jpg
158 KB, 555x1023
>>22870455
Usually I end up domming from the bottom the first couple times we try something new, but after that she gets comfortable with doing it herself usually.

I don't really know how much our "roles" changed, because it's been really gradual and we still treat eachother as pretty close to equals when sexy things aren't happening and keep a pretty open dialogue about feelings and shit.
>>
This is a pretty big long shot, but what the hell.

I've been hoping to find a woman who'd be interested in a long-term domme relationship with me. I'm 21, and am fairly inexperienced, but I did used to have a thing going with a much older woman who sort of taught me the ropes, and I'm wanting to get back into it.

Kik: Goldchasm

Where do you find girls who are into this kind of stuff?
>>
>>22871108
you have trouble coming up with ideas for being dominant with her? Start off simple with something like her blowing you with her hands tied firmly behind her back so basically you control when she comes up for air. That's one of my favorites, problem is I can never find girls who are into that. I've always ended up dating normies who like boring vanilla shit when I like being a dom.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.