[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do guys like normie girls anymore? I'm super normie (social,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_1103.jpg (91 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.jpg
91 KB, 960x960
do guys like normie girls anymore? I'm super normie (social, has a life and career ahead of me, clean, not mentally retarded, has friends) and i feel like guys prefer socially awkward introvert girls, the guys who like my type cheat all the time or dont want commitments

>pic related is me
do i even have a chance anymore
>>
>>22866270
To each their own. I would prefer a "normie." Who the fuck would want someone who can't function in the world? You are very pretty. Just stop dating fuck ups and you'll be alright.
>>
>please tell me you'd fuck me guys???? please????????
>>
>>22866270
gb2

>>/r9k/
>>
>>22866277
normies suck at sex and are generally boring theyre the safe girl nothing fun nothing exciting but safe its like going for q government job becuase of its security no ty
>>
File: WP_20151126_20_02_18_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151126_20_02_18_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>22866270
I prefer total freaks, but hey I'm a kinky fucker, you're cute but if you're not kinky I'd pass
>inb4 ugly
>>
Not even sure if troll or just a kid who believes memes are real
>>
>>22866270
>Social
>Has a life
What you mean to say is "I like to party and sleep around why don't guys want to stay with me long term?"
>>
>>22866270
I think you're very attractive, my girlfriend right now is a normie, so you honestly shouldn't worry about it. I really don't think you'll find anything here though. If I was single and knew more about you, I might say yes.
>>
>pic related is me

pic related is me
>>
>>22866270
Do normie girls like socially awkward introvert guys OP?
>>
>>22866270
Don't you get attention enaugh on facebook and insta?
>>
First, without a time stamp I don't believe shit.

Second, you're looking in the wrong places for the wrong people. Don't go searching through 4chan or places like that for reasonable, thinking human beings on places like 4chan and shit.

Yes, there are people out there that like Normies, I do. I may not mesh well with most of them, because I definitely lack a social life and shit. I've got friends, but only a very select, small group of people I call "friends". Never cheated a day in my life, no matter what my ex-wife claims.

To answer the question? Yes. There are guys that like reasonable, thinking human beings.
>>
>>22866270
Im a sucker for basic girls!
>>
>>22866270
You're basic enough for me. Where we going tonight bbgril
>>
Either you want attention or you are a guy posting a picture of a girl who rejected you

Either way fuck of m8
>>
File: 3deep6me.png (8 KB, 580x123) Image search: [Google]
3deep6me.png
8 KB, 580x123
>>22866270
>>22866270
>posting on weebo board
>Saturday night
>seeking validation
>wont show entire face in a photo
>lame smile
>clearly basic
I mean, I would go out on a limb and say you got some daddy issues. Then again who doesn't on this board?

Really though, you seem self centered and boring to be around maybe that's why dudes cheat on you?

>implying that's even you and I didn't just fall for the bait
>>
>>22866270
who you date is your fault. You're going after those who go after lots of people. try asking a guy out who isn't trying to hit on everyone.
>>
To be honest, yes. I prefer normie girls for the simple reason that they generally seem less worried about things and would be able to hold me and show me a love that I will never experience otherwise in my retarded capacity for it.

Then again, that's just me.
>>
NORMIE GET OUT
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:^)
>>
OP, I prefer normal girls.
>>
>>22866270
depend what kind of guy you're after...
>>
>>22866270
Not even slightly, honestly disgusted by basic girls. I like shy girls.
>>
File: nvAFxEA.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nvAFxEA.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
>>22866450
You beat me to it
>>
I don't like "normies" or "socially awkward introvert girls."

I like an outgoing, fun chick who's not boring.

Hard to find a sane one of those who isn't taken.

And like other anons have pointed out, normie girls are so boring at sex. I've dumped perfectly good women because they were too vanilla in the sack.
>>
>>22866270
you look pretty hot, but that's beside the point. normies are fine as long as the sex doesn't always have to be boring
>>
>>22866270
The "normie" just tends to be very basic and boring in most aspects. My socially awkward girlfriend will actually play video games with me instead of reading a book.
>>
File: 33920163.jpg (190 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
33920163.jpg
190 KB, 900x1200
Holy shit you look exactly like Kate Middleton

I will date you if you me, pic related; its me
>>
>tfw you are a "normie" but also shy and introverted

Lol
>>
>>22866270
After guys grow out of their boy stage you're going to be what they are looking for. You're very cute and if you're not crazy and have your shit together like you said I would gladly take you out.
>>
>>22866270
You're very cute and I know I personally don't filter girls based on 'normalcy' nor do most of my friends.

You're gonna have to get more in depth on being 'social and having a life' because that could mean a lot.

