[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I improve my appearance so that I meet qt girls that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x496
How can I improve my appearance so that I meet qt girls that are into me and willing to date me?
>>
Buy iphone6 end forbes watch
>>
>>22849329
Most annoying and ugly attentionwhore here.
>>
>>22849329
rhinoplasty would make you a universal 9.5
>>
File: image.png (524 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524 KB, 640x1136
>>22849360
No it would not lol. And I don't want to appeal universally but it would be cool if some girls were into me at all.
>>
>>22849371
na hun a nosejob would make you magazine-cover beautiful

like omg
>>
>>22849384
lol no it wouldn't. brandon is eurasian, he will never be deemed as sexually attractive.
>>
>>22849384
So right now I'm just not good enough?
>>22849401
I'm actually not even Eurasian. I'm white if you count half Italian and half German
>>
'Your' appearance will never be a problem in getting qt's senpai, dont worry about it. Where you from tho?
>>
if you took pictures where you're outside surrounded by other people and there's natural light I think girls would respond more positively to you
>>
>>22849456
I'm from New England USA
>>22849471
I look bad in any pics I see from outside and it's hard to get good moments captured I guess. My selfies must look awful if girls ignore my posts entirely :(
>>
>>22849401
no thats the annoying asian guy

>>22849431
nh but with a nosejob u would look fab
>>
>>22849329
What does your boner look like? If it's thick they might want to be your gf.
>>
>>22849510
>>22849510
I'll never be in a situation where I can afford that before I'm in mid thirties so desu im probably just going to kill myself one day instead since I'm entirely miserable because of my perceived looks. Thanks for that brutal honesty anon.
>>
>>22849544
aw but u wud be a 9.5 once u get it

wha does desu mean is it supposed to be cute..?
>>
>>22849553
stop trolling brandon dale, the guy is obviously ill.
>>
>>22849553
I meant to just say to be honest but it automatically went to that.

You don't even understand how I feel. And the fact that girls in my life NEVER have and NEVER will show interest in me or feel attracted unless I ALTER HOW I LOOK WITH EXPENSIVE SURGERY.... Then this life is not for me. Please respect that. I just can't take it anymore.... I used to promise myself I was good enough.... All it is to me is pain to even put up with the rejection when I try keep living and pretending I'm fine when I've never even been touched...
>>
>>22849553
baka senpai you really got something wrong if you think he needs a nose job desu. also its a word filter. changes t b h f a m and s m h
>>
File: uBKmN9M.jpg (91 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
uBKmN9M.jpg
91 KB, 478x640
>>22849560
that's not my name :ccc
im sarah and this is sammy
>>
>>22849583
stop it dale or i'll post your doxx again, remember it almost made you cry?
>>
File: 3W7ZXZh.jpg (76 KB, 479x639) Image search: [Google]
3W7ZXZh.jpg
76 KB, 479x639
>>22849589
thats ok i am sarah
this is pip
>>
>>22849401
>>22849560
>>22849589
fuck off maxim
>>
>>22849592
>>22849583
You're cute. I'm gonna save your responses to show my doctor who seems to think my looks are fine and surgery would be drastic. I'll make it clear so that I stop being labeled as body dysmorphic..
>>
>>22849484

well you look worse in the other pictures since you look like a friendless shut-in. girls are even less fond of that, doesn't matter how good you look otherwise
try to get a picture outside
>>
>>22849615

you have issues brandon and the issues are not with your looks
>>
>>22849618
Why bother anymore it's not like I'll ever fucking look good no matter where I'm standing man
>>
>>22849615
OKAY GOOD LUCK GETTING THE PROCEDURE :D
>>
>>22849625
..... Then I wouldn't be found as not attractive by all these people I see ;-;
>>
>>22849633
I'm not getting a procedure...... And I'll likely die very sad and unloved.
>>
>>22849631

it's not about looking good, it's about looking well-adjusted and confident, you look like you're neither. I just think a casual shot where you're outside would get you a better response than the badly lit shut-in photos you're taking now

>>22849636

the reason you're getting shit on 4chan is because you start all these threads centered around your looks
>>
>>22849672
Because nobody ever liked me
>>
File: 1446929631194.jpg (7 KB, 330x262) Image search: [Google]
1446929631194.jpg
7 KB, 330x262
>>22849356
Pic related is more ugly and far more annoying
>>
Honestly we have pretty similar looks and I've not always had the best luck. Things turned around more for me around 25 when I'd fully matured, had a bit more money to do things and the gym started paying off. Never give up, it's what everyone wants you to do. Fuck em.
>>
>>22849329
Kill yourself, that always works for me
>>
File: 1444145973714.jpg (82 KB, 427x474) Image search: [Google]
1444145973714.jpg
82 KB, 427x474
>>22849645
>And I'll likely die very sad and unloved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5g3W_iefQo
>>
>>22849684

well me neither but I'm doing fine because I'm not suffering from body dysmorphia. I hope you're talking to someone who's a professional
>>
>>22849329
grow up some more and become more self-confident. also, get your own money with a job, all that makes a man attractive. and get some tan
>>
>>22849705
I am. And nobody or no meds can change the very strong sense of inferiority that I face in my day to day.

