[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual Orientation Thread. >Age >Gender >Kinsey Scale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: kinsey-scale-2cvmo1j.png (73 KB, 645x232) Image search: [Google]
kinsey-scale-2cvmo1j.png
73 KB, 645x232
Sexual Orientation Thread.

>Age
>Gender
>Kinsey Scale Score
>Any other information you want to provide concerning your sexuality

The thread is open to general discussion on sexual orientation.

>28
>m
>2
>A mouth is a mouth right?
>>
>>22853486
F
Would fuck girls but not be in a relationship so I'll assume that's a 2
>>
m
either 5 or 6, but probably 6
>>
>>22853486
20/m
Exclusively attracted to femininity
>>
>>22853490
That's how I am. I'd never date a dude. Kissing, cuddling, hand holding, etc. is something I reserve for women. It's called heteroromantic.
>>
20 F

about at 4, 4.5. Almost exclusively romantically and sexually attracted to other women, with mild sexual attraction to feminine men.
>>
M
1 - I can appreciate an attractive dude but I don't think I would ever do anything. Unless I was straight up smashed then why the fuck not?
>>
>>22853547
I was that way until the first time I took MDMA. Kinda opened my mind to the possibilities. To be clear, MDMA didn't "make me bi" but I just became a lot less concerned with hangups and labels.
>>
>>22853529
What's your notion of femininity?
>>
>>22853529
As a 2, I find 4's interesting as you're like my gay counterpart. Are you into femme or butch girls? What is it you like about feminine men?
>>
>>22853558
No body hair, lack of overly defined muscle, it isn't about weighing 120 pounds soaking wet, but not morbidly obese, and a general feminine / effeminate personality and over all character. Basically not conforming to most aspects seen as being definitive of what's seen as heteronormativity.

>>22853562
meh, I like femmes and butch girls, it depends on who they are as individuals. I'm a bit butch myself.
>>
>>22853486
>>Age
>>Gender
M
>>Kinsey Scale Score
>>Any other information you want to provide concerning your sexuality
Never fell in love with a guy and I'm "demisexual" (I only want to have sex with someone I have romantic feelings for)
>>
Male
I can't date guys most of the time unless I find them to be submissive enough for me
The opposite goes for women.
>>
>>22853621
>"demisexual" (I only want to have sex with someone I have romantic feelings for)
maybe you just explained it poorly but that sounds more like a personal choice than a sexuality to me.
>>
>>22855796
I've heard it as
>only desire
Instead of 'want'

Meaning, literally cannot get it up if there is no connection
>>
>>22853486
M
Not into typical males, a decent trap or femboy could get me off.
>>
>>22853486
>Age
Too old for 4chan
>Gender
M
>Kinsey Scale Score
Something like a 2; I'm not particularly attracted to men but enjoy dick.
I thought I was more bi than I am for a long time, but ultimately realized I would make a terrible gay boyfriend. I'm what they call heteroromantic, bullshit or not.
>>
>Age

>Gender
M

>Scale Reading
1 I think at most. I've never had an attraction to a dude, and I think dicks are funny-looking-as-fuck, but I only say that because I don't think that people are realistically 100% straight.
>>
>>22853486
M
Would still date a post op trap
>>
>>22853486
>age
>gender
agender
>kinsey scale score
i
because i'm intersexed i don't really have a gender. i'm asexual so i don't really have a number on the kinsey scale and even if i did i don't exactly know where it would lie seeing as how my gender is complicated. while i'm not sexually drawn to any particular sex I still experience psychological and emotional attraction and find the female form to be more aesthetically pleasing if that makes any sense.
>>
>>22853486
Female
4 I guess

I'm demisexual, and probably pansexual, so gender doesn't really matter.
I prefer males though, so there's that.
Though at the current tally my number of female partners are double my number of male partners at 4 vs. 2.
>>
>>22853486
M
If futanari were real, I would choose one over a woman, but I wouldn't fuck a tranny.
>>
Male
9 on the kindsay scale

>>22856928
You're an X, I think
>>
>>22853486
M
I'm kinky as fuck but not attracted to men at all, water sports, roleplay, bondage all sorts
>>
>>22855796
>>22855826
You're right, it's more of a "only desire" thing
>>
>>22856928
Intersexed? Like you have sex organs of both genders? Like testes in place of ovaries? I appreciate you participating.
>>
>>22858433
Futa is fucking hot. The presence of the vag is key for me as I'm not attracted to even the prettiest trap.
>>
20/F/ Maybe 1.
I'd consider a FFM 3 way but in the sense that what's hot about it to me is the 2 women slaving over the cock and being focused on the cock. I'm not necessarily finding another woman doing things to me specifically very hot.
I'm pretty confident I'm all about the dick. Might stem from the fact I was kinda molested by a girl as a kid, but idk. I've never really wanted much to do with women in general.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.