[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sad. Cheer me up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20151126_010826.jpg (608 KB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_010826.jpg
608 KB, 1920x2592
I'm sad. Cheer me up.
>>
Tom ince to score 1st vs hull is a lock @9
Put your house, life savings and kids dinner money on it
>>
File: Stańczyk.jpg (405 KB, 1500x1111) Image search: [Google]
Stańczyk.jpg
405 KB, 1500x1111
i feel the same
>>
File: 1428164573260.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1428164573260.jpg
326 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>22849902
u take dix in the but

idk m8 i tried
>>
>>22849911
I don't have a clue what you're on about. American football? Ice hockey? Basketball? Fuck knows.
>>22849915
:(
>>22849920
Rude
>>22849928
Not true, fail.
>>
>>22849902
You might die in a freak accident in few seconds. Why wasting time to be sad.
>>
>>22850058
Idk, unless a meteor crashes down on my house and kills me. I don't see that happening, tho.
>>
>>22850063
That's the thing about them, you don't see the shit coming. Cancer also happens pretty randomly, although takes its time.

Live is short, sempai. Try to enjoy every moment and make the best out of it. Being sad is a waste of time, unless you use it for inspiration.
>>
>>22850082
But life and people make me sad :(
>>
>>22850087
Cut the people who make you sad out of your life, two birds with one stone. You lived long enough to grow a semi-respectable beard, you've been through shit already for sure and got experience out of it. Use it.
>>
>>22850112
I don't actually have much life experience. I'm a shut-in.
>>
>>22850122
You may have lesser than you could have but far from none. What's the problem(s in question either way?
>>
>>22850136
Eh, I met someone super awesome online, we hit off and spoke nonstop, both really liked each other and such, but her best friend she's known for 10 years told her he had feelings for her and they're now going to be a thing.

Super bummed out :(
>>
>>22850136
And uh, oops, I thought you meant whats made you sad, but um, I am really bad anxiety and depression. I'm mentally fucked.
>>
>>22850167
I have*
>>
>>22850167
Nah, you got it right, I meant both.

>I met someone super awesome online, we hit off and spoke nonstop, both really liked each other and such
That shit happens all the time, mate and the chance for it to work, even without a best friend jumping out of nowhere, is generally low. Online stuff is a decent illusion to feel less lonely but nothing more. Of course there are exceptions but it's a bet with shitty winning chances.

To go back to experiences, one more gained. Sure getting over it will suck and take time but afterwards you will be better off and know how to deal with it better if you take the chance to learn out of it. Obviously easier said than done, but it is doable. Even shitty situations are just part of progress, which in turn will make you better prepared for the next shitty situation. They are as much a given part of life as the good moments.

>bad anxiety and depression
That shit definitely sucks. I doubt I am qualified or experienced enough to offer any advice beyond "muh therapy" which is a crapshot but one worth a try. (assuming you aren't doing it already) Though that shit will need more time than getting over a chick but usually just as doable. Our brains are fucking faggots who would prefer misery to change.

>I'm mentally fucked.
Oh, who is 100% sane. You do have more shit to deal with than most and depression is a huge pain but many overcame it and many overcame even worse shit. It's possible and you can do it too. (most likely)
>>
I feel so sick with sadness and anger. Just found out some major fucking lies. My trust for people has fucking shattered completely.....
>>
>>22850640
Only trust yourself and take anything people say at joke value

Its how ive learned to always be happy in life
>>
>>22850739
Yep. I'll no longer open up to someone and show my true feelings and shit. This is going to make me into a very bitter and angry lonely man. God fucking dammit.
>>
your first issue is you let other people control your emotions

proof: first post
>>
>>22850813
I'm just lonely and need human interaction every one in a while. I'm going to go back to being even more alone and shut everyone off.
>>
>>22850840
that's my life. i'm okay with it

how are you sad
>>
>>22850859
It's to do with a girl I really liked online, she had the same feelings and such, but it's went all tits up.

Time to forget about her and move on I guess.
>>
I'm gonna try sleep. My kik is seanv2 if anyone wants to message me.

