[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a 30 year old dude were to offer the spare room in his his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: b.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
If a 30 year old dude were to offer the spare room in his his apartment to a young lady in return for occasional sexual services, what would be a fair sex rent?
>>
This makes me sad
>>
>>22854701
Once a week, plus a bj on birthdays
>>
>>22854701
Free, on the condition that you love me and are willing to marry me after nurturing our relationship and obtaining both parent's approval.

;_; this broke my heart OP
>>
>>22854701
There are lots of girls out there looking for sugar daddies but they will 1. Never really respect you and 2. Never be able to fake attraction to you.
>>
>>22854701
YOU FUCKING WEIRDO, but... theres a lot of girls on /soc/ that would like to do this kinda shit you sick cunt bastard
>>
>>22854705
>>22854898
>>22854906
>>22854908
The judgment and condescension in this room is fucking pathetic.
He has a commodity desired by her: a room.
She controls a commodity desired by him: sex.

They desire to enter into a mutually beneficial arrangement, and you feel sorry for her?

/soc/ is so pathetic I could vomit.
>>
>>22854966
Not judging, just sad that he has to pay to get something that should be about love and connection rather than fulfilling physical desire.
>>
>>22855015
who are you to tell people what sex "should" be about
>>
>>22855036
I do what I want
>>
>>22855080
Without some kind of expert credentials, though, your opinion is just your opinion, and it's judgmental as fuck.
>>
The real sticking point isn't whats a fair sex rent

its that she may bring other guys over

so why not straight up rent the room out and then use the proceeds on a prostitute ??

>>22854906
true this

>>22854707
aim higher
art of negotiation - can always settle for less than the 1st ask
>>
>>22855107
Sounds like someone who is desperately trying to justify all of that emotionless casual sex in order to help cover up the crippling regret you feel over it.

Not judging, just making a statement. Sex is literally awful without emotions.
>>
>>22855194
>Sex is literally awful without emotions.

No, anon. No, it isn't. It's amazing. Go throw away your man card.
>>
>>22854701
You would have to let her and her bf peg you whenever they wanted of course, you sociopath
>>
>>22854701
This:
>>22854707
Except BJ on holidays in general
>>
Provided meals are included, I don't see why not.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.