[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post the weirdest/most fucked up fetishes you know of. Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sSZv9d1.jpg (460 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
sSZv9d1.jpg
460 KB, 1000x1000
ITT: post the weirdest/most fucked up fetishes you know of. Don't have to be yours.
>>
weird and fucked up are not entirely the same thing

but necro bestiality first comes to mind
>>
>>22856962
What even is this picture.

Also: foot fetishes. Exclusively for betas
>>
>>22856983
How is foot fetish that weird in a sea of crazy things like scat, beastiality and the keking faggots.
At least a foot fetishist probably gives awesome foot rubs.
>>
I like my ear licked and kissed on. And feeling her beneath in my ear.
>>
I like the idea of Mind Control and Body Manipulation.

Neither are possible, so forever sad.
>>
>>22856983
foot fetishes are so normal now tho.
Like giving a footjob might be too much but I would be 100% okay with a guy touching/rubbing/kissing my feet if that's what he was into.

>>22857026
I'm into that too, not weird. I get really turned on when my boyfriend breathes into my ear, and he gets really turned on when I lick/kiss/bite his earlobe. I'm sure it's an erogenous zone of some sort.

>>22857107
What exactly is body manipulation?
>>
>>22856962
Slutification. Taking a normal, nice girl and turning her into a massive slut; public exhibitionism, piercings, etc.
Also, I love anal.
>>
>>22857172

There's a lot of various flavors, but basically it involves Flesh Shaping.

For me, I like the idea of turning a woman into either my own... or her dream form. No surgery. Just willing it to happen and things change.

Loss, or gain of weight. Growth of tits, height changes, hair growth, changing ethnicity, gaining or losing a tan.

The thing that hits my hot buttons hardest is the idea of making the body over-rule the mind. Cranking the erogenous zones to such a level that the body's response to stimulation is such that the mind cannot say "No."
>>
My weirdest are bestiality, incest, and fucking my platonic friends.
>>
>>22857212
That latter one seems mild.
>>
File: voresize.png (265 KB, 600x748) Image search: [Google]
voresize.png
265 KB, 600x748
>>22856962
Vore, Female Burping, Cannibalism and Guro
>>
I get really turned on by the thought of shaving a girls hair off.
>>
Preop transwomen. It's totally a fetish, too. Could never seriously be in a relationship. I'm really picky, too, so I've never acted on it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.