Good night.
>>
>>22851033
You are beautiful dont be sad cupcake
>>
I fucking hate you and your stupid face desu.
>>
>>22850905
this shit has happened to me quite a few times

especially with an english dude i was really into and supposedly he liked me a bunch, we don't talk anymore, lol.

now a friend/coworker is getting married to an english dude and i can't help but be kinda jealous.
>>
>>22852559
I'm an English dude.
>>
>>22852657
well let me say i am super envious of y'alls accents. it's a huge turn on for us here in the US so at least be proud of that
>>
>>22852668
Well, that's good to know. I like the American accent too. :)
>>
>>22851181
Also, I love you too.
>>22851082
And you <3
>>
>>22849902
good bones and calcium will come to you - mr skeltal
>>
>>22849915
About Tom Ince first scorer?
>>
>>22852980
u wot m8
>>
File: 1445860613397.gif (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1445860613397.gif
11 KB, 408x408
>>
>>22853107
:>
>>
bump :(
>>
>>22854281
BUMP
>>
your face really creeps me out, im sorry. looks like you're about to go on a shooting spree.
>>
>>22849902
i feel you man. my antidepressants just stopped working and my gf broke up with me bec the withdrawl brings debilitating depression and awkwardness when i used to be a strong confident person. the breakup is quadroupling the pain and im a shit in right now so its hard to move on bec i cant make connections with people.im trying to switch my meds. Its weird how much neurochemicals can effect personality intelligence and confidence charisma ect. Right now i feel like the pain will last forever but from past experiences i know it doesnt your mind plays tricks on you and alters time in these states. does your family have depression? I would not suggest getting on antidepressants because they are a trap but they do work. Just VERY hard to get off of and a depression like youve never had will come 6 months after cessation. try cuting out dairy/sugar and maybe meat if you can. 90% of seratonin is in ur gut. tumeric is serotonergic and has antiinflamatory properties. inflamation of the brain can be 1 cause of depresion. there are over the counter seratonin boosters like 5htp, SAMe st johns wort. i would look into those. good luck man i hope you feel better. youre not alone in being alone.
>>
File: IMG_20151127_002518.jpg (545 KB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151127_002518.jpg
545 KB, 1920x2592
>>22854710
>>
>>22854872
sorry for the incoherent brain vomit.
>>
>>22854872
I've been on anti depressants for a few years now. I don't know how I'm going to react when I stop them. Scary stuff.
>>
>>22854894
do you drink or take acetametophin/ibprofphin? because they can compete for space in your liver where the therapeutic levels build up. at first when you do these things it will increase the levels of medicine making you almost manic because more is in your blood. Once the reserves and buildup has been depleted (the up and down curve of mood happens over the corse of a week once you stop drinking or taking painkillers advil /tylonol) you can go into mental withdrawl while taking the drug. it might be whats happeneing to you. you might have to switch meds my man bec once withdrawl starts you cant get back to the original state you were at on the drugs.. what drug are you on? Does ur mind have a hard time thinking of things to say? how many years? im at 8years. 16 -24
>>
>>22854909
I don't take any other meds than Sertraline. I actually really want to change meds, but can't yet. Might have to ask the doctor again ln my next appointment. Citalopram was better for me, I should maybe ask to go back to that or another new med.
>>
>>22854929
just got off seratraline. shit worked until i got off and i tried to go back up with no luck. now im on fluxotene
>>
>>22854929
thinking about going to effexor because its supposed to give you energy. Its not only an SSRI its A SNRI. so along with seratonin it has norepinephrine which is released by the adrenal glands
>>
>>22854956
>>22854976
You seem to know a lot about all this ;o. What mg of Sertraline were you on? Also, shouldn't you wait atleast 6 months for it to take full effect?
>>
>>22855059
175 at my highest. i probably should have when i got back on but i panicked because it wasnt working and the depression was debilitating. crying curlded up in a corner. took me like 5 seconds to respond to anything. nothing of substance to say and eyes staring off into the distance. still alil like that but slightly recovering.
>>
Cheer up yourself why do I care if your sad
>>
Are you better today cupcake?
>>
>>22855894
I just woke up, so we will see what today brings :)
>>
Can a femanon keep me company on Kik/Skype/Steam? I want someone to play games with or just a general chat.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.