[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the best way to make internet friends? i just realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: people with friends.jpg (37 KB, 480x253) Image search: [Google]
people with friends.jpg
37 KB, 480x253
what is the best way to make internet friends?

i just realized i lost all my friends so i guess i could start making friends on the internet.
>>
IIRC if you enjoy the company of neets. Omegle can be a good place to meet internet friends as long as you dont try posting dick stuff right away. kik is for the bad kind of normies (usually high schoolers). Guilds if you play mmos or someshit.
>>
i either met my friends on 4chan or through playing garry's mod and team fortress 2. there's usually skype threads here on /soc/ so add some people!
i think the biggest part of making friends is to put yourself out there. don't be afraid to initiate the conversation or to just be yourself.
i've met quite a few interesting people on omegle but that was a few years ago. one of the best conversations i had on there was when i was helping some dude interpret a "vision" he had and it led to us investigating some norse mythology.
it might be hard to sift through the kik spamming, bots and asl fags now though.
>>
Mod a Facebook page and grow it up, talk to other admins. Be part of the community. I made a few friends from it and have gotten many more from those first few. Or join Facebook groups that have the same interests as you. My principle group of e-friends is from admining and a certain FB lage
>>
I'm also curious to know. I have close to no friends online.
>>
>>22854695
Same way as you make friends in person.

Be congenial, be respectful, listen more than you speak, and be honest.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.