[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TINDER THREAD Has anyone updated tinder? are all these new features
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 750x1334
TINDER THREAD

Has anyone updated tinder? are all these new features worth it?
>>
they all seem pointless unless you're trying to find a relationship.
>>
>>22951316
Yeah, kinda looks like they're just looking to harvest more data, and tie together even more data points with FB and other aggregators.

On the user side, Tinder and OKC are becoming the same thing.

How do you guys seal the deal for a hookup? Girls who are into that, how do you vet a guy before having him over? I've been getting a decent number of traditional dates, but my experiments in trying to set up a casual encounter have fallen flat.

It might be because I'm in a small city in the midwest? Am I to believe the girls actually are more wholesome and just want a nice guy to take them out and split the bill with them?
>>
>>22953092
even if i just want to hook up w a guy (which is all i ever expect from tinder but haven't had "just a hookup" yet), i still expect him to have a conversation w me and i'll meet him in public for coffee/dinner/whatever to feel him out before i bring him home. for me to go to his place i would probably have to kick it a couple times t b h. i've only had one guy just come over to my apartment before, but i talked to him a bunch beforehand and my roommate was home. it's stupid af for a woman to go some strange dude's house or let him over to hers. like as a woman there is a significant risk of being raped and/or murdered that way. when guys hit me up and ask me to come right over, i just unmatch with them. i'm down for hookups but if you don't see why that's not okay then you're not really someone i want to hook up w.
>>
>>22954188
Yeah, I get what you mean.

I guess I've always dated in a really conservative mode (like first date hug, second date kiss if all goes well) and anything more direct than that feels like I'm being a creep.
>>
File: _20151212_152643.jpg (30 KB, 720x420) Image search: [Google]
_20151212_152643.jpg
30 KB, 720x420
What's with these big letters I see in people's profiles all the time? Where do people get them from? They just end up looking like gibberish.
>>
How long does my profile stay visible on Tinder since the last time I was on? Do I have to sign in every day for people to see me, or what if I just sign on once a week? Does my profile stay visible all week?
>>
28yo HKV
> miraculously hook up with some Tinder whore
> get erection, goes flaccid 5 minutes into "sex", if that's what yo u can call trying to stick it in her pussy with no success
> hire some hooker
> same shit

25yo and have Erectile Disfunction. What a life.
>>
>>22957137
So are you 28 or 25?
>>
What do "super likes" even do? Are they just a waste of time?
>>
>>22957350
It's the "Senpai, Notice Me", but with an actual chance of success, because it blatantly shows interest.
>>
>>22957137
Stop wanking for christ's sake. You don't have ED, you have a masturbation problem.
>>
>>22957536
what does it actually do on their end though? I understand the concept that it's supposed to make them notice you more or something, but I don't understand what it actually does
>>
>>22957696
It literally says, "They Superliked you".

And that's it.
>>
>>22956433
emoji flags

>>22956929
pretty sure other people can still see you even if you aren't active. i've gone months without using it, pulled up the app, started swiping and immediately gotten a bunch of matches. plus when they still had the last active timestamp, i saw tons of people who hadn't been active recently in my pile.
>>
Anyone with any experience using Tinderly?

It seems like a useful app, but the Facebook login page looks sketchy as hell.
>>
>>22957805
>emoji flags
Okay but where do they come from? I've never seen any emoji flags or been sent any.
>>
>>22958021
they're fucking emoji, if you have an emoji keyboard you have them somewhere, not sure how much more explicit i can be
>>
File: 1450042945174.png (163 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450042945174.png
163 KB, 720x1280
Where do i go from here?
>>
>>22958266
I'm pretty familiar with the emoji on my phone and I don't have any flags. Maybe they're just an iPhone thing?
>>
>>22958938
http://emojipedia.org/flags/
>>
>>22958954
>iOS 9.0, OS X 10.11, or Android 5.0 and above are required to view the full list of emoji flags.
Well that makes sense. I have Android 4.4.4 and I can't see any of those "flags."
Also, who'd have guessed that there was a need or demand for an "emojipedia?"
>>
is there any way to add pictures without it being on your facebook?
>>
>>22959165
no
>>
>>22959165
You can upload pictures to Facebook and adjust the privacy settings so that they're visible only to you but that's as close as you can get.
>>
>>22958903
what I usually do is just flirt, and talk about how our date would be, nothing serious but get to the point where you can get her phone #. Then like you can either date her or message her a friday night and ask what's she doing and if she want to go take a drink, etc. All depends if you want to get serious with dating or just want to have a one night.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.