I filter out the girls who are infantile or just trash
>>
what are you trying to accomplish?

if youre a normie get a normie bf. have you ever wondered why normies dont post >tfw no gf(bf) threads? because normies arent so autistic that they cant get one.

if youre lonely enough to post on 4chan about it youre not a normie lol
>>
>>22866270
You just have bad taste in men is all. I'd prefer my girlfriend to have a future. As a cartoonist I need someone with a safer career choice for benefits and stuff haha

Assuming you're not trolling and that's really you, where are you located?
>>
File: IMG-20150501-WA0004.jpg (107 KB, 479x263) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150501-WA0004.jpg
107 KB, 479x263
Every person has its own standards and desires. Mine just happens to be tough, hardy girls. Normies suck. Introvert freaks suck.
>>
>>22867669
>tough hardy girls
my ex was like that, it was nice. she was like one of the bros except with a very willing vagina. I wouldnt mind finding another one.
>>
>>22866270
normie is bestie = long term teamwork mutually rewarding relationships, all without the unnecessary freak-baggage of the self-induced mentally retarded
>>
don't worry op, know exactly that feel
>>
>tfw just want a crazy girl but every girl seems to be a normal-fag
>>
you sound like a /r9k/ female version. you dont sound normie at all.
>>
>>22866270
Normies are shit at sex, the shy, quiet girls who you slowly turn into gigasluts are the best.
>>
>>22866270
If you even have to ask, you're not a normie.

>social
Cool.
>has a life and career ahead of me
Cool although only if it's something you really enjoy.
>clean
Cool.
>not mentally retarded
Great. Although bi polar girls are pretty fun to be around.
>has friends
Nice.

>like guys prefer socially awkward introvert girls
Only absolute betas do, because they are socially retarded themselves and think that they would have any chance with a chick that is just as awkward.
>>
>>22866270
I just got out of a relationship with a socially awkward girl. I have no regrets, but it seems like there are no "normies" here
>>
>>22866270
It's because some people assume normal = slut

Some girls actually think it's normal and not slutty to have had sex with a dozen guys, so if a girl is calling herself normal, it could be that she's actually a slut. Men pump and dump or cheat on sluts like that while trying to find a girl who hasn't been out clubbing and sucking dick with her friends every weekend since she was 17. Introverted girls are percieved to be purer and more innocent and capable of forming a truly trusting and lasting bond, unlike women who have too much baggage to ever trust a man again.

Of course, being normal doesn't mean you're a slut or vice versa, but since there's no way for a guy to tell, some use it as a general rule of thumb. If you end up putting out easily and are good at sex it's a sign that you're not worth being exclusive for.
>>
>>22866280
This tbqfh
>>
>>22870403
>Men pump and dump or cheat on sluts like that while trying to find a girl who hasn't been out clubbing and sucking dick with her friends every weekend since she was 17
Totally not hypocritical.
>>
>>22870420
Men and women are different. Get over it.
>>
>>22870473
And where did I claim the opposite?

There is still no excuse to threat the same behavior differently, since there is no biological (nor any other basis) for it.
>>
>>22866270
No, you would be an absolute catch to the right guy. Most guys cheat because they are immature and insecure (Hence all the "dick rate" that goes on here on soc. They need constant reassurance, so they seek it from multiple women)

It would also very much depend on the way you handle guys/relationships though. If you being normal and have a life, friends, career, etc take way too much priority and you're not willing to make sacrifices for the relationship, then its bound to fail. Yet another reason guys go for socially awkward introvert girls. Its easier to keep their attention, those kind of girls tend to cling to the guy because they dont really have anyone else. So its easier to manipulate that kind of girl.
>>
>>22870481
are you stupid? the basis for men fucking as many women as possible is to spread his dna. its the very basis of evolution. the alpha males pass on their genes while the betas dont. since men can have multiple women pregnant at the same time it is biologically feasible for men to fuck constantly while women have to wait 9 months to even get the ability to reproduce again which the original father will be waiting to cum and dump again before she finds a different guy.
>>
>>22870708
all the dick rates are of literal faggots not straight guys. men cheat because humans were never a monogamous species ever. its pure instinct to cheat to spread your genes as much as possible.
>>
>>22870798
I am sorry to inform you but we moved quite a bit from stone ages and our societies work completely different, your limited understanding of Biology, has no relevance to the topic in question.
>>
>>22866270
"normie dating" now just does not lend itself towards traditional views of monogamy. The market is absolutely flooded with cheap dick and pussy, everyone knows this, so no one wants to commit until they absolutely have to. Your relative value has sharply declined with the advent of Tinder and whatnot. It will be difficult negotiating from a position of strength when every guy you want can get free pussy at the drop of a hat.
>>
Actually normies are great I hate loud people so hit me up...I don't think so but you look great and eveyone gets tired of freaks and normies are best way to go.
>>
>>22866270
am i too late to reply? ._.
even tho i dont think its really u, I think your cute.
And normal girls are gold now a days.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.