[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okcupid advice thread! We haven't had one in forever so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: o-OKCUPID-facebook.jpg (70 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-OKCUPID-facebook.jpg
70 KB, 2000x1000
Okcupid advice thread!
We haven't had one in forever so post yours and get advice on your profile and messages
>>
Obligatory OP post

www.okcupid.com/profile/kevinandout
>>
>>22866056
I suppose you could start with adding a picture and your hobbies and stuff.

Here's mine: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/KindofaShut-In/
plz someone help me fix it
>>
>>22866056
I would definitely add photos.

but after reading over your profile we actually have a lot in common. The sad thing is, no one will read it without photos.

I actually met my husband on okcupid. I didnt even think he was attractive at first because of his first picture. But after reading his profile and chatting with him it turned into something different. It sucks but pictures are the most important part for first impressions.
>>
>>22866215

gurl, you read my mind. sheesh.
>op post photos
>one doing an activity really grabs the attention of people
>>
>>22866215
>>22866232
I was going to just take a selfie later
Would that be ok?
>>
>>22866401
That would work, but more than one pictures is always helpful. At least 4 I would say. Not all the same day or the same selfie. Do you have a facebook with pictures you can use? or maybe from a vacation?
>>
I kind of got burned out on OKC. So many flakey women. I think it's the nature of it being so easy for them to "shop" for men on there. They are talking to a dozen guys at the same time so they never really get to know anyone. I've met up with a bunch, fucked a number of them and dated for a 1-3 months but never anything more. it just always fizzles out.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.