[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 year old homeless twink slave here. I'm looking for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: yourfuturebitch.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
yourfuturebitch.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
18 year old homeless twink slave here.

I'm looking for a nerdy, muscly man who wants to make me his houseboy. I'll cook and clean, and I'll let you breed my hole any time you want, and yes, I'm tested and clean.

I want to find a master to make me his cumslut and I want to love you unconditionally. :)

Any takers?
>>
>>22850121
Ass?
>>
>>22850145
got kik?
>>
I know there's at least one of you that wants to seed my hole...
>>
>>22850154
420millionmemes
>>
>>22850189
I'm serious. my kik is dj.harvey if anyone wants to add me
>>
>>22850189
thanks for bumping the thread though :)
>>
Nobody?
>>
>>22850121
I'm in the exact same position as OP, or will be soon at least.
Any and all interested persons should kik me, name is femininepenis. I'm in Europe, but willing to relocate unless you live in india or the middle east.
And for you OP here's a bump
>>
>tfw not muscular
>>
Where in Europe?
>>
>>22850121
EU or US?
>>
>>22850648
You should post a picture if you're serious. Gotta advertise, you know, show off the goods.
>>
File: DSC_0216.jpg (4 MB, 2160x3840) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0216.jpg
4 MB, 2160x3840
>>22852034
I'll tell you on kik
>>22852407
Well here's a pic I took, I can send you more on kik, but I have to tell you I have some ugly razor bumps on my ass, because I decider to shave for the first time two days ago, and apparently my skin doesn't like that.
>>
>homeless
>tested

kek. How can you be homeless and afford to be tested?
>>
>>22852953
I fucked up with kik and it says I have no conversations. I could find one convo, because it showed up at the search button, but if I haven't replied I can't see you so, please send me a message again
>>
>>22852965
Most bigger cities have a free clinic or Planned Parenthood office that'll do that.
>>
did you get anything sorted OP?
>>
Where are you?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.