I just have a shitty face that girls hate. It's nothing to do with anything else, I'm convinced.
>>
>>22849715
I'm 23. Give me some real advice. Tell me wtf is up with my face pls
>>
>>22849569
your psyche is totally distorted. man you are young, become more experienced in everything. travel, learn, have a personality instead of so much energy wasted on negativity
>>
>>22849727
I have a personality that people shouldn't dismiss because I'm upset... and what the fuck is every girl that's not gross finding my looks offputting if it's not NEGATIVE? It sure isn't good!
>>
>>22849718

burn victims have shitty faces. people who have had dead people's faces stitched onto their skulls have shitty faces. you have a fairly average face and if you looked more confident I bet many people would consider you attractive
getting a job, your own place, your own car and a sense of purpose could help you but I seriously think you should consider meds. it might help you to some degree. what is your doctor telling you?
>>
>>22849645
:ccc
>>
>>22849740
Average isn't a term used for attractive... Average means fucking boring and unnoticeable

So it's no wonder nobody likes me..... If girls found me attractive.../ then they'd say I'm more than "average"
>>
File: 1443512642348.jpg (63 KB, 292x355) Image search: [Google]
1443512642348.jpg
63 KB, 292x355
>>22849740
>burn victims have shitty faces
>tfw you always thought burns and scars were kind of hot
>>
christ cunt your appearance isnt the issue. you must have some of the lowest self-esteem issues i've ever seen. either that or you are an attention-seeking faggot with a narcissistic personality disorder because all you do is post on /soc/ and crave attention.

fuck off already.
>>
>>22849742
Just stop

You're just another attractive girl on here that made me feel TERRIBLE and AFFIRMED my frees that in inadequate, that my looks are a turnoff, that I'm just not good enough. Words can't describe the frustration I face. I'm not grateful for what I do have and I envy fucking nice looking people so much. My soul has been crushed over and over and I'm not the optimistic fool I used to be

If none of you girls like my face enough then I'll be sure nobody has to see it anymore : /
>>
>>22849723
your face is only a bit unusual, you look younger than you are and a bit soft, not the standard masculine stereotype. maybe your eyes are a bit far apart. but all that is not extreme, you look cute imo. nice hair, soft lips. but you seem totally lost, like a lot of sadness burned into your features. a face changes completely once a person feels better. if I'd see you IRL I would notice your discomfort, not your face as being ugly. I would think that you have so much built up inside you and need some time to deal with it
>>
>>22849749

humans are not mannequins. we're animated, we talk, we emote. women find plenty of comedians attractive even though they're balding and fat just because they're funny and confident
you've got the elliot roger thing going for you. all you think about is your looks and your lack of confidence ultimately shines through. it makes you come across as emotionally immature and annoying

first step will have to be to admit that you suffer from body dysmorphia, the next step will probably have to be take whatever meds the doctor is recommending you to take. third step is to take a break from 4chan

>>22849751

I was thinking of those firemen with melted faces rather than people with neat scars
>>
>>22849796
>first step will have to be to admit that you suffer from body dysmorphia, the next step will probably have to be take whatever meds the doctor is recommending you to take. third step is to take a break from 4chan

agreed, but not only meds, but a GOOD therapy, because your thinking is totally fucked up
>>
>>22849329
Hi brandon
>>
Hey Brandon, you still have to show pp on kik
>>
>>22849691
Agreed. That guy makes Brandon look attractive.
>>
>>22849774
THOUSANDS

THOUSANDS

IMMA BOUT TOI THROW A A COUPLE THOUSANDS
>>
File: Troll.png (38 KB, 381x303) Image search: [Google]
Troll.png
38 KB, 381x303
Welcome back dick bag!! Same lame ass post again I see. I'mmmm uglllyyyyyyyy!!! QQ How can I fix it?! I don't like that advice! It won't work!

Same stupid shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....fuck off Brandon.
>>
>>22849875
That shouldn't be difficult to achieve. Brandon is the male version of that stereotype of a girl who becomes a stripper due to internalized self-hatred. He'll drop them pants for almost any reason.
>>
>>22849329
be less creepy, men dont need looks
>>
>>22849484
Where in New England? I wanna meet you!
>>
>>22849329
here's the bad news....you're nice looking. The bad news is.......women respond to personality, values,behavior,etc. It may be that it's not your looks that are a problem
>>
>>22849569
Hey Brandon why dont you end it all and put us both out of out misery. Jack that lonely Dick a little bit harder, you sorry motherfucker.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.